• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    How's the pup?
    Top form m8.

Comment

So I have Father Ted and Shawshank Redemption It wasn't TV or Movie recommendations I wanted ye cunce

Come on, someone give me 10 words to finish that sentence. Raoul, how do I put that in words (joining goals). Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
        We have to get tough on toddlers. Build a four foot wall. Believe me.
        And so Attack on Titan was made in real life...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          You were asking about podcasts - give 'You are not so smart' a go, I think you might like it.
          Fired it up...thanks for the recommendation...seems decent.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is going to sound bonkers but will tell you anyway.

Since we got our internet in, in Malta things were not too bad once we got the new router etc. I still have my Acer touchscreen and it goes fine...

That is until Tony put's his AOC monitor on to his MSi beside me!
              I laughed to start with as there is no logical reason for this. But this is what happens.
              First my laptop slows down when he switches on his laptop BUT once he attaches and switches on his monitor it grinds to a halt and I get errors and pages timing out. It can take 5 minutes to open a page. He laughed at first and then the other day he switched his monitor off and bingo my laptop started again.

We have tested this a good few times. All other things still work. I can access same sites on my tablet and phone.

I also was upstairs with my laptop the last day and it worked ok, and Tony was down in the sitting room with his monitor on.

It is really bugging me as I can't do a thing!

Any thoughts tech heads?

Comment

Comment

So both Mr and Mrs Smurph lying in bed all morning then?

At least Fiery Wasabi is only inconveniencing several hundreds of people as opposed to pretending to be the angel of death to a frightened old woman.

I hope that old woman's carer who stayed with her in the hospital all night hit her performance targets.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    This is going to sound bonkers but will tell you anyway.

Since we got our internet in, in Malta things were not too bad once we got the new router etc. I still have my Acer touchscreen and it goes fine...

That is until Tony put's his AOC monitor on to his MSi beside me!
                    I laughed to start with as there is no logical reason for this. But this is what happens.
                    First my laptop slows down when he switches on his laptop BUT once he attaches and switches on his monitor it grinds to a halt and I get errors and pages timing out. It can take 5 minutes to open a page. He laughed at first and then the other day he switched his monitor off and bingo my laptop started again.

We have tested this a good few times. All other things still work. I can access same sites on my tablet and phone.

I also was upstairs with my laptop the last day and it worked ok, and Tony was down in the sitting room with his monitor on.

It is really bugging me as I can't do a thing!

Any thoughts tech heads?
                    EM interference. Wrap the monitor in tinfoil or chuck it in the bin.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      EM interference. Wrap the monitor in tinfoil or chuck it in the bin.
                      Ha ha, the bin then so?

It is the same setup as Ireland which is weird so no idea what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                        Ha ha, the bin then so?

It is the same setup as Ireland which is weird so no idea what the problem is.
                        Malta is 120V, right? Are you using an adaptor or a different cable? Could just be the adaptor.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Malta is 120V, right? Are you using an adaptor or a different cable? Could just be the adaptor.
                          Nah, Brits were here till the 60s, all 3 pin plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            That's interesting, had read a few articles about her a while back but nothing about it being fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                              Yes but Malta is a part of the sunken island of Atlantis and hence there is enormous energy on the island and ley lines between its many ancient temples, which undoubtedly may account for electromagnetic anomalies.

I suggest the Flushdraws redress the energy imbalance by going on a tour of Malta's temples to energise themselves:

But take careful note of the protocol:

The Temples’ energies have been dormant, unplugged, unused for millennia, since the Fall of Atlantis, and they are waiting to be re-energized and re-vitalized. Our Mission today is to establish a communication link with these sacred places in order to revive, reactivate and awaken their dormant yet powerful energies. How? Simply by:

Visiting these sites,

Acknowledging the temple’s Energies and

Connecting with their Spirit Guides and their Nature Spirits in silence.

The temples will respond by establishing a communication link with those visiting. They will reawaken the dormant DNA and help our bodies in the process of changing from carbon to crystalline, and energise us with the vibration of the New Consciousness.

