Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vhi swift clinics have handy countdown timers on their homepage. Currently its at 0 mins, I was told I'll be seen in about an hour

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Ah fuck off. Nothing a good kick up the fucking arse and spending her time working in a supermarket wouldn't solve. I thought all this generation entitlement crew had copped themselves on with the recession. Still a few hanging around with Daddy connections to the Irish Times to get their "articles" published.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Honda, kindly back up your excellent recommendation of Narcos with something equally good, ty
        I'm enjoying the sets on Deutschland even though it's the most clichéd spy caper ever!
        Last edited by Denny Crane; 28-09-15, 20:42.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          England getting a bonus vs Fiji is pretty huge, any win vs Aus should more or less see them qualified.
          Fine. Second favourites for the tournament though?
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            Normie and they have the funds.
            This fucker stole from you and is basically ignoring you because he doesn't think you're going to do anything. I'm in pissed off form today, but I'd be calling to his house tomorrow morning at 6am for a chat to discuss his repayment options.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
              This fucker stole from you and is basically ignoring you because he doesn't think you're going to do anything. I'm in pissed off form today, but I'd be calling to his house tomorrow morning at 6am for a chat to discuss his repayment options.
              IMO

Last edited by Solskjaer; 28-09-15, 20:06.

Comment

No. Can't blame the baby...she cheers me up.

Comment

spent the day in Sky HQ , fuck its huge!!! Amazon in same building some right looking nerds about the place. I never saw so many people on phones in my life

Course was good crack the other 3 knew nothing and I practically took over the whole course, they must think Im a right cunt lol

Not one of them drink , just had dinner with them, me with a big dirty pint and they all on minerals . All fairly sound though tbf. Got a lovely brand new Ipad air today too which was nice, obv for the job but can use it for personal use.

Anyway one hour of homework done ( will prob take them 3 hours) all tucked up in bed with a bottle of Aldi wine and a bucket of ice beside me

Got the five min taxi ride this morn 6.50 I will walk in the morn now I know where I am going!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Honda, kindly back up your excellent recommendation of Narcos with something equally good, ty
                    Nothing else at the moment seems close to that good.
                    Episode 2 of The Wire in HD for me. I assume you've seen Peaky Blinders?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      I downloaded Peaky Blinders but episodes 3-6 have no sound. I'm using KM player. Any ideas or links to places with a good download? I used KAT last time.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                        I downloaded Peaky Blinders but episodes 3-6 have no sound. I'm using KM player. Any ideas or links to places with a good download? I used KAT last time.
                        Just use another torrent from the same place. Or stream. Afdah.tv or shush.see Shush prob won't have it
                        airport, lol

Comment

No. I will give it a lash thanks
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            for the 6N maybe

they do have form in messing up pools and coming good later on

Comment

No. I will give it a lash thanks
                              You haven't? You're in for a treat so. Top top show. Would compete with the best if it was full length seasons
                              airport, lol

Comment

It's on Netflix.

It's true what they say about Netflix though. I've spent about an hour looking for something to watch, and probably won't watch anything at all!

Comment

Just flew through three seasons of Wentworth.
                                  It's a reboot kinda of prisoner cell lock h
                                  Think Oz only in Australia and with women
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

You haven't? You're in for a treat so. Top top show. Would compete with the best if it was full length seasons
                                    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      It's on Netflix.
                                      Don't have Netflix. Don't watch enough to justify a monthly sub. If it was once off €20 or whatever I'd consider it but not monthly.

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of Peaky Blinders. Seemed in the first couple of eps to have all the elements of a great show but ever fulfilled the potential for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          Second best team on display so far.

On betfair they went out to 12/1 from about 5/1 after the game the other night and are now 10/1 4th favs just ahead of Ireland.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Forking size of that bastard in me toilet bowl.

Comment

^^^^Was going to post that myself. LOLz

Might lash it on FB

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Second best team on display so far.

On betfair they went out to 12/1 from about 5/1 after the game the other night and are now 10/1 4th favs just ahead of Ireland.

England?
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                  ^^^^Was going to post that myself. LOLz

Might lash it on FB
                                                  ah here ya riuned it now

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    Wasn't a big fan of Peaky Blinders. Seemed in the first couple of eps to have all the elements of a great show but ever fulfilled the potential for me.
                                                    Did you watch season 2? As big a jump in quality between first and second season as any show imo.

Comment

Just use another torrent from the same place. Or stream. Afdah.tv or shush.see Shush prob won't have it
                                                      Watching on afdah. Sound honda m8

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        Did you watch season 2? As big a jump in quality between first and second season as any show imo.
                                                        Nope didn't watch any of S2. Cheers, I'll give it another look.

Comment

wtf is KM player? If you are not using VLC as your media player you're doing it wrong.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                            wtf is KM player? If you are not using VLC as your media player you're doing it wrong.

Opr
                                                            You're dealing with the ultimate techno phobe here m8. I got a guy to set all this downloading malarkey up for me a couple of years ago and he installed km player for me. I didn't ask any questions cos what he did worked fine.

What is the one you mention, how do I get it onto my laptop and watch things on it?

Comment

You're dealing with the ultimate techno phobe here m8. I got a guy to set all this downloading malarkey up for me a couple of years ago and he installed km player for me. I didn't ask any questions cos what he did worked fine.

