This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking..just feels alot to let go of but if we get a Business Development/Sales Exec on board I'd be happy with the profit. Paging Lord Sir Business...

Thanks for the advice. gonna have a think about it and maybe shop around a bit more.
    Make sure it is 40% of profit not revenue generated would be my advice anyway. Not many companies are keeping more than 40% of revenue in profit I would have thought.

Comment

XXXXXXX is an App where users can login and find gambling events through a geolocator.
      Event organisers can post their events by filling in a charter..
      Here's the tricky bit..I need a roulette feature whereby users can spin the wheel to choose a random event in their area. This could be any number of events Eg. Poker Tournament, Horse/Dog Racing, Drive-in Bingo etc.
      Customers can then rate the event.
      Swap gambling events for hookers and you have yourself a goldmine. I'll take 10% for the advice
      (I'm sure it's been done already though)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
        Swap gambling events for hookers and you have yourself a goldmine. I'll take 10% for the advice
        Done. Welcome aboard

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          The roulette feature will be a real plus for the depraved. What am I doing this evening high class Brazilian beauty, nope looks like Heroin addicted lady boy again FFS.

Comment

BBV assistance required...

I have an idea for an app and approached some developers who thought it was a great idea and quoted me £20K-£40K to fully develop,publish etc.
            When I balked at the quote they sent me an email saying that they believe in the idea and are willing to develop it for free...in exchange for 40% of generated revenue.
            Told them I'd consider it.

Looked at a site called Upwork where I found a dude in India who can deliver App for $500.

Question: Does anyone have any experience in app development that can advise?

The easy option is to let the pro company develop it and have a polished product in a month but lose 40% of generated revenue.
            The difficult option is to do everything myself and keep all the loots.
            I need it launched within a month..Move?
            I have developed apps commercially, their offer of a percentage is a great one given the volatile nature of what you are doing. Most people balk at the cost of apps as they don't realise the expense, cheapest one I have made was for 80k.
            Everybody thinks their idea is the best thing ever also. Whether it will work or not is luck along with effort. I would not offer a percentage deal as a developer, equity in apps is mostly a laugh.

Believe me handling anything via a lad in India is a nightmare however it does seem your app is simple to do, but you want it to look ace. I would take that 40%, the reason they are probably offering it is because your app is easier than most but that doesn't mean it doesn't aid both of you.

Ideas are for the most part worthless in this sense, there is nothing stopping anybody whipping up what you want after hearing it, what you need is a good app and traction.
            Percentage is best or at least try some other companies first and see what they say for cost, your app does not sound complex.
            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 21-09-15, 15:55.

Comment

Thanks Dave.Lyrics:Today I want to talkAbout me and pork.I get a kick outof getting my dick outSo let no one doubtIt's going in a pig's mouth.As I said,I'm g...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Yes myself & DP, really liking to so far. Took this on it yesterday little post in Lightroom but I'm really happy with it.

Interesting idea don't think I'll make it though.

HERE
                I dont have permission to access the page

Cool pic, keep an eye out for invites and send one my way if you can. Pissed off I missed mine now.

Comment

A player in match play will generally concede a tap-in or other short putt by his or her opponent.

In a crucial Solheim Cup (Ladies Golf; USA vs Europe) doubles match the girl in red hit a putt past the hole and expected the return putt to be conceded. More often than not it would.

The girl in red (USA), seeing the girl in blue (top middle) walk towards the next tee box, interpreted this action as a concession and picked up her ball.

The partner of the walking girl said the putt was not formally conceded and USA lost the hole because they did not hole out. Que shitstorm.

Rule number one when playing match play golf is don't pick up your ball until it is clear that the putt has been given by your opponent.
                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Did the European not just say 'sorry, I fucked up. Conceded.'?
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      The girl in red, who fooked up by picking up the ball when the putt was not given, was from the USA actually.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        European said she hadn't conceded the putt when approached by walking ruler. USA lost the hole.

Comment

Costa Gabriel Chelsea and Arsenal all been charged by the FA. About time they started looking at these incidents.

Comment

Nice shin snapper by Tevez

Mirá la dura entrada de Carlos Tevez sobre Ezequiel Ham que terminó con la fractura del volante de Argentinos.

Comment

Lolcork

eddy McCarthy was a notable absentee from the 1990 Cork jubilee team who were presented to the crowd before Sunday’s All-Ireland final - at that stage though he was well on his way back to the rebel county.
                              The only man to win both hurling and football titles in the same year, McCarthy left Croke Park enraged after a confrontation with Croke Park staff.
                              The former dual player was unhappy after being sent to three different entrances by staff - subsequently being told to leave the stadium for an hour to calm down after an angry exchange

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, the Prime Minister of the UK fucks dead pigs, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old Labour leader didn't sing a song about an old woman and her imaginary friend, well then everyone loses their minds!
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anybody stuck into Fear the Walking Dead yet, opinions?
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                      I dont have permission to access the page

Cool pic, keep an eye out for invites and send one my way if you can. Pissed off I missed mine now.
                                      I've changed it now so you should be able to view it, guy I know got two invites from some OnePlus competition bought one for himself & passed off the other.
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Coffee aficionados

What way do you buy your coffee for drinking at home? Whole beans and then grind it yourself? What apparatus do you use / is required?

