This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Yeah I'll be a nervous wreck before the game but fingers crossed he does ok.

We're 2 point favourites in most places which I think is a little low, would expect a 3-5 point win but I'd say it will be sticky enough.
    That 2 point line is madness.

Kerry have the best kickout strategy for opponent kickouts in the country by miles and Dublin showed that Cork can't get the ball out of their own half when pressed. Ken O'Halloran can't kick the ball past the 45 most of the time and Cork are woeful contesting the ball between the 45s.

I expect Kerry to win this game at a canter. They were asleep against Tipp and yawned their way to a decent win. They'll be primed for Cork and I would expect a 7 point win minimum frankly. Cork are a match for almost anyone from 10-15 but 1-9 they are Division 2 standard. Fully expect a handy Kerry win. Tomas O'Se wasn't wrong.

That being said I still think O'Se must have had a stroke or something because in 120+ years of the GAA no Kerryman has ever talked up his team before. Fuck it when ye were on for 5 in a row there were lads giving it the old "ah yerra sure they've a few summers in the now, tough to keep it going like". I'd say Fitzmaurice felt like skinning him alive when he heard those comments.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

He'll be doing well to keep Paul Geaney out for the rest of the year even so.
      Geaney is a really classy player but I think Barry John has all the tools to nail that jersey down. He took a horrible set back in 2011 and from the outside it looked like he took a lot of it on his shoulders. Funnily that's why I think he will be a huge player for Kerry going forward - he's the type of leader teams need. He's not afraid to take responsibility and I think his decision making with the ball is better than Geaney to boot.

Looking forward to seeing Kerry. Last match I saw them play was the Dublin game in a blizzard in Killarney and it was just a nasty day and a nasty game. Hopefully the weather holds and they can show what they're capable of this weekend.

Comment

Bit leftfield but I'm heading to a stag in Galway and I'm wondering would there be any pubs in the city centre showing the conor McGregor fight? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Paul Murphy on a flight to Greece to help the no campaign.

Spending your money doing it.

Good lad Paul. Stay there.
          Time to kick Greece and shut the boarders and hope that someone nicks his passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            Geaney is a really classy player but I think Barry John has all the tools to nail that jersey down. He took a horrible set back in 2011 and from the outside it looked like he took a lot of it on his shoulders. Funnily that's why I think he will be a huge player for Kerry going forward - he's the type of leader teams need. He's not afraid to take responsibility and I think his decision making with the ball is better than Geaney to boot.

Looking forward to seeing Kerry. Last match I saw them play was the Dublin game in a blizzard in Killarney and it was just a nasty day and a nasty game. Hopefully the weather holds and they can show what they're capable of this weekend.
            I hope you're right re score Kayroo but I'm with Keane on this one. Cork aren't as bad as you say imo and they will be well primed for this one. First half will tell a lot. Talk is that Gooch will come one between the half forwards and full forward line (3-1-2) and that the reason he didn't start is they want to negate the cork half back line from running with the ball. I thought at first it was a dummy team but doesn't seem to be.

Barry John supposed to be flying in training and kicked 8 points in a challenge last week. Hope he does well but I suppose the problem is that he has tended to be better when introduced in a game (rather than starting) in the past. Again, a good start would be a huge help. Great to have the competition for places. When you see who isn't starting Kerry suddenly seem to be in a far far better place than we were 2 years ago when it was all doom and gloom (Paul Murphy, Mahony, Maher, Gooch, 2 Geaneys, Tommy Walsh)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Wouldn't be Ireland without a few begrudgers.
              I've just seen his new opponents first name is Chad. Mind blown.
              Will you have split loyalties now?

Comment

Originally posted by welk_in View Post
                Never understood that "Ireland is a nation of begrudgers" - i think only Rosanna Davison said that cause no-one gave a crap about her winning miss world.
                Ireland is a nation of begrudgers. The amount of people who talk down our representatives on the international stage yet watch the events with green face paint and leprechaun hats is unreal.

The opposite is true. As soon as someone like McGrogor, Munster rugby, Leinster, Chelsea (not even irish lol) start winning everybody is on the bandwagon being their biggest fan all of a sudden.
                This happens everywhere and is where begrudgery is born. Ireland produces a lot more that it should though.

But so what, whatever gets you through the day.
                Coffee and food m8. You?

But McGrogor is truly a classless individual imo, right from his swaggerjacked image to stealing Aldo's belt, just disgraceful behaviour. He's a fair fighter but he's not on Mendes, Aldo's, or Edgar's level and is going to be shown up badly.
                You need to learn what promotion is and the vital role it plays in the fight game.

