This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    ok ok ok, so we accept we got unlucky with injuries and that we should suck it up, and the competition has to be a blitz Ok. i accept that. I was telling you how we could have done better. One more week, for sure.
    Doesn't make sense though solks. Cos surely we'd need one more week before the semi final and one more week before the final, thus adding 3 more weeks to an already long tournament. Unless of course you can guarantee no injuries in the QF and SF

Comment

€800 (presumably inclusive of vat) seems incredibly cheap to do both company accounts and personal tax returns for the directors imo.

Comment

I am really liking this woman's voice, Iris DeMent, haunting. I hd never heard of her before.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          €800 (presumably inclusive of vat) seems incredibly cheap to do both company accounts and personal tax returns for the directors imo.
          I asked my sister this
          It depends on the nature of the company, I am unsure if this is correct possibly some others on this site can advsie, take someone working in IT for themselves, apparently they have to set up limited companies to work for some clients, these then would be very basic and completing Accounts and Tax return for 800 euro inc vat would be fine
          A sole trader in IT would only be 300 for a/c and tax return
          An ltd company with affairs in order 1250 and a medium size company would be 2500 for accounts and tax return

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
            Doesn't make sense though solks. Cos surely we'd need one more week before the semi final and one more week before the final, thus adding 3 more weeks to an already long tournament. Unless of course you can guarantee no injuries in the QF and SF
            See , now you are talking about the success end of the tuurny which the AB have proved you need luck as well as skill to win . How poor is their record relatively speaking ? I'm saying more time we make the semis. Then who can call that failure.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              I see panti has a movie out now. Oliver Callan the only one so far to call him out for his self aggrandising BS. He is an absolute bell end
              Drag Queen likes publicity shocker.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Solid post. I still have nightmares about 5N games in Landsdowne Rd when I was a young fella.

We genuinely don't appreciate how good we have it. Try being Scottish.
                We adjusted to professional rugby (after a dodgy start) pretty well though hitting upon a very solid complimentary structure for the national team. Scotland have imploded / Italy are in treacle / Wales are overcoming a lot of mistakes through sheer talent and having a great coach (one we clearly dumped too soon, alas). In recent years England and France have faced dramatic difficulties and their national team is suffering from the demands of the club game - their players play too much at the wrong level every season.

It's great to not be losing 6 - 3 at home to Scotland in front of a half empty Landsdowne Road, but choosing to wallow in it and say 'we're good' would be an awful shame. If we can push on and get to a point where we can win games like Sunday the Six Nations stuff will take care of itself imo. We need to focus on the right prize for the next four years.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Was listening to Marc Maron's podcast with keith richards and he mentioned something about not having a clue about fantasy football but a fantasy rock band as his area of expertise. How much debate would there be with regards to picking one? Would there be interest in an actual draft for it?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    I am really liking this woman's voice, Iris DeMent, haunting. I hd never heard of her before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTiUtfeqT9Y
                    caused the recession
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I was at the all blacks game and the irish one over the weekend and the contrast was frightening. We have valued maintaining possession over everything else, thats whay the receivers are static, they are more focussed on keeping the ball rather than attacking the gainline and creating opportunities to attack. it makes perfect sense that Ireland had one of the highest scoring rates from line breaks, we toiled and toiled and made only 2 or 3 a game. The quality of breaks we would eventually make meant that it was almost impossible not to score from. Slow and methodical might have won a world cup in 03 but in the modern game where defences are so good it's simply not good enough.

You have to be pushing and pulling defenders all over the field just like the argentinians did. Im not sure what it looked like on tv but in the stands you could see them take it to the sideline, attack back infield and several of their backs drift back to the blindside and attack a Devin toner out wide. There should have been adjustments made but I assume that that was option 1 for them, when we countered it they would go out the back door and attack the other wing with their superior ball handling skills and tempo.

I do think Lloyd's post has some merit, i think winning the 6 nations is more important to ourselves due to a small minded irish mentality and years of underachieving compared to the world cup and other nations. I can imagine the irfu going well we are never going to win the world cup so lets win 2 6 nations and make a lot of profit and then whatever happens happens.

I remember Leinster under Joe, they played some astonishing rugby, he is capable of playing that attacking rugby, the 6 nations mentality where you are rewarded for not losing compared to winning has taken over. It's why scotland performed well this WC. they didnt care about the 6 nations, Cotter had them focussed on the world cup, losing 5 games didnt make a difference to them if they learnt things on the way which would help them overperform this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                        I remember Leinster under Joe, they played some astonishing rugby, he is capable of playing that attacking rugby, the 6 nations mentality where you are rewarded for not losing compared to winning has taken over. It's why scotland performed well this WC. they didnt care about the 6 nations, Cotter had them focussed on the world cup, losing 5 games didnt make a difference to them if they learnt things on the way which would help them overperform this month.
                        wut?

