Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to get a cheap tablet for the sitting room for quick tv/music control/light browsing.

Job?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Going to get a cheap tablet for the sitting room for quick tv/music control/light browsing.

Job?
      I haven't had either, but for a few yoyos extra I think this would be quite a bit better (ram/processor/os)

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

True Detective has come so far, this weeks episode and the last 2-3 have just been brilliant. I'm liking it much more than last years

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          I'll take rodgers
          Which is why I said what odds m8.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            booked
            Confirmed as Emmet Stoke and Jibzzzz Swans.

GL Sir

Comment

What do people think Southampton's starting 11 will be?

Comment

I'm chilling with Andy's housemate for a couple of days while he paints the town red.
                Disclaimer: If you have been meaning to put me on ignore but have neglected to do so, I recommend you do now.

a spot of dinner, went with beef

a top drawer mug, dunno how he didn't post it when I asked for everyone's fav

Her name is Caitlyn Jenner

Comment

Worth watching to the end!

Jukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcomhttp://cyclingfallacies.com/en/20/people-should-cy...

Comment

Quality.
                    Pair of cunts
                    The kid in the car staring ahead thinking 'here we fucking go again'
                    How many cameras does that twat have?
                    'Why don't you get a car?' lol

Comment

Guy goes on holiday for 1000 years in Football Manager and posts up the results.

WP that man!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                        The cyclist in that video has to be the biggest bellend on earth

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                          Dr. Dre dropping his first new record in 16 years this Friday.

This has the potential for much intrigue & drama.

I can't wait to hear what it sounds like but i'm not hugely optimistic.
                          Lol. Get out of that garden.
                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                            The cyclist in that video has to be the biggest bellend on earth
                            Think the driver just about edges it.

Comment

'Morning (hate being first).

The huge Racing Post pullout guide to the new football season is in todays edition, always worth snaffling it from the bookies. Though was called 'old school' by TheSituation for carrying a copy of the RP at the races, very harsh imo.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                Think the driver just about edges it.
                                nah the cyclist is a bellend while the driver is just a super agro cunt who cant just laugh in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                  nah the cyclist is a bellend while the driver is just a super agro cunt who cant just laugh in his face.
                                  correct.

I'm usually on the side of cyclists , cars go close every day but some idiots don't even try to move in. This guy had his camera and was trying to develop a situation. I would have loved the cyclist to get a toe in the hole and THEN the aggro driver fall flat. WIN WIN

splitting hairs though as to who is the biggest cunt.

In other news , missed an open goal with a header, loafing both the upright and the ball at more or less the same time. I saw stars. time to retire from this madness

Comment

It might only be for a week, if at all, but the prospect of gardening leave has been dangled in front of me. 1 time please bbv.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                      True Detective has come so far, this weeks episode and the last 2-3 have just been brilliant. I'm liking it much more than last years
                                      I'm thinking the exact opposite.

SPOILER

Only up the Ep. 6 but when the 'good guys' showed up just as the 'bad guys' were cackling and rubbing the hand about their evil schemes and contracts, I was feeling Scooby Doo plot lines. The two lads also show up at the back door just as the girls are running out. They did well to get to the right door at the right time didn't they. Childish.

I know you are washed up, discredited, and compromised but I think it is logical to make you guys a 'special investigators' and team ye up again. Let's forget about the fire fight that ye started, the scale of which would be world news six months at least. I think I'm doing Scooby Doo script writers a disservice actually.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

WW sign up sheet for anyone interested on the go.

Comment

The interviews thing on UK Gold, stars life stories told through their recorded interviews on Parkinson/Carson type chat shows is a bit hit and miss (who thought Les Dawson or Ronnie Corbett would be of much interest?) but the Oliver Reed one makes up for it all, an absolute fantastic 45 minutes of TV. Well worth hunting down. Awesome dude and total cunt at same time.

Kenneth Williams one was interesting also, and am hopeful about the DudleyMoore/PeterCook one which I haven't watched yet.
                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 04-08-15, 10:39.

Comment

how much does a dude charge to change a watch battery?

Not sure if I need to go to a guy with a watch press as the watch is waterproof, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                              Whos works in the airport here? I think I left a pair of glasses on the sink in the toilets just at the baggage claim.

