Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No burger for dinner for me, only steak. Thankfully I didn't overcook it and it was lovely.

Comment

I had sausages, egg, beans and chips and I couldn't be happier about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        welcome to Ballyer
        GFYDP, it's in Cabra not Ballyer.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
          Inspired by bbv went to Bunsen on way home. Cheeseburger medium with no pickle, was tremendous
          No pickle? Explain yourself
          airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Recipe is a bit of a movable feast but is usually more or less this:

all quantities are approximate for two people

500g of good beef mince not too lean, none of your <5% shite
              Two medium or one large strong white onions
              big handful of rough brown breadcrumbs
              1 tbs marigold stock powder (if not use 1 tsp salt)
              1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
              4 tbs heinz tomato ketchup
              a good splash of Worcester sauce and a smaller splash of soy
              Loads of black pepper and a few chilli flakes according to taste
              1 beaten egg

put half the breadcrumbs aside
              liquidise the onions and mix into the beef along with all the dry ingredients, add as much of the egg as you need.
              Fry slowly in olive oil

Serve in a fresh white bread bun with lots of good things
              Raw onion, raw tomato, bacon, cheese and whatever you are having yourself
              The Guinness store house actually serves this recipe already just marrinated with a bottle of the black stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Well Sherlock was a bit of a stinkburger. Where did it all go wrong.
                Mary

Comment

Looking forward to the HHE burger-wank party in the East Wing of V's new property. Might multi-table the home game in the vestibule.

Also: who scared away Peaceandfire?
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    Probably north of the city, something like Laytown or thereabouts. Either that or else west of Maynooth. Paying 400k even for a house,whether i can afford it or not, is not what I want to do.
                    I went for a MRI (nothing to worry about, thanks for asking) last week. Hanging about waiting for action and chatting to the receptionist bird. Somehow got onto the topic of commuting and it transpires that she commutes from Killaloe.

Insanity.

There's a marker for you!

Comment

Just think, if that lad had've locked the door before taking that shit none of you would have eaten burgers today.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Putin: Those behind Trump dossier ‘worse than prostitutes’
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Chelsea Manning to be released

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                            You can ask whatever you like and lots of houses in the market aren't really for sale.
                            Why are they listed?

Probably north of the city, something like Laytown or thereabouts. Either that or else west of Maynooth. Paying 400k even for a house,whether i can afford it or not, is not what I want to do.
                            Grand spot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill,_County_Kildare

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yea but Maynooth is plagued with small plane wankers flying overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                Just think, if that lad had've locked the door before taking that shit none of you would have eaten burgers today.
                                I wish I could thank that twice lol
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                  GFYDP, it's in Cabra not Ballyer.
                                  Much better :PAC:
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice contestant who accused Donald Trump last October of sexual assault, is suing him for defamation, she announced on Wednesday.

Odds on him gone before christmas?
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Your beloved Ipswich seem to be a shambles. End of MMcC?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        I'll give you odds, do you have any intention of making a bet m8?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          Has Ireland changed the rule about cooking burgers through? If not, then you're all wrong and there are no good burgers in Dublin!
                                          Most of London is the same!

Basically if the burger Pattie is made/formed off site it has to be cooked to 72° ish, so basically well done

If made on site and site willing to take a level of responsibility to make correctly, cook as you please

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                            I'll give you odds, do you have any intention of making a bet m8?
                                            Depends on the odds m8
                                            airport, lol

Comment

You seem to think it's quite likely m8, what odds were you hoping for?

Comment

You seem to think it's quite likely m8, what odds were you hoping for?
                                                6/1
                                                airport, lol

Comment

How much would you like m8? You ready to ship my money?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    Your beloved Ipswich seem to be a shambles. End of MMcC?
                                                    They won at the weekend m8. Glory days on the way back.

Proper club, proper values.

Comment

Good news for everyone who loves scary clowns. Film of 'It' being released later in the year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          My colleague/pal in DCU did that. Thankfully the actual act of commuting for a lecturer is usually optional. Possibly for the same reason as your receptionist - a big stonking hole of negative equity that he couldn't climb out of until recently.

Met another guy who told me he was moving to Kerry to live in a commune with his wife, new baby, and a few other people he knew who had all had babies at the same time. An accommodation cost of pennies and lovely environment. Used to fly up on the odd occassion he needed to be physically present.

Think loads of workplaces are moving towards virtual working now so Kerry and Killaloe are clearly the future (as long as they get some good burger joints)
                                                          Danny or Michael can sort that. Can sort anything ye want really. Just give em an aul vote

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-01-17, 23:20.

Comment

Had a workplace accident yesterday, not me, one of the guys (lad with the pink hat) cut a gouge out of his hand and had to go to A&E. We decided to implement new safety measures and my boss asked me to oversee it all and take on the role of safety manager.

So yesterday I became the big boss safety tzar.

