This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that guard..
    Having watched the video, there was a load being idiots but seriously....fuck that guy
    Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-11-15, 17:00.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yeah, way OTT response from the Garda I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        SP you have be trolling not knowing what 'black tie' means or what a tuxedo is?
        Not really... I mean I kind of know what a tux is but I wouldn't be sure and genuinely thought they only got worn at kiddie debs piss ups

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        If you know a few more going make an agreement between a few of ye to ignore the tux request. You're a cunt if ya do it alone but if a few do it youll be grand. Such a daft request.
        I'm on but I don't think I have an option

Would I get away with buying a black suit?

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        You'd have to be an awful wanker to have a black tie wedding imo.
        The girl herself and her mother are lovely but I don't think they are driving this shit.

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        morning suits are for weddings, black ties are for parties/cocktails/events.
        More confused now
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Fuck that guard
          Jose will be offering that lad a contract at Chelski they way he went down there

Comment

Fuck that guard
            Don't take any shit in gods own count yo

Comment

Fuck it I'll just order pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                More confused now
                was just agreeing with DC. tuxs are not supposed to be worn at weddings. if the couple want people to dress up, then they get them to wear morning suits which is traditional wedding wear.

Comment

If only the Guard meted that out to the 2 gows earlier. They were goading and baiting the Guards from the outset. They have nothing else to to. Stupid prick ducked into that baton strike anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Fuck it I'll just order pizza.
                    I ended up making burgers after reading your ordeal earlier

Mince, egg wash and some blue cheese in the middle

Haloumi browned in a dry pan, buns warmed in said same pan with tiny bit of olive oil
                    Sauted garlic and leeks, added pea shoots and beetroot
                    Frenches mustard and a bit of Franks red hot to finish it off

Fair good hey!
                    Last edited by Guest; 13-11-15, 17:04.

Comment

Yes. 100%. Tuxedo styles have shifted towards a traditional suit look in recent years too.

Comment

@SP, what size are ya, I'll post you my debs tux if it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Haloumi browned in a dry pan, buns warmed in said same pan with tiny bit of olive oil
                          Sauted garlic and leeks, added pea leaves and beetroot

Fair good hey!
                          You should think about doing deliveries

Comment

Fuck that guard
                            In the context of the rest of the video it seems just about appropriate. He probably should have used the baton earlier when he was being shoved about. If the Guard has done anything wrong it is letting it go on so long and allowing anyone pay any attention to the mouthy moron at the start.

If that was the UK there would have been a half a dozen of them on the ground in cuffs before the the 2 minute mark of that video.

Comment

Not really... I mean I kind of know what a tux is but I wouldn't be sure and genuinely thought they only got worn at kiddie debs piss ups

I'm on but I don't think I have an option

The girl herself and her mother are lovely but I don't think they are driving this shit.

More confused now
                              100 percent there will be several others in black suits
                              airport, lol

Comment

SP most Irish people can barely dress themselves for a normal wedding, would be 100% sure that you'd be in the majority in going in a black suit.

Comment

If the cunt got moved away when he was asked he wouldnt have got a lash of the gardas batton, but ya a bit much from the garda even still
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Sauted garlic and leeks, added pea shoots and beetroot

Fair good hey!
                                    Have a lump of pork in spices in the fridge. Its hitting the slow cooker when i get home from work in the morning hopefully to wake up to some great meat. Excited.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

I bet you a euro to a cent there will be a madallion of pork served at that black tie affair and cheese on a stick , rsvp LOL and highlight the words black tie

Have a tux wore it twice , ate medallions and cheese on a stick

Comment

Something must have happened in the background that we can't see? Seems odd to suffer all of that and then just randomly start hitting people.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Something must have happened in the background that we can't see? Seems odd to suffer all of that and then just randomly start hitting people.
                                            Nope. He just loses it, draws his baton and hits the first person in front of him.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

If the cunt got moved away when he was asked he wouldnt have got a lash of the gardas batton, but ya a bit much from the garda even still
                                              That pig getting the swines a bad name

Comment

Fuck that guard..
                                                Having watched the video, there was a load being idiots but seriously....fuck that guy
                                                Probably pissed off he has to attend a black tie wedding this weekend

Comment

To be honest, it doesnt appear to be a lot

two lads at the start asking to quote a section verbatim pretty much powderkegged the whole thing. Guard started off pretty calm.
                                                  Saying he ducked into the baton strike is beyond stupid, the guy was an oul fella.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    A white tuxedo with a black tie obviously
                                                    You over for the Oyonnax v Ulster game?. Think i remember you saying a while back your jaunt got rescheduled for this game. If so hows the cheese eating and wine drinking going?.

Comment

FAO: Zod

Comment

I can see why the cop lashed out. Very annoying having to deal with that nonsense but I don't think a small bit of pushing warrants the response. Technically he was pushed a bit so he can claim it I guess. He also seemed to go for the head but I think connected with the shoulder. Lucky if that is the case as I think they are meant to go for the body unless it is fight or die type stuff.

Other police forces may have gone to town on this guy but if that was the situation rather than a lone action suurely they should have been clearing the room and arresting everyone once backup arrived.

My opinion is that it was an overreaction to a really annoying situation and he should be in big shit. I would also say that he will get a slap on the wrists and sent back to work as the force is already understaffed, the crowd were clearly trying to get the reaction they got and most importantly he can claim he was pushed so took measures to subdue the situation.

Comment

To be honest, it doesnt appear to be a lot
                                                          looks like the aul fella tried to grab something off the gaurd's belt from behind. The guards right hand side. If the guard thought this (he obviously felt something as he whips around) he has every right to clock the offender.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                            You over for the Oyonnax v Ulster game?. Think i remember you saying a while back your jaunt got rescheduled for this game. If so hows the cheese eating and wine drinking going?.
                                                            No, Toulouse-Ulster the weekend before Xmas now.

