This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mad cunce

I've been seeing sculpted pencils and pencil leads online for the past few years and REALLY wanted to try
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

£12m payoff for Jose. On the pig's back.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Met a guy last night who was good fun. He's at the end of the kid process with three kids min age 10. He just asked if we can out drinking again. Was thinking of being coy, but impulsively said yes. Making friends in your thirties seems a bit like dating. Should I bring flowers...
          Sounds a bit keen, a lubricant will probably be more useful for what he may have planned...
          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Met a guy last night who was good fun. He's at the end of the kid process with three kids min age 10. He just asked if we can out drinking again. Was thinking of being coy, but impulsively said yes. Making friends in your thirties seems a bit like dating. Should I bring flowers...
            Fair play to him, no time for flirtations at your vintage. Bring cans or a naggin each.
            Have you seen that friend you see once a year and you aren't sure he knows your name?

Comment

Comment

I thought I might have blocked Andy's toilet, but unfortunately not.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                  Anyone seen the Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil?
                  michael Jackson One show in Vegas? I have and Danny has also. It is excellent, really enjoyed it.
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    michael Jackson One show in Vegas? I have and Danny has also. It is excellent, really enjoyed it.
                    Yeah that's one. another couple going to love but figured might try this one instead.

Comment

How much for a passport?
                      Found Andy's passport
                      He looks dashing, and younger.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Winningest really sounds like a made up non cromulent word.
                            Same with when airlines tell you to 'deboard' the plane.

Comment

Waiting about 25 years for them to repeat the film Lamb(1985) but wasnt happening. Remember it as a shocker when i seen it in my formative years. But now seemingly impossible to download or stream and really hard to get it on dvd $97 on US amazon. So finally see it reduced at €35 on Amazonuk so snap it up!.
                              I receive it and wait for xmas but 2 days later my brother is gleefully telling me its on UTV at the moment. And just now a mate getting the knife in further txtíng to say its on 1Channel for streaming.
                              Ah well im just hoping they cut the UTV version to ribbons so they can air it like they did The Snapper and The Family. Still ffs wait this long and it appears on 2 outlets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                How much for a passport?
                                Found Andy's passport
                                He looks dashing, and younger.
                                Did you find it in his wife's underwear drawer? You dirrrty dog!

Comment

Still rooting through andy's underwear drawer

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                    All turned off and it still vibrates for notifications..... annoying
                                    Check thread on other place

Comment

how did black davedo?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        Love is excellent. If you haven't been then I can't recommend it highly enough.
                                        How would it compare to O & Ka?

Comment

Winningest really sounds like a made up non cromulent word.
                                          Same with when airlines tell you to 'deboard' the plane.
                                          I've heard them say 'deplane' (which sounds made up too) but not 'deboard'.

Comment

how did black davedo?
                                            4th. 3 places paid. UL Dave

Comment

Sure Black Dave has been in 22 races in 2015 alone, the horse never stops riding just like the hero he was named after.
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                I've heard them say 'deplane' (which sounds made up too) but not 'deboard'.
                                                Yea actually that is the one I was thinking of!

Andy is bringing me a 3 in 1

Comment

The bookies all seem have priced Mourinho going to united as evens. Is there any easy way to lay that? (Its not on the exchange)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you sure its not 'get off the plane'? Never heard a de- muttered on any flight
                                                          How likely do you think it is that I confused 'de' with 'get off the'?

Comment

The glory of the ABBA song is its key changes. I only know the word key changes through reality tv, so don't really know what it means except that you change your singing style to make it deeper. ABBA do key changes like a king.
                                                            Go home you are drunk. It's all in the same key if my memory is correct. I think you just like the harmonies. Simply put The key signature to a song is which of do ra me fa so la ti do it picks as it's root (key) . To harmonise the singer usually picks the 3th or the 5th from the starting note. If you want a key change Life on mars by Bowie.

If Mourniho ho ho goes to United it will be fun and games for the next two years. I'm bored so g'wan go for it Jose. I think picking on the physio was the start of this player revolt. Men are suckers for a woman in distress. LVG needs a rocket up his hole as well, such a boring fart of a manager.

Comment

Anyone watch The Man in the high castle? Might try it now unless somebody has a better suggestion seeing as I've just finished Fargo
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                Anyone watch The Man in the high castle? Might try it now unless somebody has a better suggestion seeing as I've just finished Fargo
                                                                Couldn't even finish first episode.

Gash

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  Finish what you haven't seen in Black Mirror. There's only 7 episodes total across 2 series, and that's including the Christmas special!

Comment

The glory of the ABBA song is its key changes. I only know the word key changes through reality tv, so don't really know what it means except that you change your singing style to make it deeper. ABBA do key changes like a king.
                                                                    It's mostly happy being majors or major 7ths. Minors for sadness. Their greatness is far deeper than that.

