This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Shepherding them past the Red Cow exit from my inside lane perch is a hobby of mine
    It's good to have a hobby. I always enjoy hemming in white vans using the bus lane up to where I know the traffic cops hang out. The Malahide Road extension is always good for that little caper.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yesterday I was just a cunt, today I'm officially an old cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Yesterday I was just a cunt, today I'm officially an old cunt.
        40 today Dom?

Happy Birthday dude
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I thought you were 50 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            40 today Dom?

Happy Birthday dude
            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            I thought you were 50 at least.
            Still younger than you two anyhow!

Just come from the gym going to overbalance that out tonight with a rake of pints and loads of meat in a weird hipster place that serves food on bin lids. Food looks lovely though, so unless it is an 'in use on a bin' bin lid or tastes horrible, I don't really care. Full rack of ribs, some beef brisket, pork sliders, chicken wings, onion rings, bbq beans. All for me.

Comment

Culchies should have to pay treble on the M50 for the heightened danger they bring.

"Jaysus Mary, that's our exit there so it is. I'll just veer across three lines of traffic without indicating. Shure they all know I'd be going that way like."
              In the future studies will show that the largest single contribution to road safety in Ireland was the introduction of the 'county code' on number plates.

While not foolproof, regular drivers can get up to speed, pun obviously intended, on the chances of sudden unexplained braking right after an exit, u turns where they are expressly forbidden, and a particular favourite of mine - the 'beep twice instead of bothering to use your bloody indicator' driver.

By 2020, I predict confidently that to improve on the above success the county code system will be adopted so that the number plate indicates a breakdown of driver experience as between rural boreens, towns and cities, and finally motorway/dual carriageway driving.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lplated;993145

By 2020, I predict confidently that to improve on the above success the county code system will be adopted so that the number plate indicates a breakdown of driver experience as between rural boreens, towns and cities, and finally motorway/dual carriageway driving.[/QUOTE]

There will then follow a fundamental change in Insurance law.

Your degree of liability will be measured, not by the degree to which you caused the accident as under the current system, but rather by the degree to which you should have avoided the clearly 'shure i'm not from here at all' type idiot in the other vehicle.

Comment

Culchies should have to pay treble on the M50 for the heightened danger they bring.

"Jaysus Mary, that's our exit there so it is. I'll just veer across three lines of traffic without indicating. Shure they all know I'd be going that way like."
                  It'll improve once your tax dollars get plowed into motorways in culchieland m8.think there's plans afoot. Actually that would be a great way to spend apples 13 bill

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                    In the future studies will show that the largest single contribution to road safety in Ireland was the introduction of the 'county code' on number plates.

While not foolproof, regular drivers can get up to speed, pun obviously intended, on the chances of sudden unexplained braking right after an exit, u turns where they are expressly forbidden, and a particular favourite of mine - the 'beep twice instead of bothering to use your bloody indicator' driver.

By 2020, I predict confidently that to improve on the above success the county code system will be adopted so that the number plate indicates a breakdown of driver experience as between rural boreens, towns and cities, and finally motorway/dual carriageway driving.
                    Excellent. You should be made head of the RSA.

DL reg cars always get a very wide berth from me.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      The one around Laois is €1.90. I never have to use the m50 when visiting Dublin, usually stay Southside. Had to use it last week en route to Belfast. I think there's a .50c discount for signing up an account
                      Disappointed!

Take the turn off for Urlingford/Johnstown. Follow the road through Durrow and Abbeyleix (the old main road). Rejoin the motorway at Portlaoise. Both versions are 40km, but the old main is pretty quite now as everyone goes the 'quicker' one.

As a side benefit, the petrol stations in both Urlingford and Johnstown are nearly always in the cheapest five nationally for both petrol and diesel.

Comment

US college football is mental,GAA players probe make money than players who play in front of 100K week in week out. Meanwhile the coaches rake in millions

Comment

Happy Birthday Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                            Is the executive Lounge at Dublin worth it?

20e seems very reasonable for drinks and snacks?
                            Totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                              Right now this sits squarely with the 'how do I put on more weight' type posts for sheer 'ah-fuc-offedness'.
                              2 birds one stone.

2 weeks all inclusive, minimum 2 stone, will report back.

Ok ok il stop!

