X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Thanks all.

Ya, 45 when I was born I'm the youngest. The initial shock has passed now. We've been lucky, it's always been something that happens to others, not me until now.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Dom
        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Sad to hear your news Dom, RIP. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            Plenty of these new outfits are like this. Pure scumbags.
            Betfair asked the same of my girlfriend after opening an account for Cheltenham (purely for her to use of course and not me...)

She was pretty annoyed with all the requests and sent back a cracker of an email that I wish I still had. We work in the same offices as some betfair people and the reply was along the lines of....

"I'll meet you down in reception with my passport, my bill, my bank card and photo of me holding everything. I will also bring a number of different hoops and you watch me jump through them. I'll wear a white rose and red shoes so you know it's me. What time suits?"

They approved the account straight away!

Comment

Condolences Dom.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom, RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                  Betfair asked the same of my girlfriend after opening an account for Cheltenham (purely for her to use of course and not me...)

She was pretty annoyed with all the requests and sent back a cracker of an email that I wish I still had. We work in the same offices as some betfair people and the reply was along the lines of....

"I'll meet you down in reception with my passport, my bill, my bank card and photo of me holding everything. I will also bring a number of different hoops and you watch me jump through them. I'll wear a white rose and red shoes so you know it's me. What time suits?"

They approved the account straight away!
                  This seems to be standard for 10bet to judge by reviews posted online.

Will keep plugging away until breaking point hits. Currently on the sixth effort with passport.

The annoying thing is that the site itself feels slick and gives a good UX. Until you try to withdraw....
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                    What Hitch said, its gotten quite stupid with some of the stuff available now, fucking cloud chasers, jesus! I still use/buy the original isticks and the simple k1 tanks, can't really go wrong with them.

mod
                    Quit Smoking with Electronic Cigarettes Ireland Galway only the best brands as Joyetech Smoktech Kanger Vision Boge Dekang Liqua Provari quit smoking with us

tank
                    Quit Smoking with Electronic Cigarettes Ireland Galway only the best brands as Joyetech Smoktech Kanger Vision Boge Dekang Liqua Provari quit smoking with us

replacement heads

if your buying here, use code irishvape for 10% discount

Experience the Intense Refreshment of Extreme Menthol E-Liquid. Order now and treat yourself to a truly delightful sensation.

this is some tac if you like menthol
                    Just want to say thanks to Nicnicnic for the above post.

Got all that stuff and seems to have done the job! off them over a month from 20 a day so I'm happy out.

Hitch how you getting on?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                      Guy on the right looks like a knob.

Comment

I wish I had read the thread before posting. Condolences Dom.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Dad Dom - Condolences to you and your family

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom, condolences to you and your family.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom, my conolences to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom, you are right, these things happen to others and it doesn't hit home that it can happen to us until it does.

RIP Mr Dom

Comment

very sorry for your loss Dom.

Comment

Also Keane, I second Valor's approval of your itinerary. Looks good.
                                    You wouldn't need more than a couple of days in Iguazu. It's incredibly beautiful though and well worth seeing.
                                    As for Mendoza, I have only been there briefly myself, but a few days there, doing a wine tour and the like is probably sufficient.
                                    Patagonia, you could spend months travelling all around it to be honest. But getting to El Calafate and visiting the Perito Moreno glacier is a must for sure.
                                    If you're a fan of penguins, then flying to Puerto Madryn and making the trip to Punta Tombo(renting a car is the best way to get down there.) is a great experience. Also, depending on the time of year you are going, it could be whale season in which case Puerto Madryn is one of the best places in the country for that.
                                    While in Patagonia, be sure to go for the lamb when you're out. I'm sure Valor will agree with me there!
                                    Obviously Buenos Aires is a great city and you could spend ages there. I can pass on more detailed recommendations as to where I would go in the city. Let me know your dates and I'll think about what's best at that time of year.

Btw denny, sorry I missed your post and forgot to respond in time. Hope you had a good time there anyways.
                                    Last edited by cardshark202; 28-11-16, 15:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Opened a new account with Bet10, managed to back a winner and made a withdrawal. Got the usual KYC request for passport and utility bill, which I duly mailed over to them.

