This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Its like sitting down at the WSOP knowing you've no real chance, but then you double up first hand and think: hmm lets see how this works out...
    In 88 the long wait for the whistle made the above look like a turbo.

Comment

Ugh, McLean
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Waxy lanky cunt is going to run good his whole life.

Comment

Bah, it was coming. O.G. harsh.

We've only ever scored more than 1 goal once in a tournament finals in 19 games before today (by my quick maths), it'd be nice to make it a second time now.

Comment

FFS,been coming since we scored though

Comment

3rd time lucky for Clark, assume he has himself backed to score an own goal seen as he's been desperate to do it all game terrible defending.
              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

How good is Wes, that touch!!
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  How good is Wes, that touch!!
                  O'Neill will probably take him off.

Comment

Jaysus, he did and all.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      O'Neill will probably take him off.
                      Nice one m8

Comment

Going for it as he should in this scenario but why is McCarthy still on ahead of Wessi

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          Going for it as he should in this scenario but why is McCarthy still on ahead of Wessi
                          You would wonder alright? Wes might not have the legs but didn't seem to be slowing.

Comment

They haven't even hit the target all game ugh.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

puke

Comment

Sweden having loads of joy down our right since McCarthy was put there.

Comment

McGeady. Was fun while it lasted at least.

Comment

Very very unlucky. A performance to be proud of. Play like that again and we'll definitely pick up more points. Belgium Italy draw please.

Comment

Played fantastic bar abject panic for 5 mins after we scored. Fuck it. Opportunity loat.

Comment

Ball refusing to go in the net in the first half was our problem

Comment

What do we want in the next game? Is there logic in eanti bf italy to win so they could potentially rest players against us?

Comment

Wes was class.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                              What do we want in the next game? Is there logic in eanti bf italy to win so they could potentially rest players against us?
                                              Italy win for me aswell they will beat Sweden and be qualified when we play them.

Comment

Well, we're not gonna get whitewashed
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                  Well, we're not gonna get whitewashed
                                                  Progress m8

Comment

Think both Coleman and McCarthy showed signs of having played in an Everton side with no confidence all season, both have lots of ability but lack of belief in themselves.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Think both Coleman and McCarthy showed signs of having played in an Everton side with no confidence all season, both have lots of ability but lack of belief in themselves.
                                                      Yeah it shows. Every McCarthy pass was backwards. I'd stick Meyler in ahead of him, but I'd really like to see Stephen Quinn get a run out.

Comment

Not one of Mccarthy 's better performances but would be madness to drop him especially considering the oposition in the next two games.

Comment

A big improvement from our Trap days. (way better to watch)

Should be fun watching Fellini and his blonde mop. I'd take a draw here then if we beat either of these two we should get through. Plenty of talent on display in this one.

My 5 euro on a 2-2 .

big bet on Austria to win their group (more than a fiver)

Comment

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with a backward pass in the right set-up.

Comment

Most Ireland teams have players whose team have been shite all season.

Comment

To have Fellaini in ahead of Dembele is a strange decision from Wilmots imo.

Comment

Wilmots is a clown, which gives us hope.

Comment

Blow it up.

Comment

Italians about to give us a lesson how to defend a one nil lead!

Comment

[IMG][img=http://s32.postimg.org/fw1ie5cch/teachemyoung.jpg][/IMG]

ah here feck it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                            GOT

SPOILER
                                                                            Think I was expecting something of a twist with the whole waif/Arya thing like they were each other or something, but then again Arya got needle and only she would have known about the sword.

I think it is keeping things kind of less dramatic so next week is even more amazing. Can not wait for the Battle of the Bastards!

Spoiler not for Tony lol

SPOILER
                                                                            Really thought Lady Stoneheart was going to appear when it went to the BWB guys and we saw Dondarrian. I know they keep saying she is not in it but the actress was seen in Belfast at the time Kit was last year but it could have been a GOT party or just to throw us all!
                                                                            There was a twist
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            waif\lucinda clearly a T1000. ( seriously a bit ridiculous,the stare,the run I'd be calling my lawyers if I was Robert Patrick)

Also thank god the faceless men plot is done,would rather watch a whole season set in dorne then sit through another minute of that turgid shite
                                                                            Delighted that Lady Stoneheart prob won't be happening either
                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 13-06-16, 20:13.