Today I stabbed myself with a Stanley knife twice within two minutes and needed paper stitches.
                                                              Last edited by Lazare; 17-01-17, 23:36.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Little museum of dublin is the very fellow
                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Comment

Comment

How much would you like m8? You ready to ship my money?
                                                                      Youre very confident.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Good news for everyone who loves scary clowns. Film of 'It' being released later in the year.
                                                                        Price on Pennywise being a disabled non-binary person of colour?

Comment

Always m8 (Y). Sure you'll lose a tenner?

Comment

Any suggestions for best way to transfer funds from Ireland overseas?
                                                                            Losing around the 150-180e mark off a 3k transfer given exchange rates and fees

Comment

Always m8 (Y). Sure you'll lose a tenner?
                                                                              Let's do it
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                Revolut. Much more than that and Currency Fair or TransferWise might be better.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                  Where are you going?
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                    Revolut. Much more than that and Currency Fair or TransferWise might be better.
                                                                                    I've been using Currency Fair to transfer to Vancouver for the past 6 months or so without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                      Where are you going?
                                                                                      I'm living in NZ past few months, just wanting to transfer funds from home to my NZ bank account

Comment

Down to the last 16 of 140ish in a darts tourney tonight.

Beat one of the favs in the semi of my board and defending champ in the final of my board. Didn't drop a leg on my way to the last 16. This isn't the highest standard I could be playing at but I would have been hard beat if it was. It was 100% down to the burger I ate earlier. If I properly put the weight on like the pros do I could make it.

Roll on finals night on Thursday.

Comment

V. Proud of you right now chad.

Comment

Burgers m8.

Big bag of wings on Thursday and I'll be only beaten by someone who had a greater pre tournament feed.

Comment

Think you should go veggie m8. Veggie jalapeño popper from Eds. When is the final? I need to start work on a sign.

Comment

Thursday, Sallynoggin.

Man up and eat meat m8. You do realise Cows, Pigs and Chickens are laughing at you cause they gona die anyway.

Comment

Would you lovely food wankers mind filling in this survey regarding cookbooks?

This survey seeks to discover the demographics of those who purchases cookbooks. Thank you in advance for your participation.

For bonus points, would you please give this facebook page a like.

Estimated Time burden: 4 minutes
                                                                                                  Reasons: It's for charridy
                                                                                                  Prize: All entrants from IPB will be entered into an elaborately complicated draw for a bag of cans. All who like this post will be entered. The honour system.

Thanks lads
                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-01-17, 04:03.

Comment

This survey seeks to discover the demographics of those who purchases cookbooks. Thank you in advance for your participation.

Prize: All entrants from IPB will be entered into an elaborately complicated draw for a bag of cans. All who like this post will be entered. The honour system.

Thanks lads
                                                                                                    Did it.

Comment

+5 bonus brownie points for being first, thanks p&f

Comment

Will do it for free m8 and sponsor half the bag of cans.

Comment

Buying you nuggets next time you come to town in light of that kind gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            Fuck off satnav

#NoFilter m8
                                                                                                            Hers makes the food prettier.

Learn how to make French Baguette! Go to http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2013/10/perfect-french-baguette-at-home-only.html for the ingredient amounts, extra i...

My fav food is bread.

By the By I am thinking of starting up my own travelling theater company ..like footsbarn..
                                                                                                            Speaking of which ..they are preforming this year at the kilkenny arts fest ..you all should see them...live ..they are ...a shot to the soul really...

Trailer "INDIAN TEMPEST" d'après l'œuvre de William Shakespeare, création collective Footsbarn Travelling Theatre dirigée par Paddy Hayter, avec Joe Cunningh...

The world-renowned Footsbarn will visit the Kilkenny Arts Festival this August with a newly-created show to mark the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death. The company describe The Incompl…

Comment

I don't drink so it's useless to say I am doing for free. But don't need anything I also don't eat nuggets...so I think i lose my bonus points for being so uncharitable as to not give up the prizes i can't use.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 18-01-17, 04:42.

Comment

Buying you nuggets next time you come to town in light of that kind gesture.
                                                                                                                A plastic holdall and tins of an alcoholic beverage brings me right back to my youth. Would be my pleasure.

Comment

Thanks lads
                                                                                                                  Done.

Aussie customs might raise eyebrows at a bag of cans. But enter me any way and if I win yourself and Chadley can split the cans.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Offer in and bid accepted on a house!!!
                                                                                                                    Congrats.
                                                                                                                    Made an offer today myself...

Comment

I bought paint for my gypsy caravan!

I am not joking seriously I did! Whether or not I shall use it i don't know.

it's possibly another one of my hair brained schemes ...........but i am running with it until the day comes that i am not...

Congrats to both Mellor and Hitch though.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 18-01-17, 06:11.

Comment

Daughter just rang from school, "dad, dad they let us out into the yard and use our phones".
                                                                                                                        "Why?"
                                                                                                                        "It's snowing!!! Everyone is out in the yard."

It's not exactly a blizzard and I don't think it's going to stick but it hasn't snowed here since Dec 26th 1926 so I guess it's a historic day.

Comment

Did the book thingy. Love the non-consent question. Slyly click it as a gun is held to your dead.

New neighbour andy, look out for the locals x

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X