This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Riedel do a set of stainless steel cleaning pellets. You just pour them in with water, and swirl them around. I've never tried them though
    SPOILER
    I use pellets for that style decanter and they clean it well.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lazare, for more guitar wankerage have a listen to this lad. He's from Killarney too but I don't know him personally. He's doing ok for himself too.
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Always found it strange back when Waterford Wedgewood was popular for very expensive wine glasses. They're objectively a terrible way to drink wine due to the thickness of the glass. Well never really got the whole Waterford Wedgewood thing at all really.
            Yea have loads of that kind of shite with thick rims on them. Useless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Lazare, for more guitar wankerage have a listen to this lad. He's from Killarney too but I don't know him personally. He's doing ok for himself too.
              https://www.facebook.com/tomluceymusic/
              does junior brother sing with that voice for all his songs or did he just put it on a bit for the hungover at mass one? Fantastic guitar player but I don't think I'd be able to listen to a lot of his stuff if it was all the same. Unique for sure, but just not to my liking.

Comment

Currently at the airport, homeward bound (by way of a 3 day stop in Amsterdam).
                The new credit card gets me into the Amex lounge. So obvious gonna make the most of the free alcohol (before getting on to plane for free alcohol )

I despise the crap whiskey that most airlines hand out - Ballentine. So I'm all over the 12 year scotch first up. But alas, its all smoke and no fire for me.
                I was made briefly at a local loss for what to get next. Until I spotted the Hendricks, after all the gin talk in here. I felt it was time to give a G&T a run. I asked for a slice of lemon, but was served a cucumber. I assume she knew what she was doing, but perhaps not.
                Must try a gin with rosemary, but neck up is a whiskey with pickles.

Comment

When I went business class to Vegas for UFC202 I decided I was going to get my money's worth.
                  G&Ts in heathrow lounge, another 2 when I got on the plane, and then a couple of glasses of wine with dinner all of which when mixed with plane air gave me an unmerciful headache for the next 10hours that not even Nurofen+ could tackle. Be carfeul!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                    does junior brother sing with that voice for all his songs or did he just put it on a bit for the hungover at mass one? Fantastic guitar player but I don't think I'd be able to listen to a lot of his stuff if it was all the same. Unique for sure, but just not to my liking.
                    Yeah the link GAB posted is actually pretty annoying to listen to. He didn't sound like that in Killarney and was singing normally, presume that was put on for the effect of the song being recorded. Maybe Lazare can tell us how it sounded in JJ's too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      It's bad they have you feeling like that tbh (although maybes it's personal and not something to do with them).
                      Thankfully the manager rang at 9am, I could barely talk my throat is that sore. So she told me stay in bed. So currently typing from bed. Catching uo on TWD.
                      It's not them btw it's me. Never liked ringing in sick, would always prefer to be seen sick and told go home. Yeah I'm a weirdo.
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

FAO cigar wankers

http://www.cigarsatten.com/
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          When I went business class to Vegas for UFC202 I decided I was going to get my money's worth.
                          G&Ts in heathrow lounge, another 2 when I got on the plane, and then a couple of glasses of wine with dinner all of which when mixed with plane air gave me an unmerciful headache for the next 10hours that not even Nurofen+ could tackle. Be carfeul!
                          Woah there Zuuts! Thus is my airport moment. Don't be stealing mah thunder with the business class escapades.
                          But FWIW, That sounds like a fairly standard amount of aero-alcohol. It's always included in economy for me. Switched airlines to Emirates this time.
                          I try to live update en route with the whiskey and gin accompaniment selection.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            Junior Brother, Junior Senior. Both class really when you think about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE
                            Played this as my shower song this morning. Did not disappoint.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fancy peoples of the BBV...

how does one go about insuring art (as in.. an actual original.. ca. early 1900s)?

Unknown value but not exactly a famous painter/artist (or even very good imo.. but thats a different issue)
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Not the sort of people you want with their finger near the button

Comment

2016 just refuses to let up.

The Canadian actor, famous for his role on "Growing Pains," suffered a heart attack while playing hockey with his son.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                    Thankfully the manager rang at 9am, I could barely talk my throat is that sore. So she told me stay in bed. So currently typing from bed. Catching uo on TWD.
                                    It's not them btw it's me. Never liked ringing in sick, would always prefer to be seen sick and told go home. Yeah I'm a weirdo.
                                    Feels like you swallowed glass ?

Started friday for me...now im all chesty and sneezing, had to work all weekend, with hangovers.

MTFU.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Feels like you swallowed glass ?

Started friday for me...now im all chesty and sneezing, had to work all weekend, with hangovers.

