This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck did O'Leary ever do???

Probably hoping they get sued to get some publicity. Muppets.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

O'Leary wouldn't say something controversial for publicity.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
          hi guys anyone got an invite for the oneplus phone invite, I would like to buy one for the wife for Christmas....

Can anyone help???

thanks
          Yeah, I have a spare one - send me a PM if you still need it.

Comment

Katie Taylor has the most horrible voice to listen to, just painful.

Comment

So good to be home, not able for partying anymore . Manchester is a kip too, will not be back...
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Going to go out on a limb here and put Ray Donovan up there with the great shows. Like, not 'that was great', but actually top 10, maybe top 5.

Comment

Comment

Going to go out on a limb here and put Ray Donovan up there with the great shows. Like, not 'that was great', but actually top 10, maybe top 5.

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Intentional use of gif with the same guy as is in Ray Donovan?! Man, he's class in Donovan.
                          Is Bunk in it? I gave up after Season 1 but was already fed up with it towards the end of that season. Had a bit of promise too.

Bunk has been in The Wire > Treme >>>> Suits >>>> Ray Donovan

edit: he was also in Third Watch too, nice résumé
                          Last edited by ghostface; 23-11-14, 19:13.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just looking at the stuff from the 1911 census and on the actual form there is a column at the end for 'infirmaties' as they put it.

Categories in this column that people can be listed with are:
                                'Deaf and dumb'
                                'Dumb only'
                                'Blind'
                                'Imbecile or idiot'
                                'Lunatic'

Great categorisation of people back then. None of my family listed have any of these filled out thankfully.

Comment

Its ridic good! First show since Breaking Bad that has really worked.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                    Thanks so much for the lengthy and detailed reply Hotspur. You could be right about A&E doc not having the specials to dianoise the condition categorically so this is slightly worrying and his advice seems redic poor now. He did say that if the condition persists that a type of epilepsy medication would be required for treatment, something I'm not on and as you correctly pointed out I'm only taking the antibiotic and standard painkillers. The pain killers finish tonight and I've another two days of the antibiotic left.

The pain has mostly subsided, I do however have sensitive gums on the upper left side (can't touch it with a toothbrush, it's like needles) my cheek below my eye is puffed out and my eye and scalp remains tender. I also just know it's there, I can't descride the exact feeling but it's like a dull pain waiting to explode.

I'm not sure what to do now but because I haven't had another attack I was willing to take his advice, the problem for me now is that if it isn't TN, and by the description of your poor mam and all she's going through would suggest it may not be, then the question remains, what the fuck is it?
                                    Definitely a second opinion is needed.

I went to A&E a few years ago with a numbness in my arm, they said carpel tunnel syndrome. Turns out they were wrong...lol
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Fishy fishy is as good as the reviews say, service was fab too.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Definitely a second opinion is needed.

I went to A&E a few years ago with a numbness in my arm, they said carpel tunnel syndrome. Turns out they were wrong...lol
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Fishy fishy is as good as the reviews say, service was fab too.
                                        Same here, went to A&E 4 times with excruciating pain as gp said there's nothing wrong. A&e said shin splints. They were all fucking wrong.

Comment

Prob the worst standard Milan derby of my life here from a line ups pov, I'd say both managers could still do a job for their sides on the pitch, retired Inzaghi>>>Torres
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            I'm still a bit suspect about onions and garlic. From my brief time in the Hare Krisnas, I know they consider them inherently evil. Pretty amazing the meals they can make without either.
                                            Need more details please and thank you.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                              Hard to enjoy if you've seen the movie? Think it is scene for scene/word for word. Got zero enjoyment out of it having seen the movie which I love.
                                              Saw the film ten or more years ago so couldn't really remember much of it - although obv remembered the major twist which I was painfully aware of while reading. Finished the book a couple of days ago and watched the film again since. For sure the film is verbatim for the most part. Definitely a bit more to the book though as there always is. Ending is a bit different too

Comment

Do bookies normally pay out on dead heats by splitting the stake or the odds?
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                  Do bookies normally pay out on dead heats by splitting the stake or the odds?
                                                  Stake.