I am a complete coffee noob, never drank it in my life but herself loves the stuff so am thinking of investing in some kit for the house

Comment

Fitzmaurice and his team staying put. Fantastic news for Kerry football. Bump Jack up to U -21 now and keep the production line, that was supposedly finished, moving. They'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Anybody stuck into Fear the Walking Dead yet, opinions?
                                            Some of the characters are really annoying. It's an odd one though as we obviously know far more about things than the characters which gives a bit of frustration at times. I'm not totally sold, but I'm going to keep watching though.

Comment

Congrats to VOllieV on the new babba.

To the wee offspring - No pressure kid. (wouldn't wanna be ya)

Tip for the weekend. I think Fowler is now ready to step up and take the Fedex

updadubs.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Some of the characters are really annoying. It's an odd one though as we obviously know far more about things than the characters which gives a bit of frustration at times. I'm not totally sold, but I'm going to keep watching though.
                                                Started watching this weekend.

I'm enjoying it, it has a much bigger scope than TWD. The beginning of TWD just showed Rick (and that awesome scene with the kid) and how he came across it post Apocalypse and I like the scope of this show that gives us the story from the very beginning.

SPOILER
                                                The scene is Ep3 with the hospital was very well shot

Agree about the frustration thought and how annoying some of the naivety is, given how much more we know.
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                  Coffee aficionados

What way do you buy your coffee for drinking at home? Whole beans and then grind it yourself? What apparatus do you use / is required?

I am a complete coffee noob, never drank it in my life but herself loves the stuff so am thinking of investing in some kit for the house
                                                  I'm lazy so I just got a Nespresso.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    Do you think Kildare lads would be scumbags if they got close enough to someone to tackle them?
                                                    You've obviously never heard me on the subject of Gary White and his oul lad is a M8
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This story is absolutely absurd.

The case that prompted this is a Romanian man who got off as his intoxication results were only in English, not in Irish as well.

Bizarre that legally this can matter.

Comment

Coffee aficionados

Recently bought a Sage Barista Express and it's class. Still haven't found anywhere local that sells fresh roast beans.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Recently bought a Sage Barista Express and it's class. Still haven't found anywhere local that sells fresh roast beans.

I don't know much about coffee, but this was recommended to me recently.
                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 21-09-15, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                            I'm lazy
                                                            Also close to pulling the trigger on a neato

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              It has spent a whole heap of time on character development, some good, some not so good. As you say we know what going on, my gripe is its only 6 episodes...its gone beyond in for a penny now as i q up #4

SPOILER
                                                              Hmm, i wonder are we going to meet these characters next season ? It would be what ?5 years on, pretty battle weary/hardened if we do.
                                                              Last edited by oleras; 21-09-15, 21:51.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  These are the guys I'm looking at for the beans. Need to check if they will deliver to non business. They say you have to be there to accept delivery but I'm presuming I can get them delivered to the office

Irish Boutique Coffee Roasters. Speciality Coffee sourcing finest single origin & estate grown coffees. Wholesale and retail via our website, cafe and carts.

Comment

Somehow managed to miss this Cameron pig thing until this evening.

Such an anti climax to hear it was some college initiation thing. Was hoping some paparazzi caught him going at it on Saturday night. Dullsville.

Comment

Whole Cameron thing is gas.

I'd say there is less than zero chance that the rest of parliament, never mind the general population haven't put their dicks in a pig or got dicked by a pig at some stage.

People >35 might find this horrifying but anyone who grew up with Jackass won't even blink.

Internet is certainly providing today however.
                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

I'd say there is less than zero chance that the rest of parliament, never mind the general population haven't put their dicks in a pig or got dicked by a pig at some stage.
                                                                        If it was a live pig, i'd kinda get the big deal.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Quite the craic in Cobh this weekend as a statue of Sonia O Sullivan was unveiled. The consensus is that it's not overly flattering to say the least. My memory of the woman is shes a national treasure no doubt., but if Google were around at the time shed be way down the list of port to call for knocking one out. That said she's a way more attractive milf than she was ever a young wan.
                                                                          Can't link unfortunately from the mobile but jazus the statue is hideous.

Comment

People >35 might find this horrifying but anyone who grew up with Jackass won't even blink.
                                                                            Really?

I do live a sheltered life... so sticking your mickey in a roast suckling pig is a thing We really missed a trick at the Horsehead Elite pig dinner.

