This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Two of those literally have no chance (Glasgow, Wasps).

Clermont I would love to see win it. Well overdue for their fans'sake. But....serial bottlers away from home (should have won 2 or 3 by now).

I actually think Leinster are the form team now. Lancaster has made a massive difference and they have more squad depth than anyone. More Lions too.

Also: WTF is going on here?
    crazy stuff now!

i think saracens are so far ahead of all the others, but wasps are playing some very good rugby although in an inconsistent manner. clermont always lose so difficult to see them getting there this year. i really can't see leinster getting there tbh, unless they get a very favorable draw

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      crazy stuff now!

i think saracens are so far ahead of all the others, but wasps are playing some very good rugby although in an inconsistent manner. clermont always lose so difficult to see them getting there this year. i really can't see leinster getting there tbh, unless they get a very favorable draw
      English and French leagues are clearly muck (look how exhausted Clermont are here against a team playing at tempo).
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Going to be some amazing knock out stages matches.

Comment

Do we think toulouse will get a home 1/4? Have the option to go there on the weekend when the 1/4's are on and if they have one i'll probably go.

Comment

bye bye jackson!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
              Do we think toulouse will get a home 1/4? Have the option to go there on the weekend when the 1/4's are on and if they have one i'll probably go.
              massive gamble imo, but still a very slim possibility
              Last edited by shrapnel; 18-12-16, 16:59.

Comment

Started binge watching 60 Days In yesterday, a show about 6 people who volunteer to go undercover as inmates in a jail in America. Really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  Started binge watching 60 Days In yesterday, a show about 6 people who volunteer to go undercover as inmates in a jail in America. Really enjoying it.
                  Where you watching it? Sounds like something i'd enjoy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      A question about the Dublin food scene.

The wife wants to get her boss some sort of gift (they swop gifts as it's partially personal, partially experience, she's been over here on holidays but it's still fundamentally an employer-employee thing). Boss is around 50, female, very world experienced. Wouldn't be appropriate to go over around €50. I was thinking some sort of hip dining experience that wouldn't be expensive, but would be something new. Some new way of eating, some cool background. Would be a meal for two, so €25 a head. An idea in the back of my head was something the London Dine in the Dark restaurant idea. Any ideas??!!
                      lol at 25 a head for a dining "experience".

there's a new naked dining experience here in London. how about a naked picnic in stephen's green?should make it work at 25 a head

Comment

Is swop actually a word or is it the new hip word to misspell?
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

People seem to be swoppin it for swap a lot alright.
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Swoppin it for swap a lot

Swoppin it for swap a lot

How many times can you say it correctly quickly? I got 3.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              bye bye jackson!!
                              I'm starting to lose count of how many times he's been binned for that exact offence.

Comment

Am really looking forward to 2016 being over m8's.

Not really looking forward to 2017 mind, but this year has been fucking shit.

Enjoy the holidays all
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Saw something recently, no idea where, about in US jails the prisoners are asked to write down the numbers of five people and these are the only people they are authorised to ring or something important like that. Of course they've already had their mobiles seized at this stage and haven't got a clue of anyone's numbers and no way of getting the numbers so they just sit their all by their lonesome for what can be a very long amount of time.
                                      most of them are recidivists any way so they know second time round to have memorised 5 numbers if they want to talk to the outside world

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        Where you watching it? Sounds like something i'd enjoy.
                                        The usual piratey cousins, or the usual streaming sites if you are so inclined.

Comment

Comment

Any ideas??!!
                                            Obviously not foodie but I came across this earlier which is a kinda cool present that falls within your price paramaters.

Comment

The usual piratey cousins, or the usual streaming sites if you are so inclined.
                                              Yeah season 1 acquired from cousins and season 2 on its way. Ty

Comment

It's a genuine Venetian mask from Venice. I am going to try painting it.
                                                Did this ...
                                                [url]

I think I am getting worse :-(

Comment

from the Voyage of the Unicorn, my favorite episode

Kind of reminded me of this. :-) Too schmaltzy for you guys but i likes it :-)

Comment

US doctor Henry Heimlich, who invented the manoeuvre used to help victims of choking, dies at 96.

RIP Henry Heimlich. Think he must have saved so many.

Comment

A question about the Dublin food scene.

The wife wants to get her boss some sort of gift (they swop gifts as it's partially personal, partially experience, she's been over here on holidays but it's still fundamentally an employer-employee thing). Boss is around 50, female, very world experienced. Wouldn't be appropriate to go over around €50. I was thinking some sort of hip dining experience that wouldn't be expensive, but would be something new. Some new way of eating, some cool background. Would be a meal for two, so €25 a head. An idea in the back of my head was something the London Dine in the Dark restaurant idea. Any ideas??!!
                                                      Why not send her on a solo outing to the French foodie in Dublin
                                                      We highlight the best of the Dublin’s food scene by offering memorable food experiences to tourists and locals alike. Dublin food tours / Irish food tours. Book now!

Comment

I saw a bit of that too. Scary...Huge diff in the male and female prisons.

Comment

Comment

That looks brill! But ...

583 vouchers sold. Four people per helicopter and:

How are they going to fit all the voucher holders in?
                                                            I've done my bit, that's your problem now!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                              http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38351903

RIP Henry Heimlich. Think he must have saved so many.
                                                              RIP. Heard he choked on some steak.

