Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the ground with 40,000 e-sports fans at the League of Legends Championship's final in Seoul, South Korea.

Gaming finals filling Seoul stadium.

The video is hilarious..."after we play fans come up to me and give me snacks and approval"

Current prizepools this year (gets bigger every year)

DOTA 2: $22,881,751.14 over 262 Tournaments
    Leage of Legends: $17,635,867.55 over 958 Tournaments
    Starcraft II: $14,356,932.68 over 1747 Tournaments
    CS:GO: $2,664,515.99 over 269 Tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      I think it's obvious what the elite should do for their xmas dinner
      http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-rental-scheme
      Pretty sure GAB already owns Offaly.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        You are a racist.
        Am not.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Picked up the 'Northside people west' free newspaper for the first time today as figured I'd do the crossword while waiting.. NUT WORST CROSSWORD EVER!! They honestly had answers wrong!! Largest country in africa has 5 letters apparently.. the first clue across is river in dublin with 6 letters and the answer is not actually the liffey which was tilting. Trolling me with the crossword the fuckers
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
            Bit late to the party but Gordon D'arcy was excellent y'day. Grossly underappreiciated in Ireland thanks to his more celebrated centre parter for the last decade. Actually had an argument as to who was a better centre, him, Rob Henderson or Kevin Maggs with two big rugby fans a few months ago. Bizarre.
            He was great in Hell's Kitchen, gone off him lately.

Comment

I've been facebook invited to "learn to code python"...bare in mind I was asked to teach it at the same event.
              Alright Billy Big Bollix, are you going to it or what?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Picked up the 'Northside people west' free newspaper for the first time today as figured I'd do the crossword while waiting.. NUT WORST CROSSWORD EVER!! They honestly had answers wrong!! Largest country in africa has 5 letters apparently.. the first clue across is river in dublin with 6 letters and the answer is not actually the liffey which was tilting. Trolling me with the crossword the fuckers
                Sudan, no?

Comment

I know that this is hugely unlikely, but is there a chance that the paper is right and the lad waiting for the bus is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    I know that this is hugely unlikely, but is there a chance that the paper is right and the lad waiting for the bus is wrong?
                    Was in a hospital waiting room for like an hour and I'm pretty sure that liffey isn't right but I know that algeria is the biggest country in africa :/, guessing sudan... Going to find another copy of this and throw it up on here and give $10.50 stake to whoever does it

edit: Nevermind, the newest paper is online so can look at the stupid answers now

Officially my least favourite crossword ever!! Got the answers now, didn't know the river .. or the dublin area for that matter
                    Last edited by mdoug; 20-10-14, 17:27.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Pretty sure GAB already owns Offaly.
                      A guy in work is rich from owning so much land there, he is paid a fortune by the government merely for having trees and doing nothing with them? I don't quite get the deal but seems pretty sweet.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      Alright Billy Big Bollix, are you going to it or what?
                      I don't think I'll be taking the induction no
                      (nor teaching it, not good enough for that lark)

Comment

Could ballymaloe country relish be the nut condiment?
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          YR is the nut Brown sauce.
                          Stoke real brown sauce is the best. Sold it in superquinn. Not sure where to get it now.
                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Is there really no fair usage cap on UPC's unlimited BB?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Brown sauce is definitely a personal taste but far superior to ketchup for most things.

Even in a cup of tea.

Of the 3 popular brands HP is the best as it is sweet but not too sweet and has a nice tangy taste. Chef is pure sugar and yr while initially nice has a wierd aftertaste which is off putting
                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    would you ever have downloaded more than the previous 500gb cap? Can't even see how that's possible on a sustained basis.
                                    I did it before when couchpotato replaced all my movies with HD copies! Just curious as there's usually some sort of cap.

Comment

21 Down is 'odd'.

/and officially out
                                      Managed to find all the answers but found it very annoying/difficult/wrong, never again! :'(
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        Basically you don't like condiments.
                                        Always wear protection.

A guy in work is rich from owning so much land there, he is paid a fortune by the government merely for having trees and doing nothing with them? I don't quite get the deal but seems pretty sweet.