Just got back a reply with:

What the what? Lebanese hostage circa 1982.
                                      I would request someone to do this in a few extreme cases.

I will say that on an odd occasion we would get ID that looks fine but that would not go through a third party software which checks authenticity. This would explain the re request but not the holding the password beside your face.

Any weird IP activity on your account?
                                      Did you use a few funding methods over a short period?

These might be some of the reasons for the extra scrutiny.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                          Also Keane, I second Valor's approval of your itinerary. Looks good.
                                          You wouldn't need more than a couple of days in Iguazu. It's incredibly beautiful though and well worth seeing.
                                          As for Mendoza, I have only been there briefly myself, but a few days there, doing a wine tour and the like is probably sufficient.
                                          Patagonia, you could spend months travelling all around it to be honest. But getting to El Calafate and visiting the Perito Morena glacier is a must for sure.
                                          If you're a fan of penguins, then flying to Puerto Madryn and making the trip to Punta Tombo(renting a car is the best way to get down there.) is a great experience. Also, depending on the time of year you are going, it could be whale season in which case Puerto Madryn is one of the best places in the country for that.
                                          While in Patagonia, be sure to go for the lamb when you're out. I'm sure Valor will agree with me there!
                                          Obviously Buenos Aires is a great city and you could spend ages there. I can pass on more detailed recommendations as to where I would go in the city. Let me know your dates and I'll think about what's best at that time of year.

Btw denny, sorry I missed your post and forgot to respond in time. Hope you had a good time there anyways.
                                          This is great, thanks a lot. We'll be there from around 4 March - 24 March.

Any specific recs for BA would be much appreciated!

Comment

First couple of minutes of this is good

They have put out same video with beginning cut out, don't know why

EDDIE HEARN ON KATIE TAYLOR STUNNING DEBUT, BIG CITY DREAMS SHOW & NICK BLACKWELL TRAGIC SITUATIONPOST SHOW INTERVIEW BY KUGAN CASSIUSDon’t miss the action ...

Comment

which sports streaming subscription sites do people use these days? any that would have Snooker UK championship on?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                which sports streaming subscription sites do people use these days? any that would have Snooker UK championship on?
                                                Can you not get your hands on a BBC or Eurosport stream? Only realised today that Fergal O Brien set a new record with 5 centuries in a 6-5 win over Barry Hawkins, and Mark Allen banged in a 147 too.

Comment

You'll get BBC coverage on filmon

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Can you not get your hands on a BBC or Eurosport stream? Only realised today that Fergal O Brien set a new record with 5 centuries in a 6-5 win over Barry Hawkins, and Mark Allen banged in a 147 too.
                                                    Can find Eurosport alright, but hate using free streams

Comment

Can find Eurosport alright, but hate using free streams
                                                      Why? Do you not trust them or you'd just rather pay for a service you're using?

Comment

I could never get Acestreams to work on my Android box, they sound like the dream but I gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          Why? Do you not trust them or you'd just rather pay for a service you're using?
                                                          Shit quality and ads.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                            I would request someone to do this in a few extreme cases.

I will say that on an odd occasion we would get ID that looks fine but that would not go through a third party software which checks authenticity. This would explain the re request but not the holding the password beside your face.

Any weird IP activity on your account?
                                                            Did you use a few funding methods over a short period?

These might be some of the reasons for the extra scrutiny.
                                                            Fairly standard in the industry at this stage. If they don't have a lot of Irish customers there will be a high % fraud. Then others just want to slow down winning punters.

Comment

Shooter killed and possibly another loose in a school in Murica.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Dom. Condolences
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  Do one useful thing today* and help me decide whether to go for the regular Chromecast vs the new Chromecast Ultra. Don't particularly want to spend the extra €40 compared to the regular one and also don't particularly mind spending it if worthwhile.

*you can all take the day off after sorting this out. I've spoken to your bosses.

