This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    I got very excited about buying a dyson hoover today in a black friday deal.
    I've become everything I've ever hated
    Meanwhile, I bought a PS4
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
      Make a law against religious police for a start. What would you suggest?
      I wish I didn't have to type this out, a few moments thought should have let you reach the same conclusions. You can't actually ban people from behaving as they did, without the news laws seriously impacting on everyone's freedom, religious or otherwise.

From what I remember of the article, they didn't actually break any laws. If they ever use violence, or intimidation, then they are already breaking the law and can be dealt with appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Meanwhile, I bought a PS4
        Where and how much? About to pull trigger for ÂŁ200 Argos uk with 2games

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Got the balls to call it tbf. Praise be to Allah imo.
          My Mauritian Hindu mate in work told me a funny tale.

He says to me, 'You know why all the Muslims they keep say ALLAH ALLAH?'

'Why?' I asked.

'In Hindu we have a God called Hanuman. One day Hanuman was hanging out with Jesus and Allah. Hanuman and Allah were having an argument about who was the best, who was the strongest. They couldn't settle it so Jesus said he had an idea. Whoever could kick the other up the hole the hardest would be the strongest.

Allah wanted to go first so he ran and kicked Hanuman so hard up the hole Hanuman flew all around the world at a thousand miles an hour and landed back in the same spot. Hanuman's turn next and he ran and kicked Allah so hard up the hole that Allah flew into space and hasn't been seen since.
          That's why Muslims shout 'ALLAH ALLAH''
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                  Where and how much? About to pull trigger for ÂŁ200 Argos uk with 2games
                  xbox one with minecraft 299 last month, didnt think was too bad

Fifa, dance party nation yoke games

semi acoustic guitar with microphone and amp 250 quid ( my head xmas day )

Bicycle

spoilt bitch

ah fuck it last yr of santa
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                    I wish I didn't have to type this out, a few moments thought should have let you reach the same conclusions. You can't actually ban people from behaving as they did, without the news laws seriously impacting on everyone's freedom, religious or otherwise.

From what I remember of the article, they didn't actually break any laws. If they ever use violence, or intimidation, then they are already breaking the law and can be dealt with appropriately.
                    Well obviously the German prosecutors don't agree with you or they wouldn't have brought the case to court. Does the fact that it's organized by a person accused of supporting a terrorist group not make you feel uncomfortable?
                    Even the Central Council for Muslims in Germany said that that this group was harmful to Muslims.

Comment

Yeah it was €249 in Argos with Uncharted 4 and Fifa 17. Pretty sweet deal.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        Mondays and Wednesdays are my shaving days. Set the alarm three minutes earlier
                        Same.

Except for the Wednesday bit.

Comment

Yeah it was €249 in Argos with Uncharted 4 and Fifa 17. Pretty sweet deal.
                          m8
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Three episodes into This Is Us and it is awesome.

Opr

Comment

Tara, was it you that got a package you hadn't ordered recently? Whoever it was, what was in it?

Comment

In a castle overlooking the city. Some.life.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Tara, was it you that got a package you hadn't ordered recently? Whoever it was, what was in it?
                                  Hotspur, but Tara got loads of cool shit through a similar mistake. Collect and tell us what you got

What is this service I feel like I should sign up in the hope of some goodie bags.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    Don't get it. Also once you get it in your head that they have down syndrome (which they don't) it's really hard to get it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
                                    Class
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Looks like a womens show. I do need another show or go back to stuff i didnt quite finish but were ok. Not into westworld but i gave it only 2 eps. Black Mirror new series was good not sure if people discussed it here. At least 2 really good ones out of 6 episodes.

Also opinions on this i re found a wallet I found. I found thisi about 4 years ago . My intentions at the time were to return the wallet and all its contents by post or whatever. I never did this because i have found said wallet in a drawer. There is no cash in the wallet but I remember it contained a small amount of money maybe 50-70 euro.

I can either not bother now fuck it...Send wallet anyway with whats in it ( obviously bank cards n shit no use but few them deceased cards he may want if people want them). Or stump up a 50 on top. No direct address to go on either but enough for An Post to find i reckon if sent off.

Maybe it goes back in the drawer and i will address this issue at a later time. Be nice to recieve your wallet 4 years later would u go that fucker kept some cash

Comment

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Comment

Person has probably cancelled and replaced their cards by now and wrote off the cash.
                                          Would be fairly comically to suddenly receive an empty wallet 4 years later.
                                          You should probably just bin it at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                            Looks like a womens show. I do need another show or go back to stuff i didnt quite finish but were ok. Not into westworld but i gave it only 2 eps. Black Mirror new series was good not sure if people discussed it here. At least 2 really good ones out of 6 episodes.

Also opinions on this i re found a wallet I found. I found thisi about 4 years ago . My intentions at the time were to return the wallet and all its contents by post or whatever. I never did this because i have found said wallet in a drawer. There is no cash in the wallet but I remember it contained a small amount of money maybe 50-70 euro.

I can either not bother now fuck it...Send wallet anyway with whats in it ( obviously bank cards n shit no use but few them deceased cards he may want if people want them). Or stump up a 50 on top. No direct address to go on either but enough for An Post to find i reckon if sent off.

Maybe it goes back in the drawer and i will address this issue at a later time. Be nice to recieve your wallet 4 years later would u go that fucker kept some cash
                                            Post sober you prat.

