This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    Ah i see her 2 to your left on the D4 events facebook page. You weren't wrong. You bust yet?
    Not yet. Just back from dinner. Slightly under starting.

Satnav couldnt fold Queens in the first level for 850bbs and is now in the bar. Stubborn woman that one.
    Last edited by Dice75; 05-02-15, 20:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Satnav couldnt fold Queens in the first level for 850bbs and is now in the bar. Stubborn woman that one.
      A jaysus there has to be more to this story
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        A jaysus there has to be more to this story
        Apologies. Yer man had Aces.

Comment

Ah i see her 2 to your left on the D4 events facebook page. You weren't wrong. You bust yet?
          You should be banned aswel ffs!

SPOILER

Comment

That's newbie2 in a typically funky shirt beside her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
              Swedish Mila Kunis beside me in the Deepstack. In love.
              Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

SPOILER
              Lol, no.

Comment

Fuck me she could give Hulk Hogan a run for his money with her 24 inch pythons there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  That's newbie2 in a typically funky shirt beside her.
                  Yep. He just doubled too.

Comment

You should be banned aswel ffs!

SPOILER
                    If that's her, yourself dice and ghostface can look for a triple deal at specsavers
                    airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was mila kunis sitting in that seat before the haggard looking one sat down

Comment

Cock.

#CONC

Comment

Bunch of mean girls on here

More importantly why is Newbie wearing that horrendous shirt
                            Last edited by ghostface; 05-02-15, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              That's not a look that ages well - so, eh, don't plan something long-term. Cheeks drop a bit, hair becomes a bit thinner, and then its a wrinkly middle-aged harassed former-goth look
                              THank fuck none of that shit ever happens to us men, eh

Comment

If you've ever met him in a tournament you'll know that's par for the course with him.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  If that's her, yourself dice and ghostface can look for a triple deal at specsavers
                                  I just put the image up because one of those 2 lazy fuckers should have done it! I never commented on her looking like Mila Kunis!

Comment

She'd still get it.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      She'd still get it.
                                      Of course, but what does that matter in a question of beauty?
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                        She'd still get it.
                                        In fairness to Dice, he's been playing since 12, so he's probably half jarred by now

Comment

In fairness to Dice, he's been playing since 12, so he's probably half jarred by then
                                          fyp

Comment

in fairness she looks more like an Irish Mila Kunis...fairly hot and all that, but the genes just aren't quite as good as the Russian ones.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Take that down before mila kunis's lawyers see it
                                              Last edited by Guest; 05-02-15, 22:10.

Comment

Tiger wild as hell and Horschel picking up his tees and balls to save the back.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  Tiger wild as hell and Horschel picking up his tees and balls to save the back.
                                                  And still even par, dunno how

Comment

Not anymore. 6 on a mickey mouse par 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                      And still even par, dunno how
                                                      ...Not anymore...The hole just now was pretty amazing... Hope its just the back that is resulting in this performance and not just his game in general...The 2 chips there were shocking to say the least...

...Harrington -2 after 6, delighted to see that and hope he continues...
                                                      Last edited by luckforsome; 05-02-15, 22:34. Reason: ...Too many his's...

Comment

I have one full day to spend in Liverpool. What is a must-see/do that isn't anfield? My first time there I think
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tapping out now

Has to be finished for good now.

Comment

...Woods is out...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                              I have one full day to spend in Liverpool. What is a must-see/do that isn't anfield? My first time there I think
                                                              Goodison

Comment

Its a bit of a nothing city really in terms of 'must sees'.
                                                                Cathedral is decent enough if you are into that sort of thing. Bus tour will pass 90 minutes and hammer home the sparcity of actual sights.
                                                                Beatles landmarks on Matthews St maybe, though you'll likely be in this area in the evening anyway.

Comment

Beatles experience is pretty cool.
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

just bought a wallet made out of cork, such a hippy.

liverpool is nice, no must sees just have the craic and listen to the ridiculous accent.

Comment

kunis is Ukrainian. Fucking Russians first it's the Crimea and now its mila kunis. Please insert witty that 70s show and Cold War joke

Comment

Must re-download tinder just for liverpool for the laugh so
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You won't need to, just talk to any bird anywhere there. For some reason they go weak at the knees upon hearing an Irish accent. Also they make you say thirty three and a third a lot.

Comment

350$ round trips to washington and boston, layover in iceland.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                              just bought a wallet made out of cork, such a hippy.

liverpool is nice, no must sees just have the craic and listen to the ridiculous accent.
                                                                              Heard about this uber cat delivery thingy today, and thought of you http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/05/you-ca...break-5050420/
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/...announced.html

350$ round trips to washington and boston, layover in iceland.
                                                                                YES!! So fucking cheap, this is fucking epic news!
                                                                                I literally just booked 4 flights there and one was almost 200 return to fucking manchester in 3 weeks.
                                                                                350 and stopping off in Iceland is just class!
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                  You won't need to, just talk to any bird anywhere there. For some reason they go weak at the knees upon hearing an Irish accent. Also they make you say thirty three and a third a lot.
                                                                                  My kids still make me say that. Cunts!

Comment

Albert Dock is a nice area and there is a big wheel thing and some kind of titanic museum as well I think, but I've never been. I usually just drink when I'm staying in Liverpool.