Oyonnax was deemed to be likely lacking in funkiness.

8 and a half hour train journey to answer the cheese\wine bit.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Who decide to become Guards?

From people I know it's usually not the brightest people and I'd bet that's across the board. They'll do stupid stuff a lot, this one got caught on camera.
                                                              From talking to my mates that are guards their training is pretty laughable all round when it comes to crowd control, ability to restrain someone etc
                                                              Which leads them to getting frustrated and lashing out.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  Have you never seen the national tuxedo rental chain called Black Tie? (think it still exists anyway)
                                                                  gone

Liquidator called in as Blacktie falls victim to slump

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    Great tribal council in Survivor...
                                                                    Was pretty good tiny bit of a give away as they built it up, some absolute classless behavior from some mostly Abi as I can't stand the woman.

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                    checkout

Aussie Outback Tallaght
                                                                    Belgard Square W

Aussie Outback Kimmage
                                                                    Ravensdale Park

A very nice Burger the best i had in dublin
                                                                    Check out Bunsen next time, incredible.

Just for Keane. not mine obv.

They're opening a Five Guys in Dublin in 2016, one in Belfast is opening mid December might take a spin up.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Do people tip their delivroo guys? Guy looked at me there a bit expectantly.
                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-11-15, 18:21.

Comment

Nice to see Senan Connell has learned from the example of his team by sneaking out of a wholly immoral position by abusing legal technicalities.

I feel like saying something controversial like I genuinely hope that the next inevitable victim of a drunk driver is a close member of his family or the family of one of his legal team but that would be just a bit too unsavoury.

still DIAG you low life scumbag Connell.

Comment

Unless he wants to come in, plate it up and pour me a drink there's no tip.
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

It's the done thing here in Canada but when I lived in Dublin I'd still give a couple of euro.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rang up to get broadband, bb company told me they don't know who has the line, so I have to somehow go borrow a phone to plug into the socket to ring 19800 to find out what company the previous tenant was with
                                                                                It's a bit like last week when someone asked me do I have a chequebook

Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-11-15, 18:52.

Comment

Rang up to get broadband, bb company told me they don't know who has the line, so I have to somehow go borrow a phone to plug into the socket to ring 19800 to find out what company the previous tenant was with

Parking fine today asked me to send the cash in a cheque to the company. Furthering the chances of me not paying them ever.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I'm. Bored here in work, is there a number on the door or is it a rural address if u have a door number pm. Address and I'll go on the line checker.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Quiet happy with draw here i feel.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

In the British tote placepot if the dividend is say 60/1gbp
                                                                                        If you bet in euro do they convert your stake to the gbp to determine your stake?.Or is it still 60/1 eur?.

Comment

If you bet in euro do they convert your stake to the gbp to determine your stake?.Or is it still 60/1 eur?.
                                                                                          60 to one euro.

Comment

Always tip delivery lads. Just a euro or two. Don't want the cuts robbing my chicken balls.

Comment

Wtf never heard of a no fry zone?
                                                                                              People are up in arms about a mcdonalds being built within 300 yards of three schools
                                                                                              n Greystones.
                                                                                              Its not an explosives factory.
                                                                                              One of the protestors had a neck like a bull she could do with more walk less talk.

Comment

Is it not the same thing though??

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123;935:confused:51
                                                                                                  Wut da wat?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                    60 to one euro.
                                                                                                    Lovely, really didnt know because im a lifetime cold decker on them and never won one before and couldnt find the answer in google. But a maiden no more £94.20 at Wolvs with a fiver on

Comment

Quiet happy with draw here i feel.
                                                                                                      Would easily take a score draw right now

Comment

Wut da wat?
                                                                                                        phrased it wrong but because its sterling i was wondering would my 1 euro be worth 70c or whatever the euro gbp conversion rate is. So would my fiver be like 3.10gbp. Because its tote greaseball stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                          Would easily take a score draw right now
                                                                                                          Away goals count ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Always tip delivery lads. Just a euro or two. Don't want the cuts robbing my chicken balls.
                                                                                                            Watched a scottish movie lads were crooks and part time delivery drivers.
                                                                                                            A guy didnt tip and got a huge mouthful of gob from the back of the throat and said aye heres your sweet and sour. and your black bean.
                                                                                                            Always tip a couple of euro and say thanks after that.

Comment

Away goals count ?
                                                                                                              Yep. Lose 2-1 here. Win 1-0 in Dublin. Easy game.

Comment

Or rubbing their balls in my chicken.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

phrased it wrong but because its sterling i was wondering would my 1 euro be worth 70c or whatever the euro gbp conversion rate is. So would my fiver be like 3.10gbp. Because its tote greaseball stuff.
                                                                                                                  It is worth £3.10 or whatever the rate is for €5

You pocket €471 which if you change it at the same rate will be worth £292 which is 3.1*94.2

Comment

Getout of jail big time there
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Unless he wants to come in, plate it up and pour me a drink there's no tip.
                                                                                                                      I always tip. I don't order takeaway much but when I do, it's always from one of two places and often the same driver. I regularly get food delivered ahead of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                        I always tip. I don't order takeaway much but when I do, it's always from one of two places and often the same driver. I regularly get food delivered ahead of other people.
                                                                                                                        Ah ya if you're getting something from it. The only place I really get delivery from is only down the road, comes pretty quick anyway. They charge 2.50 for delivery, I can't see what I'd be tipping for
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

"Bosnia not causing us problems"....stfu
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X