Fucked if I'm reading that again. Who taught you English?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              Thoughts on Once Upon a Time in America?
                                              Notice its on TG4 tonight in what looks to be its original 4hour version.
                                              Only seen the cutdown 2 hour version and pretty much hated it, worth giving the full version a go?
                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              I'd say yes in general but if you didn't like the edit I doubt you'd like an extra two hours of it.
                                              Watched it for roughly an hour every Friday for 4 weeks.
                                              Enjoyed this long cut better, think I actually understood most of it this time.
                                              Still undecided if I rate it though. Sneaky feeling that a lot of the ambiguity and 'make your own mind up' that the films reputation thrives on is really just a flaw of Leones storytelling.
                                              Score of Morricone is fantastic though.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                  Kinda funny cause you fucked up the image tags. You caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                    Post sober you prat.

Fucked if I'm reading that again. Who taught you English?
                                                    leithscéal a ghabháil mé mo chara

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                      leithscéal a ghabháil mé mo chara
                                                      The more you post the more I love ya ye big cute madra x

Comment

RIP. FIDEL CASTRO....

Comment

PS4 500g plus Fifa 17 was 199.

Battlefield 1 was 32. All my son wanted for Christmas.

Comment

Must be a dream to work Mon to Fri
                                                            Fml zzz 😴
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                WHO WILL RUN THE BUS UNION NOW???

Ross the boss does that already. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  When it happened to me before it was loads of equipment/weighs for a home gym and the other time was high end makeup. I have no use for either.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought Fidel was already dead

Comment

Monbiot gonna monbiot
                                                                      From Trump to climate change, this multiheaded crisis presages collapse. And there’s no hope of exiting the ‘other side’ if political alternatives are shut down

Comment

Is Reggie around? Have some Argentina questions... Anyone else spent any time there either - denny, shrap?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Is Reggie around? Have some Argentina questions... Anyone else spent any time there either - denny, shrap?
                                                                          Went there a few years ago, when my kids were 3yo and 6 months.

We did the glaciers near cafayate, then did a road trip in the north from salta all the way north through the canyons etc.

Also spent a few days in BA.

Plenty of pics on my Flickr account if you want.
                                                                          Last edited by shrapnel; 26-11-16, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                            Ross the boss does that already. ...
                                                                            Ross the Boss is a Dead Loss.

In a rare achievement, Ross has managed to unite all the parties...in agreeing how shit he is.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                              RIP. FIDEL CASTRO....
                                                                              Not many Cold War giants left now.

Thatcher, Reagan, Deng, Fidel, Honecker....Gorby must be feeling lonesome.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I've jumped on the Hendrick fgs train, 22/1.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                  Went there a few years ago, when my kids were 3yo and 6 months.

We did the glaciers near cafayate, then did a road trip in the north from salta all the way north through the canyons etc.

Also spent a few days in BA.

Plenty of pics on my Flickr account if you want.
                                                                                  Yeah deadly, link if you don't mind.

We're looking at being on the ground there for 19 days (travelling either side) so trying to figure out how much we can fit in.

Comment

Yeah deadly, link if you don't mind.

We're looking at being on the ground there for 19 days (travelling either side) so trying to figure out how much we can fit in.
                                                                                    here ya go.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shrapn...57604447452053

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                      ...They are absolutely amazing pictures Shrap...But that picture of the kid on the train tracks is so interesting to have...

Comment

Gift idea for the men for your wimmins. I just got a great bargain in boots

But any Estee Lauder perfume and you can buy a huge gift set worth 450 euro for 55 euro. It's absolutely fab and any woman would love it.

Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Only spent a few days in BA after Iguazu.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                            ...They are absolutely amazing pictures Shrap...But that picture of the kid on the train tracks is so interesting to have...
                                                                                            Cheers man! it's a strange one alright. It was a disused track in a market place, and he was just playing with his toy truck. his mum was at her stall 2 meters away, but taken in isolation, it became a really powerful and slightly worrying image.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                              Gift idea for the men for your wimmins. I just got a great bargain in boots

But any Estee Lauder perfume and you can buy a huge gift set worth 450 euro for 55 euro. It's absolutely fab and any woman would love it.

http://m.boots.ie/h5/cat_hub?path=%2...&unCountry=roi
                                                                                              I wouldn't

I like my MAC!

Comment

Going to be a long afternoon for England. Red card after 4 minutes!

Comment

I also lived in BA for a long time. Pmed Keane. Sorry Denny when you wrote that post the other day I meant to respond and then forgot until now when Keane mentioned it. Hope you had a good time

Comment

Was flying over the south city this afternoon. Class views. Intimidating talking to the big boy air traffic controllers though.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                      Was flying over the south city this afternoon. Class views. Intimidating talking to the big boy air traffic controllers though.
                                                                                                      Do you Go-pro the flights ? Wouldent mind seeing the views.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          Do you Go-pro the flights ? Wouldent mind seeing the views.
                                                                                                          No but a guy on YouTube called noel connolly has tons of videos of flights around Ireland. Worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                            My mate took me out over south Dublin a few years ago, I had the headphones on, remember thinking how awesome it was listening in to him communicating with Dublin airport air traffic control.

Comment

Coutinho stretchered off with his ankle in a brace :-/

Comment

Great stuff from Ireland so far

Comment

How could you read this and be worried about this man being president. He's going to be great. The best. A tremendous president.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    How could you read this and be worried about this man being president. He's going to be great. The best. A tremendous president.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/23....facebook.com/
                                                                                                                    Still hard to believe that a guy that speaks like that is going to be the POTUS, really astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/23....facebook.com/
                                                                                                                      Haven't read it all, but what I have is a lot more coherent than I expected.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

So glad I don't gamble much. Would have been on Aus to win by more than 8.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Coutinho stretchered off with his ankle in a brace :-/
                                                                                                                          Hopefully just a precaution. Good to get the win in the end against a packed defence.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X