McGregor is a normal humble individual and this has been shown many times. Stick a camera in his face leading up to a fight and you get a genius promoter. This is why he's worth millions at 26 in a sport that doesn't produce many millionaires, even less in the lighter divisions.

It's fair enough to hate the hype and promotion but hoping he gets '' his ass kicked'' is the statement of a begrudger m8. He's Irish fighting on the international stage for a World Title and you want him to lose because you dislike hype. Solid.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    I've just seen his new opponents first name is Chad. Mind blown.
                    Will you have split loyalties now?
                    Was wondering when you would make a link to that! I hope Chad gets viciously KO'd m8.

Comment

I hope Chad gets viciously KO'd m8.
                      lol spends all that time going through my comments then makes a statement like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Discovering Ireland board game; now there's a blast from the past
                        Yeah saw it for a euro in the charity shop and had to get it.

TBH it's ALWAYS in charity shops, I think back in the boring 80s it was considered high entertainment for Ireland!
                        Every household had one!

Comment

lol spends all that time going through my comments then makes a statement like that.
                          Is this the part where you talk shite cause you have no answer to your blatant begrudgery m8?

Comment

Is this the part where you talk shite cause you have no answer to your blatant begrudgery m8?
                            That's quite nasty wishing a fellow human being to be viciously knocked unconscious.

Mendes is gonna keep Conor on the mat for five boring rounds.
                            Your boy will have no answer for Mendes' wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                              I hope you're right re score Kayroo but I'm with Keane on this one. Cork aren't as bad as you say imo and they will be well primed for this one. First half will tell a lot. Talk is that Gooch will come one between the half forwards and full forward line (3-1-2) and that the reason he didn't start is they want to negate the cork half back line from running with the ball. I thought at first it was a dummy team but doesn't seem to be.

Barry John supposed to be flying in training and kicked 8 points in a challenge last week. Hope he does well but I suppose the problem is that he has tended to be better when introduced in a game (rather than starting) in the past. Again, a good start would be a huge help. Great to have the competition for places. When you see who isn't starting Kerry suddenly seem to be in a far far better place than we were 2 years ago when it was all doom and gloom (Paul Murphy, Mahony, Maher, Gooch, 2 Geaneys, Tommy Walsh)
                              Fitzmaurice is the best coach in the country for me. Gavin has done a great job on Dublin's defensive system this year but Fitzmaurice is still ahead of him for me. Kerry have developed a lovely strength from the bench they didn't have in 2013 and it makes them a much more balanced team as a result with more adaptability - something that plays to Fitzmaurice's strengths.

Kerry are minimum 5 points better than Cork. I know it's in your DNA to talk Kerry down but you are the reigning All Ireland champions playing at home against a team that was beaten out the door by a Dublin side that was trotting around the field at times in the league final. Cork have a papier mache half-back line and a midfield that would and has struggled to compete against any midfield in Division 1 or 2. Their forwards paper over the cracks of a deeply, painfully flawed team.

They won't have enough attacking possessions to win this game. They are awful at securing primary possession. There is an All-Ireland winning team in Cork, I have no doubt about that whatsoever. They have forwards most counties would kill for but they can't win games for them against the better teams.

Comment

Discovering Ireland board game; now there's a blast from the past
                                I was a beast at this in primary school. Unstoppable. None of the other kids would play me because they knew they'd get their asses kicked.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's quite nasty wishing a fellow human being to be viciously knocked unconscious.

Mendes is gonna keep Conor on the mat for five boring rounds.
                                  Your boy will have no answer for Mendes' wrestling.
                                  Me saying he does have an answer is a stupid as you saying he doesn't. Nobody knows. Mendes is a class wrestler and McGregor has a big reach advantage and uses distance better than most. Haven't seen his JJ in action yet either. Both have KO power to end it anytime. If it's as simple as you think go lump on, the bookies have Mendes as the underdog.

I hope we get a war and McGregor wins so we get that huge Aldo fight. If he loses we get a huge Croke Park card next year probably. Whatever happens the hype train rolls on m8.

Choo Choo.

Comment

Me saying he does have an answer is a stupid as you saying he doesn't. Nobody knows. Mendes is a class wrestler and McGregor has a big reach advantage and uses distance better than most. Haven't seen his JJ in action yet either. Both have KO power to end it anytime. If it's as simple as you think go lump on, the bookies have Mendes as the underdog.

I hope we get a war and McGregor wins so we get that huge Aldo fight. If he loses we get a huge Croke Park card next year probably. Whatever happens the hype train rolls on m8.

