This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
    First time in years having to deal with actual people in a phone shop, it was a highly frustrating experience.
    Gimps, every last fucking one of them.
    Carphone warehouse and meteor the nut worst imo

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Women and children first.

I can see why the kids should go, but are there any logical reasons in this day and age why women should go first?

They could potentially be preggers maybe?
          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            Jesus I would hate to be generalised by age like that publicly

Its great being young
            Its only over 50'S you wouldn't be carded
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              They work (carphone) beside us and also sell sky ( zero obv) Manager comes to stand a few weeks ago asking could he borrow my C type charger for his one plus lol , nearly broke my hole laughing
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Its only over 50'S you wouldn't be carded
                I shall never reach 50 dear , well If I do I'll make sure I dont look it
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  We'll be staring to think youre involved with all the info you have.
                  Was wrong by the looks

Comment

About six years ago I had a black heifer. I tried to put her in calf to an aberdeen angus but it didn't seem to take. I kept her over the winter thinking she was not in calf, she seemed to be coming in heat every 3 weeks in the shed suggesting she was not pregnant. One morning I went out and was surprised as there was a tiny aberdeen angus heifer calf, completely black and perfect like her mother. At 18 months I got the artificial insemination man out and put this heifer, that never grew to be very big, in calf again to an aberdeen angus. She in turn had a jet black aberdeen angus heifer calf - a smaller calf than her mother had been. Was going to sell her when she got to about six months but ended up keeping her as was short on numbers. At about 20months I got the AI man out again to inseminate this heifer - who is a bit smalller than her mother was - with an aberdeen angus. She calved the other night. Another heifer, tinier than her mother, grandmother or great-grand mother. About the size of the dog. Recently read The Third Policeman by Flann o' Brian. Reminded me of Sergeant MacCruiskeens chests.

Comment

Eh, pics m8.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Not sure what this one was hoping to achieve. Kinda relevant to todays conversation here.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                            Eh, pics m8.
                            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              Just wanted to check everyone is doing ok, what with having no government and all. Haven't heard of any reports of panic buying of tinned goods yet.
                              im ok m8, u ok?
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Jesus I would hate to be generalised by age like that publicly

Its great being young
                                Isn't your daughter going on 30?
                                You've posted too many birthdays pics over the years to go back now.

Comment

yea but satnav had her when she was 7 so fuck off m8

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                    Isn't your daughter going on 30?
                                    You've posted too many birthdays pics over the years to go back now.
                                    she is 21 , shes not mine though . I adopted her when I went through a lonely period in my life
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

i'd say it's a few decades since you've had a period mate

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                        i'd say it's a few decades since you've had a period mate
                                        blocked via FB, ignore here now
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

This was with 3. I've been with them for 4 years and have only had to deal with them via email/phone and it's been a breeze. First hardware issue which has to be dealt with through the shop, I'll perhaps tell the tale when It's not so raw.

Comment

Grinding the 2p Bingo tables cause I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                              Grinding the 2p Bingo tables cause I'm bored.
                                              go live on periscope m8

Comment

Might do for a bit when I move up levels m8

Comment

interested now m8

Comment

new bbv topic, was britney murphy assassinated?

Comment

On a run of 720 tickets without a winner so down to the 1p tix til things pick up.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by DeadParrot; 24-03-16, 08:23. Reason: pic visible from space m8

Comment

I shall never reach 50 dear , well If I do I'll make sure I dont look it
                                                            Honestly thought you were 50+ already

Comment

partial to an auld cup of lady grey

Comment

Question.

Which Aunt Viv did you prefer?

Comment

just me here tonight eh.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

great gag

• Don´t forget to Like & Subscribe ;D •► Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1MDRJWZ► Instagram: http://bit.ly/1Te5MaT► RDM-Shop: http://bit.ly/1mVoOZV► Cheapest & Eas...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                            That is FAR too complicated for a drunk person to get their head around. Puzzled looks.

Yeah, it was this or as someone here advised turn a swimming hat upside down and cut a mouth hole.
                                                                            post apocalyptic trump ftw
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

...

Comment

I reckon this is the best movie I saw last year.

Previous year's recommendation was Nightcrawler.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Follow us on TWITTER: http:/...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                    Mexican Themed Birthday Shindig at the weekend and Im gonna go as Donald Trump with my two mates as construction workers to build my wall.

I can't buy the "Make America Great Again" hats here as its considered a foreign donation to his campaign so I bought some red hats, some tipex and am gonna make them. Made a lapel button "Trump for Walls" Have some American themed socks, a nice fat red tie, and an awful...awful wig.

