X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      I've always thought you were a cunt in a positive psychology way.

Actually, a slightly retro request here. But you used to give me some top class ealing comedy links. Any chance you remember any of them now, just in case i missed one?
      You bled me fairly dry on that seem of knowledge, pretty sure i rec'd every Ealing/Gainsborough film i'd seen that i liked/seen by the end

Will Hay and Alastair Sim (neither ealing lads for the pedants) where the main two afair

Few Peter Sellers films too

Must have rec'd this but in the week of the budget and all

Simple-minded Chance (Peter Sellers), a gardener who has resided in the Washington, D.C., townhouse of his wealthy employer for his entire life and been educated only by television, is forced to vacate his home when his boss dies. While wandering the streets, he encounters business mogul Ben Rand (Melvyn Douglas), who assumes Chance to be a fellow upper-class gentleman. Soon Chance is ushered into high society, and his unaffected gardening wisdom makes him the talk of the town.

if not
      This one has always been a fav of mine, just feels right!
      Door-to-door aluminum-siding salesmen Bill "B.B." Babowsky (Richard Dreyfuss) and Ernest Tilley (Danny DeVito) are professional rivals in an industry known for shady dealings and high-pressure sales. But their rivalry goes from professional to personal after a minor car accident that neither are willing to take the blame for. As the hatred between the two men grows to near insane levels, B.B. decides to take it even further by seducing and having an affair with Tilley's wife (Barbara Hershey).

or this:
      A school that teaches one-upmanship enables a chronic loser (Ian Carmichael) to embarrass a rival (Terry-Thomas) and woo the woman he loves.

*Hitch check out the latest posts list
      Last edited by Guest; 18-10-14, 00:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        you know the water charges are in when the teens are asking can they have a shower

Some backwards leap for Irish society. It's like we've gone back to the dreaded days of the the immersion.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Crazy night

[Ytb]WEWG6kSYqlY[/Ytb]
          airport, lol

Comment

english lads were shocked to discover that potatoes are serious business
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              english lads were shocked to discover that potatoes are serious business
              Never knew Andy was from Sheffield before tonight. Some accent off of him
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Never knew Andy was from Sheffield before tonight. Some accent off of him
                Tha knows it were rate gud
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Tha knows it were rate gud
                  What time we drinking tomorrow?
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just settling in for the Saturday morning Postman Pat double bill
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                      Just settling in for the Saturday morning Postman Pat double bill
                      One of the few reasons I miss having a tv right here
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone been watching the Gomorrah TV series? Best thing ive seen in ages. It kinda makes love hate look like fair city. Ive blasted through the first 6 episodes in a week, havent been compelled to do that in a while ( well aside from True Detective). Finally looks like some promising movies coming out soon too (nightcrawler, interstellar, 71)
                        Last edited by Guest; 18-10-14, 08:46.

Comment

Why has CourierCollie stopped posting btw?
                          Mostly just a change of habits. Decided that if I'm going to watch a movie/TV or listen to some music, I'd switch off the laptop/tablet. Unitasking
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            Anyone been watching the Gomorrah TV series? Best thing ive seen in ages. It kinda makes love hate look like fair city. Ive blasted through the first 6 episodes in a week, havent been compelled to do that in a while ( well aside from True Detective). Finally looks like some promising movies coming out soon too (nightcrawler, interstellar, 71)
                            I like it, there are lots of very odd cuts where they just leave out loads of exposition they appear to have been building up to and that leaves a few threads that that you don't know are going to be revisited or have been concluded, I think it may be a cultural thing in terms of Italian. I just have a suspicion that an Italian of similar tastes to you watching Love Hate would saying the exact same thing in reverese

The characters are well drawn and very well played but I did think they overdid [NSFW="circa episode 8 spoiler"]the shift in Gennaro without giving enough detail of what actually happened or how long he was in Central America[/NSFW]

I'm still disturbed by the scene between Don Pietro and Ciro (GhostfaceSte ) in the night club

Anyway its been moving along nicely, I have a queue of various things catch up on getting home and the latest episodes of it are right on top of the pile.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone know where a former fan favourite would find the IPO side event schedule?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                    Anyone know where a former fan favourite would find the IPO side event schedule?

Comment

Took two hours there to add authors to a Latex doc. Impressive use of a Saturday morning.
                                      Rubber johnies like?

Comment

Has anyone used and can recommend any of the services online or bricks and mortar store that will unlock an iphone 5s?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          What time we drinking tomorrow?
                                          I'll probably head up to the Regency about 8ish

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            Has anyone used and can recommend any of the services online or bricks and mortar store that will unlock an iphone 5s?

Opr
                                            GSM on Abbey Street.

Comment

BIG HEARTED MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

Fuck me Munster are the awesome.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

where's lloyd after a finish like that???

Comment

Never beaten. Classic Munster, just gradually ground it out. Magic!
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

First row sports isn't opening for me, anyone got a link to the arsenal game?

Comment

Three of us going mad in the bar here when the drop went over. Nobody else any clue what was going on. Massive win!

