This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
    Disappointing lack of Mouse Trap and Buckaroo.
    Had Buckaroo but I gave it away - can't stand it!

Mouse Trap is awesome though. Will try and add it soon enough.
    And Ghost Castle i think it's called.
    Had hours of fun with it when i was a nipper

Comment

Christ the dude playing Kyle Reese in the new Thuuurminatur movie sucks ass.
      Movie isn't bad otherwise.

Comment

Man Utds line up for next season if the rumours are to be believed.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
          ......... life is pretty perfect right now for Rob & I

;.............
          Oh yeah.
          Enjoy it while it lasts. My 3 year old has just sprayed the flat screen with a water pistol. The wife thought she'd cleaned it up and "what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me". I noticed the picture was all arsed up and made some enquires. Now the telly's fucked. Turned it on it's side while taking it off the wall and water stars pouring out the corner.

kids are great

Comment

Any of you guys like my new mug?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
              Oh yeah.
              Enjoy it while it lasts. My 3 year old has just sprayed the flat screen with a water pistol. The wife thought she'd cleaned it up and "what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me". I noticed the picture was all arsed up and made some enquires. Now the telly's fucked. Turned it on it's side while taking it off the wall and water stars pouring out the corner.

kids are great
              WP kid. Now play with him . (assuming it's a boy , water pistol)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                I don't see how acting like the nut prick is defensible by "it's for money".

McGregor is the nut cunt, his 'act' is the most obnoxious excuse for entertainment currently available and I hope he goes away.
                Agreed. Dude is about as bad an advertisement for this fine country as possible - a bearded, whiskey-swigging, violent, obnoxious, greedy Leprechaun.

But he's going to get embarrassed badly by Mendes and i can't wait to see it.
                Last edited by welk_in; 04-07-15, 18:27.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    More like:

Comment

Comment

Nice win for my cousin today, I really should be in Tipp tonight. Will be a great session!

Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Guys I've a ten dollar free bet on stars.
                            They're not doing MMA so anyone have a tip to put it on?

Was gonna put it on germany in the ladies footie.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              i agree, I'm sure he's a great and and lovely to his friends ffs!!

but post fight interviews is when they let their guard down and are honest for 5 minutes. the fight is over, you show respect for your opponent or you are honest as to why you have an issue with them. Conor had had a few whiskeys before showing up and carried on being a complete prick, insulting everyone, siver and all the other fighters mentioned.

He even pissed off Dana enough with his ego, that dana took the mike off him (not in a bad way but in a "will you ever shut up" way)

my mind is made up, he is a horrible little prick and i hope he loses.
                              wud u say it to his face tho m8

I want to kill every cunt on this nitelink home.
                              wicklow people for ya

Originally posted by welk_in View Post
                              Any of you guys like my new mug?
                              yes, more of this, everyone should post their fav mug
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Quick question for anyone who travelled to China. Is the holiday visa a formality or do you need to book flights first so show proof of intent to arrive and leave?
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

One post m8s?poor
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

1 more

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                      yes, more of this, everyone should post their fav mug
                                      Daniel O'Donnell mug

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Brilliant weekend in Killarney this weekend. Town is packed with a great atmosphere around. My girlfriend and I took her little sister to the little funfair in town and she wanted a donut. So I got her a donut
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I think Cork will win tomorrow, and have backed them accordingly.
                                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 04-07-15, 21:58.

Comment

Did you win it throwing stuff at things or did you buy it Dobs?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                              Lol. Kerry will win by 5 points. Minimum.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              Did you win it throwing stuff at things or did you buy it Dobs?
                                              Won it m8. Threw a medium sized ball into a small hole.

Comment

Any stream for the end of the Copa please?

Comment

Copa America Final just going to penalties on Setanta 1

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Any stream for the end of the Copa please?

Down near the bottom of that page.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      http://firstrowus.eu/

Down near the bottom of that page.
                                                      Meh wont work on phone. Cmon Argies!

Comment

Ughhh the yanks commentating on that shoot-out was a nightmare!

What did Higuain do? They're making it out like he missed an absolute sitter with the last kick of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Meh wont work on phone. Cmon Argies!
                                                          RVP off to Fenerbache?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Ughhh the yanks commentating on that shoot-out was a nightmare!

What did Higuain do? They're making it out like he missed an absolute sitter with the last kick of the ball.
                                                            In the last minute of normal time he had a great chance coming in at the back post that he hit into the side netting. The ball across could have been better but he definitely should have scored.

Comment

Brilliant weekend in Killarney this weekend. Town is packed with a great atmosphere around. My girlfriend and I took her little sister to the little funfair in town and she wanted a donut. So I got her a donut
                                                              Dude that poor girl hardly knows you're posting her image on random message boards.

Leave it off in fairness.

Comment

Dude that poor girl hardly knows you're posting her image on random message boards.

I've been meaning to ask. Is the k in your name intentional or a misclick? Did you mean it to be well_in

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  Nice win for my cousin today, I really should be in Tipp tonight. Will be a great session!

who's your cousin? Great to see an Irish team win that competition, amateur soccer is probably one area where Ireland should excel given the poor quality of the professional league.
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I bet you reply to this post pretty quick.

Comment

best film

www.instagram.com/laserunicornswww.kungfury.com ← Exclusive blog updates! https://kungfury.merchants.se/ ← Webshop featuring shirts, vinyl, poster, and "The ...

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                        Lol. Kerry will win by 5 points. Minimum.
                                                                        Backed Kerry -4 @ 7/5 on Boyles. Also a Kerry/Fermanagh -4 double for small money. Comes in just over 4/1.