Only issue is this fucking beard, not shaving it but any suggestions?
                                                                                    While I agree you should hide as much of your face as possible, you know McGregor lost yeah? Beards are dead. Time to start the new chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Think it's the expat community that makes living in Saudi good.
                                                                                      always reminds me of the Yes Prime Minister episode where Jim Hacker is sent to Saudi Arabia and is at a (dry) diplomatic party:

"Sorry Minister, urgent message for you in the communications room. A Mr Walker."

"Well, tell him to go away! I'm talking to the Sheikh."

"A Mr Johnny Walker sir - urgent. On the double, you might say."

"Ah yes, I see. Excuse me your Highness."

Followed by many interruptions for messages from Mr Smirnoff, Mr Haig, Teachers etc.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Happy Birthday Danny
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Seems like a mad decision to keep the shitty older flag, but there we go.

It seems a lot want a new flag, they just didnt want THAT flag.

It appears a lot of folks were really invested in their choice of alternative

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                It seems a lot want a new flag, they just didnt want THAT flag.

It appears a lot of folks were really invested in their choice of alternative
                                                                                                We should get a new flag too, something modern - sick of being mistaken for Italy or the Ivory Coast.

Comment

Paul Theroux on Trump, Sanders etc

Comment

The lotto good times are clearly over. If you got 5 of the 6 numbers you'd be looking it up expecting to have cashed a decent four figures at least.
                                                                                                    That's what they get for picking shit numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      We should get a new flag too, something modern - sick of being mistaken for Italy or the Ivory Coast.
                                                                                                      Our next flag should be an animated gif. Possibly of a pint of stout being drunk.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Our next flag should be an animated gif. Possibly of a pint of stout being drunk.
                                                                                                        Reminds me of a Ross O'Carroll Kelly tweet.

"Ireland's symbolic emblem should be changed from a Shamrock to a Rusted Barbeque"

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          The one Darren Clarke downed after winning the Ryder Cup that time. His wife had passed away before it and it was emotional.

Comment

Really tickled by this headline.

Food labels in Ireland need to be transparent and readable for consumers
                                                                                                            http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/food...74006-Mar2016/

Comment

Aloha is an odd film, some cast though

Comment

Rumours down here of the Gold Cup being in Tralee this evening with Bryan Cooper. Is this even a thing? Has anyone here involved in racing heard anything?
                                                                                                                Last edited by dobby; 24-03-16, 10:26.

Comment

Just a general depressed rant

Just finally sorted all my tax credits etc this month for my new employment. I was paying emergency taxes so expecting a bonanza rebate. That did not really materialise.

I'm running at sub 60% net take home pay before I try like crazy to do whatever I can to get the butchers bill down. Crazy demotivational madness...

Then we have work-life expenses to consider and sales taxes on purchases...

I'm incredibly lucky in that I have options, a good income and a Spouse who can earn a decent wedge working 24 hours a week. The wolf is fortunately not at my door but I just can't imagine the stress of it if you were earning say 100k as a double income family and trying to keep the show on the road in Dublin with a few kids.

Long commutes, creche bills and fuck all to show for it at the end of the month. No wonder people hadn't a clue what to vote for in the election.

No news here really but it's just ridiculous when you look at it afresh.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Rumours down here of the Gold Cup being in Tralee this evening with Bryan Cooper. Is this even a thing? Has anyone here involved in racing heard anything?
                                                                                                                    Yep. It is. Should be a good night.

IT should be some craic in Blennerville tomorrow evening, when a local hero comes home with a very special trophy. The whole of Tralee – along with the village west of the bridge – erupted last Friday when jockey Bryan Cooper rode Don Cossack to Gold Cup glory in the …

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                      before I try like crazy to do whatever I can to get the butchers bill down.
                                                                                                                      Not much you can really do though is there!

Comment

Just finally sorted all my tax credits etc this month for my new employment. I was paying emergency taxes so expecting a bonanza rebate. That did not really materialise.

I'm running at sub 60% net take home pay before I try like crazy to do whatever I can to get the butchers bill down. Crazy demotivational madness...

I'm incredibly lucky in that I have options, a good income and a Spouse who can earn a decent wedge working 24 hours a week. The wolf is fortunately not at my door but I just can't imagine the stress of it if you were earning say 100k as a double income family and trying to keep the show on the road in Dublin with a few kids.

Long commutes, creche bills and fuck all to show for it at the end of the month. No wonder people hadn't a clue what to vote for in the election.

After seeing it would cost €2k+ a month to stick two into creche when herself heads back to work at the end of the year, in a moment of madness perhaps, i declared i would look after them till we can ship them off to school. Whilst running a business. Cant back down now. Luckily i can get away with 10-12 hours a week with a few hours evening/weekend paperwork thrown in but id say its going to be fun. Should get the cameras in for the lols - "Keeping up with the Dice(s)"

Comment

result

I'm running at 46.5% net

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X