This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Falcao to Chelsea is apparently a done deal after Mourinho let it slip in an interview.
    Joins a long list of top strikers to join Chelsea. Mutu, Kezman, Pizarro, Shevchenko, Crespo and Torres.

Unfortunately that list doubles as something else.

Comment

Goodbye my Love (May 27th 1922 – June 7th 2015)Thank you for the movies, the songs, the memories. Thank you for all.Thank you for being the best and thank y...
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Looking forward to the next episode of Denny v the landlord if I'm honest
        airport, lol

Comment

mad stuff, sticking my grandparents in, gradmother in her 50s when martin luther king gave his speech, Irish civil war as a child, battle of the somme etc. Great stuff.

Also Ive jsut passed 1 billion heart beats.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Looking forward to the next episode of Denny v the landlord if I'm honest
            I wonder what Dr Google has been up to!

I'd need to be paid to live in that 1.3 million house, ew.

Comment

Missed a call from my letting agent, a voicemail and a text from him that said 'call <his name>', weirdo

In horrible form.

I realise this is a shit landlord story compared to what you are used to lately.
              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-06-15, 14:26.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Joins a long list of top strikers to join Chelsea. Mutu, Kezman, Pizarro, Shevchenko, Crespo and Torres.

Yep and no doubt he'll be the same. Tbh, I'm just glad he's gone from United. Get rid of rvp next and we'll be doing well.

Comment

Yep and no doubt he'll be the same. Tbh, I'm just glad he's gone from United. Get rid of rvp next and we'll be doing well.
                  I think RVP will have a big season.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    Used to be in the local library.

The Pit And The Pendulum is gothic bliss.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Bit fucking quiet in here m8s, day crew, clock in please.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                        Bit fucking quiet in here m8s, day crew, clock in please.
                        We're going to visit a cattery this evening. Hopefully we will meet one we like and not just adopt them all. The apartment's a bit small for that many cats. I will try to remember to take pics, but I might be too busy petting them all.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

We're going to visit a cattery this evening. Hopefully we will meet one we like and not just adopt them all. The apartment's a bit small for that many cats. I will try to remember to take pics, but I might be too busy petting them all.
                          Get a dog you woman.

Comment

Get a dog you woman.
                            Dogs are nice but cats are better.

Comment

Get a dogchild you woman.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Dogs are better than cats and children.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  I think RVP will have a big season.
                                  I get the feeling you're setting me up for something here (wouldn't be the first time Mr. Panti Bar) so I'll take the bait.

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Dogs are better than cats and children.
                                    Without a doubt. Children take a lot of training, can talk back and sometimes refuse to eat the scraps off my plate.

Cats are just strange.

1. Dogs
                                    2. Children
                                    3. Cats

Comment

dogs and cats are quiet different imo, not really an either or.

cat or a hamster/lizard/type thing would be a closer comparison in terms of work required to have one.
                                      Glad to hear a cat is going to move in with you Andy. Why not that one you showed me? French lad.

Comment

He did have a great knack of signing some of my favourite ever strikers!

Comment

This is like saying GOT is terrible, it's Liverpools year or being a vegan.

Just plain wrong.

Comment

Only animals apart from humans that kill for pleasure. Also, you have to earn their respect and they are not stupidity loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                              Only animals apart from humans that kill for pleasure. Also, you have to earn their respect and they are not stupidity loyal.
                                              m8

Comment

I get the feeling you're setting me up for something here (wouldn't be the first time Mr. Panti Bar) so I'll take the bait.

Why?
                                                Nah, I just think he has one more big season in him if he can start injury-free & stay that way for 9 months.

Last season was a write-off as he picked up an injury pre-WC, played through it and it basically fucked him up for the season. Hopefully with a decent break this summer & a proper buildup he can have a run at it. Would be good to see himself & Rooney get it going together properly again. Time will tell i guess.

Comment

This is like saying GOT is terrible, it's Liverpools year or being a vegan.

Just plain wrong.
                                                  I agree that the above things are objectively wrong, but you can't compare these to pets because there's too much subjectivity. You have to leave room for subjectivity when evaluating opinions m8.

Comment

Cats and dogs are grand as long as other people own and house them, the hair shedding, shitting, pissing feckers.

Comment

sounds like old peoples

Comment

Mrs tasked me with sorting the hedge in the front garden (nearly up to the bedroom window & half way across the sitting room one at this stage). Really wasn't looking forward to it. Aul lad told me about this Czech lad he uses who charges €24 an hour to do most stuff, so took the opportunity of her being at a meeting till 9pm tonight & hauled yer man in.

Splendid job all bagged up & gone in less than 90 mins. Shall go out to poker and still have the brownie points to scarper out for a few pints on Saturday for the Scotland match as long as none of the neighbours spill the beans before then......

Comment

Rub a few grass stains into an old pair of jeans. wp

Comment

sounds like old peoples
                                                            I don't have any of those living with me either thankfully.