What is the one you mention, how do I get it onto my laptop and watch things on it?
                                                              Come on man you know how to google surely. This is the best player, it will play any kind of file.

airport, lol

Comment

I'd love to work for this dude

http://djsunset.com/jonathan-gale/
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

no,......... that's not the idea

Comment

Come on man you know how to google surely. This is the best player, it will play any kind of file.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
                                                                    Ty. Will download that tomorrow and start using it. The quality is perfect on that afdah site too. Ty.

Comment

No chatter on the mars water confirmation, I thought the crazies would be out for sure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          I don't really have a problem with people doing a course 'beneath' their LC result. Girl doing final year project with me got 630 pts and applied physics is like 380!

Read the article there. She seems like a spa, that's probably the reason she doesn't have a job.
                                                                          For any of ye thinking about leaving Ireland, the logic of the highlighted sentence is what you will miss most

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                            The greatest thing about this picture (and only good thing about it) is how you put you name on it cause you thought you had a viral hit.

You absolute gobshite nobody. See you soon. Night, mwah!

LOL, R.Acton. You knocked that out of the park like your heads a bat and the ball is a woman. Nobjockey.

Comment

Feic.

Genius stuff. What a clown that man is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                The greatest thing about this picture (and only good thing about it) is how you put you name on it cause you thought you had a viral hit.

You absolute gobshite nobody. See you soon. Night, mwah!

LOL, R.Acton. You knocked that out of the park like your heads a bat and the ball is a woman. Nobjockey.
                                                                                Lads will yee not just have a good ride with each other get rid of all the tension.

Comment

Looks like a November election if the PP market is anything to go by ( 4/1 disappeared overnight, now 4/5).

Capital spending plan today. Budget two weeks. Looks like a simple 'good news + scare the horses' strategy.

Comment

Jesus that article is horribly written, pity, seems an interesting story.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Looks like a November election if the PP market is anything to go by ( 4/1 disappeared overnight, now 4/5).

Capital spending plan today. Budget two weeks. Looks like a simple 'good news + scare the horses' strategy.
                                                                                      Didn't some minister give an actual date in Mar (11th ??) at the ploughing champ last week?

Comment

You're forgetting the win the RWC feel good factor!

Comment

She does seem like a spa. Unemployment would be running at 30% if that were a barrier to getting a job. Higher for what she wants to do/is now doing.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What career path does a BA in Communications start you on?

SPOILER

Presumably not?

Comment

Could do worse. He's a laff.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                I don’t believe her. The story is full of inaccuracies.

First of all there is the time descripency. Was is 5am or 5.15am?

Then we are told of heavy sobs, but later of silent tears. Heavy sobs are not silent sister.

Finally we have to deal with two claims of hot tears, a forensic impossibility. Tepid tears maybe. Lukewarm tears I might let slide.

But never hot tears. Never.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Congrats Hitch. Good times.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        What career path does a BA in Communications start you on?

SPOILER

Presumably not?
                                                                                                        I know a good few people who did that course back in the day, one of my best friends from Galway moved up to the big smoke to go to DCU while the rest of us stayed in UCG/NUIG. From what I can tell, most of those doing the BA in Communications wanted to get into the film industry, with some interested in TV and radio. Only two of those who I know completed the course and wanted to work in TV/movies are still involved in that business; there just aren't enough jobs in Ireland, the industry is too small and is definitely a lot smaller on the movie production side than years ago.

So if she's hoping to break into it, I'm guessing she'll be waiting a long, long while.

Comment

Congrats Hitch, to both you and the wife.

Comment

great news hitch. congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                              I know a good few people who did that course back in the day, one of my best friends from Galway moved up to the big smoke to go to DCU while the rest of us stayed in UCG/NUIG. From what I can tell, most of those doing the BA in Communications wanted to get into the film industry, with some interested in TV and radio. Only two of those who I know completed the course and wanted to work in TV/movies are still involved in that business; there just aren't enough jobs in Ireland, the industry is too small and is definitely a lot smaller on the movie production side than years ago.

So if she's hoping to break into it, I'm guessing she'll be waiting a long, long while.
                                                                                                              Ah come on surely she should get a job reading the news instantly. It's not as if she is like the other scum on the dole who are to stupid or lazy to dig ditches for a living. She was in the students union and has achieved a 2.1 in a 3 year degree. Who else in this land can claim such an exceptional academic credentials.

Certainly not the plebs she has to share a dole que with and I dare say probably not any so called leaders of industry or celebrities

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  Ah come on surely she should get a job reading the news instantly. It's not as if she is like the other scum on the dole who are to stupid or lazy to dig ditches for a living. She was in the students union and has achieved a 2.1 in a 3 year degree. Who else in this land can claim such an exceptional academic credentials.

Certainly not the plebs she has to share a dole que with and I dare say probably not any so called leaders of industry or celebrities
                                                                                                                  I can't believe the Irish Times actually printed that article, it's atrocious. She's getting plenty of support in the comments presumably from the usual out of touch types who read the Irish Times eg doctors sons who studied medicine and are outraged that the plebs aren't bowing and scraping at their feet like back in the day, pharmacists outraged at the fact that everyone knows they are glorified shopkeeper cartel members and of course architects.

Comment

Congrats Hitch. Better start brushing up on your footballing skillz (main criteria for being a dad of young fellas).

Comment

Congrats Mr and Mrs Hitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        This cannot be coincidence. A Doctor too, eh Mr PHD.

Doctor_Reynolds 1242 points 9 hours ago
                                                                                                                        I put my head in my friends horse mask, only to realize it was where he left all of his used masturbation tissues. It was a bonding moment. I took 3 showers.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X