Comment

Is this the worst Saturday for sports ever?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Will live stream crazy golf later m8

Comment

College football in the Aviva, European golf, Munster in the pro 12, horse racing,pints food and then the American golf to finish. Also have the Italian gp.
                                    Not a great day but have seen worse.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                      It'll improve once your tax dollars get plowed into motorways in culchieland m8.think there's plans afoot. Actually that would be a great way to spend apples 13 bill
                                      All the motorways are in Culchieland m8

Comment

Alright so these shows are so played out at this stage but wft is going on here. This girl is 12 and she writes these songs herself!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                          College football in the Aviva, European golf, Munster in the pro 12, horse racing,pints food and then the American golf to finish. Also have the Italian gp.
                                          Meh, Munster the only one of those I'd go for

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            Alright so these shows are so played out at this stage but wft is going on here. This girl is 12 and she writes these songs herself!

Opr
                                            Wow. That is so good.

Comment

Could have been a Dublin/Kerry replay at 5pm if yer man Crowley wasn't so wussy under the fair shoulder challenge late on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                2 birds one stone.

2 weeks all inclusive, minimum 2 stone, will report back.

Ok ok il stop!
                                                Enjoy. Hope you eat your moneys worth in the all inclusive, hard task but I'm sure you're man enough for it.

Comment

Wow. That is so good.
                                                  Honestly I was blown away. If you listen to the lyrics in the first song she is seems to be talking about being lost in a sea of voices trying to find an identity. The use and control of her voice is incredible and then the added coolest of strumming a ukulele. It's alien level stuff for a 12 year old.

Opr

Comment

The nut worse, coupled with shit weather so you can't even get out and do shit

I was so bored I started doing accumulaters on the Japenese Emperor's Cup and Estonian Esiliiga B

Didn't work out too well...

Eating sushi now, nom nom nom

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post

Something really depressing about watching non major golf tournaments,especially the ones without the top players and sparse crowds. Anytime I flick over to a channel and there's one on I just get this empty feeling.

Comment

Just on Al Porter. I am not particularly a fan of his stand up but out of character he comes across very different. He was on that new RTE round table chat show cutting edge and he came across very well. This is a clip from it with him talking about the gangland shootings.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          Something really depressing about watching non major golf tournaments,especially the ones without the top players and sparse crowds. Anytime I flick over to a channel and there's one on I just get this empty feeling.
                                                          Crans-Sur-Sierre is the nicest course on the European Tour's calendar. Worth a watch for the spectacle of the course alone.

Comment

I have been doing a little research on the best budget smart phone currently on the market - Sub 200. I didn't particularly go looking to buy from China but it seems all roads at this kind of price point lead there. The phone I settled on ordering is the 'Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro' on Ali. It has a note version for a little extra which has a 5.5inch screen as opposed to the 5 inch one I ordered. The kind of phone you get for around ‎€140 is just incredible. Customs may be applicable bringing it to the 200 mark but I have always got away with it in the past. Huge In-Depth review.

Premium build quality. It has a metal surround, beautifully styled and lightweight. It looks and feels more like an iPhone than a budget smartphone.

Dual Sim
                                                            720 HD display
                                                            5mp/13mp Camera
                                                            32 GB Storage, 3 GB RAM
                                                            Fingerprint Sensor
                                                            4000mAh - This is one of the biggest features. It has one of the best batterys of any phone on the market. To put the battery in perspective on this thing the flagship Samsung S7 only has a 3000mAh battery. Users report getting 3-4 days of moderate usage.

Any reviews that I have read have said it is the best budget smartphone currently on the market. it is just incredible what you can buy at this price point now.

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                                              Ended up watching other acts and this guy makes the final!

So simple and clever and just makes you smile and happy inside. Talented? Must be

Comment

^^^ I seen The Boy With Tape On His Face at Sheffield City Hall ~5 years ago. He's great.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Honestly I was blown away. If you listen to the lyrics in the first song she is seems to be talking about being lost in a sea of voices trying to find an identity. The use and control of her voice is incredible and then the added coolest of strumming a ukulele. It's alien level stuff for a 12 year old.

Opr
                                                                  I literally couldn't watch those videos, disgusting format.

Anyhow heres a link to her youtube Channel... She is quality

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

@ SP, how old was Charles Babbage when he made that quote?

Imo you would need to be 80+ before it's not ridiculous.