Only for the scheduling they wouldn't have made the QFs.

Comment

I watch fuck all rugby. Struggle to know what is going on half the time.

But if New Zealand get through to the final say against Australia but lose McCaw, Carter, Kaino and Retallick along the way.

The replacements have a mare of a game and Savea happens to get injured mid game and they get smashed up by the Aussie's does that then mean that New Zealand are now shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            wut?

They did perform well, favourable schedule or not. I don't think even with another weeks rest the japanese would have beaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                              They did perform well, favourable schedule or not. I don't think even with another weeks rest the japanese would have beaten them.
                              Which games did they do well in other than v Aus?

They trounced Japan in their opening game 4 days after Japan went toe to toe with SA. (Earning a pretty important BP).
                              They beat USA well (the second weakest team at the WC - 0 match points)
                              They got beaten comfortably enough by SA
                              They squeaked passed Samoa into the QF, winning by 3 points.

Reschedule it, and give Japan a run at Scotland the other way round and see if Japan manage a losing BP and not concede 4 tries themselves.

If so, a BP vs USA would have been enough to get them through at Scotland's expense. Their last pool game probably plays out a fair bit differently in that scenario...

My missus is Scottish, and her family are rugby mad. Not one of them had anything good to say about anything Scotland had been involved in up til Sunday. And with good reason!

Comment

I don't think you can say for certain that Scotland would have lost to Japan on equal rest. As it was, they took full advantage of Japan's difficulties; performed credibly against SA; got the job done against Samoa; got robbed against Australia (a game they had key injuries for too btw). What is true is that they played their best 80mins in years Sunday when it mattered the most - and fair play to them for that.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  We adjusted to professional rugby (after a dodgy start) pretty well though hitting upon a very solid complimentary structure for the national team. Scotland have imploded / Italy are in treacle / Wales are overcoming a lot of mistakes through sheer talent and having a great coach (one we clearly dumped too soon, alas). In recent years England and France have faced dramatic difficulties and their national team is suffering from the demands of the club game - their players play too much at the wrong level every season.

It's great to not be losing 6 - 3 at home to Scotland in front of a half empty Landsdowne Road, but choosing to wallow in it and say 'we're good' would be an awful shame. If we can push on and get to a point where we can win games like Sunday the Six Nations stuff will take care of itself imo. We need to focus on the right prize for the next four years.
                                  I read a post from you once which said da pool should be delighted/aiming to win the league cup. Hmmmm

anyway your analysis as to why we are winning the 6 nations by implying that it's due to the failings of others rather than improvement is comedic. you make hysterical points without reference to why we may have lost merely stating we underperform and fail to raise our game. The Argies overpowered an injury stricken team . That team performed heroically to get back in it then we're within a couple of incidents from a heroic comeback victory . Did we make some errors ? Yes. Now you can put that down as gutless if you like but say that to our men on stretchers or the likes of Henderson who almost passed out with fatigue or McGrath who was so pumped up I thought he was going to cry and then kill someone

Comment

I don't think Samoa was a rest game for scotland. The tempo was unreal in it and Samoa have a full 80 minutes in the tank these days.

I am surprised that so many people think we had just as good a world cup as Scotland. We expected - rightly so - a huge performance and to go to a semi, push the aussies and maybe get to a final. We went with the wrong game plan.

Scotland expected to squeeze into a quarter final but a lot of scots I knew thought before the tournament that they might get knocked out in the group stages. They played some lovely rugby, preformed better than expected through out the pools and were better then anyone preworld cup imagined.

The idea that South Africa followed by Samoa is a way easier ride than Italy followed by France is crazy. We have seen just how poor France are.

Do we think we would have beaten this Australian side - nobody was expecting us to get through them in the semis that I was talking with.

Comment

Scots looked incredibly leaky throughout the competition but also probably the most exciting northern hemisphere from an attacking pov. The familiarity of having all the Glasgow lads in the backs obv helped as well as the confidence coming off pro 12 victory. For the sake of the 6 nations which was awful baring the final day last season I hope they carry a similarly open approach into next seasons.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Surely the least the 6 Nations can do is introduce the bonus point to promote attacking play. Would also make it less likely titles would be decided on who put the most points past Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          wut?