MTFU.
                                      Yep. Phlegm cough now starting. Lovely. No sneezing. Nose fine. Just throat chest.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                        Not the sort of people you want with their finger near the button

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e411bfd415e2
                                        Indeed, much better that Putin's puppet controls it

Did Mickey D not learn you anything?
                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 14-12-16, 12:03.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

@dobby

I downloaded acestream last night but after an age it said it was untrustworthy so I just gave up. Any good link to where to download it from for tonights games?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                            @dobby

I downloaded acestream last night but after an age it said it was untrustworthy so I just gave up. Any good link to where to download it from for tonights games?

Cheers
                                            acestream.org it'll be in the left hand side of the screen. Just click download and install. It's grand. For the games, Google bloodzeed and go to the site to pick whatever game you want. Click the link and click launch application. Boom. A warning does pop up saying the bloodzeed site is unsafe, just click "details" and click go to site anyway. Hope that helps cos it should work.

Comment

Any recommends for good fancy restaurants in westport and tralee?

Comment

I now have NO wine glasses at all. Didn't bring too many when we moved, kept a couple and had the champagne flutes that were Wedding presents. The kids have managed to smash all my wine glasses and hate using the flutes for something other than prosecco and now down to a Kinnegar beer glass for wine

Comment

I would have been the exact same. Hated being off sick. I would have rather been sent home than not go in. Unless it was a bad bug.

I always had my own office so no one really to pass it to.

Comment

Just on the Russian hackers in that story. I have been having a bit of trouble with someone who knows a few undesirable hacker type folk.

We purchased Avast and set the firewall up and there was some Russian IP accessing a file on my HDD.

Anyone know how I can get more info?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                      Sigh. This has indeed been moved to this Thursday. His partner sent a pic of them today and the difference in a couple of weeks is unbelievable, he's still smiling though and looking forward to the wedding. I guess it's probably the last thing he has to look forward to.
                                                      I am really sorry to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                        By supporting a female only poker tournament you're saying men are superior to women.

I just like female energy.

And all poker players are going to superior to me anyways.

I am sure satnav and Tar kick your arses.

If there's not there's not shrug :-)

Comment

Sorry you're ill Sat Nav.

Comment

This is the stuff on the Russian IP in case anyone can help

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                              I would toss, unless you have a denim strength needle. But I would get rid and get some split soles? I much prefer them myself!
                                                              Yup ..tossed it. It was hurting my fingers to get through...

Comment

Sorry Flush draw wish i could help.

My brother is a computer engineering PHD i don't know if he could but I can ask. :-) I get him to handle all my techie issues.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                  Sorry you're ill Sat Nav.
                                                                  Not too bad now. Having a hot whiskey in bed. This is super. Nearly worth being sick lol

Tar is a male btw. We think. Hard to know though with the fucker 🤔
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                    An Port Mor in Westport is decent. A little pricey.
                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Not too bad now. Having a hot whiskey in bed. This is super. Nearly worth being sick lol

Tar is a male btw. We think. Hard to know though with the fucker 🤔

No way. lol

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                        An Port Mor in Westport is decent. A little pricey.
                                                                        Perfect thanks, was just looking at that place looks good,

Comment

No way. lol
                                                                          Yep, just in touch with his feminine side I guess
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                            Tralee?? Lol. Either reverse back to Limerick or keep driving to Killarney.

SPOILER
                                                                            now while Keane is busy getting his defence reply ready I will recommend Il Pomo Doro. A tasty little Italian that is fancy enough and very good, just outside the town centre so still able to walk around to/from the restaurant

Comment

Glenfiddich single malt 12year on the plane. (Currently on my second double Zootz)
                                                                              Balentine can slide on.

Comment

Jesus the way the Irish media are dealing with this while Dylan Hartley ban and captaincy thing is a little embarrassing.
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Indeed, much better that Putin's puppet controls it

Did Mickey D not learn you anything?
                                                                                  True, it guarantee's that USA will never attack Russia with nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                    Jesus the way the Irish media are dealing with this while Dylan Hartley ban and captaincy thing is a little embarrassing.
                                                                                    I blame the Lions chat. Leads to some amount of shite talk for an end of season piss up.
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I am trying to grow my hair super long. It's down to my hips right now which is long for some people i know. I have to go the hair dresser and make them trim the tiniest bit...teeny teeny

Although if you let it the hemline of you hair go untrimmed and it gets uneven they call it fairy tale ends. Adorable no? I might just ask her not to cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                        True, it guarantee's that USA will never attack Russia with nukes.
                                                                                        Labour MP Ben Bradshaw, a prominent Remain supporter, raised doubts about the validity of the result in June as he warned people underestimated the extent of cyber-warfare by Vladimir Putin.

It seems far fetched.

Comment

I am trying to grow my hair super long. It's down to my hips right now which is long for some people i know. I have to go the hair dresser and make them trim the tiniest bit...teeny teeny

Although if you let it the hemline of you hair go untrimmed and it gets uneven they call it fairy tale ends. Adorable no? I might just ask her not to cut it.
                                                                                          That's what I find with my hair too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Just on the Russian hackers in that story. I have been having a bit of trouble with someone who knows a few undesirable hacker type folk.

