Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSV surely reading thejournal.ie is not good for a man like yourself, glutton for punishment
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      yep, total reading fail on my part
      Ah here, I had just gone to print. You are on dodgy ground here as a roving reporter.

Comment

Charlie Kaufman's new flick ,Anomalisa,looks really good

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Lol
          dobby, please hand in your united badge, you are a double agent

Dobby

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            PSV surely reading thejournal.ie is not good for a man like yourself, glutton for punishment

Its actually less tilting than reading the Irish Times

Comment

A lovely day, a walk in a nearby park with my wee man and then this. Some people are scumbags. fk a supermarket trolley into a lovely little stream where people walk their dogs and rife with wild fowl . I don't understand the mentality.

Comment

M8s nobody knew what was 4 T, got scared and left..

Comment

two weeks left , nailing as usual

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Had a nice few pints with #dug and @andy. Lao lao, jbiz and aj popped in also.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Having the craic with Satnavs mam on Facebook. She had spag bol for tea.

Comment

Brian and Aileen are having a shocker. How many months can you go like they are before you get shown the door?
                          Aileen new starter , she doing ok
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

If you're in green cos that mean.you have exceeded the target and anoyone in grey has to reach their target?

Comment

Jivz I'm upstairs with three Brazilian girls and one Venezuelan Las, top right corner if you're still in woolshed
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                Jivz I'm upstairs with three Brazilian girls and one Venezuelan Las, top right corner if you're still in woolshed
                                One too many karaoke nights...
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  pics

Comment

Brian and Aileen are having a shocker. How many months can you go like they are before you get shown the door?
                                    Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                      One too many karaoke nights...
                                      Honestly my first Thursday in here and it is horrible, karaoke is horrendous. Your full name has now been called out jibz/john m8, with the bouncer ed in the corner. Come have pitchers, be grand
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Went home m8.

Went to lotts.

See Skype WW chat. Next time and all that.

Good luck with the vuvu or Ed depending on who's the longer walk home etc.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That baby's head needs wetting m8.

Comment

Got jibz's real name called out on the mic, nowhere to be seen. He must be rattled.
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm a father less than a week and I'm infected with some childhood bug
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

See ya later Sydney! Not my finest two weeks work, wish I'd a little more to polish it off but we are where we are, I said two weeks wasn't enough!

Now for Melbourne and the banter that is Golden Plains music festival. I'm already dreading the fear that awaits on Tue mornings flight home. It's waiting.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    I'm a father less than a week and I'm infected with some childhood bug
                                                    It gets worse once creches enter the equation.

You do develop superhuman immunity within about three years though so it's all good.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...Could anyone recommend any shops or sites that are Good value for buying monthly draw tickets...I run a monthly draw for golf society, tickets just say name of society,Prize's and usual crap... had been getting 10 sets of 200 tickets for €200.00 but shop closed...

Comment

...And 2 cups of tea, 2 penguin bar's and 4 mikdao biscuits for breakfast...

Comment

Last edited by 6starpool; 11-03-16, 09:07.

Comment

Last edited by 6starpool; 11-03-16, 09:08.

Comment

Comment

False advertising.

Nothing short about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                  Wow
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Spoilered for hugeness Hitch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Wow
                                                                        I hope you were sitting for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

You do develop superhuman immunity within about three years though so it's all good.
                                                                          ugh, bad memories. 3 days sick 2 days better, 3 days sick...it really is neverending

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                            ugh, bad memories. 3 days sick 2 days better, 3 days sick...it really is neverending
                                                                            We're starting with the crèche next week. We've been very fortunate with illness etc so far but it feels like the calm before the storm.

Little miss V is 6 months old now and just brilliant craic. She's starting to take an interest in tasting foods a bit now. Great fun.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Vegas is surely one of the greatest words that can be uttered.

Heading to Vegas for the weekend with a mate. Am ridiculously excite!
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                We're starting with the crèche next week. We've been very fortunate with illness etc so far but it feels like the calm before the storm.

Little miss V is 6 months old now and just brilliant craic. She's starting to take an interest in tasting foods a bit now. Great fun.
                                                                                Let the fun begin! Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

She will get a few bugs - pretty much unavoidable but +EV in the long run. Soon you'll be working the angle of trying to sneak her in for the day even when running a temperature.

Comment

Last Chance saloon for the Cheltenham tipping competition.