Choo Choo.
                                    I'm not much of a sports better but Stars are giving me a free $10 bet so I'll lump it on Mendes, if they are offering an MMA market (I don't think they are mind you)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                      I was a beast at this in primary school. Unstoppable. None of the other kids would play me because they knew they'd get their asses kicked.
                                      Some people peak to soon....

Comment

I know debt is debt and Ireland have loads of it but does anyone know how much high cost bailout debts we have left?

I just presume that the ecb and imf don't have early repayment clauses - I could be dead wrong but seems strange that they would. I presume we refinanced the crappy debt a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                          I know debt is debt and Ireland have loads of it but does anyone know how much high cost bailout debts we have left?

I just presume that the ecb and imf don't have early repayment clauses - I could be dead wrong but seems strange that they would. I presume we refinanced the crappy debt a while back?
                                          None of the bailout debt was high cost.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I'll be more worried about him than the game overall, just the nature of it I suppose. I had no fear we wouldn't beat Tipp but I was still a wreck leading up to the game.

He's not been quite good enough to justify selection before now but I think he seems like a different animal now he has his medal in his pocket and exorcised the '11 demons a bit.

He's meant to be going very well in training, good to see the team picked on that basis. He'll be doing well to keep Paul Geaney out for the rest of the year even so.

He's genuinely a very nice guy. Doesn't drink the vast majority of the time but he went on some lash after the All Ireland! He works inside with my old fella and they gave him a few weeks off to celebrate.
                                            Interesting piece from Mike Quirke. But you've probably already read it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

We've still got a lot of work to do to restructure some of the more oppressive repayments, we're en route but not in the clear yet!

2020 is ominous enough! Will need to roll these over, hopefully not at dissimilar rates from today. That'd be nice.

Last edited by Emmet; 03-07-15, 15:15.

Comment

Ahhhhh, holidays. Horse to France time.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                  HYPE HYPE HYPE

I was 8 hours late today, CHD takeover please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhOQNL-kz00
                                                  Conor looks rustled, also tired.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

When I'm coding on friday evening it feels like it's fucking 24 in my head and it's about ot hit 0.

Now weekend baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can never work out even simple spacial stuff. Let's say a bedroom is 12sq metres and is approximately a square, although maybe edging rectangular (but not dramatically so). A bed is 160cm x 200cm. Is there loads of space in that room for that bed? And the same question if the room is 10sq metres?

I guess this is very basic stuff, but googling 'how do I know if a bed will fit in a bedroom?' throws up nothing of use

Have another question too. The kitchen has a sink and that's literally it. Assuming reasonable equivalence of IKEA prices in France / Ireland, is that going to cost a fortune to fit out? Ballpark figure?
                                                        lots of kitchen threads here lately but dom keeps deleting them

Comment

wtf. 20 euro bet on Mendes gets back 49 euro with uncle Boyle's.

Jaysus, hard to believe McSwaggerJack is such a heavy favourite given he's beaten nothing but tomato cans like Marcus Brimmage and Dennis Siver and he hasn't been training for a wrestler.

Bet the gaff on Mini Mendes, m8s.
                                                          Last edited by welk_in; 03-07-15, 16:38.

Comment

Can never work out even simple spacial stuff. Let's say a bedroom is 12sq metres and is approximately a square, although maybe edging rectangular (but not dramatically so). A bed is 160cm x 200cm. Is there loads of space in that room for that bed? And the same question if the room is 10sq metres?

I guess this is very basic stuff, but googling 'how do I know if a bed will fit in a bedroom?' throws up nothing of use

Have another question too. The kitchen has a sink and that's literally it. Assuming reasonable equivalence of IKEA prices in France / Ireland, is that going to cost a fortune to fit out? Ballpark figure?
                                                            I'm assuming the room is not 12m x 12m, and is 4mx3m. I hate that term square metre, because places often mix them up, especially storage places -_-

So imagine 12 squares, the bed takes up 4 of the squares nearly, one third of the room, and the other one is 2/5ths of the room.

Comment

Jaysus, hard to believe McSwaggerJack is such a heavy favourite given he's beaten nothing but tomato cans like Marcus Brimmage and Dennis Siver and he hasn't been training for a wrestler.

Have £20 on with chad, free money imo

Comment

Love how you leave off his two best wins,

Dustin Poirier who was ranked 5th when they fought and has moved up to Lightweight and has had two quick finishes.
                                                                Max Holloway who after getting picked apart by Mcgregor has gone on a six fight win streak and is now ranked in the top 5.