We purchased Avast and set the firewall up and there was some Russian IP accessing a file on my HDD.

Anyone know how I can get more info?
                                                                                            Not sure that's what it means. Firewalls block network connections, not file access. Can you post the notification from avast?
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                              Not sure that's what it means. Firewalls block network connections, not file access. Can you post the notification from avast?
                                                                                              netstat -a to see whats conencted?

then just add the IP to a security policy using MMC?

start => cmd
                                                                                              type "mmc"
                                                                                              file => add/remove snap-in
                                                                                              select from the left "ip security policy manager", add it to the right and type ok
                                                                                              now from the console root, right click "ip security..." and select "Create ip security policy", next, next, finish
                                                                                              click "add" in the edit screen of your policy, and in the "ip filter lists" screen add a new filter.
                                                                                              add new IPs to the list; leave the Source address as "any Ip address" and the destination must be "a specific Ip address or submask", where u enter the IP range of the offending IP

click ok, save all settings, then right click policy => assign...

but I dont see how it's punching through firewall unless you have specifically opened ports for certain things.
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                netstat -a to see whats conencted?

then just add the IP to a security policy using MMC?

start => cmd
                                                                                                type "mmc"
                                                                                                file => add/remove snap-in
                                                                                                select from the left "ip security policy manager", add it to the right and type ok
                                                                                                now from the console root, right click "ip security..." and select "Create ip security policy", next, next, finish
                                                                                                click "add" in the edit screen of your policy, and in the "ip filter lists" screen add a new filter.
                                                                                                add new IPs to the list; leave the Source address as "any Ip address" and the destination must be "a specific Ip address or submask", where u enter the IP range of the offending IP

click ok, save all settings, then right click policy => assign...

but I dont see how it's punching through firewall unless you have specifically opened ports for certain things.
                                                                                                MrsFD, don't mind these two jokers. PM me and i'll sort it for you...

Comment

We start talking about Russian hackers and all of a sudden we get database errors? Spooky.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

aw just woke up to a viber from manager, skys newsletter out tomorrow. so chuffed

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

The head on ya.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

If there is evidence of Russian involvement it hasn't been released.
                                                                                                        The funny part about that rant is that they are giving out about "fake news" and he then says that hackers probably fixed the Brexit vote. Pure speculation without any evidence, if that's not the definition of "fake news" I don't know what is.

Comment

The head on ya.

no idea where she got that picture. not overly happy with it myself .

On another note just had doc vid con call with laya, so embarrassing "hold one nostril , sniff, repeat with other, cough into tissue , describe colour etc etc , put me on steroids, antibiotics and fucking wont let me back to work till Monday , she will fucking flip rightly.

Xmas works do on Saturday and she begging me to go and I said I would , was never bothered anyway but she will rightly flip now aghhh
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

no idea where she got that picture. not overly happy with it myself .

On another note just had doc vid con call with laya, so embarrassing "hold one nostril , sniff, repeat with other, cough into tissue , describe colour etc etc , put me on steroids, antibiotics and fucking wont let me back to work till Monday , she will fucking flip rightly.

Xmas works do on Saturday and she begging me to go and I said I would , was never bothered anyway but she will rightly flip now aghhh
                                                                                                            AH Stop. I was just winding ya up, looking for a reaction! You look great.

Comment

He is an utter scumbag though in fairness.
                                                                                                              Has had 48weeks of bans already from such things as gouging calling a ref a cheat ina premiership final and lots of other stuff.
                                                                                                              Obv the media will try and push irish players but how many bans should a lad get before he gets a lifeban.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                Has had 48weeks of bans already from such things as gouging calling a ref a cheat ina premiership final and lots of other stuff.
                                                                                                                Obv the media will try and push irish players but how many bans should a lad get before he gets a lifeban.
                                                                                                                No argument here.

Its just a little pathetic.

Anyway he got 6 weeks it seems.

Comment

Never look at menu pages if you had planned to go somewhere. Cedar tree sounds reads like Faulty Towers. I'm sure it's the same reading any review site

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                    There's no better man to captain the Lions still though, monster for England in their unbeaten year.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I was wondering why images weren't showing on my laptop, simple websites like the cedar tree not loading, a picture on reddit. Jebus Dublin bus are some tight shower of cunce.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        There's no better man to captain the Lions still though, monster for England in their unbeaten year.
                                                                                                                        Well this isn't true.

Comment

could one chance an oul glass of vino after knocking back 8 of these Deltacortril 5mg ?

Im kinda afraid I might die but have been in bed all day and have no hope of sleeping now .

also Extratorret is down ffs
                                                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 14-12-16, 19:42.
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X