Indeed. They got trounced by a shite SA side and nearly lost to Samoa. Scotland are Grade A muck.
                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 20-10-15, 15:27.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

They played largely their replacements vs SA though. Can hardly judge them on that. That decision stood to them vs Aus.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Prob occasionally win the six nations because there are only five other nations in it. Lol thugby.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                They played largely their replacements vs SA though. Can hardly judge them on that. That decision stood to them vs Aus.
                                                Indeed. We should have done that vs France.

Going to have to beat the ABs to win a WC. Might as well be in a QF with a fit, fresh team.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lot of rubbish being spouted after what looked like the beginning of a decent rugby conversation. Scotland's performance on Sunday was one game. And it was a game in which Australia were coming off the back of two huge, physical, games against England and Wales. Scotland were dreadful throughout the whole tournament. They were extremely lucky to be in the QF at all.

I don't believe that Ireland would have beaten Argentina even with Sexton, O'Connell et al. It was always going to be a massive ask to peak again mentally and physically after beating France regardless of what players were available. We were completely destroyed by Argentina at the breakdown throughout the whole 80 minutes. Argentina have come on huge amounts in the past 2 or 3 years playing in The Rugby Championship. The beat SA well in Durban in August and ran them very close in both games in 2014. Against Australia in the 2014 Championship they beat them at home and narrowly lost away a few weeks previous.

Given that by this Sunday Australia will have played England, Wales, and then that game against Scotland, all in the space of 21 days, I think I'll be letting my Argentina bet ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Indeed. We should have done that vs France.

Going to have to beat the ABs to win a WC. Might as well be in a QF with a fit, fresh team.
                                                    I dunno, it's was a no brainer in Scotland's position at the time they could have faced any of Aus Eng Wales regardless of finishing top or 2nd as that group A was so tight, so no point killing themselves in a game vs SA which they'd probably lose anyway.

Wheras if we bent over against France there'd probably have been a national mutiny for not trying to avoid New Zealand. Hard to say if it was an ev play in our position. Probably would have slightly increased our chances of winning it, but obv significantly reduced our chances of reaching a semi/final which many would have been happy with.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Having sat in the stadium for 25mins after the game and watched Argentina celebrate raucously with their fans as if they had won the tournament, I'd be trading out of any long term bets I had on them, or hedging at least. Their objective is achieved imo, Australia have bigger ambitions.

Comment

Seems a fair question in the circumstances as to whether Ireland's performance v Argentina was any worse than Australia's against Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          Seems a fair question in the circumstances as to whether Ireland's performance v Argentina was any worse than Australia's against Scotland?
                                                          Ireland were 6 point favourites and lost by 23. I'd struggle to think of any 20 minute stretch by Australia as bad as our opening quarter.

Comment

Ireland were 6 point favourites and lost by 23. I'd struggle to think of any 20 minute stretch by Australia as bad as our opening quarter.
                                                            Not with any bookies on Saturday. Most places moved from 4 points to 3 and some to 2 after the Sexton announcement.

Comment

It's great to not be losing 6 - 3 at home to Scotland in front of a half empty Landsdowne Road.
                                                              Obv confusing with soccer there Landsdowne was never jhalf empty for a match against Scotland

Having sat in the stadium for 25mins after the game and watched Argentina celebrate raucously with their fans as if they had won the tournament, I'd be trading out of any long term bets I had on them, or hedging at least. Their objective is achieved imo, Australia have bigger ambitions.
                                                              I greened up on them making the final so you are almost certainly wrong about this too
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                Lot of rubbish being spouted after what looked like the beginning of a decent rugby conversation. Scotland's performance on Sunday was one game. And it was a game in which Australia were coming off the back of two huge, physical, games against England and Wales. Scotland were dreadful throughout the whole tournament. They were extremely lucky to be in the QF at all.

I don't believe that Ireland would have beaten Argentina even with Sexton, O'Connell et al. It was always going to be a massive ask to peak again mentally and physically after beating France regardless of what players were available. We were completely destroyed by Argentina at the breakdown throughout the whole 80 minutes. Argentina have come on huge amounts in the past 2 or 3 years playing in The Rugby Championship. The beat SA well in Durban in August and ran them very close in both games in 2014. Against Australia in the 2014 Championship they beat them at home and narrowly lost away a few weeks previous.

Given that by this Sunday Australia will have played England, Wales, and then that game against Scotland, all in the space of 21 days, I think I'll be letting my Argentina bet ride.