Chances of getting them back? Or anyone know if there is a lost and found? They are prescription and not sunglasses so not sure if they would be robbed.
                                              What terminal?

My missus works out there.
                                              There is a lost & found, I know that much
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Had one of the weirdest dreams ever last night.

Was it CHD or Lottie that were giving explanations of dreams on here a while back?

Dream revolved around Liverpool playing Chelsea in a pre-season friendly in Dublin and the venue was my old school, Chanel College in Coolock. The school used to have a decent bit of land around it that were used for football pitches but a few years back they sold it all off to Parnells who have put in a new clubhouse and some astro turf pitches.

The match takes place pre-sale of land and in preparation for the game, new changing rooms are being built to host both teams. They are pretty basic and are built out of wood. I head down to have a look to see what's happening only to see Harry Redknapp there also checking out the place. He is dressed in a full on swanky suit (as if he is off to a wedding or some big event) but is clearly the foreman for the build as he is checking out the details and bossing the builders about.

As a I stroll around some more, I wander onto a make shift set akin to Soccer AM where Brendan Rogers is doing a live Q&A with fans. I manage to get a comment in and while I can't remember exactly what I said, it is defo along the lines of "LoLerpool" Brendan is sitting there smiling at me taking it all in his stride but his smile clearly says, 'You're a right cunce but I can't call you a cunce as we're on live TV so I've got to just grin and bear your LoLerpool comments'

From the Soccer AM interview, the dream goes straight to the match and I'm standing on the side line of a badly marked out pitch (think Saturday / Sunday pub league type of thing) Even though I'm standing on the side line, I can still hear the Sky Sports commentary and every Liverpool player is actually a Chesterfield players and Chelsea are all over them. Brendan Rogers has noticed that all his players have turned into Chesterfield players and doesn't seem too impressed

Despite Chelsea being all over them, it's 0-0 at half time and then the dream gets really weird. The sky turns from normal to absolute pitch black and a large cinema screen appears behind the Chelsea goal. A woman appears on it and informs us that we are all to be transported to an Avatar type planet where we will all live. As she says this, sleek metallic blue capsules come down for the sky and start to beam people up. The dram then goes on for what seemed like another few minutes as I just stand there looking into pure darkness

I then wake up...

Oh and just for the record, no drugs were consumed by myself last night!

Comment

Anywhere to watch last nights Britain at the Bookies as BBC plyer wont work for me

Comment

Job?
                                                    We have differing viewpoints of the word cheap.
                                                    You can get a decent tablet for half that price.
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

The Tralee man who finished 4th in the 1500m swim only went and won Gold in the 800m. What an achievement and a Kerry gold medal olympian. I think it was 82 medals in total for Ireland. Fantastic performance.

A TRALEE man has won a Gold Medal at the Special Olympics in Los Angeles. Brendan O’Connell from Oakpark won in the 800m freestyle event today. Yesterday the 29 year old Kerry Stars Special Olympics Club member, from the Oakview area performed well in the 1,500 metre open water swimming event, …

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Anywhere to watch last nights Britain at the Bookies as BBC plyer wont work for me
                                                        If it helps you its repeated at 11.35PM tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          If it helps you its repeated at 11.35PM tomorrow.
                                                          Cheers. Shall record it so.

Comment

Job?
                                                            Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            +1

If it's just for a remote control and some light browsing, you could pick up basically any tablet for that. Definitely wouldn't spend anywhere near €200 for that!

Even something like this would suffice (or this - stupid price for the spec, might just be a flash deal).

But even if you wanted something a bit more robust, I still think you've got massive headroom at that price.
                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 04-08-15, 11:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                I meant it's not the 500 odd other devices are!

+1

If it's just for a remote control and some light browsing, you could pick up basically any tablet for that. Definitely wouldn't spend anywhere near €200 for that!

Even something like this would suffice (or this - stupid price for the spec, might just be a flash deal).

But even if you wanted something a bit more robust, I still think you've got massive headroom at that price.
                                                                just don't wanted to be tilted by any slowness.

Comment

Main event for dota has started, 18 million dolla baby

Dota 2 The International 2015 Opening CeremonySubscribe ► http://bit.ly/Dota2subFacebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Dota2TournamentsTVWeb Browser Extension ►...

