X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Brown up next

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      Went to Boojum, it was top drawer. wbu m8?
      Pizza and a chick mix mate, dominos opening late is winning.

Comment

Not being drawn in by the hype.

Lloyd's argument for supporting McGregor logically extends to him supporting Leinster over Munster IMO

Finns can't force a grexit can they?
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          I'd say its just a 24 hour sideshow, the rebellious coalition partner will be bought off by an extra €100M to their pet project and somewhere in Finland will have a new tramline or airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Not being drawn in by the hype.

Lloyd's argument for supporting McGregor logically extends to him supporting Leinster over Munster IMO

You're obv tired m8. Glass of horlicks and bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
              Must of emptied the box of sleeping pills on em.

Just order dominos m8, N E T?
              Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
              Pizza and a chick mix mate, dominos opening late is winning.
              gettin hungry now m8. may have toast.
              out in wicklow with chd, his son, and a few friends
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

best of luck to finkle tonight

Comment

Mcgregor arrival was ridiculous!
                  airport, lol

Comment

any links for the fight ?
                    been dying to watch this live and freaking Kodi is not working for me today,would really appreciate a link.

Comment

McGregor with the Ric Flair arrival to the MGM Grand

Comment

Now we have a fight card.

Comment

Jaysus.. That looked like a painful way for a predetermined fight to end.

Comment

I'm drunk but surely that was early stoppage.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

That round 1 alone was FOTN. Pickett is hard as fuck getting up that fast after that.

Comment

Wow. What a fight to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                  I'm drunk but surely that was early stoppage.
                                  God no. He woke up cause the head slapped off the canvas cold.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    God no. He woke up cause the head slapped off the canvas cold.
                                    Could be right m8, beering since 6pm, trying to get it together for the title fights.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Gunnar Nelson!

Comment

Class
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Wasn't sure if it was true or not with the way fighters go on but Nelson said in every interview he did in the lead up how he had gotten a bit careless in camp but had hunger back now., etc, guess he was telling the truth.

Comment

Gunnar is ridic on the ground.

Comment

These Reebok kits are pathetic btw. Obviously UFC thought it would become something along the lines of people buying football jerseys. They are all the exact same...

and jesus the prices of them. . .

Comment

Its ground work like that which could beat the Hype.

Comment

These fights are great
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Epic finishes, main events have a lot to live up to.

Comment

Nelson is bona-fide boa constrictor. And what about that Stpehens knee? Class. Get the cheque book out Dana! Lets go Rory.

Comment

Best 3 fights in a row that I have seen. Glad I am recording so I can watch again tmw totally sober

Comment

Such an advertisement for ufc
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

chad very excite, think he might have a stroke

Comment

Nelson v top contender seems fairly logical main event for Dublin card now barring Mcgregor losing and moving up to 155 I guess

Comment

Glad I stayed up now. Great buildup. Hope the big fight lives up to the hype.

Comment

Rattled.

Comment

Slept in a bit,up for the hype at least. Is this the last fight before main event

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Slept in a bit,up for the hype at least. Is this the last fight before main event
                                                                      Yep, saved by the bell!!!

Comment

Fuck me
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Standard Temple Bar on a Saturday night kinda stuff.

Comment

What a performance by Lawler, written off by so many

Comment

Nearly as violent as a Gaa challenge match

Comment

Best UFC ever.

Comment

Crazy good night
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Omg when winner looks like that with a totally split mouth you know it was good

Comment

Are the winning fighters normally as undignified as that guy was?

Comment

Epic card is epic.

Cmon Conor you hero.

Comment

FUCKING HYPE!

Comment

Haha, I did not expect Sinead O'Connor to turn up

Comment

Let's go
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Holy fuck it's epic

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                  Haha, I did not expect Sinead O'Connor to turn up
                                                                                                  She looks rough

Comment

It's like an unrealistic film
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

looks a bit gaunt

Comment

I think she looked great, looks like she could handle herself in a fight

Comment

she sounded fuckin shite too. geebag

Comment

Do they always have these ultra cheese play ins?
                                                                                                            Mendes wants whupping for this crap

Comment

Prob over analysing but Mcgregor looks nervous. Probably normal to be nervous bt unusual for him

Comment

wtf is with that entrance music

Comment

That's shocking,least amping music I've ever seen for a fight entrance.ffs

Comment

Few of the all night drinkers considering a wrist slitting after that tune

Comment

Holy fuck, we have a fight!

Comment

That looked pretty bad for Conor

Comment

Hes too cocky

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X