Comment

Anyone been watching The Apprentice this year? Not sure i've noticed any talk about it. Down to the last 2 anyway

SPOILER
                                                                The guys this season were awful, so not surprised to see only 1 of them made the final 5 (although i wasn't expecting it to be Courtney). I was a bit flabbergasted who made the final 2 tbh. I thought Frances was a shoe-in, and thought Jessica may have sneaked in ahead of Alana. I think this season more than most, it has come down largely to the business plans. Has to be one step too far for Courtney though, he just can't win it

Comment

If Zek scores the first TD I'm going to the Superbowl.

One time.

Comment

Yeah season 1 acquired from cousins and season 2 on its way. Ty
                                                                    Can you send me a link so I can just download the season's in one go beside having to download each episode individually or is that my only option? It's a lot of effort for this time of night

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      Can you send me a link so I can just download the season's in one go beside having to download each episode individually or is that my only option? It's a lot of effort for this time of night
                                                                      Downloaded Season 1 in one go but don't have link at the moment (I download on my other laptop and have it closed downstairs) but it's with your cousins on the bay with the eyepatches. Season 2 seems to be only available in individual episodes at the moment so just did the first 4 for now myself.

Comment

Downloaded Season 1 in one go but don't have link at the moment (I download on my other laptop and have it closed downstairs) but it's with your cousins on the bay with the eyepatches. Season 2 seems to be only available in individual episodes at the moment so just did the first 4 for now myself.
                                                                        Sound. Didn't look there. Fwiw, ExtraTorrent have season 2 in one go

Comment

Comment

Comment

@Zuut, that your bro having a twitter scrap with Ian O Doherty?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                Not really a fair fight when its with a mental midget who has a platform only because he has a minor skill of being able to churn out an endless stream of Liavhlaine pastiche.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Not really a fair fight when its with a mental midget who has a platform only because he has a minor skill of being able to churn out an endless stream of Liavhlaine pastiche.
                                                                                  Jesus thats a bit harsh on Zuuts bro,thought we were all friends here?

Comment

Is it easier to become a journo these days or is being a muppet now part of it?

Comment

Stars are aligning for Chelsea

Profit before people.

Comment

Spent most of day lying on couch eating roast veg and drinking hot Port, the true meaning of the xmas

ooh and The Hateful 8 is shite!!!

Comment

...Just looking at fantasy football... The game week leader has 112...But looking at this stats...It is his first week in the whole league, and he wins it...Surely this is way too coincidental or random...I've had suspicions for awhile that the prizes are kinda fixed already when it comes to weekly/monthly leaders...This is the 2nd time i've checked and both times it's been the same case...Will check it regularly now but would be surprised if it doesn't happen again tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                            Spent most of day lying on couch eating roast veg and drinking hot Port, the true meaning of the xmas

ooh and The Hateful 8 is shite!!!
                                                                                            Not as shite as Port tbf

Comment

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

Comment

Hate Barca with a passion but can't hate Iniesta and Messi doing Iniesta and Messi things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                  Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk
                                                                                                  If you're legit going to the superbowl because of him scoring the 1st touchdown, WELL FUCKING DONE M8!

Else, enjoy the money ya made
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                    ...Just looking at fantasy football... The game week leader has 112...But looking at this stats...It is his first week in the whole league, and he wins it...Surely this is way too coincidental or random...I've had suspicions for awhile that the prizes are kinda fixed already when it comes to weekly/monthly leaders...This is the 2nd time i've checked and both times it's been the same case...Will check it regularly now but would be surprised if it doesn't happen again tbh...
                                                                                                    Its not that its fixed as such, more so that in order to try to win the weekly prizes (which really aren't worth much, mug, t-shirt, football etc) lots of people create a new team each week with perfect fixtures and hit Bench Boost to play all 15 players to maximise points.
                                                                                                    Law of avergaes means one of them hits the perfect team and gets a remarkably high points total.

Ditto for the slightly better monthly prizes, new team each month and burn through the chips over the course of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Probably. I know he's not a fan, anyway.

Comment

...

Comment

Zsa Zsa Gabor is the latest 2016 victim. Had her on my deadpool list couple of years back I think.

Comment

Interesting nativity play yesterday. Been a while since I read the story but I don't remember Bob Marlay, Donald Trump and Brexit being in the original.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Zsa Zsa Gabor is the latest 2016 victim. Had her on my deadpool list couple of years back I think.
                                                                                                              99 and 9 husbands.

A rather symmetrical lady.

Comment

Anyone been watching The Apprentice this year? Not sure i've noticed any talk about it. Down to the last 2 anyway

SPOILER
                                                                                                                The guys this season were awful, so not surprised to see only 1 of them made the final 5 (although i wasn't expecting it to be Courtney). I was a bit flabbergasted who made the final 2 tbh. I thought Frances was a shoe-in, and thought Jessica may have sneaked in ahead of Alana. I think this season more than most, it has come down largely to the business plans. Has to be one step too far for Courtney though, he just can't win it
                                                                                                                Many many months ago I was told Courtney was winning this due to a FB friend's wife knowing him.
                                                                                                                I couldnt find a market to bet on it lucky me
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Man finally linked the highly acclaimed Sam's, their store presentation is certi; they actually have uniform and not bossmen rolling to different shops for a...

gary who?
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                                    Is it easier to become a journo these days or is being a muppet now part of it?
                                                                                                                    Whole industry is being disrupted by the Internet. There's now a lot more editorial content, because that's what get clicks. That means a lot more shitty opinions from people who should stick to the facts.
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Whole industry is being disrupted by the Internet. There's now a lot more editorial content, because that's what get clicks. That means a lot more shitty opinions from people who should stick to the facts.
                                                                                                                      Feels>>>Reals

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                        This is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                          This is a good thing.
                                                                                                                          In the long run, yeah. In the short term it's a flustercuck. Donald Trump is only the beginning IMO.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X