Comment

Anyone fancy a free 1-month uploaded.net premium account?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                      Main event for dota has started, 18 million dolla baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpUEcG_aLE
                                                                      HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPEHYPE HYYYYYYYYYPE
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Really hope sp is not in Croker, this could break him. Passport Office tilt * 100.
                                                                        I got no text anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                          Express dedicated bus lanes which are marked with bright bollards. Prirorite at intersections. Luas style ticketing, no interaction with drivers. Three sets of doors on the buses, not stopping every 40 yards. .
                                                                          Agree!!
                                                                          Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                          Whos works in the airport here? I think I left a pair of glasses on the sink in the toilets just at the baggage claim.

Chances of getting them back? Or anyone know if there is a lost and found? They are prescription and not sunglasses so not sure if they would be robbed.
                                                                          Everything handed into lost and found handled by airport police is put up on website so you can check there. I will send you a couple of numbers in case in a few hours when I'm home, sometimes glasses because they are found so often end up in a big box of glasses at aer lingus desk.
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Booked into a foot clinic for 3.30 to have a corn removed.

Such a painful bastard of a thing, have it about 7 years. Girl on the phone said it will be totally removed within half an hour for €50. No idea why I waited until now.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

'Morning (hate being first).

The huge Racing Post pullout guide to the new football season is in todays edition, always worth snaffling it from the bookies. Though was called 'old school' by TheSituation for carrying a copy of the RP at the races, very harsh imo.
                                                                              Headline bet doesnt fill me with much confidence for the rest of the content

Two page article; season long bet:

Man City EW @ 3/1, 2 places paid

SPOILER

2 Points ew!
                                                                              2 feckin points on a season long bet
                                                                              out to make the big bucks these lads

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                Headline bet doesnt fill me with much confidence for the rest of the content

Two page article; season long bet:

Man City EW @ 3/1, 2 places paid

2 Points ew!
                                                                                2 feckin points on a season long bet
                                                                                out to make the big bucks these lads
                                                                                This man editing it now perhaps.

Comment

Had one of the weirdest dreams ever last night.

Was it CHD or Lottie that were giving explanations of dreams on here a while back?

Dream revolved around Liverpool playing Chelsea in a pre-season friendly in Dublin and the venue was my old school, Chanel College in Coolock. The school used to have a decent bit of land around it that were used for football pitches but a few years back they sold it all off to Parnells who have put in a new clubhouse and some astro turf pitches.

The match takes place pre-sale of land and in preparation for the game, new changing rooms are being built to host both teams. They are pretty basic and are built out of wood. I head down to have a look to see what's happening only to see Harry Redknapp there also checking out the place. He is dressed in a full on swanky suit (as if he is off to a wedding or some big event) but is clearly the foreman for the build as he is checking out the details and bossing the builders about.

As a I stroll around some more, I wander onto a make shift set akin to Soccer AM where Brendan Rogers is doing a live Q&A with fans. I manage to get a comment in and while I can't remember exactly what I said, it is defo along the lines of "LoLerpool" Brendan is sitting there smiling at me taking it all in his stride but his smile clearly says, 'You're a right cunce but I can't call you a cunce as we're on live TV so I've got to just grin and bear your LoLerpool comments'

From the Soccer AM interview, the dream goes straight to the match and I'm standing on the side line of a badly marked out pitch (think Saturday / Sunday pub league type of thing) Even though I'm standing on the side line, I can still hear the Sky Sports commentary and every Liverpool player is actually a Chesterfield players and Chelsea are all over them. Brendan Rogers has noticed that all his players have turned into Chesterfield players and doesn't seem too impressed

Despite Chelsea being all over them, it's 0-0 at half time and then the dream gets really weird. The sky turns from normal to absolute pitch black and a large cinema screen appears behind the Chelsea goal. A woman appears on it and informs us that we are all to be transported to an Avatar type planet where we will all live. As she says this, sleek metallic blue capsules come down for the sky and start to beam people up. The dram then goes on for what seemed like another few minutes as I just stand there looking into pure darkness

I then wake up...

Oh and just for the record, no drugs were consumed by myself last night!

Having reviewed your case and run all the appropriate models on your behavior and posting history, I have come up with the following diagnosis:

SPOILER

I will now pass you onto my esteemed colleague Hotspur, who will prescribe you a course of talking to trees, and humming in uncomfortable positions, in your garden

If you do not have a garden one will be provided in due course, well once Lottie gets his free "search on" on adverts.ie

Apparently all kinds of free shit can be found on there!
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 04-08-15, 13:12.

