This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shoud e an olympic sport.

Watch these two teams paddle intensely on a boat in a game of tug of war.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      Stay in the bar, give her a list of all the exhausted excuses and tell her one of them is kinda true and then offer her a cash prize if she get's it in 3 guesses. Whilst she is musing feign interest in the curtains suggesting they be upgraded to freshen the place up. Wimmin have an attention weakspot when it comes to improving the ol gaff. Anyhoo I've seen your windows, the curtains are just terrible (show her this post, well just the curtains are terrible part)
      Did this.

I'm on the bus. Porter's band are probably jamming right now and I'm missing it.

I've exhausted all known excuses, shoulda saved some for now but I didn't. Bollix.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Did this.

I'm on the bus. Porter's band are probably jamming right now and I'm missing it.

I've exhausted all known excuses, shoulda saved some for now but I didn't. Bollix.
        Lazare, when you get home, have a look in your wife's handbag. I'm almost certain you'll find your balls in there.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

words/music Hamell on Trial. I did the video stuff all by myself from scratch. :)

Song available on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S59MAG/ ---
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just realised that having paid for E10 of horace&pete Louie totally knows that I downloaded the other 9.
            Awkward
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
              Doping story on Sunday Times tomorrow - Could be implications for EPL teams. My money's on Leicester and Chelski
              Those 2, and our own team seemingly

Comment

Surely lvg is the biggest dope of the lot
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  Stay obviously. I don't know who they are but if a band that I liked were coming to the pub I was in I wouldn't be moving. Deal with consequences tomorrow/throw money at it
                  It's the words of the great Wilson Fisk.

A woman who can be bought, is not worth having.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Those 2, and our own team seemingly

Comment

Just when you get used to spiders the size of your head you look out the window and see this

Comment

Over grown squirrel bears that like to box, lol fuck that country.

Comment

It's probably safer to live on Mars once they sort the oxygen thing.

Comment

But you will get the odd Irish delicacy in Oz. Doubt Mars has McDonnells Curry Sauce or Tayto

Comment

Closing in on that 20k chad.
                              When is your wolf game starting?
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Passed 20k a while back with all me other accounts m8

No idea about the werewolf stuff, assume I'll be pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                  Passed 20k a while back with all me other accounts m8

No idea about the werewolf stuff, assume I'll be pm'd
                                  You need to PM him to tell him you are the GOAT and our chosen wan

Comment

He asked me to tell yourself and Lottie to stop pm'ing him non stop about how great I am.

Comment

He asked me to tell yourself and Lottie to stop pm'ing him non stop about how great I am.
                                      Ffs I told him not to say anything

Comment

6am ebay shopping, good craic
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I've exhausted all of those excuses, that's the problem.
                                            For future reference, could have tried honesty!?

xyz band who just played abc venue at a cost of £xxx ARE ABOUT TO WALK INTO THE PUB AND PLAY A FREE SET, I got the nod (her husband cool et al)

wimmens loves valoooo (except in horse betting, then wimmens loves favourites)
                                            then put it on her:

YOU really want me to miss this? Really? sad puppy face

Or have you pissed that one away tooooo?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                That would only give you maybe a 2% chance of winning though. 1 in 10,000 chance doesn't mean you win if you buy 10,000 tickets.
                                                Hmmm, sounds like your underestimating what 1 in 10,000 chance means.

Buying 10k tickets wouldn't guarantee you win, but it would give you a much greater chance than 2%. Maybe 64%

Comment

Just when you get used to spiders the size of your head you look out the window and see this

Was skyping with the sister in Tasmania, her 3 y/o came across one of these in the garden.

Husband went out with a spade, chopped its head off, back in to watching the cricket. No worries mate, only the second most poisonous snake in Oz.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Gonna get on the SkyBet train for the Masters.

Any stipulations when setting up an account from over here?

Comment

So while Cowell and his Skandie mates are treading the same old road wringing every penny they can out of the soft and the dumb,his Japanese counterpart is doing this:

New anthem "Road of Resistance" at Saitama Super Arena in Japan - 20,000 people sold out show!BABYMETAL’s 1st Album including 2 bonus tracks will be released...

3 teenage girls and a metal band playing a "fusion of metal and idol"

Contains usual Japanese obsession with teenage girls but is probably genius

Comment

& ya it is just the repackaging of 80's hair metal, but then again, so is everything

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          I wouldn't be surprised if bigdeal actually posted the i am a lady thing tbh
                                                          Yeah I did, in homage to Eamo.

Now I refuse to hang around anywhere the genius of Dickens isn't appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Kinda pissed nobody thanked this. It's Doke talking in detail about his Bowie thing. And he's given about as much time as Jonathon Ross.
                                                            That was brilliant.