Comment

Tis a sad state of affairs when you are sitting in , in your pjs on a Saturday night while your 11 yr old is having an awesome time at the Electric Picnic
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

@kevirl or other hurling in the knows
                                                                        Hurling pen pics in the times today. Bio of Richie hogan but pretty sure the pic is joe canning. You see it?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                          Tis a sad state of affairs when you are sitting in , in your pjs on a Saturday night while your 11 yr old is having an awesome time at the Electric Picnic
                                                                          Showing your age now Michelle

Time for you us to hang up the boots and let the young ones enjoy their social lives now

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                            @kevirl or other hurling in the knows
                                                                            Hurling pen pics in the times today. Bio of Richie hogan but pretty sure the pic is joe canning. You see it?
                                                                            Yep . you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Ha, had never seen that before. Pretty much only see ads on phone, or billboards/buses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzvzy2tlo7c
                                                                              Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                              Gotta love the new safefood add about childhood obesity. Family sitting down to dinner having spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread. Jesus wept.
                                                                              leave spag bol alone m8, nowt wrong with it.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                leave spag bol alone m8, nowt wrong with it.
                                                                                Poor man's lasagne

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                  Poor man's lasagne
                                                                                  Lasagne is a pain in the hole to make. Really don't get why anybody bothers.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                    Lasagne is a pain in the hole to make. Really don't get why anybody bothers.
                                                                                    Agreed, made it twice and wasn't worth the effort. It all ends up the same way anyhow.
                                                                                    Hard to get a good lasange too.

Comment

Can phil fight?

Comment

@ SP, how old was Charles Babbage when he made that quote?

Imo you would need to be 80+ before it's not ridiculous.
                                                                                        He only lived to 80 and had some fair oul ups and downs along the way, I don't know but I'd guess the quote would have come from quite late in his life when he came to understand what the the Analytical Engine would be capable of and that despite his detailed plans there weren't enough other people who understood to allow him build it.

Even with all the good things I have to look forward to I don't think I'd have to think very long before taking that deal

Comment

Agreed, made it twice and wasn't worth the effort. It all ends up the same way anyhow.
                                                                                          Hard to get a good lasange too.
                                                                                          Next night your over for #UnivChall I'll make one for you.

Comment

Have 2 spare Nally Stand tickets for the game tomorrow if anyone is looking - face value of 40 for ye m8's
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

cm punk to break mcgreg

Comment

thought phil was on tonight, fuck it.

Comment

Lasagne is easy and fucking class m8s

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    Next night your over for #UnivChall I'll make one for you.
                                                                                                    sounds like a god tier evening

Comment

cm punk to break mcgreg
                                                                                                      Hes trained bjj for years but can't strike properly. Probably get beaten. Hes just checking sonething off his bucket list and the UFC are using it to make millions.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

UFC Hamburg has been quite entertaining so far and the ko by Baden was a monster.

Comment

Generally quite lost the plot on Mr Robot a while ago. A Japanese woman pissing on a grave is something I only want to see when I choose to do so.
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Very kind of Netklix to release season 2 of Narcos during international break, sound lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                He only lived to 80 and had some fair oul ups and downs along the way, I don't know but I'd guess the quote would have come from quite late in his life when he came to understand what the the Analytical Engine would be capable of and that despite his detailed plans there weren't enough other people who understood to allow him build it.

Even with all the good things I have to look forward to I don't think I'd have to think very long before taking that deal
                                                                                                                Buyers remorse a certainty after about 50 hours I'd guess.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    Are online things like this: http://www.vietnamvisa.ie okay for getting visas to Vietnam, or its better to go through the embassy and all the hassle that entails? Going there in December for a conference.
                                                                                                                    According to popular culture, you should chopper in with a bunch of your mates. No visas required. You should have one clean-cut Ivy League type, one black dude from the hood, one racist from the backwoods, one psychopath and a funny little Jewish guy. Only two of you will return.

Comment

According to popular culture, you should chopper in with a bunch of your mates. No visas required. You should have one clean-cut Ivy League type, one black dude from the hood, one racist from the backwoods, one psychopath, a funny little Jewish guy,
                                                                                                                      and a really great soundtrack.

Comment

Land of the free......
                                                                                                                        VICE’s Justice series examines the winners and losers of the for-profit criminal justice system. Imprisoning people for being poor has technically been illeg...

Comment

Can't get a drink after 4am here unless you pay for a massage and wank.

Cans.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X