Well I left after it was confirmed but before it went through, same as a number of people really. What I've heard since wouldn't fill me with a lot of confidence tbh. In saying that it's been a while since I spoke to anyone there and they've had time to work together and start figuring it out so who knows.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them not integrate mind you, or at least not for a few years. As you'll know from VF these things are always messy and put on the long finger.
    I believe they are hiring right now for that project.
    I'm doing something similar in my place atm

Split them Dp.

Tried that fd but it put everything out of kilter?
      Insert a column merge the two columns bar the cells you want to have two datasets in.

That's the simplest approach to what I think you are trying to do

Feile trip to tipp fb page. Knew well at some point I'd be in it somewhere. The fucking state of me 1993
        😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
        Obv twisted as usual, wtf is my cousin wearing, actually wtf am I wearing

I believe they are hiring right now for that project.
          I'm doing something similar in my place atm
          There isn't enough money in the world

Is January over yet?

Feile trip to tipp fb page. Knew well at some point I'd be in it somewhere. The fucking state of me 1993
              �� �� �� �� ��

Dexies Midnight Runners obv topping the bill that year

There is a "come on..." joke in there somewhere.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Look like a character from a Tommy Tiernan sketch

Dexies Midnight Runners obv topping the bill that year
                    You wouldn't fucking believe what is playing right now in the shopping centre
                    😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

*sigh* stuck in Singapore again with another flight delay heading back to Oz. Possibly the best airport to get the delays as they have class lounge areas with darkened rest areas which are super comfortable.

But Jesus what a week. My plan was to stay in bangkok for 2 days before heading to a nice beach area to relax. That didn't happen.

Revised plan was to spend the full week in bangkok with a bit of sightseeing. That didn't happen.... Got zero sightseeing in as the main sightseeing area was about 1 hour away from hotel as picked a cheap hotel due to initial plan.

But no regrets though, bangkok is not a great city by any means, it is overcrowded, filthy, and partly insane. However, if you adjust to that, it is a brilliant city for the nightlife which is pure bonkers. In the middle of the week I spent two whole days in my hotel room refusing to leave as was just trying to recover. It was insane and great fun.

The biggest WTF moment (and there were loads, but going with a family friendly one) was walking down the street (not always safe due to lack of sidewalks) and traffic is crazy dangerous with scooters being a very common mode of transport and traffic lights are not really being adhered to, and seeing a a family of 5 coming down the street toward me on a single scooter. The dad was driving with one of the kids perched (6 yo) on the platform in front of him with the child hands on the handlebar, the mother sitting at the back with baby in one arm and a massive handbag in the other arm, and a 4 yo child crammed between the father and mother. Made me feel ill just looking at them and just one minor swerve would have any of them more than likely falling off the bike.

Is January over yet?
                        Ran into a weird issue yesterday then another version of the same thing and thismorning there were reports coming from all over the world of similar problems.
                        Someone (not us for once, phew!) had managed to put a Y2K17 bug into the firmware of a device thats in a huge proportion of the pinpads sold in the last 10 years.

I would pay to see the code that made the system clock simply expire when it hit 2017. its going to be a hilariously stupid fuck up

*sigh* stuck in Singapore again with another flight delay heading back to Oz. Possibly the best airport to get the delays as they have class lounge areas with darkened rest areas which are super comfortable.

But Jesus what a week. My plan was to stay in bangkok for 2 days before heading to a nice beach area to relax. That didn't happen.

Revised plan was to spend the full week in bangkok with a bit of sightseeing. That didn't happen.... Got zero sightseeing in as the main sightseeing area was about 1 hour away from hotel as picked a cheap hotel due to initial plan.

But no regrets though, bangkok is not a great city by any means, it is overcrowded, filthy, and partly insane. However, if you adjust to that, it is a brilliant city for the nightlife which is pure bonkers. In the middle of the week I spent two whole days in my hotel room refusing to leave as was just trying to recover. It was insane and great fun.

The biggest WTF moment (and there were loads, but going with a family friendly one) was walking down the street (not always safe due to lack of sidewalks) and traffic is crazy dangerous with scooters being a very common mode of transport and traffic lights are not really being adhered to, and seeing a a family of 5 coming down the street toward me on a single scooter. The dad was driving with one of the kids perched (6 yo) on the platform in front of him with the child hands on the handlebar, the mother sitting at the back with baby in one arm and a massive handbag in the other arm, and a 4 yo child crammed between the father and mother. Made me feel ill just looking at them and just one minor swerve would have any of them more than likely falling off the bike.
                          Ha, you sound a little like a friend of mine who was part of a gang of four which spent 10 nights in Vegas last March/April; the longest Vegas trip I've ever done. He lost two full days of the 10 to hangovers, it was so tragic. I was a bit disdainful at the time but in retrospect he didn't choose to be so badly affected by hangovers, it was just how his body reacted and me thinking he should 'man up' was a bit off.

At least he didn't lose the best part of the night out asleep in the jacks

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 06-01-17, 16:12.

At least he didn't lose the best part of the night out asleep in the jacks
                              Touché.

You bastard I did feel OK the next day I suppose!

Touché.

You bastard I did feel OK the next day I suppose!
                                You're on jacks watch for the Vintage Kitchen next week.

Man, that night out was like going over the top in WW1. Must have lost at least 50% of the troops to self-inflicted wounds!

Totes mad lads.

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 06-01-17, 19:08. Reason: Autocorrect took away Tefal

Mother rather than father, interesting.