CELEBRATING 500M VIEWS! REMASTERED IN HD – UP TO 4K!!Listen to the new album: https://abba.lnk.to/VoyageAlbumListen to more music by ABBA: https://abba.lnk.t...
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      Finish what you haven't seen in Black Mirror. There's only 7 episodes total across 2 series, and that's including the Christmas special!
                                                                      Good thinking, I'll do that
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

The Prime minister episode video starts with a still of a pig....haha
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Slightly altered by Alan Partridge, I'd never seen this video before

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Toast of London, seems to have passed me by.

I watched the first one, really liked it. Matt Berry from The IT Crowd stars.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Star Wars was great. Plot holes up the wazoo but who cares it was Star Wars. The force explains anything it wants to. Few pints after and a bit of banter about work and The Wire.

Got home and me and Riggs had 3 in 1s. Then a bit of bants about cat ownership (it is class). Then he fucked off. Quality evening all round.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                Has anyone ever donated to wiki?
                                                                                Yes.

Comment

Going pro at pet sitting.

Comment

Martin Shkerli arrested.

Asked if agents had seized the Wu-Tang Clan album that Mr. Shkreli reportedly bought for $2 million, United States Attorney Robert L. Capers was coy.

“I wondered how long it was going to take to get to that,” he said. “We’re not aware of where he got the funds that he raised to buy the Wu-Tang Clan album.”
                                                                                    Last edited by BennyHiFi; 17-12-15, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      Toast of London, seems to have passed me by.

I watched the first one, really liked it. Matt Berry from The IT Crowd stars.
                                                                                      Check this out. Theme tune to Toast played live by Toast in world's first.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                        Martin Shkerli arrested.

Asked if agents had seized the Wu-Tang Clan album that Mr. Shkreli reportedly bought for $2 million, United States Attorney Robert L. Capers was coy.

“I wondered how long it was going to take to get to that,” he said. “We’re not aware of where he got the funds that he raised to buy the Wu-Tang Clan album.”
                                                                                        I'm not sure whether or not it was a joke but apparently the contract to buy the album included a clause where either Wu Tang Clan members or Bill Murray could make one heist attempt to get the album back and if successful they kept it
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Going pro at pet sitting.
                                                                                          You already are pro, you just need to get paid in something other than 3-in-1s m8.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What is the bbv verdict on this nutribullet lark? Does smushing things to a pulp detract from the nutritional value?
                                                                                            Makings no difference either way in most cases*. It's just like chewing.
                                                                                            Supposedly decent blenders though.

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                            Ended a long run the other day myself. They say if your wife is breast feeding 100% then it acts as a 90% contraceptive. Have a feeling I am bbving myself here.
                                                                                            For some reason this reminded me of...

Comment

Comment

Wolf can now be found in Auckland, New Zealand, where he runs his own gym. More impressively, he regularly competes on the New Zealand cage fighting scene, routinely kicking the asses of men half his age.

Comment

Why do people get 3in1s when Beef 4in1s are a thing?

Comment

less room for the 3 in 1 m8.

Comment

less room for the 3 in 1 m8.
                                                                                                      Replaced with a superior ingredient though.

Comment

Just order beef so?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Why do people get 3in1s when Beef 4in1s are a thing?
                                                                                                          I don't know what either of those things mean!

Comment

so this is terrible

https://www.glassworksvfx.comThe commercial is set in the Roman Coliseum. A gladiatorial combat between 3 lady gladiators is about to occur. They come out to...

Comment

& this is great:

Artista: Bad BrainsÁlbum: Bad BrainsAno: 1982Track List:(00:00) 01 - Sailin' On(01:55) 02 - Don't Need It(03:02) 03 - Attitude(04:22) 04 - The Regulator(05...

Such is life!

Comment

you don't know what a 3 in 1 is? I don't believe you m8

Comment

They are pretty much just a Dublin thing I think, or at least used to be. I had never heard of them until fairly recently. I've never eaten one either.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    They are pretty much just a Dublin thing I think, or at least used to be. I had never heard of them until fairly recently. I've never eaten one either.
                                                                                                                    Just went on urban dictionary to find out, I'R disappoint!

Used to be called a half'n'half?
                                                                                                                    Chicken curry, half rice, half chips!?

Comment

What is the bbv verdict on this nutribullet lark? Does smushing things to a pulp detract from the nutritional value?
                                                                                                                      Nutribullets are class. Doesn't detract from a nutritional standpoint, juicing does.
                                                                                                                      Use mine ever day.

Got one as a present for somebody and they were like wtf you getting me a blender for, now they think it's the best ever. The ads are a good laugh, full of nonsensical shite by David “Avocado” Wolfe.

Comment

Never heard of a 3 n 1 . Have heard of 3 and in . Nobody wanted to score the 3rd . Spent most of my childhood playing that Now I think of it it should have been loser IN . Some issues with red rover also but I'll leave it for now

Comment

Saw this on a list of Christmas present recommendations, not sure it'd really send the best message

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X