This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
    Are you trolling? Or do you not watch football ever? DDG is widely accepted now as one of the top goalies in the world, Madrid are trying to steal him. Replace him? Jesus.
    Overrated to be fair.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      The Hound is a laugh....
      SPOILER
      brown bread though now

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
        SPOILER
        brown bread though now
        GoT
        SPOILER
        Haven't read the books but with them doing their own thing with the TV series he might be back. Was he 100% dead in the books?, wasn't killed off in the TV series properly.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
          Rogers in then yea?
          fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
            fingers crossed
            Rodgers out and Rafa in?

Comment

GoT
              SPOILER
              Haven't read the books but with them doing their own thing with the TV series he might be back. Was he 100% dead in the books?, wasn't killed off in the TV series properly.
              SPOILER
              No, his death in the books was left as open as it was in the show.

Rodgers out and Rafa in?
              I'd piggyback Rafa over. It makes no difference either way. FSG are muppets and we'll never be a force under their ownership.

Comment

I'd rather De Boer though. Simeone would be the dream but that's never gonna happen. No chance of Klopp either. I don't care as long as I no longer have to listen to Rodgers masterbaite to the sound of his own voice.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                  I'd rather De Boer though. Simeone would be the dream but that's never gonna happen. No chance of Klopp either. I don't care as long as I no longer have to listen to Rodgers masterbaite to the sound of his own voice.
                  Koeman? If Karanka can get Boro up his reputation will grow next season. Need more managers like them in the League.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    Surprised how relaxed Edward Snowden is in this. Skip to about 16 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
                    Finally something relatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                      Finally something relatable.
                      Well, now it's out there.. Tara loves her dick pics, get sending lads!
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        One hates to doubt this sciency looking graphic from the sindo, but there's hardly 14 teaspoons of sugar in a can in soft drink? That seems ridic high.

http://cdn3.independent.ie/irish-new...rgy-drinks.png
                        Don't think anybody took you up on this one.
                        Sugar looks about right, 10% sugar is pretty normal. So a 500ml soft drinks has 50g of sugar. From the numbers I'd guess that 4g = 1 teaspoon.
                        They should include a fruit juice for comparison imo.

The caffeine for an espresso looks a bit low at 40mg too. Prob closer to the 11mg figure quoted for "coffee".

Comment

Jesus lads is there any way you can all stop posting about football here?

I'm having to read how Arsenal are unreliable and David de Gea is unconvincing.
                          If there was even a modicum of sense to either of those points I could handle it, but please.
                          Also sacking Pellegrini, whilst it seems inevitable is extremely harsh. He did win the title last year, whilst playing some really nice football. They've stuttered this year but no way does he deserve a sacking.

Clearly selling Welbeck and getting Falcao in on loan was an upgrade, regardless of how that's worked out. Doesn't mean it was a bad move.

Comment

Who said Pellegrini deserves to be sacked?

Falcao signing was bad before he kicked a ball. When you have Rooney, RVP, Hernandez and Welbeck why waste a fuck load of money on a loan signing when other positions are in greater need of strengthening? Rooney had to play midfield way more than he should. A decent United side with a decent manager walks this year's league. Signing Falcao was lolbad in every kind of way.

Comment

Who said Pellegrini deserves to be sacked?

Falcao signing was bad before he kicked a ball. When you have Rooney, RVP, Hernandez and Welbeck why waste a fuck load of money on a loan signing when other positions are in greater need of strengthening? Rooney had to play midfield way more than he should. A decent United side with a decent manager walks this year's league. Signing Falcao was lolbad in every kind of way.
                              You're suggesting LVG isn't even a 'decent' manager?

Never said anyone suggested Pellegrini deserves to be sacked, was just giving my opinion.