Comment

Need more details please and thank you.
                                                    Ah, memory is a bit dodgy on it as it was more than 20 years ago. I used to go in and wash the temple floor (which is ironically now Club Lapello/ a Centra) every morning about 4am, and then chant Hare Krisna for a couple of hours before breakfast. Also, spent a weekend on their Island which I think was on Lough Erne; that was a fairly intense few days of sleep and alcohol deprivation. Found the chanting quite enjoyable, and the anti woman and general homophobia strangely not as offensive as I probably should.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      V good win. I thought Madigan was excellent when he came on. Next summer is likely the best chance we'll ever have at the wc. Minus BOD arguably the best team we've had
                                                      I don't think this is the best group of players we've ever had but Schmidt is just getting the absolute max out of them. Just on another planet to all other coaches.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ah, memory is a bit dodgy on it as it was more than 20 years ago. I used to go in and wash the temple floor (which is ironically now Club Lapello/ a Centra) every morning about 4am, and then chant Hare Krisna for a couple of hours before breakfast. Also, spent a weekend on their Island which I think was on Lough Erne; that was a fairly intense few days of sleep and alcohol deprivation. Found the chanting quite enjoyable, and the anti woman and general homophobia strangely not as offensive as I probably should.
                                                        Was this before or after your stint in the Comintern?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          Was this before or after your stint in the Comintern?
                                                          After. It was also the same time that I was working part-time as an assistant to the Catholic Chaplaincy in a Dublin College.

Comment

Comment

After. It was also the same time that I was working part-time as an assistant to the Catholic Chaplaincy in a Dublin College.
                                                              Please tell me it was in this building you fucked a window sash !
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Ordered the Ginseng just now. Expecting big things.

Comment

Comment

Please tell me it was in this building you fucked a window sash !
                                                                    No, no sexual shenanigans there at all. Which seems really strange to me now, as the Chaplain was homosexual.

Though you've got me thinking now of the worst ever places I've ever had a wank. This may take some time to rank

Comment

Tears rolling down my face, good man Collie.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Such a game browns falcons. Josh Gordon with a cool 120 yd return game.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

I don't think this is the best group of players we've ever had but Schmidt is just getting the absolute max out of them. Just on another planet to all other coaches.
                                                                          And if i heard right earlier, he went to hospital after the game and got his appendix out. Must have been in some pain.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

You've really tried every cult known to man. wp

Comment

Speaking for the unwashed masses on here. We want a nice long start-to-finish Raoul classic story on how that dude ended up being married, dumped, and then celebrated upon his dumpage last night.
                                                                              No. Doesn't seem fair to go giving out such details without permission. We did remove all semblance of being nice, supportive friends last night though and fervently abused him for his appallingly poor taste in women. He took it well.

Comment

No, no sexual shenanigans there at all. Which seems really strange to me now, as the Chaplain was homosexual.

Though you've got me thinking now of the worst ever places I've ever had a wank. This may take some time to rank
                                                                                Had a wank driving the m50 once. Beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                  It is difficult to rank them though, isn't it.

1. The staff jax in Burger King on the Tottenham Court road. Mostly because it was a 10 minute break, an I now love the idea of being able to knock one off so quickly, and probably having time to wash ones hands afterwards.

2. A walk in fridge in a Texaco petrol station. Pre youtube time, but there was cctv all over the shop.

A few others I'm too embarrassed to share

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    oh so that was you, they caught jerking off on the speed camera

Comment

Walk in fridge wins for sure.

Comment

The lowest low ever, perhaps.

Comment

The lowest low ever, perhaps.
                                                                                          Ah, we've lots to go. Best shit you ever had, with pics?

Comment

It is difficult to rank them though, isn't it.

