Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice little bounty and now into the final 4.

TID Flushy!!!
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

His connection is fkd, stars seems to be holding up for him

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        RD has the most spectacular record of failed political betting ideas on IPB. He's comically bad at them. Most recent being agreeing with my guess of the polls being wrong for UK election. Almost exact words 'you've been played Horatio' on my losing bet with him on Tory seats <310. Or more long term our annual political and economic bets for last few years where he ALWAYS loses. The man is a consistent charlatan. A convincing charlatan though. Listening to him is like a bet in favour of a rising PaddyPower share price...
        I know. Lottie is using wolfpack funds to pwn him.

Comment

gg m8, very nice score
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cheers for the rail lads. A little dejected at the exit and the way the last couple of laps played out. Got into some cooler spots really considering it was short handed. Could have bust a couple of times before there, so not going to complain. Happy with the run, and played well for the most part. Gonna be a long day at the IPO tomorrow

Comment

The international coverage of the referendum is highly positive!
              Regret having a financial interest in this, find myself funking for any negativity rather than basking in what's happening. Also not around today for what's obviously gonna be a huge party.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                I have a bit on the no vote. Most of the people I work with are from this direction and for every yes vote there's a mother, father and aunt(s) voting no....I've backed a no vote and would still be confident
                Think this is going to happen a lot:

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                Managed to convince my parents to vote yes after a bit of a struggle. Happy enough with that as couldn't vote myself (still in Philippines).

Comment

Is this final table going to be replayed? There was one really big hand q86q6 board where it felt like he rivered a house vs ~10's.
                  mahmutt was down to 3mill and won a flip 44vsAQ then ran it back up to evens again and they just did a 42/41k with 6k for 1st on top of knockout bonus.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jasus, the UK can have their general election counted (pretty much) hours after voting has finished, and here we are in a yes or no referendum, waiting for the first box to be opened!
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Wp FD

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Jasus, the UK can have their general election counted (pretty much) hours after voting has finished, and here we are in a yes or no referendum, waiting for the first box to be opened!
                        Its great though. Gotta love the tallies, opening of boxes from rural areas and all the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Cheers for the rail lads. A little dejected at the exit and the way the last couple of laps played out. Got into some cooler spots really considering it was short handed. Could have bust a couple of times before there, so not going to complain. Happy with the run, and played well for the most part. Gonna be a long day at the IPO tomorrow
                          And more importantly you got past the 20k post. WP on both counts... That what I call doing it in style!
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The wee one never gets up this early, fkn 8.30 she wakes after just about 3 hours sleep for us.
                            She was downstairs railing at 4 as she woke and I wasn't there, she was excited and wouldn't go back to sleep for ages.

Mind you, the adrenaline buzz should power us both for a while.

What a night

Comment

Congrats both. Nice score.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                Will take Hilldog against you for a ton.
                                your Hilldog vs my 'everyone else'?

done if so
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  Is this final table going to be replayed? There was one really big hand q86q6 board where it felt like he rivered a house vs ~10's.
                                  mahmutt was down to 3mill and won a flip 44vsAQ then ran it back up to evens again and they just did a 42/41k with 6k for 1st on top of knockout bonus.
                                  I think I open folded more small pairs/A9-A10s in that game that ever before. Some crazy ICM spots and yet I still go from 2nd to bust 4th with 4 left. IPO isn't going to be fun after 2 hours sleep. Rookie mistake not just staying up!

Comment

Landslide

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Landslide
                                      not liking all this talk of record turnout from young urbanites

Comment

first box opened in Donegal SW 55% yes.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Not one constituency so far voting No.

This is amazing. Gonna be a landslide. Great day to be Irish.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            first box opened in Donegal SW 55% yes.
                                            fucking Daniel O'Donnell

Comment

RDIII, Denny and Hotspur confirmed busto

Comment

PP at 64.5% now, nibbling at our margin of profit there

Comment

Donegal Democrat ‏@dgldemocrat 33s34 seconds ago
                                                  Tallies after 16 boxes in Donegal NE: 3047 Yes (55%) and 2501 No (45%).
                                                  this ain't good at all

Comment

I've always felt the church was slipping into irrelevance and obscurity, it feels so good to actually see it proven. What a day.

Comment

Sickening the amount of cunts on social media looking for pats on the back for voting who didn't bother coming out when they had a chance to put Ronan Mullen et al out of work

Comment

Rural tallies seem to be holding up well, there's still hope I wont be completely busto.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                          Rural tallies seem to be holding up well, there's still hope I wont be completely busto.
                                                          68.5% is going to be tight, 66.5% I am not confident at all

Galway East I still have hopes for (these Donegal early counts are very promising in that regard)

Comment

What a sweat you are getting.