This might constitute a new low for even here, but I'm curious about frying pans. Essentially I want one that WILL JUST DO WHAT ITS MEANT TO DO. So, no sticking is really the only thing. Regal is clearly a gimmick as it fades away, countless other immitators the same thing. I don't want to have to take care of it, I don't want to be a mother to a frying pan. I just want it to cook stuff without sticking, pop it in dishwasher, cook more stuff without sticking, and then continue this process ad naseum for a few decades. Does any frying pan do that?
                                              I have a scanpan for 10+ years and still as good as day I got it. No need for dishwasher as it wipes clean in seconds. Dishwasher would have wrecked it like my old pan

Can't be putting teflon coated pans in the dishwasher Hitch. Wash by hand and they might last you a bit better.

Frying pan in the dishwasher?

Do I seem like an indentured slave to be handwashing things? It's a fairly big failing among the world's best and brightest scientists that they haven't yet come up with a decent dishwasher-suitable frying pan, and yet they've recreated the Higgs bosum.
                                                        Tens of billions on finding that bosun and yet running a mile away from working out how to protect a piece of metal from its archnemesis - soapy water.
                                                        You'll be calling it a bassoon next

Ugh, what is the point of Zebre exactly?

Leinster might get 100 here.

Cast iron skillet. Go no further. And don't put it in a bleedin wash disher.

Autocorrect is responsible for whichever one of those is a mistake

Actually autocorrect has been acting the absolute bollix recently. Changing perfectly good words for words it seems to prefer.
                                                                YES!

The fook is that about.

Autocorrect is responsible for whichever one of those is a mistake
                                                                  Both of 'em!

Was just asking for a gin and tonic and they asked would I like the "house gin", so I did the reasonable thing and burst out laughing. I hope that becomes a thing

When back over christmas the family went to Mastersons in swords for my dad's birthday dinner. I ordered a Gunpowder gin. Came served with indian tonic and pommegranates. they didnt remove all the husk from the fruit and it was bitter and just not good at all.

Another birthday almost over for me, probably from 22 to 20 they have all felt the same, just another day. Today I feel old though, maybe it's the leg workout I did yesterday and im stiff and sore or maybe it's being in Portugal by myself but for the first time I feel old and jaded.

Really hope it's Friday when you decide to go from Shostakovich symphony 12, to Yazoo's Don't go

FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLYTHE IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERSALL RIGHTS RESERVEDDas Bunker Productions Bandcamphttp://dasbunkerproductions.bandcamp......

Another birthday almost over for me, probably from 22 to 20 they have all felt the same, just another day. Today I feel old though, maybe it's the leg workout I did yesterday and im stiff and sore or maybe it's being in Portugal by myself but for the first time I feel old and jaded.
                                                                              Coke and hookers m8. Enjoy

Man, that night out was like going over the top in WW1. Must have lost at least 50% of the troops to self-inflicted wounds!
                                                                                when I read about that night out... I did think that maybe the drinks were spiked or something...

for all of the things to happen to a group in one night... it was very weird...

Ionapaul... spent night being violently sick in toilet

someone broke and arm?

someone headbutted a woman

or was different nights out?
                                                                                Last edited by smurph; 06-01-17, 23:25.

rubber bandits guy who is on everything now-I don't get it. I think they've realised they aren't funny themselves and have resorted to spouting pseudo intellectual feel good platitudes to keep their mugs on tv

Must say I have an awful lot of time for Michael Harding. Always find him interesting and while tonight was a more weighty conversation, he also spins a great yarn.

Jebus, ye are both sounding like SP, watching 'live' TV, just to annoy yourselves.

Ah yeah he's good value

So, Michael Harding isn't a rubberbandit? Appologias OPR:

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                            I'm officially married to a forty year old since 12. Has been an expensive couple of days.
                                                                                            Tea was spaghetti bolegnase rigger m8.
                                                                                            Congrats!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You look lovely..and you haven't aged...i thought you were much younger sat!

Split them Dp.

Tried that fd but it put everything out of kilter?
                                                                                                It depends on which version of Excel you are using. Anything older than excel 2007 it's something like this select the data you want to split. Click Data at the top click text to columns. Wizard should open. Choose a fixed width or delimited. Delimited you see step two and choose how to separate it and click finish or you can go to next instead and you can fine tune more with advanced options.

If you want fixed width click that box instead (it's easier) select a fixed width break click data preview. The arrow splits the data where you want you delete the arrow by a double click when done click finish. Or for advanced options click next.

If this makes no diff you have a diff version of excel

In Wicklow some journeys take longer to get to when you're going point A to point B inside the county than a flight from Ireland to England.

Since we are walking down memory lane. I shall post old pics. I actually have some really old black and white ones of family from generations ago which ..well I think are interesting. But i don't want to bore peeps.
                                                                                                    Me beside a very serious Shepard.

all shepards are fairly serious

The auld offprint punctuation switcheroo. Aha!

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                              when I read about that night out... I did think that maybe the drinks were spiked or something...

for all of the things to happen to a group in one night... it was very weird...

Ionapaul... spent night being violently sick in toilet

someone broke and arm?

someone headbutted a woman

or was different nights out?
                                                                                                              That was all the one night. There were plenty of other incidents too. The restaurant review is here. That was the civilised bit.

Been out of the game so long ... when it says money back on 5+ football accas, does that mean 5 and over, or over 5?
                                                                                                                5 and over

strew found drugs in his car
                                                                                                                    lol, that was funny

itDo anyone know how to get american netflix on an australian netflix account? Google says something about VPN but wouldnt have a foggest how to set up.

A kind of in-running after timing post if that makes sense but I'm shitting it now, I have backed Muster to win by 21-30 points and 31-40 points for a nice wedge today but didn't even have a saver on 41+ (@ 66s )