Compete waste of time. There are very few channels that are programs in 4k yet. Sky q 2tb box supports 4k but we don't have 4k channels yet. And I think Netflix has maybe one or two shows with 4k res.u also need a 4k TV to support.
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                    Shit quality and ads.
                                                                    Dunno about that. I watched the nfl on red zone last night for like 6 hours and didn't have one lag or one ad pop up and it was in perfect hd. Watch all soccer and ufc on streams and never get ads. Just install a blocker. And usually get them in hd

Comment

Which site do you use to get streams from with HD quality and no ads?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        I could never get Acestreams to work on my Android box, they sound like the dream but I gave up.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

There is literally dozens of addons for Kodi scraping 100's of sites for links.

Just for today, because I dont think I've pimped it before try UK Turks
                                                                          Below is a guide for installing the UK Turk Playlists for Kodi on any device. It also shows you where to generate the PIN that is also required
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            There is literally dozens of addons for Kodi scraping 100's of sites for links.

Just for today, because I dont think I've pimped it before try UK Turks
                                                                            https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-h...sts-kodi-xbmc/
                                                                            You are making the huge mistake of thinking that people can deal with stuff in the wway that you can.

This add-on is not supported by the Kodi Team or the XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this add-on. Follow the dev on Twitter to keep updated about this add-on

To Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi:

Open Kodi
                                                                            Select SYSTEM > File Manager
                                                                            Select Add Source
                                                                            Select None
                                                                            Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and select Done
                                                                            Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type mk repo & Select OK
                                                                            Go back to your Home Screen
                                                                            Select SYSTEM
                                                                            Select Add-Ons
                                                                            Select Install from zip file
                                                                            Select mk repo
                                                                            Select repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip
                                                                            Wait for Add-on enabled notification
                                                                            Select Install from repository or Get Add-Ons on Helix
                                                                            Select MetalKettles Addon Repository
                                                                            Select Video add-ons
                                                                            Select UK Turk Playlists
                                                                            Select Install
                                                                            Wait for Add-on enabled notification
                                                                            UK Turk Playlists is now installed. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > UK Turk Playlists from your home screen.
                                                                            Not even close to joking but if I sent that link to a PS guy onsite and asked him to get it running there is a 95% chance I would be logging in a few days later to fix up the harm they did.
                                                                            The other 5% of the time I'd never hear from the guy again because his competence would have him marked down for special treatment
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I've never really looked into the whole Kodi thing. Can I just do that on Windows desktop rather than buying an Android box and installing Kodi on that or whatever?

Comment

I've never really looked into the whole Kodi thing. Can I just do that on Windows desktop rather than buying an Android box and installing Kodi on that or whatever?
                                                                                Yep, easiest (for me) was this one:

Comment

smoothstreams that jibzzz linked to previously is absolutely top notch and cheap as chips. can't recommend it enough tbh, and it works perfectly on kodi or straight through the browser

Comment

Use bloodzeed for soccer. There are ads but just install a blocker and they don't pop up. Need acestream installed to use bloodzeed.

For nfl ufc or anything else I go to reddit and search for whatever streams and they pop up. Searched "nfl streams" last night, clicked on the link and clicked on red zone. Boom. HD and no ads and no lag. Haven't had sky or anything for about 4 years and never missed an event/game I've wanted to watch.

Comment

Nowadays my football streaming comes from having Acestream on a laptop (which I hook up to TV) and then just Googing Reddit + the name of the match when it is on and choosing an Acestream link.

This included having an active subscription to a streaming site as the above is just better. Bloodzeed is one such stream but now there are other good Acestream streams.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        Was flying over the south city this afternoon. Class views. Intimidating talking to the big boy air traffic controllers though.
                                                                                        ...Considering getting a flying lesson voucher as a Xmas present, i'm assuming you are the guy to ask lol... What kind of flying lesson would you recommend as a present, and would a 30 minute lesson be grand or would it be too short?...

...Looking at this site, would this be the place to get it?...Thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          smoothstreams that jibzzz linked to previously is absolutely top notch and cheap as chips. can't recommend it enough tbh, and it works perfectly on kodi or straight through the browser
                                                                                          You don't happen to have a link/invite do you?

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                            ...Considering getting a flying lesson voucher as a Xmas present, i'm assuming you are the guy to ask lol... What kind of flying lesson would you recommend as a present, and would a 30 minute lesson be grand or would it be too short?...