One Thousand Euro Prize Fund. It speaks for itself.

Imagine the things you could buy with such largesse!

Botox injections
                                                                                    Trips to Anfield
                                                                                    Half a bottle of GAB's favourite wine
                                                                                    Gallons of almond milk
                                                                                    An impactful tie

I could go on.

Comment

She will get a few bugs - pretty much unavoidable but +EV in the long run. Soon you'll be working the angle of trying to sneak her in for the day even when running a temperature.
                                                                                      lol, forgot about that.

"he has a temperature? really? well he was fine this morning before i dropped him off" *cough* after i'd laced him with calpol *cough*

Comment

Botox injections
                                                                                        Trips to Anfield
                                                                                        Gallons of almond milk
                                                                                        An impactful tie

I could go on.
                                                                                        Two and a half toilet seats but as a one time offer to the winner I shall stretch it to three for cash. You too can shit like those in the Sherbourne.

Comment

Actually someone broke one of mine at a party last week! do you do delivery dice?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Actually someone broke one of mine at a party last week! do you do delivery dice?
                                                                                            I'm afraid I only sell in bulk. You looking to stock up?

Do ya a deal on 100.....

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              I hope you were sitting for that
                                                                                              Been in bed sick since yesterday afternoon, waking up to that was a real tonic

Comment

...

Comment

Don't understand the weather here at all, says its 11 degrees out, but seems like t-shirt time.
                                                                                                  Lack of the Irish "wind chill factor"?

Comment

Sick beat last night for the lad who had his 38k betslip for Liverpool seized. Does a bet like that in inner city Dublin not set off money laundering alarm bells at bookies? PP had their wrists slapped for not doing enough to counter money laundering in UK last night.
                                                                                                    Also garda divers sent in to search aquarium in ex SF councillors house during the raids

Comment

Is she some special kind of fuckwit?

tl;don't read
                                                                                                      To address the gender imbalance of the awarding of the freedom of Dublin over the last few 100 years, 70 women should be given it this year

A "male" friend of hers mentioned it in the pub while her and her feminist entourage where crying into their chardonnay

He either doesn't exist or was taking the piss imo
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 11-03-16, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Sick beat last night for the lad who had his 38k betslip for Liverpool seized. Does a bet like that in inner city Dublin not set off money laundering alarm bells at bookies? PP had their wrists slapped for not doing enough to counter money laundering in UK last night.
                                                                                                        Also garda divers sent in to search aquarium in ex SF councillors house during the raids
                                                                                                        Its a wonder the bookies wasn't raided that evening by an armed gang.

Unreal alright that someone can walk in with 38K in cash and no alarm bells go off. Of course, maybe they did !!

Wonder had he another 38 grand on Utd and same on the draw!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                          Its a wonder the bookies wasn't raided that evening by an armed gang.

Unreal alright that someone can walk in with 38K in cash and no alarm bells go off. Of course, maybe they did !!

Wonder had he another 38 grand on Utd and same on the draw!
                                                                                                          Probably mistook him for a certain poster from these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                            Half of WillHill shop income coming from £100 per spin fbots and everyone jumps up and down about problem gambling. I wonder why they just don't brand them money laundering terminals and be done with it

Comment

I'm often way off on these lookalike things but should we not be calling it

Horace and Rounders?

Comment

Riding fat burds brag. Geeeerrupppowaaadattt.

Comment

Botox injections
                                                                                                                  Trips to Anfield
                                                                                                                  Gallons of almond milk
                                                                                                                  An impactful tie

I could go on.
                                                                                                                  Not one thing on that list that would entice me in!

try harder

Comment

A sharp set of knives!
                                                                                                                    A tiny handbag! (The more you spend the smaller those bags get)

Comment

Ireland va Bangladash could well be a victim of the weather and will leave Ireland out(barring a minor miracle). I'll be kinda glad if the match doesn't go ahead today, still on tilt from their Oman game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Not one thing on that list that would entice me in!

try harder
                                                                                                                        A grand in cash to rock up to a bookies with and pretend to be a gangsta wag . Hmm you could be pretending that already though with your Ballymun hubby . Never mind never mind.

Comment

Am heading to Vegas myself in a few weeks - does anyone have $$$ they want to exchange for €€€ at XE rates? I guess $2000-$3000 would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X