Comment

white men

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  white men
                                  DIR: Marianne DeMarco*****MUSIC: "Echoes of Time" by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license. @kmacleod http://incompetech.c...
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Jesus SP!

Comment

The internet is completely unreadable while Apple product launches are happening
                                            Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                            What rehashed shite are they pushing now?
                                            Wireless earphones @ £159 a pop, no headphone jack on the phone and a 5 hr charge on the yokes you lost down a drain on the way home

Fools and their fucking money

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              Ah yeah so that's not it. Try changing the channel of the wifi on your router.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Jesus SP!
                                                Its the result you are dreaming of

Comment

It's Gary Johnson @ 1000/1 that I'm really funking for.

Mike Barnicle asks Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson how he would handle Aleppo, Syria as president. Johnson responds.» Subscribe to MSNBC: htt...

So ya wanna be President eh.....

Comment

Its the result you are dreaming of
                                                    Not sure what world you're living in SP!

Comment

Whatever you say about Gary Johnson, he doesn't half as stupid today as John Halligan.

Comment

Not sure what world you're living in SP!
                                                        Do you think that the presence of Trump on the race and the language he uses is without consequences?

Comment

Do you think that the presence of Trump on the race and the language he uses is without consequences?
                                                          What are you referring to exactly? The video you put up is worthy of the boards conspiracy forum.

Comment

if anyone has an ebook version of the below, can you shoot me a pm please

The sports gene - David Epstein

Comment

Whatever you say about Gary Johnson, he doesn't half as stupid today as John Halligan.

Comment

How does Joe Duffy still have hair?

(Nutjob that runs that 'advice clinic' that's been in the Times recently. Boylan has the right idea and just answers him and hangs up)
                                                                Last edited by Emmet; 08-09-16, 17:55.

Comment

Hitchesque 3rd post in a row.

Doesn't look too good for Pat
                                                                  Pat Hickey demanded hundreds of extra tickets for prestige events at the Rio Games from the head of the International Olympic Committee, new emails are reported to show.Süddeutsche Zeitung, a German

Comment

Reviewing the young lads junior cert science homework. Fill in the blanks along the lines of "Human life begins when the male sperm fuses with the female egg".

I was under the impression something had to be born to be alive and that life was the period between birth and death.
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'd say that Aleppo question will have close to zero impact on Johnson's numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                              Reviewing the young lads junior cert science homework. Fill in the blanks along the lines of "Human life begins when the male sperm fuses with the female egg".

I was under the impression something had to be born to be alive and that life was the period between birth and death.
                                                                              That was a legal thing rather than a science thing right? From a science perspective it makes no sense.

Comment

if your email still ends in 222 then you should have it now
                                                                                It does and I do. Ty ty.

Comment

Luas drivers and Dublin Bus drivers really are just a bunch of cunts.
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Wtf is that Celtic the musical all about?

A night of football chants? Would rather pull my eyeballs out with a banana.

Nice gift for Strewelly.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                      if anyone has an ebook version of the below, can you shoot me a pm please

The sports gene - David Epstein
                                                                                      That Russian libgen site in the cousins section has nearly everything I've searched for including that in the last few weeks

Comment

I've two free tickets for the Irish Champions weekend in Leopardstown for this Saturday if anybody wants them?

Can't make it now

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          Luas drivers and Dublin Bus drivers really are just a bunch of cunts.
                                                                                          I'd say the couple of hours heavy rain in Dublin between 5 and 7 this evening washed away most of the sympathy that there was for them, tomorrow looking to be a horrible wet day to.

Comment

I'd say the couple of hours heavy rain in Dublin between 5 and 7 this evening washed away most of the sympathy that there was for them, tomorrow looking to be a horrible wet day to.
                                                                                            All those extra cunts clogging up my usual train. There are enough train cunts already without adding bus cunts as well.