Comment

ah heyor

Comment

Congrats fd btw. Is tourney poker still going strong on stars? I don't play any more but from bits and pieces I'd heard I thought player numbers and prize money had gone way downhill plus way more competent regs/ less fish. Looking at the gtees and prizemoney for this scoop, still seems healthy. Is stars the only site still offering the chance to bink big?

Comment

Leitrim/roscommon leaning towards no so far

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                    Congrats fd btw. Is tourney poker still going strong on stars? I don't play any more but from bits and pieces I'd heard I thought player numbers and prize money had gone way downhill plus way more competent regs/ less fish. Looking at the gtees and prizemoney for this scoop, still seems healthy. Is stars the only site still offering the chance to bink big?
                                                                    ty Shane. I don't really play on stars because i'm such a fish on there, but still the biggest chance of a score by a long way. Stars.fr, Winamax, Party and I think 888 still get big prizepools but the days of anyone else competing are gone. Ipoker sometimes, but generally everything is a lot smaller, and most big games allow 4 x re-entries so it's just not the same.

Doke would probably play the biggest volume of medium/big buyin games across a range of sites, so he would have a better idea than me tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Leitrim/roscommon leaning towards no so far
                                                                      Kerry South appears to be leading the way there

Comment

Shirley it's time for a national Ghey day to be introduced, call it Saint Patricia day or something. Make it a moveable one so you could have it on the Mon / Fri when paddys day falls on a Tues / Thurs . It's a pain in the hole having to go to work on the Mon / Fri when it falls like that!

Young people of Ireland , I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          If anyone's having trouble backing with PP I don't mind laying their current under 61.5% Yes at 5/6. Will take a liability of 1k.
                                                                          I'm sick nobody took this a month ago when no was all the rage here
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Just went to politics.ie for the first time in ages to check out referendum results thread

Comment

Donegal bet in trouble as I suspected yesterday!!
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                What a sweat you are getting.
                                                                                Between the 10 con bets, and %, I don't think there's a sweat to be had tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                  Donegal bet in trouble as I suspected yesterday!!
                                                                                  The worst part of it is being somewhat dismayed at the result, rather than being really positive. Best way I've ever lost money anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    Kerry South appears to be leading the way there
                                                                                    Ardee/Louth looking a no
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Leo Varadkar is a shoe in to be a future Taoiseach now imo

Comment

...

Comment

fucking Daniel O'Donnell
                                                                                            I did warn ye!
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

How do you see that? Financially interested in TippSouth
                                                                                              #Marref has plenty of updates

Comment

How in 2015 do we have to wait for people to manually count 2 million scraps of paper before we know the result? How!?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                    #Marref has plenty of updates
                                                                                                    Can't see many updates for TippSouth but TippNorth look to be 60% yes at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                      How in 2015 do we have to wait for people to manually count 2 million scraps of paper before we know the result? How!?
                                                                                                      because we fucking voted for that to be the way

democracy and all that

Comment

I'd say the < 68% bets are still pure money though.
                                                                                                        Yeah agree can't see how the current line could be greater than 2% wrong on either direction with so much info at hand now.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Dublin tallies are 70%+ and that's most of the turnout.

Comment

because we fucking voted for that to be the way

democracy and all that
                                                                                                            We're all equal now, but pressing buttons, as a nation we're not ready for that yet.

Did we actually vote against using the machines? I thought there was just some gombeen related fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              We're all equal now, but pressing buttons, as a nation we're not ready for that yet.

Did we actually vote against using the machines? I thought there was just some gombeen related fuck up.
                                                                                                              Even leaving out the electronic component, why cant the start counting straight away and have results for 8am the following day ?
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

The drama of the count is great though, and all the coverage all day that goes with it.

I think a result at 11pm on polling day would be awfully boring.

Comment

I love an aul count, I love the US elections with all the states colours etc.

In honour of Daniel O'Donnells swing vote opinions.

DOD's latest single release from the highly acclaimed rap album "Lick My Love Spuds". Available Here: http://nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/releases

Comment

Fucking Killarney, full of weirdos
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Keane; 23-05-15, 10:23.

Comment

Comment

Congrats flushdraw on the score, like most always considered you the poker guy so well deserved. Enjoy the profits.

Comment

The hype about the vote possibly failing has been a disaster financially it seems. Still delighted though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X