1. The staff jax in Burger King on the Tottenham Court road. Mostly because it was a 10 minute break, an I now love the idea of being able to knock one off so quickly, and probably having time to wash ones hands afterwards.

2. A walk in fridge in a Texaco petrol station. Pre youtube time, but there was cctv all over the shop.

A few others I'm too embarrassed to share
                                                                                            interested in the embarrassing ones cmon!

Had sex in a nightclub once, was wearing a long gypsy type skirt. bopping up and down to this tune, nobody copped it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO7HhpGE7Us

Nirvana came on then and he went off moshing the bastard.
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Had sex in a nightclub once, was wearing a long gypsy type skirt. bopping up and down to this tune, nobody copped it

94/95 ?

No, it wasnt me...
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

94/95 ?

No, it wasnt me...
                                                                                                1994..
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone else check to see how long that song was?

The joys of youth SatNav...
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Was it with this guy?

Comment

Had sex in a nightclub once, was wearing a long gypsy type skirt.
                                                                                                      Love those gypsy skirts. Herself was wearing one of them one day last summer when we were walking down past Ross Castle in Killarney and we went at it on the trunk of a tree that had been felled. We were seen by one guy but he just put the head down and kept walking the poor fucker.

If Lplate sees this, I apologise Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone else check to see how long that song was?

The joys of youth SatNav...
                                                                                                        the joys of youth is right! its fair bad when all the women called me an old woman in manchester this morning becuase I didnt want to go out last night lol, thak god though I still have my looks without the energy

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                        Was it with this guy?

who the fuck is that lol
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Just at the start of rewatching 'The West Wing'. It's even better than I remember it. Some people have called it dated. Lol, I remember a friend being unable to watch 'The Sopranos' five years ago because it was so dated.

Things are of their time. We should rejoice that we have an ability to access the recorded past.

Comment

I wasn't moshing, was just dangerously itchy.

Comment

who the fuck is that lol

Sure that is whigfield chosen date, go to 2.50m of your song
                                                                                                              Last edited by poprock; 23-11-14, 22:19.

Comment

the joys of youth is right! its fair bad when all the women called me an old woman in manchester this morning becuase I didnt want to go out last night lol, thak god though I still have my looks without the energy
                                                                                                                l
                                                                                                                I was showing the wife all the cocktail pics, she was impressed !

"And explain again how you know this lady?"

"Through the internet hun"

"Oh right..."

"You know, the cloud and all that."
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                  Love those gypsy skirts. Herself was wearing one of them one day last summer when we were walking down past Ross Castle in Killarney and we went at it on the trunk of a tree that had been felled. We were seen by one guy but he just put the head down and kept walking the poor fucker.

If Lplate sees this, I apologise Dad.
                                                                                                                  You're Matt's son? I had never made the connection, but now that you say it...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    You're Matt's son? I had never made the connection, but now that you say it...
                                                                                                                    Or the lucky ladies father and is married to her...your one is more realistic though, mine is...dude...stfu.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I was showing the wife all the cocktail pics, she was impressed !

"And explain again how you know this lady?"

"Through the internet hun"

"Oh right..."

"You know, the cloud and all that."
                                                                                                                      9 fucking cocktails ffs at the pricely sum of 8 quid approx ugh , really fucked up on the first one. cola cube type one but made in their lab using a secret ingredient in the Alchemist. it arrived in an old fashioned clear bottle, no garnish nothing! wasnt even worthy of a picture. disgusted but it did taste like cola cubes. I was plastered by 4pm!

this was very weird , bubble bath:

this was weirder

SPOILER

this even weirder :

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

9 fucking cocktails ffs at the pricely sum of 8 quid approx ugh , really fucked up on the first one. cola cube type one but made in their lab using a secret ingredient in the Alchemist. it arrived in an old fashioned clear bottle, no garnish nothing! wasnt even worthy of a picture. disgusted but it did taste like cola cubes. I was plastered by 4pm!

this was very weird , bubble bath:

this was weirder

SPOILER

this even weirder :

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        cant believe i made her do that!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X