This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Have we any interest in a General Election betting thread? I will lash one up if wanted.
    and done
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Listening to retards up for the match, walking along the street saying eddie rockets food is too fancy and they wouldn't eat anything but mc donalds. Says the idea of spending 10 euro on food is ridiculous.

Riggs rights bout it being €€ and €€€ after midnight.

Comment

Ye can bate Kerry, but ye can't bate perfect roast bidaydas
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
          This is true and it's why Kerry fans are, without a doubt, the best fans in the country by a mile.

Now, if you'll permit me a little excitment after a successful season, COME ON THE DUBS!!!!
          Bravo.

This sort of gracious sportsmanship from fans seems to be the norm in most sports, rugby, golf, tennis, from what I've witnessed anyway.

What is it about soccer then?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              As usual, fuck dublin bus
              Eat a bowl of dicks.

Dublin Bus supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Bravo.

This sort of gracious sportsmanship from fans seems to be the norm in most sports, rugby, golf, tennis, from what I've witnessed anyway.

you obviously haven't been following strewel's GAA posts

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  you obviously haven't been following strewel's GAA posts
                  Yah, but Strewel's an outlier in all statistics.

Comment

Bravo.

Empty vessels make most noise
                    Football is more popular than the rest combined
                    Rugby people can just be as bad but in smaller numbers
                    Golf clubs are notoriously sexist/racist
                    Tennis is basically sponsored child abuse
                    GAA people kidnapped a referee not so long ago

Media having no money, like cheap copy
                    &
                    Empty vessels...

SPOILER
                    Do what the rest of us "soccer" people do, ignore them

Comment

How do I fix this? Bbv gone. It's bugging me. Can fix it on laptop but not on phone
                      [IMG]
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Am I the only one that googled bidaydas? Honestly had no idea what was meant. Even stranger that the first explanation was a New Yorker article http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...be-your-server
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Phonetic potatos ldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                            Listening to retards up for the match, walking along the street saying eddie rockets food is too fancy and they wouldn't eat anything but mc donalds. Says the idea of spending 10 euro on food is ridiculous.

Riggs rights bout it being €€ and €€€ after midnight.
                            Went to mother hubbards for hipster brunch and was amused to spend 7 quid for a bowl of granola and a bowl of yogurt. Tenner for pancakes and 14 quid for scrambled eggs with chorizo seemed nearly cheap by comparison.
                            Really good food but it's hard to justify the prices.

On the plus side a few cheap pints (and some ridiculously priced lemonade) in the generator was much more pleasant than standing in the pissings of rain in Smithfield.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              How do I fix this? Bbv gone. It's bugging me. Can fix it on laptop but not on phone
                              [IMG]
                              Quick links dropdown, the show top statistics. It's something like that anyhow, and it'll get it back for you.

Comment

Phonetic potatos ldo.
                                I'm with you laz.
                                fuck the rest
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Quick links dropdown, the show top statistics. It's something like that anyhow, and it'll get it back for you.
                                  Phone kinda fucked this is what I'm getting, played around with that today and wouldn't work.

[IMG]
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Phonetic potatos ldo.
                                    Even worse that the first result was a facebook page

Sabuj Das is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sabuj Das and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

Phone kinda fucked this is what I'm getting, played around with that today and wouldn't work.

[IMG]
                                      If you can get to a laptop or PC it'll be easier from there. Dropdown menus not great from mobiles although it doesn't seem to be in yours, so not sure what I'm seeing I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        If you can get to a laptop or PC it'll be easier from there. Dropdown menus not great from mobiles although it doesn't seem to be in yours, so not sure what I'm seeing I'm afraid.
                                        yeah when it changed originally on phone also changed on laptop, but i could change it on laptop but i cant on phone, so annoying
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Even worse that the first result was a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/sabuj.das.90813
                                          lol, be some craic hanging around with him 'Hey Biday Das, wanna go out and get bleedin mashed?'

Comment

lol, be some craic hanging around with him 'Hey Biday Das, wanna go out and get bleedin mashed?'
                                            Biday

some first name.

I'd be asking him did he want to get pissed

Comment

yeah when it changed originally on phone also changed on laptop, but i could change it on laptop but i cant on phone, so annoying
                                              Try clicking this link. Not sure if it'll work though.

Comment

Might be time IPB start a horse stables.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Eagles cowboys is awful

Comment

Would a tailor be able to turn a pair of standard trousers into slim fit?

I've a wedding in a couple of weeks time and only one suit out of my three fits me but the trousers are awful looking, fashionable when I bought it a few years ago but not now.

Alternatively, is there anywhere that rents good non formal suits? Would love a nice navy suit but can't shell out.