I don't think I'll be taking the induction no
                                        (nor teaching it, not good enough for that lark)
                                        I was wondering about that to recently. Why do the EU pay farmers lots to do fuck all? Is it just votes or is there some other rational?
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

would you ever have downloaded more than the previous 500gb cap? Can't even see how that's possible on a sustained basis.
                                          I sure did, got warning letters, moved connection since then anyway. Damn you 20gb 3D movies!

Im running out

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 20-10-14, 18:04.

Comment

Comment

Can't wait for next Sunday. We'll destroy that United defence.

Comment

Managed to find all the answers but found it very annoying/difficult/wrong, never again! :'(
                                                There is more than one river in Dublin. I assume the answer was either Dodder or Poddle, but can't be arsed to look at the rest of it as I'm not great at crosswords anyhow.

Comment

Comment

lol this is pathetic
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                      Can anyone think of one other product that featured on Dragon's Den that went on to be a major success? I'm pretty sure that Levi Roots is the only one.
                                                      These became really popular for a while, but don't see too much of them now
                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Get dafuq in Fellaini. What a goal.

Comment

Just back from bootcamp. Signed up for it to get my fitness level back up. Was tough going and felt a bit light headed. Once it was over I felt a bit sick.
                                                          Got home and puked up

I had my dinner an hour before the class, probably this caused the sickness?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            Just back from bootcamp. Signed up for it to get my fitness level back up. Was tough going and felt a bit light headed. Once it was over I felt a bit sick.
                                                            Got home and puked up

It wouldn't have helped. If it's not that you probably have Ebola. Been lovely knowing you Gill.

Comment

Got home and puked up

Did you make judges houses?

Comment

Got home and puked up

What did they make you do?

Comment

Comment

Should be down to ten
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Get in
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

United

Comment

What did they make you do?
                                                                          There were 15 stations. Doing planks, burpies, lifts, a thing with a tractor wheel etc and then other cardio exercises. Did two circuits, each station was a minute long, you got one 1 min break each circuit. Was tough going!.

Comment

Ugh. Nice goal
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Serious defending from Rafael

[VINE]ObIJWW3EAbu[/VINE]
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                Get dafuq in Fellaini. What a goal.
                                                                                Great player. I always rated him.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Grid Finance looks interesting (from a lending perspective). New Irish startup.

https://www.grid.finance/business/
                                                                                  You decide the interest rate and who to lend to. You will receive the principal and interest in monthly repayments.
                                                                                  hmmm

I will lend at 300% please.

But wait! Could there be some of that, "risk", stuff at play here?

Fear not good Sir!

Is GRID Finance regulated?

Grid Finance does not fall within the remit of the Central Bank of Ireland although it is anticipated that the peer to peer finance sector will be regulated in the coming years. You can learn more about our compliance in our guide.
                                                                                  A search of the site does not show up that nasty "Risk" word anywhere. So that's all right then.

Comment

Sudan, no?
                                                                                    apparently not since the invention of South Sudan

who knew? Apologies mdoug

Comment

...

Comment

They could do with a few warning stickers all right! Seems to work well in US / UK. But their websites are vastly more informative about risks etc. Also depth of lending opportunities. I'd prefer a shareholding basis. Go on a drunken rampage of shareholding splurging and wake up with a hangover and shares in a variety of exciting and doomed projects.
                                                                                        You can do this already.

Comment

Welcome to Dublin. On the way to collect herself at Heuston and we're waiting for the Gardai on the Luas.

Comment

Welcome to Dublin. On the way to collect herself at Heuston and we're waiting for the Gardai on the Luas.
                                                                                            ...If they ask you to produce your Luas ticket, ask them to produce their Luas inspection Licence...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                              ...If they ask you to produce your Luas ticket, ask them to produce their Luas inspection Licence...
                                                                                              Lol, they weren't called for me thankfully. When I arrived the security already had it under control but the driver said we were stopped for "continuous anti social behaviour". Soon as the guards turned up they just got off. Bit of an anti climax tbh.

Comment

Zopa in the UK is pretty cool for P2P lending, got a loan at 5 % and lent it out at 9% a few years ago. Half the price of a holiday for what amounted to about an hours total effort.
                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Walking Dead episode comic spoiler stuff

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Bob playing the role of Dale in this episode anyhow. It takes the tension out of it when I know what happens there, and the same with Gabriel's 'secret'.

