X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
    You're a fraud mate. Fuck off.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
      I think he's dead as he is not good enough. He is obviously very talented and think he was offered a Munster contract. Limerick - Bordeaux know which I would choose. Think he spent two long as second choice at Leinster and was is good evough to be first choice somewhere else. He done a session with our thirds team and was an absolute gent skint an hour getting selfies etc after. Don't think Hanranhan is up to much either. Injuries and not cementing a place at Northampton. Only two Ulster forwards in the 20 shows how poor they have become.
      Well the next 18 months will show it one way or the other. Either Madigan delivers with Bordeaux or he doesn't and the same with JJ at Northampton and Munster.

It's hard to really judge these things - injuries, opportunities etc. are just unknown to the people outside the camp.

Ulster have fallen a long way and buying another SA forward isn't going to resolve things in the long term. Given the examples of good Irish academies in other provinces and the money they seem to have to spend surely they can sort something out over the medium term. Having said that their supporters can get on my wick at times so I'm not crying too much over them but Irish rugby needs them to start contributing a bit more in the longer term.

I was surprised to see Tommy Bowe getting the nod for the 6Ns panel. I'd probably have brought in one of the Leinster flyers myself...
      Last edited by V for Vendetta; 24-01-17, 11:49.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
        Not a single fuck given by Bill.
        Only president in his gaff. He can do what he likes.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Back to work after two days off. Go to Holland and barret for my lovely two bottles of Purdys. 2.49 but get another for 1 cent
          One cunting bottle left. What kind of stupid ordering is that. I gave five mins giving out. Cunts.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

In fairness Denny and Riggs, him and all who surround him are absolute cunce...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
              You're a fraud mate. Fuck off.
              Seriously, there is no need for this type of post. Disagree with someone or their posts, by all means, but there is no need to be abusive or overly rude like this. If you really do not like a poster then use the ignore feature.

Comment

Strikers going down far too easily these days......

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oscar Nominations

Opr
                  Last edited by Opr; 24-01-17, 16:27.

Comment

Standard Meryl Steep nomination. Overrated. Won't win.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Saw most of those for once, moonlight, hell or high water, lots of them are really good.

Been invited to a product demonstration of a product I made, this should be very productive.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        Seriously, there is no need for this type of post. Disagree with someone or their posts, by all means, but there is no need to be abusive or overly rude like this. If you really do not like a poster then use the ignore feature.
                        I think the problem Dom is that he STILL thinks it is a fake account. Loads of us know she is a living human being and not CHD or Riggs having a larf!

Comment

Been watching the Real Vikings series from History channel. Really interesting and amazing to see an archaeological insight to these people. I wanted to study Archaeology at Uni years ago so maybe that is why I find it so interesting.

Anyone else watching?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                            Been watching the Real Vikings series from History channel. Really interesting and amazing to see an archaeological insight to these people. I wanted to study Archaeology at Uni years ago so maybe that is why I find it so interesting.

Anyone else watching?
                            Is it available for download? Don't have sky or anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              Is it available for download? Don't have sky or anything like it.
                              It's on YouTube. There looks like others but it's the one with the shows creater Micheal Hirst in it. Only found out recently that Torvi and Helga are played by sisters and they are daughters of Hirst!

Comment

This is gold, he's still banging on about the crowd size, so pathetic, check out the date on the pic....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  This is gold, he's still banging on about the crowd size, so pathetic, check out the date on the pic....

At this stage he should just post a dick pic and stop pravaricating.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...Just bought myself a slow cooker...One thing I'm dying to try out is the Dr Pepper style Pulled pork, heard amazing things about it...Does anyone have any tips or hidden gems to Cook in it over the coming weeks?...

Comment

Looking for some of the radio episodes of Phil Hendrie, if anyone can find them and pm or put them in the other place I'd be most grateful.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Is it the writing on bottom right of pic? I can't make that out at all.

Comment

Is it the writing on bottom right of pic? I can't make that out at all.
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Also KPCS is a good show to pass some time in the background

Join Kevin as he sits down with sketch player turned actor Bill Hader (Saturday Night Live, The Skeleton Twins) as they discuss his beginning PA distress blo...

over 200 episodes over 2 hours long, grand out
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

And finally, Keston Cobblers Club playing in Dublin this Thursday and Friday for those few of you who were fans. Have spare tickets for the show on Thursday at 5pm if anyone wants them(freeeeee)
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Was it Rigger what won the Euromillions?

Comment

I just have to say the fucking over of folk who bought apartments in beacon south quarter on good faith from NAMA controlled companies in receivership with piss poor fire safety standards is an absolute disgrace.

All those folk thinking they got a bargain and now they are trapped owning an apt that people will be very slow to touch until costly remedial work is done. An absolute scandal that I saw coming with NAMA but still disgusting as it starts to be unveiled. Tip of the iceberg shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Was it Rigger what won the Euromillions?
                                                    Yisser all sound..Just in case
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                      I just have to say the fucking over of folk who bought apartments in beacon south quarter on good faith from NAMA controlled companies in receivership with piss poor fire safety standards is an absolute disgrace.