Who are Chad Mendes's best wins in the last three years that would be better wins than those two? Ricardo Lamas is about it.

I think it's going to be a tight fight and would shade it towards Mendes at the moment as we havn't seen where McGregor's ceiling is and we have with Mendes, it's behind Aldo's and there's no shame in that.
                                                                Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 03-07-15, 16:52.

Comment

He didn't beat them, he destroyed them. Much like he did to Diego Brandao.

What about knocking out Dustin Poirier who was #5 and looks really good after moving up in weight with two first round KO's.

What about destroying Max Holloway who is #5 now. McGregor blew his ACL so for a whole round took him down and controlled him. Holloway has ripped through the division since being spanked around by McGregor.

Mentioning them wouldn't help your begrudging though m8, would it?

Comment

I did this in paint for you, no need to thank me m8

Comment

Anyone watch Bloodline on Shitflix?

Just watched the first six episodes. Great show m8s.

Thought Ben Mendleson was amazing in Starred Up but he's on another level in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                        Who are Chad Mendes's best wins in the last three years that would be better wins than those two? Ricardo Lamas is about it.
                                                                        You're forgetting Cody Mckenzie, m8!

Comment

Anyone watch Bloodline on Shitflix?

Just watched the first six episodes. Great show m8s.

Thought Ben Mendleson was amazing in Starred Up but he's on another level in this.
                                                                          Who pissed in your conflakes
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            Who pissed in your conflakes
                                                                            What filthy piece of shit did i do now?

Comment

You're forgetting Cody Mckenzie, m8!
                                                                              I'll never forget Cody McKenzie, that's a fight that shouldn't of even been set up. Got to be in the top 5 mismatches set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                I did this in paint for you, no need to thank me m8

if you move it over a bit, he could walk around the bed m8

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  Only a half day of work to go before I finish up until the 27th! I can't wait.

I have the small matter of my impending wedding on Saturday as well. Who knew wedding speeches could be a pain to write? I think my plan of write a few things down, don't really re-read it again too often and probably make it up as I go along was a fairly flawed strategy, so I've spent the last couple of hours fixing it up somewhat. I'm sure I'll still wing it a bit though on the day. I'm not sure if it's a bit long though, as it'll probably take about 8 mins or so, maybe a bit longer on the day, but I might balance that out by not referring to notes and forgetting sections!

Still, I'm looking forward to it all, and once I leave work tomorrow afternoon it'll be the start of it all properly.
                                                                                  Thanks for coming
                                                                                  Thanks for the food
                                                                                  Thanks for accepting me
                                                                                  Thanks for accepting her
                                                                                  Moment for those not here
                                                                                  Thanks for having her
                                                                                  Thanks for having me
                                                                                  Thanks to the wedding party
                                                                                  Thanks for marrying me
                                                                                  Mic drop.

Best of luck Dom. Believe me when I say, it'll fly in. All the little things you or the bride is stressed about will not matter a not.
                                                                                  Just home from honeymoon and feel dopey.
                                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-07-15, 18:30.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                    if you move it over a bit, he could walk around the bed m8
                                                                                    That would leave less room for dancing to Billie Jean m8.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Only factor I'd say about this fight is that the UFC are going to lose ZILLIONS if McGregor loses.

So I'm wondering will Mendes get paid off to lose. Probably do it for a few mega. The dude isn't beating Aldo when Aldo comes back.

Comment

Only factor I'd say about this fight is that the UFC are going to lose ZILLIONS if McGregor loses.

So I'm wondering will Mendes get paid off to lose. Probably do it for a few mega. The dude isn't beating Aldo when Aldo comes back.
                                                                                        The sadness that the hate towards him brings this nonsense out..
                                                                                        Finding excuses before the fight just in case he wins.

Comment

Fixing fights has been suggested in here a few times. Anybody who thinks this happens in the UFC is very bad at thinking.

Comment

Anybody who thinks this happens in the UFC is very bad at thinking.

Comment

Need a new phone what would people consider the best option out there atm?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                If you're a cheapskate like me then the Moto G is amazing value for money.

Comment

Here's my own board game collection.

You'd actually find a lot of good ones in the charity shops for 1-3 euro.

How.much for super mario
                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                    How.much for super mario
                                                                                                    How much do you mean how much did I pay or are you making an offer?

For the former I saw that thing of beauty in my local Gamestop for 15e so i checked the price on amazon on my phone and it goes for 30 sterling so I snapped it up there and then.

If it's the latter then it's not for sale. I'm a huge Super Mario fan, always have been sine Super Mario World on the SNES. The Super Mario games - world, mario 64, sunshine, are up there with my fav games of all time.

