Comment

Fucking o mahoney off.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Thought you were going for a walk
                  Oh Man! this is supposed to be fun
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What's the story with all these injuries, can we bring in replacements into the squad for next week?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                      What's the story with all these injuries, can we bring in replacements into the squad for next week?
                      If necessary yea

Comment

Yes but those are horrendously costly losses.

Comment

Yes. The issue is who.

Rhys Ruddock, Trimble maybe and you'd hope POM and Sexton could be back in a fortnight.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Other than dropping that ball Earls did OK

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Ireland won't score again in this game.
                                Gonna need to score another time to win it I fear

Comment

Ireland starting to shit themselves? It's looking inevitable France will get the next score.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Ireland starting to shit themselves? It's looking inevitable France will get the next score.
                                    Yeah but you're frustrating the fuck out of us, so we're making loads of mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      No. The French had their chance.
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Great stuff!!!!

That should be that. Great play by Henderson in particular I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          Yeah but you're frustrating the fuck out of us, so we're making loads of mistakes.
                                          Balls. Brainfart at the line out and that's the game.

Comment

That settles that.

Bring on the all blacks. Winning the world cup by beating nz, sa, then aus is the one we wanted anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              Yes but those are horrendously costly losses.
                                              Enjoy playing NZ Shrap!!!
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

You just know HitchHiker must be having a great session, when he's not posting
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                  Enjoy playing NZ Shrap!!!
                                                  Nice to think they're shitting themselves now.

Comment

Magnifique

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                      What a fucking Sunday we have coming up. I think we will steamroll France I really really do and the soccer is a massive freeroll. Its not often I wish away my Saturdays.
                                                      Without salt.

Comment

Ah Fuck... A 5am game

Why couldn't that fucking quarter final be on at a later time
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Cunts

Comment

Originally posted by Allez Les Verts View Post
                                                            You've never beaten us either in a world cup. Just saying
                                                            Eat your heart out shrap!

Comment

Cunts
                                                              Had to be done

Comment

Booked the wifes birthday dinner for 7pm next Saturday. Thank fook we won that

Lets go in Poland now...

Can someone post the team when its out please?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  If you were to take Soccer as the yardstick of 10 then I'd say about 3 or 4.
                                                                  This is ridiculous, as on a worldwide scale, soccer is so much more popular than horse racing.

In respect to corruption within both of these sports in Ireland, horse racing is more corrupt. The trainer Philip Fenton was caught in possession of anabolic steroids in the recent past and he was hardly the only one cheating. Also the trainer and well known pundit Ted Walsh had to employ top barrister Micheal McDowell to help get him off allegations of not running a horse to its merits. Mr Walsh also produced world renowned trainers Willie Mullins and Aidan O'Brian as character witnesses.
                                                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                    Eat your heart out shrap!
                                                                    Group stages. Doesn't matter.

Comment

Top class reverse BBV'ing there from Kev. WP.

Now onto the soccer. I fucking love this country.

Comment

That was fantastic.

Irish sport is rolling ,watch out Poland your arse is green green grass.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                          This is ridiculous, as on a worldwide scale, soccer is so much more popular than horse racing.

In respect to corruption within both of these sports in Ireland, horse racing is more corrupt. The trainer Philip Fenton was caught in possession of anabolic steroids in the recent past and he was hardly the only one cheating. Also the trainer and well known pundit Ted Walsh had to employ top barrister Micheal McDowell to help get him off allegations of not running a horse to its merits. Mr Walsh also produced world renowned trainers Willie Mullins and Aidan O'Brian as character witnesses.
                                                                          Oh look another day for this shite one of my favourite horses got badly injured today....but are you for real?

Drugs: There is no testing in Soccer, loads of them are at it. Fact.
                                                                          Sepp Blatter
                                                                          Jack Warner
                                                                          Glazers Fucking mafia guy that owns Chelsea FFS!

FAI and Delany

When it comes to corruption money is what it is about, the most money is in soccer therefore it is inevitably the most corrupt.

/end of

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Who was on here saying Heaslip was past it? Jesus, he stepped up incredibly in the second half. O'Brien too.

Blew them away physically.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

No Wes Hoolahan? Like the rugby team losing POC.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Oh look another day for this shite one of my favourite horses got badly injured today....but are you for real?

Drugs: There is no testing in Soccer, loads of them are at it. Fact.
                                                                                  Sepp Blatter
                                                                                  Jack Warner
                                                                                  Glazers Fucking mafia guy that owns Chelsea FFS!

FAI and Delany

When it comes to corruption money is what it is about, the most money is in soccer therefore it is inevitably the most corrupt.