Also didn't suggest that Falcao was the perfect signing but if you're signing him and selling Welbeck, it's definitely a massive upgrade. Add to that with Hernandez going out on loan, having 3 strikers of such pedigree isn't all that bad. Yeah it hasn't worked out perfectly to say the least but it wasn't a lolbad move imo. Just being results-oriented thinking it was.

The areas I would have expected(and do expect) more strengthing in were defensively yes. But Utd's defensive record this season is actually not that bad, despite looking ropey for large periods. Overall the squad is not far off, with the right moves in the summer.

Comment

Pellegrini has been so bad tactically in European games. If he finishes 10 points off Chelsea then his sacking wouldn't be that harsh. City can't throw money at problems anymore

The United squad isn't far off below par teams tbf. Every side needs significant improving. Chelsea have a decent defensive record all season and it is our worst back line in a very long time. Uniteds defence will not enjoy Europe.

If Hernandez was good enough backup before then how is loaning him out and throwing money at a needless big name striker on loan a good idea? That is not an upgrade to your starting 11 unless you are going 4-3-3. Falcao coming in for Rooney or RVP does not upgrade the starting 11. United left the midfield and defence weak in favour of a stronger bench and paid millions to do so, for a loan. This makes the signing lolbad. Nothing to do with how bad he has been. No results based thinking.

LVG is decent at best. Over rated manager imo.

Comment

Better Call Sauls Breaking Bad references were on fire. Roll on season 2.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was flicking though a list of new movie releases and came across Zombeavers. Whatever else you can say about it... that is one hell of awesomely brilliant name for a movie
                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Wife was thinking this morning that her belly is about a month ahead of where it was for Kid1. Kid1 arrived into this world at 5.22kg

Those unfamiliar with what 5.22kg means should imagine an involuntary wince by IPB mothers as they read that.
                                        Small turkey.
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Wife was thinking this morning that her belly is about a month ahead of where it was for Kid1. Kid1 arrived into this world at 5.22kg

Those unfamiliar with what 5.22kg means should imagine an involuntary wince by IPB mothers as they read that.
                                          Fuxking French and their fancy numbers, we go by pounds and ounces.

Comment

My eyes are watering already! Poor Yulia! Book a section so her vag isn't totally destroyed lol.

I remember the pics you sent when she was born, like Aimee was at 3 months.

Comment

@ Hitch. You should take belly shots each day in similar clothes. Will be great to look back and see her grow. I only have a few of my bump. Apart from summer holiday but they didn't show properly.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                My eyes are watering already! Poor Yulia! Book a section so her vag isn't totally destroyed lol.

I remember the pics you sent when she was born, like Aimee was at 3 months.
                                                couple of extra stitches and it'll be like when she was 21 again!!

Comment

Two days remain to register for the Aintree tipping competition. With a guaranteed 4 figure prize, you would be clinically insane not to be in like Flynn.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This just popped up on FB, couldnt help but think of you lol

what a weird slide lol

Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Even the long weekends go to fast.
                                                        Ah well 4 day week, 3 full weeks until May BH and then 3 full weeks until June BH.

Sad when you are thinking that far ahead but that's normal right?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                          Even the long weekends go to fast.
                                                          Ah well 4 day week, 3 full weeks until May BH and then 3 full weeks until June BH.

Sad when you are thinking that far ahead but that's normal right?!?
                                                          Off for almost 3 weeks as of 6pm
                                                          Last edited by eamonhonda; 07-04-15, 12:34.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

2 year old killed in hit and run in the Phoeno. WTF is wrong with people.

saw a 7 yar old drop kick his mate yesterday, his daddy had a great laugh. I told him and his daddy it was disgusting. The other kid tried to laugh but i could see he was a little hurt. The brat even told me to watch this as he tried it again. Jaysus what do you do there. Told his Dad he should be ashamed of himself and the other kid to get better friends. The brat seemed oblivious. The dad ignored me If that had been my kid a firm nose twist would have been administered.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              That helps

Nice one, anything planned?