Comment

Lol, they weren't called for me thankfully. When I arrived the security already had it under control but the driver said we were stopped for "continuous anti social behaviour". Soon as the guards turned up they just got off. Bit of an anti climax tbh.
                                                                                                    ...That's the day time people...If that happens at night time, it'll be much more interesting...Maybe the IPB night crew will stage something for you...Could be the greatest thing your Gf ever sees...

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                      Serious defending from Rafael

[VINE]ObIJWW3EAbu[/VINE]
                                                                                                      I absolutely hate when players do that. One guy did it to me in a match just before I scored an open goal and I remembered it the next time we played them six months later, he went in to tackle me and I raised my knee at just the perfect time (most football players will know what I mean), he had to limp out of the match AND we got a foul out of it. One of my favourite footballing memories.

Comment

What's going on in that football thing that I am not seeing?

hmmm

I will lend at 300% please.

But wait! Could there be some of that, "risk", stuff at play here?

Fear not good Sir!

A search of the site does not show up that nasty "Risk" word anywhere. So that's all right then.
                                                                                                        nit!
                                                                                                        Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                        Zopa in the UK is pretty cool for P2P lending, got a loan at 5 % and lent it out at 9% a few years ago. Half the price of a holiday for what amounted to about an hours total effort.

This sounds good, is it possible to go pro at?

Comment

What's going on in that football thing that I am not seeing?
                                                                                                          Rafael shouts at Berahino to try and put him off just before he scores.

Comment

You would need a lot of capital to make it worthwhile.
                                                                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Tomorrow marks the beginning of an exciting collaboration between The Night Crew and The Breakfast club, which will come to be known as 'The Hour of Power.'

Without the gifts and music bits at least, perhaps CHD will furnish us with a more suitable pic/gif/logo.

It's an opportunity for the dressing-gown clad unshaven ideas men of the night to rub shoulders before laying their weary heads on the pillow with the movers and shakers of the morning. The early birds, the suits. The men that grease the wheels and keep the world moving.

Comment

[VINE]ObIvTEigOQH[/VINE]
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tomorrow marks the beginning of an exciting collaboration between The Night Crew and The Breakfast club, which will come to be known as 'The Hour of Power.'

Without the gifts and music bits at least, perhaps CHD will furnish us with a more suitable pic/gif/logo.

It's an opportunity for the dressing-gown clad unshaven ideas men of the night to rub shoulders before laying their weary heads on the pillow with the movers and shakers of the morning. The early birds, the suits. The men that grease the wheels and keep the world moving.
                                                                                                                  Some unfortunate souls transcend both worlds, not by choice, but by the power of " the man" , spare a thought for them my friend, spare a thought for them.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                    I'd assume the difference in rates was reflected in the loan term?
                                                                                                                    Is there any liability/risk involved?

Can't invest thousands, but have a bit of money sitting in an online account going to waste.

Comment

Mellor, you were involved in planning and construction back here ?

Any chance you could look at this for me ?

I started but wouldn't know where to begin looking for their regs.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

What's the handicap on points difference between United and Chelsea at the end of the season? Has to be around 20ish?
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          Mellor, you were involved in planning and construction back here ?

Any chance you could look at this for me ?

I started but wouldn't know where to begin looking for their regs.
                                                                                                                          I'm not totally up to speed with the scheme as I've been away over 5 years now, so don't take any of this as gospel. But its does strike me as odd.
                                                                                                                          Firstly because water proofing the outer leaf of a double skin brick facade would do nothing for the energy performance, the outer leaf is designed to get wet and dry out keening the moisture away from the inner leaf.
                                                                                                                          And secondly because requiring works to be funded by the home-owner is completely at odds to the purpose of the scheme. The SEAI website specifically states;
                                                                                                                          No, BEWH measures are installed at no cost to the recipient household
                                                                                                                          http://www.seai.ie/Grants/Warmer_Hom....R6CarzOU.dpuf
                                                                                                                          If she's applied to the SEAI and its been approved, then I'd have assume that the works can go ahead.
                                                                                                                          Was this a survey by the SEAI themselves before approving the grant, or the company that does the work?

Give the SEAI a ring to confirm 1800 250 204, or warmerhomes@seai.ie

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X