/end of
                                                                                  There is testing in football.

Comment

So what's your team for next week?

My team would be something like this.

R Kearney
                                                                                    T Bowe
                                                                                    D Cave
                                                                                    R Henshaw
                                                                                    D Kearney
                                                                                    I Madigan
                                                                                    C Murray
                                                                                    C Healy
                                                                                    R Best
                                                                                    M Ross
                                                                                    I Henderson
                                                                                    D Toner
                                                                                    POM/Rhys Ruddock
                                                                                    SOB/Henry
                                                                                    J Heaslip

Bench
                                                                                    R Strauss
                                                                                    J McGrath
                                                                                    N White
                                                                                    D Ryan
                                                                                    R Ruddock/J Murphy
                                                                                    E Reddan
                                                                                    P Jackson
                                                                                    L Fitzgerald

I'm assuming Sexton and POC are unavailable due to injury with POM and SOB at risk. Earls dropped for me. He did pretty well but I think Cave will give us a bit more creativity and poise at 13. That's a team I fancy to take the Argies when the squeeze comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Dude next to me in the pub is rolling a joint in resignation. My drunk Belgian pal is arguing with him about why a Breton should be happy that a fellow Celtic nation won.

Well done everyone. And especially you. You know who I'm talking about.
                                                                                      Where about's is it you are staying Hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        Who was on here saying Heaslip was past it? Jesus, he stepped up incredibly in the second half. O'Brien too.

Blew them away physically.
                                                                                        The French threw everything they had at us from 55 to 65 and were out on their feet after that. Mentally and physically tired for the last 10 minutes.

The good news is they might swing for the fences against the ABs with nothing to lose now. ABs are playing a mixed bag so far so it could be the chance for the Frenchies to do us a favour and take them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          No Wes Hoolahan? Like the rugby team losing POC.
                                                                                          You forget what age he is, two games in three days is a stretch for a lot of 33 year olds.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Hooligan dropped for Whelan, you're denting my buzz O'Neill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              You forget what age he is, two games in three days is a stretch for a lot of 33 year olds.
                                                                                              Good point.

Comment

Wes Hoolahan's decision to not play according to O'Neil. Dunphy being a fucking idiot here.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                  The French threw everything they had at us from 55 to 65 and were out on their feet after that. Mentally and physically tired for the last 10 minutes.

The good news is they might swing for the fences against the ABs with nothing to lose now. ABs are playing a mixed bag so far so it could be the chance for the Frenchies to do us a favour and take them out.
                                                                                                  We threw nothing at you. Our attack was abysmal. Defensively we were superb for 60 minutes but we're not going to win much with that.

Embarrassing all round.

Comment

We threw nothing at you. Our attack was abysmal. Defensively we were superb for 60 minutes but we're not going to win much with that.

Embarrassing all round.
                                                                                                    Ya a disgrace with the injuries not to score a try.
                                                                                                    Cant get Noves in quick enough.

Comment

Embarrassing all round.
                                                                                                      They threw everything they had is what I said. That's everything that team has IMO. Losing Huyget was huge for France.

If ye had started Parra and moved away from the big physical game of 5-6 years ago maybe but the game has changed a lot in the last 3 years with the players slimming down and the tactics becoming much more subtle and PSA just hasn't moved with it.

Comment

That few minutes of Dunphy almost justifies the licence fee.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                          They threw everything they had is what I said. That's everything that team has IMO. Losing Huyget was huge for France.

If ye had started Parra and moved away from the big physical game of 5-6 years ago maybe but the game has changed a lot in the last 3 years with the players slimming down and the tactics becoming much more subtle and PSA just hasn't moved with it.
                                                                                                          Ironically, I thought Spedding was our best back, and difficult to knock the work of the forwards. They controlled the game well enough, yet literally 2 incursions for Ireland in the 22 and you come away with 2 tries.

I love Parra, and I think the best pairing is him and michalak, but PSA doesn't see it that way. Thales offers nothing tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                            That few minutes of Dunphy almost justifies the licence fee.
                                                                                                            If you pay it.

Comment

Grim news coming from Louth, 3 shot dead including a Garda

Comment

Comment

Beautiful stadium. Great stage for an upset.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                    Madigan bringing this home is going to the GOAT Irish performance ever.

Comment

McClean will get himself sent off playing like this
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Embarrassing all round.
                                                                                                                        Passport offer still open.

First 20 minutes apart, we were quicker, stronger, smarter AND had the bigger hearts. Would be very French iof you to beat the AB now.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Jebus

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X