Comment

Herself is finished on Friday until the 5th of May and she is having great fun reminding me of it. Any plans by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  This just popped up on FB, couldnt help but think of you lol

what a weird slide lol

Hitch will find that slide, and hitch will buy that slide a drink.

Comment

What port sites do with your data

Comment

That helps

Nice one, anything planned?
                                                                      Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      Herself is finished on Friday until the 5th of May and she is having great fun reminding me of it. Any plans by yourself?
                                                                      Croatia in the morning for 6 days. Poor timing for masters weekend but I'll live.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Croatia in the morning for 6 days. Poor timing for masters weekend but I'll live.
                                                                        Are you about in the morning at 4ish
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Probably not that early no.flights at 8 I think
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Nice, i would like to do Crotia soon. Enjoy it m8.

Who running the masters tourney this year?

Comment

I'd swear I've sent this exact text several times when pissed...

Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                And the answer is... a lot less than you would expect.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The question about storing all the data seems a fair one, the average person probably visits hundreds of pages a day, I find it hard to believe there's tons of companies keeping all of that for the long-term.

Comment

Watched Gone Girl and Nightcrawler last night, that was too much psycho for one evening.
                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Booked a weekend in Killarney while on the lash st paddys day, ran super good with the weather. Best weekend in years, wouldnt be dying about the Europe hotel, but everything else was superb.
                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Can anyone tell me how much i can expect to pay for an architect to design an extension with the kitchen as a part of it?

Comment

...

Comment

Who is it that we know that works in SIG in the IFSC or elsewhere?
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              This is pretty cool.

So love to try No.2 right now. Guessing Hitch would be mind blown by 14.
                                                                                              No.14 would be a disaster.
                                                                                              You need a cap of meat on it otherwise burger and then egg is always gonna be better
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Who is it that we know that works in SIG in the IFSC or elsewhere?
                                                                                                Maybe TommyGunne...vague memories of him shipping off with them to the US.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Think he was there alright, and RedJoker. Is Denny not there too?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Think he was there alright, and RedJoker. Is Denny not there too?
                                                                                                      Nah you need to be smart to work there.

Comment

Hi
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                          Hi
                                                                                                          Hi, any chocolate left?

Comment

Hi, any chocolate left?
                                                                                                            Yes loads, gunna make another dent in it later with a cuppa tae. WBU?

Comment

Yes loads, gunna make another dent in it later with a cuppa tae. WBU?
                                                                                                              2 eggs, just ate the bars. I also plan to make a dent with tae whislt watching some BCS later. Had a mint oreo milkshake today 8/10

Comment

What is BCS?

Comment

What is BCS?
                                                                                                                  Better Call Saul.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Why are Oreos creeping their way into everything. Pretty over rated biscuit.

Comment

Only work in a milkshake. Woeful otherwise, taste burnt.

Comment

What is BCS?
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                        Better Call Saul.
                                                                                                                        This. It's good mate you should watch. Looks like its the finale which i wasnt aware of until I read CHDs post earlier.

Why are Oreos creeping their way into everything. Pretty over rated biscuit.
                                                                                                                        Agreed, I wouldnt buy a packet but they work well in Milkshakes. It was Oreo Mint Choc Chip. So it was pretty much Mint Choc Chip with an oreo thrown in on top. Sneaky lil fuckers them oreos, dont trust them.

Comment

This. It's good mate you should watch. Looks like its the finale which i wasnt aware of until I read CHDs post earlier.

Agreed, I wouldnt buy a packet but they work well in Milkshakes. It was Oreo Mint Choc Chip. So it was pretty much Mint Choc Chip with an oreo thrown in on top. Sneaky lil fuckers them oreos, dont trust them.
                                                                                                                          That milkshake sounds class tbf. Mint FTW.

The Cadburys Oreo bar is nice but anything else they are in simply isn't. The biscuits are meh. Yanks throw Oreos into absolutely everything.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X