Comment

Have to appreciate someone calling their kids cunts with their spouse on the same site.
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Like the american economist on Vinny Browne looks like a fat Richard Dreyfuss.

Comment

Liverpool like all the other photocopied north England cities I've been to is a filthy shit hole imo.

Grimey, and grim.

Can never understand the obsession with going to these places on stag weekends when you can drive to Kilkenny, Lahinch, Westport etc...
                                                                                            Last edited by Lazare; 05-02-15, 23:46.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bunch of mean girls on here

That is stylish in Bray.

Bray is like Chernobyl.

Comment

The cast of Saved by the Bell. Then and Now

Zac
                                                                                                SPOILER

Kelly
                                                                                                SPOILER

AC Slater
                                                                                                SPOILER

Jesse
                                                                                                SPOILER

Screech
                                                                                                SPOILER

Mr Belding
                                                                                                SPOILER

Lisa
                                                                                                SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  Liverpool like all the other photocopied north England cities I've been to is a filthy shit hole imo.

Grimey, and grim.

Can never understand the obsession with going to these places on stag weekends when you can drive to Kilkenny, Lahinch, Westport etc...
                                                                                                  Had a rugby tour in York and is was a lovely city.
                                                                                                  Steeped in history medieval streets and cheap lovely spot.
                                                                                                  People were super friendly women were like rabid dogs .
                                                                                                  Fuck ireland for a stag not many strip clubs in Lahinch or westport etc.

Comment

The cast of Saved by the Bell. Then and Now

Zac
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Kelly
                                                                                                    SPOILER

AC Slater
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Jesse
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Screech
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Mr Belding
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Lisa
                                                                                                    SPOILER

SPOILER

Wtf have the women done to themselves?
                                                                                                    Lots of bad surgery.
                                                                                                    Yer man Ac slater drinking out of the fountain of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                      Lots of bad surgery.
                                                                                                      yeah Kelly's really let herself go

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Lots of bad surgery.
                                                                                                        It almost looks like a waxwork dummy, but all his photos look like that. Crazy for 41!

Comment

in fairness in that Jimmy Fallon thing, when they were all dressed up like their own characters, Zack looked a bit older but the others looked like they'd hardly changed. Mr Belding ate Lisa and Screech I think was the popular opinion.
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                            yeah Kelly's really let herself go

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Ya she still grand chin looks weird and her eyes.
                                                                                                            As a young one big eyes then older look smaller.

Comment

Was that a popular show round these parts? Only vaguely know the name.

Comment

definitely would've been one of the bigger shows for me. I remember Nickelodeon used have like a 'show championship' in a bracket style format where you'd vote for your favourite show. Usually ended up with Saved by the Bell and Sabrina in the final, Sabrina usually pipped it.
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Heard about this uber cat delivery thingy today, and thought of you http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/05/you-ca...break-5050420/
                                                                                                                  dear lord, I despair at the world.
                                                                                                                  One please, hold the legs.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  There's a few bonus flights that work out at €380 in October - so way more than $350. Cheapest from November onwards is €500.

All credit to their PR department though...
                                                                                                                  you are telling me somebody lied on the internet.

Comment

You're the same age as me so would have been around 14/15 when that show was on. Surprised you don't know it. Kelly would have been pretty high up on a lot of guys hit list at that age!

Comment

Had a rugby tour in York and is was a lovely city.
                                                                                                                      Steeped in history medieval streets and cheap lovely spot.
                                                                                                                      People were super friendly women were like rabid dogs .
                                                                                                                      Fuck ireland for a stag not many strip clubs in Lahinch or westport etc.
                                                                                                                      I've been to stags/weekends away in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Alicante, Belfast (nut worst city) and a few around Ireland.

The best by a country mile was Lahinch, followed closely by Kilkenny with Carrick On Shannon in third place.

You just can't beat Ireland for the craic with a bunch of lads.

Strip clubs? Unless it's Vegas, meh.

Comment

I've been to stags/weekends away in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Alicante, Belfast (nut worst city) and a few around Ireland.

The best by a country mile was Lahinch, followed closely by Kilkenny, Carrick On Shannon in third place.

You just can't beat Ireland for the craic with a bunch of lads.

Strip clubs? Unless it's Vegas, meh.
                                                                                                                        Ok fook strip clubs brothels.
                                                                                                                        Was i Carrick last summer and really hated it.
                                                                                                                        Enjoyed the company i was with.
                                                                                                                        Hundreds of boorish loud pissing and puking all over the street men and women.
                                                                                                                        The town itself is fine and they have sold there souls to provide stags and hens.
                                                                                                                        The river is a great amenity but it was like a country temple bar to me.
                                                                                                                        I was very good at bubble football.

Comment

Ok fook strip clubs brothels.
                                                                                                                          Was i Carrick last summer and really hated it.
                                                                                                                          Enjoyed the company i was with.
                                                                                                                          Hundreds of boorish loud pissing and puking all over the street men and women.
                                                                                                                          The town itself is fine and they have sold there souls to provide stags and hens.
                                                                                                                          The river is a great amenity but it was like a country temple bar to me.
                                                                                                                          I was very good at bubble football.
                                                                                                                          Yeah, I agree, the town is a bit of a shit hole alright. We had a few boats hired out which made it fun.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X