Comment

Anyone got a decent hotel recommendation for a weekend away.
                                                      Spa and decent restaurant would be a positive
                                                      Monart and hayfield manor both booked for the fist 2 weekends in Oct

Comment

who are bgo.com's adverts aimed at?

Not gamblers
                                                        & does anyone give a fuck who Paris Hilton and mini me are anymore?

Strange!

And any industry lads about, are the ads working?
                                                        They big?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          Seafield. Greatest spa/pool on the planet. Restaurant is fairly good, but Jaysus that jacuzzi.

Comment

Seafields is pretty good, spa and restaurant both tick boxes and reasonable money. Hotel is roasting warm tho, need a balcony room any time we go there.
                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                              who are bgo.com's adverts aimed at?

Not gamblers
                                                              & does anyone give a fuck who Paris Hilton and mini me are anymore?

Strange!

And any industry lads about, are the ads working?
                                                              They big?
                                                              Fairly sure online bingo is aimed at the bored housewife type market. Small enough company that celebs nobody gives a fuck about is what they can afford.

Comment

oh monart is just fab , just cant see you floating about in dressing gown all day though lol like nobody wears clothes. dressing gowns all day. Colm was very uncomfortable the first few hours but after a while saw everyone was the same , deffo recommend bringing your own stash of drink. drink is wicked expensive there!

Why dont ye do this too?

paula would love this

For a luxury short break or longer, our cottages for couples offer something special. These are not just self-catering holiday homes. Our cottages offer four star hotel standards in character buildings.
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-09-15, 21:44.
                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                    Fairly sure online bingo is aimed at the bored housewife type market. Small enough company that celebs nobody gives a fuck about is what they can afford.
                                                                    So you will be using logic in your answer i see

Cheers

Comment

Phonetic potatos ldo.
                                                                      Plenty more where that came from when you grow up in the Dublin slums

Hostibal ; Hospital
                                                                      Crips ; crisps
                                                                      I trun it ; I threw it
                                                                      Windits ; windows
                                                                      Scored a gold ; Scored a goal
                                                                      Pillits ; pillows.
                                                                      I was afrared ; I was afraid
                                                                      Me cousint ; My cousin
                                                                      Swally it ; Swallow it
                                                                      childerin ; children
                                                                      chimbley ; chimney
                                                                      Pyjarmers ; pyjamas
                                                                      My fambily ; My family
                                                                      I rit it ; I wrote it
                                                                      Chungum ; Chewing gum
                                                                      Sambaches ; Sandwiches
                                                                      Bancoly ; balcony

Comment

Weird in NFL the way the broadcaster of the current game (Fox) say things like 'Join CBS for Seattle GreenBay later, and the ESPN team for Jets Dolphins on Monday'. You'd never in a million years hear Sky say 'tune into BT Saturday lunchtime for Chelsea Arsenal'.
                                                                        Guessing its contractual or suchlike.

(The terribleness of this Dallas Philly game is making me think of such things).

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Plenty more where that came from when you grow up in the Dublin slums

Hostibal ; Hospital
                                                                          Crips ; crisps
                                                                          I trun it ; I threw it
                                                                          Windits ; windows
                                                                          Scored a gold ; Scored a goal
                                                                          Pillits ; pillows.
                                                                          I was afrared ; I was afraid
                                                                          Me cousint ; My cousin
                                                                          Swally it ; Swallow it
                                                                          childerin ; children
                                                                          chimbley ; chimney
                                                                          Pyjarmers ; pyjamas
                                                                          My fambily ; My family
                                                                          I rit it ; I wrote it
                                                                          Chungum ; Chewing gum
                                                                          Sambaches ; Sandwiches
                                                                          Bancoly ; balcony
                                                                          I have a mate from Darndale who can't quite understand how I nearly fold over with laughter everytime he asks for a"package of crips"when he means a packet of crisps.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            Weird in NFL the way the broadcaster of the current game (Fox) say things like 'Join CBS for Seattle GreenBay later, and the ESPN team for Jets Dolphins on Monday'. You'd never in a million years hear Sky say 'tune into BT Saturday lunchtime for Chelsea Arsenal'.
                                                                            Guessing its contractual or suchlike.

(The terribleness of this Dallas Philly game is making me think of such things).
                                                                            Might be interesting now but has been one of the worst games I've ever seen.