Comment

Been hitting the bike the last week or so trying to get out on it daily & so far so good, met a friend and went for a cycle around the Phoenix Park tonight which was quite nice, been keeping it pretty simple so far cycling up along the paths towards Clondalkin it's pretty smooth riding but today was a little more tricky as he brought me up & down some steepish hills, first time hitting over 20 miles on it been averaging between 10-15, for those of you who do cycle can you recommend somewhere in town to buy some cycling shorts/trouser about time I invest in some with padding, V4V mentioned an online place but I'm always iffy about buying clothes online incase they don't fit.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Been hitting the bike the last week or so trying to get out on it daily & so far so good, met a friend and went for a cycle around the Phoenix Park tonight which was quite nice, been keeping it pretty simple so far cycling up along the paths towards Clondalkin it's pretty smooth riding but today was a little more tricky as he brought me up & down some steepish hills, first time hitting over 20 miles on it been averaging between 10-15, for those of you who do cycle can you recommend somewhere in town to buy some cycling shorts/trouser about time I invest in some with padding, V4V mentioned an online place but I'm always iffy about buying clothes online incase they don't fit.

You could walk up to Eurocycles in 20 mins. Fairly sure they do clothes as well as bikes, check their website.

Comment

Comment

Spoofers. Pack of lies. Only cats do it. m8.

Comment

I'm sure DeadParrot is in mourning at the passing of The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes today. That and news of Christopher Lee's demise makes today a bad day.

Comment

An interesting show about to start on C4 now, The Tribe.

Looking well forward to TFI Friday tomorrow night too !
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

She adopted us almost immediately. Hoping to take her home tomorrow night!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            I'm sure DeadParrot is in mourning at the passing of The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes today. That and news of Christopher Lee's demise makes today a bad day.
                                                                            Fagin from Oliver movie died today as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              You could walk up to Eurocycles in 20 mins. Fairly sure they do clothes as well as bikes, check their website.
                                                                              In there looking at bikes and other bits but their selection didn't seem great.
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                In there looking at bikes and other bits but their selection didn't seem great.
                                                                                My cousin has a bike shop on Patrick St. P&K cycles. Big range of clothing too. Ask for Keith.

Comment

You get an error trying to log in on the site admin peoples, had to use me phone for this
                                                                                  She adopted us almost immediately. Hoping to take her home tomorrow night!

You trying to copy my cat m8? She's lovely. 6 months old? My turn to visit your cat. I'd suggest play dates if my cat didn't think everything is beneath her. Caught her shaking her paw like a fist at dogs in the park there

Comment

Attached Files
                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 11-06-15, 22:05.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                      You get an error trying to log in on the site admin peoples, had to use me phone for this
                                                                                      Working now?

Comment

Sorry, just ran a long overdue database upgrade that probably kicked everyone off for a few mins. Should be ok now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                          You get an error trying to log in on the site admin peoples, had to use me phone for this You trying to copy my cat m8? She's lovely. 6 months old? My turn to visit your cat. I'd suggest play dates if my cat didn't think everything is beneath her. Caught her shaking her paw like a fist at dogs in the park there
                                                                                          She's nearly 8. Much paler than Misa but similar pattern alright.

Comment

Can't check right now but cheers

Comment

Quiet in these parts. Need some epic banter.

Comment

Quiet in these parts. Need some epic banter.
                                                                                                Heading to bed. Hope some of the night crew will show up. Shocking day crew performance today bar Dice. Stupid Cats.
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Copa America only on setanta this year? Balls

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Copa America only on setanta this year? Balls
                                                                                                    Except when you have a raspberry Pi and it's all over your telly. Until nba of course
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      Sorry, just ran a long overdue database upgrade that probably kicked everyone off for a few mins. Should be ok now though.
                                                                                                      When i thank a post, this madness happens. Did you forget to connect a wire or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        When i thank a post, this madness happens. Did you forget to connect a wire or something?

Take the hint m8
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

does anyone else think eamonhonda is a cunce?

Comment

Them nba lads ie LeBron should try 2 minutes on a hurling pitch
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              Donelly to start a new 'centre-left' party

Can anyone draw the Irish political spectrum?

Here's 2011, but I'm not sure that it's quite left enough! (Labour on the right of centre for instance!)

where's the pro-treaty/anti-treaty axis?

Crespo gets a hard doing, he wasn't half bad for Chelsea - definitely not in the Mutu, Kezman, Pizarro, Shev, Torres category anyway. Mutu looked like he was going to be great too

dogs and cats are quiet different imo, not really an either or.

cat or a hamster/lizard/type thing would be a closer comparison in terms of work required to have one.
                                                                                                              Glad to hear a cat is going to move in with you Andy. Why not that one you showed me? French lad.
                                                                                                              Good point actually. Both require different amounts of effort to have and are just really different pets, like comparing apples and oranges.
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Cats are almost as shit as basketball.

Comment

Cats are almost as shit as basketball.
                                                                                                                  have to agree on both accounts m8. Both would be in the medium to well category for me.
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

fair to middlin

Comment

Greek endgame in progress. Very little comment from SF, AAA, SP expressing confidence in their soul brothers which is telling.

Comment

can log in fine!

Comment

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

This is one of the most awkward & cringey videos I've ever seen. Nothing actually happens, but every second longer it goes on it gets worse.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X