Comment

Was just gonna post that they need to get Darmian off. Hopefully Jose sticks him on transfer list too. Commentators saying they think it's an injury. Lol. Yeah if being shite is an injury.

Comment

Brilliant Italian rugby tackling

Comment

A draw is better for us than an Italian win right?
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

few more yellows would be lovely, booked again in sweden game and a forced new line-up vs ireland
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                      A draw is better for us than an Italian win right?
                                                                                      Arguable

Comment

That was a fantastic goal

Comment

Italy definitely win the team spirit award.

Having the entire Juventus defense that've won 5 leagues in a row is quite advantageous.
                                                                                          Last edited by The Situation; 13-06-16, 20:54.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Comment

Also they'll most likely have the group wrapped up when we play them so could face the reserves.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Is that the first game that's been won by more than one goal?

Nope. Ze Germans of course
                                                                                                Last edited by dobby; 13-06-16, 20:58.

Comment

Also they'll most likely have the group wrapped up when we play them so could face the reserves.
                                                                                                  Fair point. They might give the old lads a rest if they have 6pts.
                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Fucking love that.

Comment

Belgium had plenty of chances and will be pissed off much like ourselves.

Wouldn't read too much into playing their 2nd team. Our first choice midfielders are on yellows and 3 games in a short time will tire our older squad.

Comment

Interesting article from Ken Earley who was in Marseille the other night before the England Russia game.

Comment

Booked this week and next week off work a while back, nice move with the euros and all. Proceeded to balls it up by making other commitments and plans meaning today was the 1st game ive seen (Bar the last 5 mins of england game ). Also out of action this thur and Fri meaning ill miss England V Wales, Poland V Germany and Italy Sweden. FFS

Comment

Anyone got any recommendations for accom in lille? 99% sure our airbnb host is gonna shaft us in the coming days and hostels/hotels/airbnb looking like total shite

Also all aboard the Iceland train tomorrow, choo choo!! Always back whoever portugal play, they are huge bottlers.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What a performance by the Cavs tonight to win at the GSW. Irving and LeBron simply outstanding. 3-2 in the series now to the GSW... But a decent chance to go to G7. Greene was badly missed.
                                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I blame McGregor for making people thick....

The following year Marsh had conned friends from his tag rugby team in Stillorgan and colleagues from his workplace out of a total of €7,785 after telling them he could get tickets to Conor McGregor’s UFC Fight Night in Dublin ‘s O2 in July 2014.

He told others he had won a trip for six to Barbados but he didn’t want to go so took cash off them to change the name on the tickets.

Marsh took €1,125 from one friend as a deposit for a flat that they were to move in together but he had never organised for the flat to be rented. He took €200 for two tickets from the same man for the UFC event.

Marsh of Granite Court, Stepaside, Co Dublin pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to dishonestly inducing another to transfer €76,000 into his AIB account to purchase a site at Fox Hollow, Golf Links Road, Castletroy on December 6th, 2013.
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                  Anyone got any recommendations for accom in lille? 99% sure our airbnb host is gonna shaft us in the coming days and hostels/hotels/airbnb looking like total shite

Also all aboard the Iceland train tomorrow, choo choo!! Always back whoever portugal play, they are huge bottlers.
                                                                                                                  be careful in lille mate. it'll most likely kick off there big time in the next few days

Comment

Ukraine NIR to be a draw, and other such games between the likely 3rd and 4th teams to be draws would be good, and then hope they lose their other game. Improve our chances of being a best 3rd place team with 3 or 2 points.

Though technically our one point already could be enough, albeit would need about 12 results to go our way.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Ukraine NIR to be a draw, and other such games between the likely 3rd and 4th teams to be draws would be good, and then hope they lose their other game. Improve our chances of being a best 3rd place team with 3 or 2 points.

Though technically our one point already could be enough, albeit would need about 12 results to go our way.
                                                                                                                      Ukraine will beat Northern Ireland for sure, They were decent against Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                        I blame McGregor for making people thick....

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...kets-1.2683318
                                                                                                                        I can understand how this guy could do something like that once but how does he still have "friends" by the 4th or 5th con.

And spent $27k over 2 weeks (excluding the car), obviously spunked a load of it on coke and hookers. The cops likely know this but can't prove it.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X