Comment

What an own goal by Vergini in the Southampton - Sunderland game

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                            First row sports isn't opening for me, anyone got a link to the arsenal game?
                                                            Posted this in the Arsenal thread

Originally posted by Flushdraw
                                                            Really good stream for the Arsenal game here. Password is getRektAbbas

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iamkarlkingofducks
                                                            1-1 ffs

Edit - Fk that, it breaks for ads!
                                                            Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-10-14, 14:21.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              What an own goal by Vergini in the Southampton - Sunderland game
                                                              [VINE]ObmUBrgHaJe[/VINE]
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                Kev Killeen on to the FT of EPT London. Back tomorrow. Cool hand from yesterday http://goo.gl/eLomyp
                                                                very little gets me excited about poker these days but swoon at that river play. Betting sizes, awareness of image (both hero and villain), ranges, everything was perfect

Also Munster are the GOAT

Comment

Dave and Delaney sent off in Chelsea game.
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                    very little gets me excited about poker these days but swoon at that river play. Betting sizes, awareness of image (both hero and villain), ranges, everything was perfect

Also Munster are the GOAT
                                                                    Did you see what happened preflop? What Spindler had?

Comment

Arsenal fans,

Fabregas is only bleedin deadly.

Comment

cracking game so far saracens-clermont. 2 tries a piece but clermont lead 20-13. with 30 minutes to go

edit 20-20 now

Comment

Pretty dicey spot for Killeen (2.8m) vs Chip leader (6.5m) just there.

Opened AQ and gets 3 bet by KK on the button.

Flats OOP and gets a Q56 flop

Check/calls flop & turn ( a redic 25% of pot bet) and manages to get a free showdown on a 10x river to hold onto 2m in chips.

So tight from 2nd-8th in chips at the moment

Comment

Sunderland getting completely tanked by Southampton.
                                                                            80 minutes gone, 7-0.
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Check/calls flop & turn ( a redic 25% of pot bet) and manages to get a free showdown on a 10x river to hold onto 2m in chips.

Great play to lose so little chips, probably lucky to have such good showdown value

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                Sunderland getting completely tanked by Southampton.
                                                                                80 minutes gone, 7-0.
                                                                                Watching updates on Livescore.com and it's still 5-0 after 85mins. They're usually on the ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Watching updates on Livescore.com and it's still 5-0 after 85mins. They're usually on the ball!
                                                                                  Flashscore is the way forward.
                                                                                  you can click to see all key action videos, very good.
                                                                                  8-0 now.
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Considering the money Southampton offloaded Shaw and Lallana for I'd say Tadic and Pelle could net them a fortune when they sell them on. Phenomenal business done during the summer.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Undeserved equaliser for Arsenal. Still time to nick it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Undeserved equaliser for Arsenal. Still time to nick it too.
                                                                                        I know what you mean, they haven't been great, but in fairness they have had so much possession, hull haven't been in the 2nd half at all. Great performance by Bellerin though.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          cracking game so far saracens-clermont. 2 tries a piece but clermont lead 20-13. with 30 minutes to go

edit 20-20 now
                                                                                          Was feeling very hard done by that I have to stream it on a shitty flash stream because of this BT shite .
                                                                                          But it meant I was able to watch the AB's do their thing without knowing the result. What a finish, what a team

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Considering the money Southampton offloaded Shaw and Lallana for I'd say Tadic and Pelle could net them a fortune when they sell them on. Phenomenal business done during the summer.
                                                                                            Very early to tell obviously, but I reckon Southampton will be very, very comfortable with the prices they offloaded Shaw / Lallana / Lovren for.
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Was feeling very hard done by that I have to stream it on a shitty flash stream because of this BT shite .
                                                                                              But it meant I was able to watch the AB's do their thing without knowing the result. What a finish, what a team
                                                                                              Just watched it there myself. Makes me feel a little better about last November...

Comment

still 2 minutes left. saracens leading by 7 and clermont 5m from the line

all over. good game all round
                                                                                                Last edited by shrapnel; 18-10-14, 16:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Polish guy tanking every hand fuck off call the clock on him every hand please .

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    still 2 minutes left. saracens leading by 7 and clermont 5m from the line
                                                                                                    yea have it on in a flash window.

This is going to be a pain in the arse from now on, I pay a fortune for sky sports and more or less only watch European rugby on it, now I have to pay the same price for half the matches and living with BogBand streaming isn't a reliable enough option

Comment

yea have it on in a flash window.

This is going to be a pain in the arse from now on, I pay a fortune for sky sports and more or less only watch European rugby on it, now I have to pay the same price for half the matches and living with BogBand streaming isn't a reliable enough option
                                                                                                      always used to have setanta+Bt for a 5er a month. is that gone now? it was 15, but every 3 months just call and cancel and get another 3 months for a 5er

Comment

racing-northampton now on SS2.

not sure i'll get away with another game but we'll give it a go

Comment

This will be great lolev, heading along with Mary Horny if anyone fancies joining:

Event in Dublin, Ireland by Fight Factory Pro Wrestling on Saturday, October 25 20145 posts in the discussion.

Last one was top glols. Full bar obviously.

Comment

Haha that sounds gas, and they have popcorn and beer. Quite the deal

Comment

...

Comment

Can't find a score for the Connacht match if anyone has an update

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  Connacht 29-0 at ht
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                    29-0 and flashscore would be your friend in general.
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cescy Goal.

Comment

Heading to the Regency about 9ish if anyone's up for a few scoops?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is class
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X