All those folk thinking they got a bargain and now they are trapped owning an apt that people will be very slow to touch until costly remedial work is done. An absolute scandal that I saw coming with NAMA but still disgusting as it starts to be unveiled. Tip of the iceberg shit too.
                                                      Out of curiosity, would the buyers not have had a surveyor in before signing?

I mean, after plenty of previous incidences, would it not be the first thing to get checked out if buying an apartment?

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Thats some pile of shite

Atlanta on the other hand is hilarious.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

I mean, after plenty of previous incidences, would it not be the first thing to get checked out if buying an apartment?
                                                            Surveyor wouldn't cover it and likely specifically excludes it. Plus people tend not to get apartments surveyed. The requirement for a formal complex wide cert only came in during 2015. The state abdicated all responsibility and are now introducing checking of standards after the shit has been flippped to the suckers.

Comment

Surveyor wouldn't cover it and likely specifically excludes it. Plus people tend not to get apartments surveyed. The requirement for a formal complex wide cert only came in during 2015. The state abdicated all responsibility and are now introducing checking of standards after the shit has been flippped to the suckers.
                                                              Think they are fundamentally badly designed, even if they did conform to specifications. If there was a major fire, an evacuation would make the fire doors on the really long corridors redundant.
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

I don't think your surveyor can start poking into the bits between apartments (which I presume is where the fire safety problem is) or the overall building structure - their job is just to confirm that everything is ok within the 4 walls of what you are buying.
                                                                Checking the other stuff was the responsibility of various council departments who supposedly oversee the work at every stage, but they seemed to have been happy to use the honour system ('are you following all the regulations, well great') whilst raking in the various development levies.

Comment

At this stage he should just post a dick pic and stop pravaricating.
                                                                  It would look yuuuggge in his tiny hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    I don't think your surveyor can start poking into the bits between apartments (which I presume is where the fire safety problem is) or the overall building structure - their job is just to confirm that everything is ok within the 4 walls of what you are buying.
                                                                    Checking the other stuff was the responsibility of various council departments who supposedly oversee the work at every stage, but they seemed to have been happy to use the honour system ('are you following all the regulations, well great') whilst raking in the various development levies.
                                                                    We have had ongoing issues in our apt block in relation to fire safety standards and been told straight up lies by various letting agencies. I've actually chased down the responsible departments and not one fuck was given about issues of failing standards and fraud. The PRTB, health and safety inspectors and various city council folk. No one is responsible and please fuck off and don't be asking questions you pesky tax paying tenant scum.

Until a fire happens and people die, they are just going to ignore the issues and slowly one by one pull a "surprise" unfortunate discovery maneuvor.

Please pay another 10million on top of your mortgage, management fee, insurance and property tax to fix this missold piece of shit at a date when the state has washed its hands of the problem. Thank you for your cooperation you silly first time buyer or naive small time landlord.
                                                                    Last edited by V for Vendetta; 24-01-17, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                      Think they are fundamentally badly designed, even if they did conform to specifications. If there was a major fire, an evacuation would make the fire doors on the really long corridors redundant.
                                                                      Listen lots of them have a design issue but that's somewhat of a distraction.

People buy into these places because it's all they can afford or they are being told it's a great investment by the refreshed and renewed property cheerleaders. They have a right to expect that a building finished and sold in 2013 and 2014 on behalf of a state agency met basic safety standards and they werent sold something with basic deficiencies such as substandard fire doors.

Plus the piss poor quality of journos in this country really gets me going. Scandals everywhere to be reporting on and instead we get navel gazing and an analysis of Donald Trumps body language.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                        It would look yuuuggge in his tiny hands.
                                                                        Twink would have blown Trump out of the water pre election with a simple " Zip up your Mickey!" line.

Comment

Do the surveyors/engineers not have PI insurance that should cover this stuff?

Comment

This is absolute insanity people, how can anyone in their right mind support this? How much damage is this horrible cunt and his band of cretins going to do in four years?

Comment

Plus the piss poor quality of journos in this country really gets me going. Scandals everywhere to be reporting on and instead we get navel gazing and an analysis of Donald Trumps body language.
                                                                              In fairness it seems to be what the people want. This thread has been a train wreck with said nonsense over the last few days. I could maybe understand if Trump was keeping his head down, getting on with things so people were trying to pick holes when none were appearing but some of his new appointments, the intelligence community speech and the executive orders he signed Yet we seem more interested in analyzing his relationship with his wife based on a few videos and photos.

I am not sure if we will ever know the truth but that intelligence document which was leaked looks like it would have been a stoke of genius if it came from his side. They can just cry fake news about everything from this point and given the ridiculous nature of the recent allegations his supports just laps it up with a now complete distrust of the press and willingness to believe him even more.