There was weird thing last week were some old commentator died and the lads calling the game were wearing old ABC/CBS style jackets when the game was on espn. All a bit odd

Comment

A piping hot shower and a strong hot cup o tae. Feels good. God that was dreadful. Not a word spoken on the way home between the 3 of us. I never thought Kerry would be beaten in such a manner and if Dublin weren't so wasteful themselves it would have been a lot worse for us. Well deserved and no doubt the Kerry wheel will keep turning.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                A piping hot shower and a strong hot cup o tae. Feels good. God that was dreadful. Not a word spoken on the way home between the 3 of us. I never thought Kerry would be beaten in such a manner and if Dublin weren't so wasteful themselves it would have been a lot worse for us. Well deserved and no doubt the Kerry wheel will keep turning.
                                                                                I'm still a little baffled by that game. Conditions obviously played a part but Dublin just aren't that much better than Kerry. There's pretty much nothing between the two teams if you ask me but Kerry looked miles off it. Dublin should have been out of sight. It's a tribute to Kerry that they never let Dublin get away but it was such a strange game.

Need to watch it back now to see if I'm missing something but it really was an odd game
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                  I'm still a little baffled by that game. Conditions obviously played a part but Dublin just aren't that much better than Kerry. There's pretty much nothing between the two teams if you ask me but Kerry looked miles off it. Dublin should have been out of sight. It's a tribute to Kerry that they never let Dublin get away but it was such a strange game.

Need to watch it back now to see if I'm missing something but it really was an odd game
                                                                                  Same. I'll need to watch it back. We couldn't believe what we saw tbh but going to get some sleep now and hopefully look at it more objectively tomorrow.

Comment

Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-09-15, 23:39.

Comment

tomorrow should be interesting for english news.
                                                                                      David Cameron allegedly stuck his willy in a dead pigs mouth
                                                                                      DM seems to be the only place running it atm

Comment

Raiders are after improving a lot over the summer I see!

Or the ravens have gone to shit!! I am so very behind on the nfl
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rodgers has just been sacked!!!
                                                                                          Fucking he'll.
                                                                                          SPOILER

Comment

Fucking he'll.
                                                                                            SPOILER

Bastard
                                                                                            Last edited by pokerhand; 21-09-15, 06:15.
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                                                                                              They sound like the expensive types...

We've found a solution... The vendor thinks it was built around 1910. No reason for me to think any different so. Managed to get a quote for home insurance on that basis, therefore will be able to draw down the mortgage.

of course... if at some stage I discover the vendor was wrong, I will update the insurance to have it correct.

Vendor is usually pulling numbers out of his arse. If you are happy with that estimate, then go for it. But if you think it could be easily challenged then, then beware. Insurance companies love a loophole, when it turns up as being 1895 they present it as being an 19th century home, and not the 20th century home you led them believe it to be.

I'm happy to take a look at anything that you think might date it. But unless you get lucky it can be tricky at best.

Comment

Ugh7am
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Farnham. Heading there this weekend for anniversary stuff.

Comment

tomorrow should be interesting for english news.
                                                                                                    David Cameron allegedly stuck his willy in a dead pigs mouth
                                                                                                    DM seems to be the only place running it atm
                                                                                                    Charlie Brooker with the inside scoop - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Na..._(Black_Mirror)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Charlie Brooker with the inside scoop - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Na..._(Black_Mirror)

Comment

David Spameron.
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

OK so I thought Booker had turned into a shit writer by taking things stupidly far down the pig sex route.

LMAO Stranger than fiction.

What is giving the story credibility now?

Edit:
                                                                                                            Ah its only Ashcroft no one will care his bile is about as credible as CHD's 4AM outpourings

pics or gtfo
                                                                                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-09-15, 08:38.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Pettersen been treated shabbily by Sky and the female Monty. She didn't even get a chance to concede the putt FFS.
                                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                Pettersen been treated shabbily by Sky and the female Monty. She didn't even get a chance to concede the putt FFS.
                                                                                                                She was being a proper cunt. You don't March off the green towards the next hole when your opponent has a one foot putt if you aren't conceding it.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                  She was being a proper cunt. You don't March off the green towards the next hole when your opponent has a one foot putt if you aren't conceding it.
                                                                                                                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That's a concession in everyone's book surely? Ridiculous angle shoot imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVP7x0I5AUQ

That's a concession in everyone's book surely? Ridiculous angle shoot imo.
                                                                                                                    Them going on to lose the cup is the golfing equivalent of that poker World Cup thing where the German lad who took a time out to consult with his bum chums when he had AA and got two outered.

Comment

In tatters. Awful final but best team all year got their just rewards. Pint bottle with the paper sounds like a plan .

Comment

Fucking he'll.
                                                                                                                        SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Kerry lads here need to lose this 'better team won, well played lads, jolly good game' attitude and get some niggle into their chizzle.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X