I know its apples and fridges or if my Auntie had balls territory... but do you think we would have beaten the Aussies on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Do we think we would have beaten this Australian side - nobody was expecting us to get through them in the semis that I was talking with.
                                                                  Even with things as they were I'd much rather have been playing them last Sunday than next.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    I know its apples and fridges or if my Auntie had balls territory... but do you think we would have beaten the Aussies on the day?
                                                                    Who knows. Australia were knackered as a result of the previous 2 matches. But as I already said I just couldn't see Ireland peaking again 7 days after that French win. It's one thing beating Australia in Lansdowne Road in an Autumn International but I think when it comes down to crunch games like a RWC knock out game Ireland are a long way down the list of who can compete consistently on that stage, even if it is every 4 years. The game against Argentina showed that.

What Lloyd is describing about Argentina celebrating on Sunday sounds an awful lot like what Ireland were like after the French game. Madigan in tears etc. Kearney and Bowe celebrating like they were about to collect the trophy and a bottle of champagne. Some will disagree but there was a real sense of 'Phew we won the group and avoided New Zealand - job done' from the Irish players. And that mindset was never going to be good preparation for a QF regardless of who it was against.

Comment

Not with any bookies on Saturday. Most places moved from 4 points to 3 and some to 2 after the Sexton announcement.
                                                                      I stand corrected. Nonetheless, the pre match line was well at odds with the comprehensive nature of the Argentina victory.

Comment

Hedges are for gardens

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          Obv confusing with soccer there Landsdowne was never jhalf empty for a match against Scotland
                                                                          Was this year, I was there.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I wonder has any smart drinks manufacturer down below countered the Lucozade ad yet

Comment

Now might be a good time to get rid of Ireland's Call also. It us an awful dirge and definetly had a small part to play in Ireland shipping those 2 early tries

Comment

Just realised today that next summer has euro champs and Olympics,it nearly trumps a world cup summer due to the 2 extra weeks the Olympics brings
                                                                                Still a bit worried the extra teams are going to dilute the quality of the euros,presumably they are going to have to qualify the 4 best 3rd best teams out of the 6 groups to make up the last 16,good for us if we make it not so great for the overall quality of the tournament.

Comment

Fuck Official highlights.

The Earls knock on is well done. As is Madigan's hair and final moments.

Fair play Navan U8s

Comment

Sports potentially being added to Tokyo 2020 Olympics:baseball,softball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing
                                                                                    Softball?? Karate fair enough. Skateboarding- meh could be OK. Sports climbing- no idea. Surfing- no fucking way,disaster of an idea
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 20-10-15, 17:39.

Comment

Still a bit worried the extra teams are going to dilute the quality of the euros,presumably they are going to have to qualify the 4 best 3rd best teams out of the 6 groups to make up the last 16,good for us if we make it not so great for the overall quality of the tournament.
                                                                                      It's an absolute shit show, whatever about expanding the tournament(wasn't too happy myself) but the format is awful. Should just go straight to the quarters as usual, 6 group winners and 2 best 2nd place teams. the incentive for the round 16 is purely financial and completely takes away from the competitiveness overall.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Sports potentially being added to Tokyo 2020 Olympics:baseball,softball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing
                                                                                        Softball?? Karate fair enough. Skateboarding- meh could be OK. Spbaseball-softball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfingorts climbing- no idea. Surfing- no fucking way,disaster of an idea
                                                                                        Squash constantly overlooked is redic in comparison to some of the shite allowed.

Some rubbish spoken on the Rugger all right. EG, We couldn't peak again with a full team. LOL.

Comment

Was baseball not dropped for London? Why they introducing it again. Or am I thinking of something else?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                            Was baseball not dropped for London? Why they introducing it again. Or am I thinking of something else?
                                                                                            Probably cos its mega popular in Japan $$$

Comment

Argentina in the rugby championship:

D1 L5 in 2012 (P1, L1 to Ireland this year)
                                                                                              L6 in 2013
                                                                                              W1 L5 in 2014 (P2, L2 to Ireland this year)
                                                                                              W1 L2 in 2015

I don't buy the post Sunday analysis of Argentina as a well signposted superior outfit to Ireland or, if people genuinely believed them to be such, then there must have been a serious lack of faith in the current Ireland project. Which is it? It can't be both.

Comment

Softball?? Karate fair enough. Skateboarding- meh could be OK. Spbaseball-softball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfingorts climbing- no idea. Surfing- no fucking way,disaster of an idea
                                                                                                Softball probably because its a hell of a lot easier for a nation to become medal contending in that than baseball.