Opr

Comment

Starting a new job tomorrow. I hate starting new jobs, such a pain in the hole. Pity it wasn't me that won the euromillions.

Comment

Starting a new job tomorrow. I hate starting new jobs, such a pain in the hole. Pity it wasn't me that won the euromillions.
                                                                                  I started my first job in NZ 2 days ago, brought into a conference room for a meeting, cake and an intro. One person got happy birthday sang to them which was pretty odd.
                                                                                  I'm way behind in terms of knowing systems and was pretty lucky to swing the job based on my experience but there is just a ridiculous amount of hanging around chatting about nothing. I can't believe how relaxed the atmosphere is.

Comment

Will offer odds the planet won't explode during Trumps reign.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                      Will offer odds the planet won't explode during Trumps reign.
                                                                                      1. You are not setting the bar all that high for you considering him a success

2. If someone does take the bet (SP?), how exactly is he/she supposed to collect if you are wrong?

Comment

Big for saying this and then engaging in same in your very next post.
                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

They don't deserve you. But i know you won't let them know.
                                                                                          Euromillions would have cool alright. Next time.

for you 5 star

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                            17 federal agencies is a lot to kill. If you aren't freaking out you're insane.

Comment

I think the problem Dom is that he STILL thinks it is a fake account. Loads of us know she is a living human being and not CHD or Riggs having a larf!
                                                                                              I am quite human. Don't worry. I shall meet you all someday in the flesh maybe the IO although perhaps just to rail the final table . I just laugh.

Comment

P&F is my friend.

Do with that info what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                  P&F is my friend.

Do with that info what you will.
                                                                                                  Awh :- ) TY

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                    Awh :- ) TY
                                                                                                    I was fireandpeace.

Comment

I love internetting.

Comment

Harlem Shake - Full SongThe Great Harlem Shake Full Song - Harlem Shake FullFull Harlem Shake Song"Baauer-Harlem Shake", sound recording administered by:Indm...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                          Big for saying this and then engaging in same in your very next post.
                                                                                                          lol. One post was serious and one was a bit of fun but I could go with this either.

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                            In fairness it seems to be what the people want. This thread has been a train wreck with said nonsense over the last few days. I could maybe understand if Trump was keeping his head down, getting on with things so people were trying to pick holes when none were appearing but some of his new appointments, the intelligence community speech and the executive orders he signed Yet we seem more interested in analyzing his relationship with his wife based on a few videos and photos.

I am not sure if we will ever know the truth but that intelligence document which was leaked looks like it would have been a stoke of genius if it came from his side. They can just cry fake news about everything from this point and given the ridiculous nature of the recent allegations his supports just laps it up with a now complete distrust of the press and willingness to believe him even more.

Opr
                                                                                                            It's entertaining but it's not what people got into journalism for. Hard hitting in depth pieces that are well researched can sit alongside a bit of jolly japery but they just don't bother in Ireland. In fairness we have a poor history of a free crusading press here and instead have people writing to further specific agendas. We get what we deserve I suppose.

Comment

V-Day I see.

What are your thoughts on Wayne Barnes?

Comment

It's entertaining but it's not what people got into journalism for. Hard hitting in depth pieces that are well researched can sit alongside a bit of jolly japery but they just don't bother in Ireland. In fairness we have a poor history of a free crusading press here and instead have people writing to further specific agendas. We get what we deserve I suppose.
                                                                                                                It's actually worse than that. The channels all pay lip service to the need for balance so you get the grotesque sight of ancient talking heads parroting their pre-canned arguments (which they quite evidently couldn't give a fuck about) to camera\mike\paper before all disappearing off to their hostelry of choice for uproarious high jinks. The idiots take whichever argument they prefer and use it to reinforce their own fact-free echo chamber prejudices.

This is why we never will get real reform or bold and imaginative political thinking in this country.

Comment

So basically your own opinions should be a composite of various other peoples.

Anyone who plays the party line has already been lobotomised. V for Taoiseach.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                                    He's just building up to the day where Spicer walks into the briefing room and announces that President Trump will drink the blood of a freshly-slaughtered virgin on the Capitol steps.

Few more weeks of this and no-one will even blink.

Comment

lol. One post was serious and one was a bit of fun but I could go with this either.

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. F. Scott Fitzgerald
                                                                                                                      First time I've seen cognitive dissonance espoused as a virtue.

Pretty telling that I'd not even heard of the BSQ apartments problem until your post!
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-01-17, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        V-Day I see.

What are your thoughts on Wayne Barnes?
                                                                                                                        Is that a general question or did he do something?

Comment

What's the story on buying an electrical product (hair dryer) no reciept but only bought 6 months ago. Can company tell anything by serial number. Not forking out another 70 quid on a new one.
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X