It is really something that we now live in a world where everyone seems to accept yea he probably did that LOLZ
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                              Quite the craic in Cobh this weekend as a statue of Sonia O Sullivan was unveiled. The consensus is that it's not overly flattering to say the least. My memory of the woman is shes a national treasure no doubt., but if Google were around at the time shed be way down the list of port to call for knocking one out. That said she's a way more attractive milf than she was ever a young wan.
                                                                              Can't link unfortunately from the mobile but jazus the statue is hideous.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Sticking your mickey in a dead pig isn't that big a deal really is it? The whole burning a 50 in front of a homeless person which is seemingly the current initiation is way worse.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Coffee aficionados

Hand grinder picked up on done deal for €20 and supervalu Colombian supremo beans does the job nicely. Grinding the beans by hand us as close as I'm ever going to get to mindfulness. The fancy stuff isn't worth it
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 21-09-15, 22:34.

Comment

Bought a bike. 600 smackers so thought it better be good. Pretty decent piece of kit I must admit. New bike has much narrower tires than the old one, and now I know why people always said the Luas tracks were dangerous. Went over them at the same angle I always would without issue and ended up on my face. Ripped my right knee and index finger wide open.

Then I got home and was just stripping off to put some dettol on my knee when my left calf cramped up. It was like nothing I have ever experienced. Completely crumbled to the floor and shouted to the wife for help. Had to explain to her how to treat calf cramp (who doesn't know that???) while lieing on the floor in agony.

tl,dr: In the wars today.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What height are you Andy mate, for the undertakers ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Bought a bike. 600 smackers so thought it better be good. Pretty decent piece of kit I must admit. New bike has much narrower tires than the old one, and now I know why people always said the Luas tracks were dangerous. Went over them at the same angle I always would without issue and ended up on my face. Ripped my right knee and index finger wide open.

Then I got home and was just stripping off to put some dettol on my knee when my left calf cramped up. It was like nothing I have ever experienced. Completely crumbled to the floor and shouted to the wife for help. Had to explain to her how to treat calf cramp (who doesn't know that???) while lieing on the floor in agony.

tl,dr: In the wars today.
                                                                                        Ouch not the dota hands!

As fo treating calf cramps I have no idea, never had a cramp.

Comment

For Andy...just in case.

This is the forth in a series of simple music videos that include the lyrics to some of the best Pogues songs. The Pogues play traditional Irish music with i...
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            Really?

I do live a sheltered life... so sticking your mickey in a roast suckling pig is a thing We really missed a trick at the Horsehead Elite pig dinner.
                                                                                            About three years ago, myself and two of my mates got back to my place after a night out and they decided it would be funny to take and send me pictures of them sticking their dick in my oven, microwave and pillow case. Certain things had to be burnt / disposed of after that night

I'm 100% certain that if I had of had a dead pig lying around, they would have porked that as well, it would have been the first target

Comment

Really?

It is really something that we now live in a world where everyone seems to accept yea he probably did that LOLZ
                                                                                              Lol. Tony man it must be hard being so highly strung all the time.

Of course he did it, and what harm, it's certainly not the worst initiation Ive heard of or personally witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Statue looks like Bruce Jenner, pre-op olympic Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  Ah heyor. I amn't ded.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                    Ah heyor. I amn't ded.
                                                                                                    Takin no chances M8.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Really?

Don't tell Rounders but...

Comment

BBV assistance required...

I have an idea for an app and approached some developers who thought it was a great idea and quoted me £20K-£40K to fully develop,publish etc.
                                                                                                        When I balked at the quote they sent me an email saying that they believe in the idea and are willing to develop it for free...in exchange for 40% of generated revenue.
                                                                                                        Told them I'd consider it.

Looked at a site called Upwork where I found a dude in India who can deliver App for $500.

Question: Does anyone have any experience in app development that can advise?

The easy option is to let the pro company develop it and have a polished product in a month but lose 40% of generated revenue.
                                                                                                        The difficult option is to do everything myself and keep all the loots.
                                                                                                        I need it launched within a month..Move?
                                                                                                        Stfu Rob.

You're full of shit.

Comment

RDIII.... Walker just announced his withdrawal from the presidential race. I seem to recall you being a rabid supporter of him on here?
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...

Comment

Anybody know where I can download TWD s3e9 The Suicide King?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Link:
                                                                                                                  cheers, everything I've turned up has been fake redirect to some nonsense. Usual go to sites are down.

Comment

the porn habits of console gamers - http://imgur.com/gallery/xsHn3

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      Ha, that Sonia thing is mortifying. Is she the one who shit herself, or was that some UK runner?
                                                                                                                      Yeah that was her.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                        RDIII.... Walker just announced his withdrawal from the presidential race. I seem to recall you being a rabid supporter of him on here?
                                                                                                                        A rabid backer with moniez, now incinerated.

Switching financial allegiance to Rubio now.

Walker was odd, never really gave himself any chance.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah that was her.
                                                                                                                          It was Radcliffe who shit herself mid race.

Sonia was suffering from Diarrhea but didn't soil herself on tv. She's a Queen.

Sonia O'Sullivan Olympics Atlanta 20 moments that shook Irish Sport

Irish Olympic fans fall into slough of despond at failure of Ireland's most famous athlete, runner Sonia O'Sullivan, and at nasty commercial dispute between national sports assns; photo (S)È

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X