I've never had a Wii so right now I'm playing Mario Galaxy on my PC with an emulator but as you might expect it runs slow in places and I have to map stuff like shake and tilt to a normal controller so it doesn't run great.
                                                                                                    Look i even have Pete Piranha coming out of a lightblub thingie in my computer room.
                                                                                                    Last edited by welk_in; 03-07-15, 19:18.

Comment

Fixing fights has been suggested in here a few times. Anybody who thinks this happens in the UFC is very bad at thinking.

This 100%

God I hope he loses though. He's a horrible little scrote who deserves a beating. He's a brilliant panto villain, and without a doubt a nasty greedy pointless money hungry prick.. Check his post fight press conference after the siver fight. He was vile, even Dana had to take the mike off him,.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                        One plus One are available to anyone now I think as the one plus 2 is coming the 27th July. 64 GIG for 299 euro. some phone in fairness

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                          This 100%

God I hope he loses though. He's a horrible little scrote who deserves a beating. He's a brilliant panto villain, and without a doubt a nasty greedy pointless money hungry prick.. Check his post fight press conference after the siver fight. He was vile, even Dana had to take the mike off him,.
                                                                                                          He is not pandering to you or I . America, where toddlers wear tiaras, where its cool to be a hater, where there are security guards in the schools . They love his shoot from the gob style of promotion . He is setting himself up for life using the kind of insulting tirades that you hear on FM 104 phone in shows . Good luck to him feeding them their own dogpoo and getting rich . Vile is box office .

Comment

birds, tree, flying, simultaneously, lots of birds, Tree (Literature Subject), Popular Culture (Media Genre), Not, Billy, Away, Bird, Hill, liveleak, live, leak, official, best, funny, amazingvideos, amazingvideos247, amazing videos 24/7, russian, wimp.com, wimp, Russia (Country), Soviet Union (Country), Country (Musical Genre), Ready, Ray, You, Fly, Want, Butterfly, Really, Walk, Run, All, Get, You Want, Fly Away, Mays, Know, Walk Away, Duck, Running, Billy Joel, Want You, Runs

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                              He is not pandering to you or I . America, where toddlers wear tiaras, where its cool to be a hater, where there are security guards in the schools . They love his shoot from the gob style of promotion . He is setting himself up for life using the kind of insulting tirades that you hear on FM 104 phone in shows . Good luck to him feeding them their own dogpoo and getting rich . Vile is box office .
                                                                                                              Absolutely. He is a panto clown, but the underlying persona is not a very nice person either.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                Absolutely. He is a panto clown, but the underlying persona is not a very nice person either.
                                                                                                                Ah sure it's not Miss Congeniality .

Comment

How much do you mean how much did I pay or are you making an offer?

For the former I saw that thing of beauty in my local Gamestop for 15e so i checked the price on amazon on my phone and it goes for 30 sterling so I snapped it up there and then.

If it's the latter then it's not for sale. I'm a huge Super Mario fan, always have been sine Super Mario World on the SNES. The Super Mario games - world, mario 64, sunshine, are up there with my fav games of all time.

I've never had a Wii so right now I'm playing Mario Galaxy on my PC with an emulator but as you might expect it runs slow in places and I have to map stuff like shake and tilt to a normal controller so it doesn't run great.
                                                                                                                  Look i even have Pete Piranha coming out of a lightblub thingie in my computer room.
                                                                                                                  Big mario fan myself. Getting all the paths and secret worlds on the super nintendo game was one of my greatest achievements. That level where if you finished it at a different time on the clock made new paths open. I was looking to buy it but fair enough
                                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    One plus One are available to anyone now I think as the one plus 2 is coming the 27th July. 64 GIG for 299 euro. some phone in fairness

https://oneplus.net/
                                                                                                                    Definitely getting the new one, so tilted by the battery in my nexus at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      Ahhhhh, holidays. Horse to France time.

I'm currently residing on the same premises as this room on the shores of lake Como in Lombardy.
                                                                                                                      There are hundreds of organic hams 20 months matured ready to go. Unreal good!
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        Definitely getting the new one, so tilted by the battery in my nexus at this stage.
                                                                                                                        The One Plus battery has gone backward a bit since the Lollipop upgrade, but still by far the best phone I've ever owned. I got rid of the HTC M8 for it and was a great move.

Comment

Here's my own board game collection.

You'd actually find a lot of good ones in the charity shops for 1-3 euro.

You should try taking the wrapper off the rest of them and giving them a go at some stage

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X