Comment

It's not my job to convince people to like McGregor when they hate him but I will share links/vids that are the opposite of what they are exposed to. I do this in the hope that someone who hates him will come up with a valid argument against supporting Irelands current No.1 sportsman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                            who's your cousin? Great to see an Irish team win that competition, amateur soccer is probably one area where Ireland should excel given the poor quality of the professional league.
                                                                            Paul Breen

Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Very quiet recently Shelly.

Comment

Very quiet recently Shelly.
                                                                                Fell asleep at 11.30, woke up at 2.30 with the heat. Went downstairs ate some vintage cheese and now I'm fucking wide awake ffs
                                                                                What u have for tea. I had chicken satay on skewers. Well that was my dinner and tea
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Fell asleep at 11.30, woke up at 2.30 with the heat. Went downstairs ate some vintage cheese and now I'm fucking wide awake ffs
                                                                                  What u have for tea. I had chicken satay on skewers. Well that was my dinner and tea
                                                                                  I made a chicken curry and followed it up with a pack of rancheros m8.

Heat is fucking annoying, can't sleep in it. Roll on the rain.

Comment

It's not my job to convince people to like McGregor when they hate him but I will share links/vids that are the opposite of what they are exposed to. I do this in the hope that someone who hates him will come up with a valid argument against supporting Irelands current No.1 sportsman.

http://streamable.com/8bmi
                                                                                    That's well worth a watch. A lot of his antics are utterly classless, that can't be disputed. He only gets away with it because he continues to win, but it doesn't excuse it. For some reason I'm going to the fight next weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                      That's well worth a watch. A lot of his antics are utterly classless, that can't be disputed. He only gets away with it because he continues to win, but it doesn't excuse it. For some reason I'm going to the fight next weekend though.
                                                                                      I'm fed up of the promotion and hype. I just don't understand how people buy into that and only that. I guess that's why people like Mayweather and Vince McMahon sell ppvs by the millions.

Enjoy Vegas!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                          Quick question for anyone who travelled to China. Is the holiday visa a formality or do you need to book flights first so show proof of intent to arrive and leave?
                                                                                          Went on a Business visa and it was a very formal process
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

RVP off to Fenerbache?
                                                                                            Told you he would have a good season!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              Quick running noob question. There's a nice 2km running route near the apartment that I was thinking of doing as a regular pre-breakfast thing. Is 2km a bit short though, and is there maybe some sort of 'ideal run length'? Don't really know much about the activity.
                                                                                              If you're very unfit then even 2km would be difficult to start with. But as you get fitter then I'd say something like a 5km run would be much more standard for keeping up general cardio fitness. Once you're fit, you'd only really be getting into it at the 1-2km mark.

This is all from memory from when I was playing a lot of sport though. Some of the new-wave runners on here will be able to give you more up-to-date advice.

Edit: Seeing as it's a 2km route, then probably 2 circuits of it for 4km would be a nice medium term goal, and I'd guess is all you'd need for general cardio fitness.
                                                                                              Last edited by DMMurray; 05-07-15, 09:09.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  Quick running noob question. There's a nice 2km running route near the apartment that I was thinking of doing as a regular pre-breakfast thing. Is 2km a bit short though, and is there maybe some sort of 'ideal run length'? Don't really know much about the activity.
                                                                                                  Can't go wrong following the couch to 5k plan.

Comment

Yeah great program, try it to see. Honestly nobody is fit if they don't work out 3+ hours a week imo so good choice. I use this app to run from zombies when I run https://zombiesrungame.com/

Was at a meal last night and met a woman who runs an art gallery, she had paolo nutini in and had no idea who he was after asking his name, thought he was a student. He asked could he get the stuff shipped as he travels a lot. Anyway she was asking him what his band was called and were they playing somehwere like whelans? Playing in Marley park was the reply. "oh nice for you well done". She was wondering who he was supporting as he was there spending more than they usually earn in two months. "Oh you're famous!" Anyway this is kinda boring I had a nice seitan steak there.

Comment

why do people go on fantasitc holidays that make them miserable for the rest of the time they are not on holiday?

why not go on a really bland holiday that makes you appreciate the rest of your year?

Like a weekend in Trim, co. Meath or something.
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...

Comment

Hong Kong the entry form was given out on the plane before landing. Mainland China had border control with a short queue and cursory few questions. Only wanted a 3 day visa so might be a different process for longer stay.
                                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ireland 3 - 0 up against Malaysia on Sky Sports 3 for 5th place in World Hockey League 3. Essentially books their place in the Rio Olympics, a tremendous sporting achievement.
                                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

People with more GAA knowledge than me. Why bring a ref all the way from Armagh to ref a Munster final?

Comment

People with more GAA knowledge than me. Why bring a ref all the way from Armagh to ref a Munster final?
                                                                                                                  Corruption.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                    Ireland 3 - 0 up against Malaysia on Sky Sports 3 for 5th place in World Hockey League 3. Essentially books their place in the Rio Olympics, a tremendous sporting achievement.
                                                                                                                    4 - 1 after a very uneasy last 15 with a brilliant breakaway goal in the last minute to seal it.

They'd need to be very unlucky with results in other tournaments not to go.

Comment

Destined to finish a terrible 11th or 12th of 12 in Rio, with the squad and entourage taking up ~25 units of funding that could be used for other athletes who would at least beat some of the opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        Destined to finish a terrible 11th or 12th of 12 in Rio, with the squad and entourage taking up ~25 units of funding that could be used for other athletes who would at least beat some of the opposition?
                                                                                                                        seems very harsh imo. they build their goal and work their asses off to qualify, then when they do, you want to tell them there's no point in going as you'll only finish last, so we've given your funding to someone who has a chance of competing at that level?

ouch

Comment

Seems a seriously daft decision for someone who is excellent at sports to decide to focus on things like hockey or track and field imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X