Comment

That was brilliant.
                                                              Do they still do the jazz afternoons on Sundays in JJs? Always meant to go in some time.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                Do they still do the jazz afternoons on Sundays in JJs? Always meant to go in some time.
                                                                I'm pretty sure they still do, they didn't have any current gig list sheets but the last one had some Sun afternoon gigs listed.

Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Try catch Peter Moore and the Raindogs if you're ever going in.

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure they still do, they didn't have any current gig list sheets but the last one had some Sun afternoon gigs listed.

Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Try catch Peter Moore and the Raindogs if you're ever going in.
                                                                    Yeah will go down soon. I've a certain untrust with myself when it comes to Sunday drinking and work Monday.
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Can't wait for cricket final, two likeable sides. Think England sightly edge it, mainly because of their batting depth, Ali and Willey low in the order but both open for their counties. Would compliment Morgan but he's been the weak link in the side last while, hopefully puts in a strong captains performance today.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah will go down soon. I've a certain untrust with myself when it comes to Sunday drinking and work Monday.
                                                                        That's the whole beauty of it being a 4.30pm gig, four hours of fun and stil getting an early night. Sunday afternoon pints are the best, haven't partaken in a good while though.

Comment

That's the whole beauty of it being a 4.30pm gig, four hours of fun and stil getting an early night. Sunday afternoon pints are the best, haven't partaken in a good while though.
                                                                          Yeah it does sound great.
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                            Gonna get on the SkyBet train for the Masters.

Any stipulations when setting up an account from over here?
                                                                            Just normal set up, bar the fact they don't take skrill, and expect a phone call tomorrow from them, welcoming you and informing you of xyz promo ( probably more to do with security check on phone number given ).

Comment

0-0 here for no bants, but for likelihood.
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Linekar in being funny shocker
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

6am ebay shopping, good craic
                                                                                  buy anything nice m8?
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                    buy anything nice m8?
                                                                                    No. Just spent €50 on shite to be honest.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Some start from Windies, Roots gonna have to have a special innings now you'd think.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Some start from Windies, Roots gonna have to have a special innings now you'd think.
                                                                                        Need hims coring 80 plus for top batsman

Comment

Not a few days off shift and he has become a monday to frider already.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

First against second today in the aul Kerry District League division 1A. A must win game if there ever was one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                              Need hims coring 80 plus for top batsman
                                                                                              Tragic from Morgan. May be his last game for England.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                Not a few days off shift and he has become a monday to frider already.
                                                                                                Still on shift now. Last weekend. Couple of more nights. I have experience from Sundays out when I'm rostered in early Monday!
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  Tragic from Morgan. May be his last game for England.
                                                                                                  Do ya think his form is godawful but rest of team doing well.
                                                                                                  He is a batsman and is not doing his job he would have to be dropped if not captain Hales was very poor as well whole tourney.

Comment

Fuck you Danny Simpson. You would have crowned off an amazing fantasy gameweek had you scored into that half EMPTY FUCKING NET!
                                                                                                    Fucker
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fuck you Danny Simpson. You would have crowned off an amazing fantasy gameweek had you scored into that half EMPTY FUCKING NET!
                                                                                                      Fucker
                                                                                                      morgan>>simpson
                                                                                                      Ref having a shocker tbf, two stonewall penos
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Six points from six games after this and Leicester win the league. Mad stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          morgan>>simpson
                                                                                                          Ref having a shocker tbf, two stonewall penos
                                                                                                          I like how ranieri is bringing on gray in most games now, this is his 7th appearance so needs 3 more for a medal. Ranieri already thinks he has it and wants to give the youngster a medal cause he likes him

Our season long bet gonna come down to the wire in fpl, I snook ahead yesterday and today you're back lol. Let's fight each other into an overall 1/2 finish m8.

Also Arsenal are gonna sneak 2nd. Might back Newcastle to stay up for bants too.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                          Six points from six games after this and Leicester win the league. Mad stuff
                                                                                                          Your maths are a bit off there m8
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Your maths are a bit off there m8
                                                                                                            Not at all m8. Neither Spurs are Arsenal are hitting 75 points.

Comment

That's the league wrapped up imo.

Comment

Arsenal could easily win every game here on out tbh, they have an okay run-in. Don't think spurs will though so I'd have leicester needing 9-11 ftw
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Schmeichel father and son bag the PL ? been done before ? (even Div 1?)

Comment

Arsenal probably will hit 75 points.

Comment

9 points is definitely enough
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Arsenal could easily win every game here on out tbh, they have an okay run-in. Don't think spurs will though so I'd have leicester needing 9-11 ftw
                                                                                                                        Wanna bet m8? Will set the O/U at 75 and give you both Spurs and Arsenal for €50. 75 points is a push

Comment

Wanna bet m8? Will set the O/U at 75 and give you both Spurs and Arsenal for €50. 75 points is a push
                                                                                                                          Nah that's no value at all for me so why would I bet €50 on that.

Offering to bet when you're massive favourite is a lol though.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X