Baseball would be literally smashed up between the Yanks, Cubans and Japs every time with a very long, maybe even impossible lead time on any other nation getting to proficiency given no one plays it. Softball has a lot of equalising rules that brings great players back to the pack or good players up to competitiveness.
                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  It's an absolute shit show, whatever about expanding the tournament(wasn't too happy myself) but the format is awful. Should just go straight to the quarters as usual, 6 group winners and 2 best 2nd place teams. the incentive for the round 16 is purely financial and completely takes away from the competitiveness overall.
                                                                                                  Completely disagree. Opening up that tournament moves UEFA's Continental competition in line with that of the other associations. It SHOULD be more difficult to qualify for the World Cup. It's more games; more excitement; more colour. Last 16 on will be immense.

Comment

As suspected, cocaine burst in stomach,

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                      Softball probably because its a hell of a lot easier for a nation to become medal contending in that than baseball.

Baseball would be literally smashed up between the Yanks, Cubans and Japs every time with a very long, maybe even impossible lead time on any other nation getting to proficiency given no one plays it. Softball has a lot of equalising rules that brings great players back to the pack or good players up to competitiveness.
                                                                                                      Domincans, Puerto Ricans, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Canadians could all field decent teams, then Holland, South Korea, and Italy could trot out somewhat competitive teams. Guess that's still not enough. Pretty sure Dominicans would be favourites over USA

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Domincans, Puerto Ricans, Venezuelans, Mexicans, Canadians could all field decent teams, then Holland, South Korea, and Italy could trot out somewhat competitive teams. Guess that's still not enough. Pretty sure Dominicans would be favourites over USA
                                                                                                        Apologies, didn't think about the Dominicans funnily enough. Not sure the rest of the teams there would be "competitive" though - it'd be a two/three horse race every time imo.

Softball though would allow those "weaker" teams, and countries with virtually zero history in the game in any derivative to compete. Even us, with our history of rounders.

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                        As suspected, cocaine burst in stomach,

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/irela...mach-1.2398015
                                                                                                        Eye witness yesterday said he was scrambling over seats to get to the bathroom as the hostess was in the aisle with her cart. I'm not sure the physiology of it but if you could feel it burst/feel yourself get high and instinctively know you are goosed... jesus. I cant comprehend it.
                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I don't buy the post Sunday analysis of Argentina as a well signposted superior outfit to Ireland or, if people genuinely believed them to be such, then there must have been a serious lack of faith in the current Ireland project. Which is it? It can't be both.
                                                                                                          Those games you're referring to where Ireland beat Argentina are touring games and not comparable to Sunday's game.

The Irish public, and a lot of the media that inform the public, are generally clueless about rugby. Argentina were very impressive against New Zealand in the opening game a few weeks ago. Throughout the tournament I was lucky enough to be passed on passed info from some of the biggest rugby bettors around. They've been opposing Ireland for months and have many multiples of what I do on Argentina @ 66/1 and 22/1 to make the final from earlier in the tournament. They were also heavily invested in Argentina +4 and +5 when it was available as well as the 7/4 outright against Ireland. FWIW they were also on France +2 against us.

So, yes, disregarding the public opinion due to aforementioned cluelessness and based on the lads' approach to the markets I think it actually can be both. Just because you're not seeing that sentiment in the general fanbase doesn't mean it's not known.
                                                                                                          Last edited by thechamp87; 20-10-15, 18:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                            Hate saying but Argentina @2/1 is a great price in next sundays rugby.
                                                                                                            I d get on now it will surely shorten when O brien gets banned Sexton is unfit
                                                                                                            Stopped clock is right once a day even.
                                                                                                            Got it wrong in scotland game but rugby of all sports can realy throw out some super value at times.
                                                                                                            I informed 2 of my mates who are big bettors and thought was at least a great trading opp as now ay agries price could widen
                                                                                                            but they didnt have a bean on it.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 20-10-15, 18:32.

Comment

I'm a few years behind everyone else but after a long break I finally finished the History of Rome podcast. Is Revolutions as good?

Comment

Cracking first half in the Arsenal game. Very unlucky not to be at least 1-0 up. Need to get Ozil off. Such a whinger and a complete waste when everyone else is busting a gut in the team and playing well.

Comment

agreed , Ozil is playing shite.

Bayern, though are looking like they'll score at least once

Comment

Was drinking some of this stuff at the weekend, pretty recent convert back to Gin but have no idea where you would pick some of this up in Dublin. Would it be easy to find?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      Was drinking some of this stuff at the weekend, pretty recent convert back to Gin but have no idea where you would pick some of this up in Dublin. Would it be easy to find?

loads of places have it. its about 53 quid a bottle IIRC

Comment

€53 a bottle!?

For gin!?

Comment

Don't know why but when I saw this I thought of SatNav a couple of glasses of wine down about lunchtime on her hols.........

*play with sound to hear the moment she bottles it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X