...Looking at this site, would this be the place to get it?...Thank you...
                                                                                            30 mins will get you out to Trim and back to Weston and you'd certainly get the essence of it in that time.

30 mins 737 sim and 30 minute flight would be a good present but obviously it depends on your budget. NFC is the place to go alright.

Alternatively give me €100 and I'll take them out over the city and Wicklow for an hour

Comment

30 mins will get you out to Trim and back to Weston and you'd certainly get the essence of it in that time.

30 mins 737 sim and 30 minute flight would be a good present but obviously it depends on your budget. NFC is the place to go alright.

Alternatively give me €100 and I'll take them out over the city and Wicklow for an hour
                                                                                              ...If this is legit then yes!!!...As long as she gets to fly that's the main thing!!!... Thank you, I'll price the sim then flight thing... It'll all part of a weekend away so looking to make things work lol...

Comment

I would be happy to but if its time sensitive then you'd run the risk that the plane I have the use of might be booked. It's a time sheet where you can only book 3 weeks in advance. Secondly you're always at the mercy of the weather.

Comment

You should land in Newcastle, pet my dog then fuck off back to Dublin someday m8.

An experience nobody on this planet has ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    You are making the huge mistake of thinking that people can deal with stuff in the wway that you can.
                                                                                                    Yeah I'm pretty ok with tech stuff for the most part but not really following the acestream XBMC set-up instructions very well there!

Comment

You don't happen to have a link/invite do you?
                                                                                                      Sent you the pm I got from Jibzzzz. Hopefully it still works.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                        Sent you the pm I got from Jibzzzz. Hopefully it still works.
                                                                                                        'Sold out' unfortunately

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty ok with tech stuff for the most part but not really following the acestream XBMC set-up instructions very well there!
                                                                                                          Although I've got it working on the laptop at least now, can hdmi it I guess

Comment

I would be happy to but if its time sensitive then you'd run the risk that the plane I have the use of might be booked. It's a time sheet where you can only book 3 weeks in advance. Secondly you're always at the mercy of the weather.
                                                                                                            ...hmmm...I gotcha, i'll pass on your offer but thank you very much anyway ;-)... Think I'll go with the 30 Min Boeing 737 Simulator then 30 MINUTE FIRST FLIGHT VOUCHER if that's your recommendation... Out of curiousity, why not just get the 60 minute first flight?...Would this possibly be too much or something?...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                              You should land in Newcastle, pet my dog then fuck off back to Dublin someday m8.

An experience nobody on this planet has ever had.
                                                                                                              Tell them to put a bit of tarmac down and I might.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                Compete waste of time. There are very few channels that are programs in 4k yet. Sky q 2tb box supports 4k but we don't have 4k channels yet. And I think Netflix has maybe one or two shows with 4k res.u also need a 4k TV to support.
                                                                                                                Netflix have introduced loads more 4k content recently, they are charging €2 extra a month though, I don't mind, the quality is outstanding.
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                  ...hmmm...I gotcha, i'll pass on your offer but thank you very much anyway ;-)... Think I'll go with the 30 Min Boeing 737 Simulator then 30 MINUTE FIRST FLIGHT VOUCHER if that's your recommendation... Out of curiousity, why not just get the 60 minute first flight?...Would this possibly be too much or something?...
                                                                                                                  No it wouldn't be too much, but you get the feel for the take off, climb out, approach, and landing with the 30 minutes. With the 60 all you get is an extra 30 minutes looking at the fields of Meath and Westmeath.
                                                                                                                  Spending that money on the sim is better imo.

Comment

No it wouldn't be too much, but you get the feel for the take off, climb out, approach, and landing with the 30 minutes. With the 60 all you get is an extra 30 minutes looking at the fields of Meath and Westmeath.
                                                                                                                    Spending that money on the sim is better imo.
                                                                                                                    ...Makes absolute perfect sense that does...€180 for the package deal!...That, 2 nights away, kindle and a box of butlers hot chocolates and I am done baby :-)...Thanks very much for opinion...

Comment

'Sold out' unfortunately
                                                                                                                      Keep trying. Had the same thing originally. Maybe pm Jibzzzz, he might have a new link

Comment

10/11 SOAS +45

Bobby Seagull to win Twitter 1/40
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X