Comment

Whatever you say about Gary Johnson, he doesn't look half as stupid today as John Halligan.
                                                                                              John Halligan is on the news talking about John Halligan in the third person as if he was trying to distance himself from John Halligan the fucking moron who is stupid enough to be a Sinn Fein TD

What a plonker

Comment

Spotify algorithms are pretty fucking good.

Laura Marling esque

Directed by Phoebe Mackenzie & Emily Berryman Call the Days off the 2015 album 'Listen to Formation, Look for the Signs' out now on Slow Time Records.https:/...

A very not-well-known NZ artist.

Comment

John Halligan is on the news talking about John Halligan in the third person as if he was trying to distance himself from John Halligan the fucking moron who is stupid enough to be a Sinn Fein TD

What a plonker
                                                                                                  John Halligan Isn't a Sinn Fein TD.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                    John Halligan Isn't a Sinn Fein TD.
                                                                                                    SP is saying the he is currently behaving as stupid as if he is a Sinn Fein TD though, not that he actually is one.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      SP is saying the he is currently behaving as stupid as if he is a Sinn Fein TD though, not that he actually is one.
                                                                                                      I suspected I'd missed a nuance to the post alright.
                                                                                                      I'd be interested to where you think he went wrong SP. He's undoubtedly made an absolute twat of himself and his name is muck down in Waterford but I'm wondering if it's a case of a decent bloke with good intentions making mistakes or another self motivated wanker.
                                                                                                      Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 08-09-16, 21:34.

Comment

Randomly brought the kid into a church on the way home on the grounds that it was something different. Trying to genuflect, if you haven't done it in ages is awfully difficult. Think i ended up doing something similar to an elegant girly curtsy.
                                                                                                        Were you trying to demonstrate it to the kid? Buy a headscarf while you're at it, just to show what your female ancestors wore to church.
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I'd be interested to where you think he went wrong SP. He's undoubtedly made an absolute twat of himself and his name is muck down in Waterford but I'm wondering if it's a case of a decent bloke with good intentions making mistakes or another self motivated wanker.
                                                                                                          He appears to me like the Healy Reas, but without their smarts

Comment

Is triple posting the new posting?

Animation by The Brothers McLeodTWITTER: @BROTHERSMCLEODWEBSITE: http://www.brothersmcleod.co.uk/'Warszawa' by David Bowie appears on the album 'Low' (1977)....

Comment

Well, I suppose its the usual bit of both.
                                                                                                              He starts out wanting to improve his local hospital, gets an idea what they need, uses it as bargaining chip in govt formation. Then when it turns out that what they actually need is not what he wanted built he feels he will look weak if he agrees with the doctors.
                                                                                                              The worst part is him spinning that FG shafted him... why on earth would they want to do that? It was just a case of people who had some clue what they were doing covering their asses against the single minded focus of a clueless gimp.

Comment

Its fucked up the way the agenda of the government appear to be driven by whatever the Journos cook up to push the indignation buttons of whatever independent is in the days news cycle.

HArd to see how long it can last unless Mickey Martin takes a more positive line.

Comment

SP spotted at 37 seconds

Local TV station Channel Television, based on the Island of Jersey in the English Channel, present their worst interviews of the year 1979(ish). Courtesy of ...

Comment

You know those drool filled laughing smileys that cry?

Insert one here.

Comment

If I was to somehow magically come across a lamp with a genie in it, who actually granted me three wishes, three wishes that were guaranteed to come in without a shadow of a doubt, I still reckon I'd use two of them requesting that Adam Sandler was never allowed to make or be involved in a film in any way, shape or form again, just to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                        If I was to somehow magically come across a lamp with a genie in it, who actually granted me three wishes, three wishes that were guaranteed to come in without a shadow of a doubt, I still reckon I'd use two of them requesting that Adam Sandler was never allowed to make or be involved in a film in any way, shape or form again, just to be sure
                                                                                                                        You need to re-examine your wish list dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                          You need to re-examine your wish list dude.
                                                                                                                          Why so?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X