Comment

So surprised this lass hasn't been mentioned either in good or bad terms. That must be the ultimate dont care from BBV.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The interviews thing on UK Gold, stars life stories told through their recorded interviews on Parkinson/Carson type chat shows is a bit hit and miss (who thought Les Dawson or Ronnie Corbett would be of much interest?) but the Oliver Reed one makes up for it all, an absolute fantastic 45 minutes of TV. Well worth hunting down. Awesome dude and total cunt at same time.

Kenneth Williams one was interesting also, and am hopeful about the DudleyMoore/PeterCook one which I haven't watched yet.
                                                                                      Try not to miss anything with Peter Cook in it and you won't go far wrong

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                        So surprised this lass hasn't been mentioned either in good or bad terms. That must be the ultimate dont care from BBV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lQOJxBDV5s
                                                                                        surprise surprise

Comment

This man editing it now perhaps.

Very good. In fairness the duration of the bet is irrelevant surely it's all about the perceived value in the odds.

But I did laugh at seeing that guy get his info in the parade ring and then back it with a quid. Priceless.
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

That guy was an absolute dream.

Could have even been a plant he was that perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Very good. In fairness the duration of the bet is irrelevant surely it's all about the perceived value in the odds.
                                                                                              When you're getting negative yields everywhere else it's almost advantageous!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                When you're getting negative yields everywhere else it's almost advantageous!
                                                                                                yaaaa ya but I think ye are missing the point!

Comment

@Kayroo, or any other lawyer heads

The Minister for Transport today said he supports the TDs who are the subject of a High Court action by the businessman Denis O'Brien.

What is O'Brien hoping to do here?

Seems a bat shit crazy move as far as I can tell (but I fully admit to be clueless). What possible recourse is there for him?

Comment

Any insight from Kp and Kayroo into the phoenix case?

Comment

Just got another Irish Water bill today dating from 01/04/2015 - 30/06/2015. Are these ~€64 bills really every 3 months? I still haven't paid the first one
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Guardian could be in trouble if this gets bigger

Comment

What's the best €300 smartphone option that's not 1+2?

Nexus 5 shattered and MotoG 4G had been a fine stopgap but time to get something nice.

Any recommendations?

Comment

*
                                                                                                            Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 04-08-15, 15:08. Reason: Double post

Comment

@Kayroo, or any other lawyer heads

The Minister for Transport today said he supports the TDs who are the subject of a High Court action by the businessman Denis O'Brien.

What is O'Brien hoping to do here?

Seems a bat shit crazy move as far as I can tell (but I fully admit to be clueless). What possible recourse is there for him?
                                                                                                              Honestly no idea whatsoever at this point. I know he's issues plenary proceedings so he isn't trying to review the decision of the Committee on Privileges and Procedures. Possibly he's looking for declarations that the Oireachtas' failure to have adequate methods for preventing an abuse of parliamentary privilege is in violation of his constitutional right to a good name.

I can only assume he's making an argument about vindication of personal constitutional rights because nothing else makes much sense. Will eagerly await developments

Any insight from Kp and Kayroo into the phoenix case?
                                                                                                              Not sure what you're referring to. Cliffs? Link?
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Nexus 5 shattered and MotoG 4G had been a fine stopgap but time to get something nice.

Any recommendations?
                                                                                                                Moto X Style & Pure Edition hands-on and first impressions!dxomark Moto X Style camera review: http://goo.gl/rV6fYaVideo Gear I use: http://amzn.com/lm/R3B57...
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lol only a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Any recommendations?
                                                                                                                    Thank you for your request. Emmet will be with you shortly to recommend the latest in a range of Chinese Bheasts.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      Just got another Irish Water bill today dating from 01/04/2015 - 30/06/2015. Are these ~€64 bills really every 3 months? I still haven't paid the first one
                                                                                                                      Can't pay m8, won't pay m8

Comment

Comment

Day one of apartment search: While waiting outside to view a place three drug addled teenagers attempted to mug me in slow motion
                                                                                                                          Day 2: "We bought this place in 2007" ul m8s

Day 3: Negotiated a 100pm off a place, from absolutely outrageous, to only very outrageous. Woop

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X