This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May open a gay bar in Roscommon.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Good night to be a badge wearer imo.

Comment

I'll be heading into town for a few celebratories if anyone's around?
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          What are the chances of getting into that Pantibar tonight about 10ish. Im guessing it will be wedged?

Wifes best friend & his CP are up from the sticks celebrating & want to go there later after dinner. I like a nice quite pub with a pint of Guinness so funking for a massive queue.....
          Fucking shit tons queuing outside the George and considering panti face of gay Ireland you have a better chance there than panti bar
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            Fucking shit tons queuing outside the George and considering panti face of gay Ireland you have a better chance there than panti bar

I take it back.who wouldn't queue for bosco.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              62-38
              ty ty

Comment

Who wants to lay me some russia?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  Serbia top 10 or fml.
                  Tell me about it. Am on

Serbia E/W
                  Serbia Top Balkan
                  Serbia Top 5
                  Serbia Top 10

If the top 10 comes in, the winnings will cover all the outlays on the other three!

Comment

Slovenia up first. good for me with Germany
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Co Longford also returned a no vote according to the tally, might make the Rossies and South Leitrimers a little less lonesome tonight.

Comment

go go go go Serbia

the better half

Comment

Must be some buzz to be gay at the minute. Feel awful left out

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                              I'm sure you could find someone to show you how it feels if you asked them nicely
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Boylesports down for anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                  Leave em at it tonight, I'm sure many regs will be crowded out of places like Panti Bar and George by bandwagonning hetros looking for that social media check in kudos

Comment

Was the Irish song worse than this Belgian effort?
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just home now. What have I missed in the singing comp? Have Poland Spain or Austria been on yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        Was the Irish song worse than this Belgian effort?
                                        17.3x

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          Just home now. What have I missed in the singing comp? Have Poland Spain or Austria been on yet?
                                          No, No, and Now

Comment

Austria taking no chances on hosting again, wp.

Comment

Swedish to win big tonite, Serbia and Israel for a place.

Comment

can't stand that swede lad, or song graphics are decent but shite aside from that

Comment

On Serbia too,but took ages to get on so only got 11/1.
                                                  Also on Cyprus @ 80/1 for a big scoop.

Comment

Austria taking no chances on hosting again, wp.
                                                    Put 15 or 20 quid a few mins ago on them for top 10 hate money

7.5, could have got 12.0 if I was a bit quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                      On Serbia too,but took ages to get on so only got 11/1.
                                                      Also on Cyprus @ 80/1 for a big scoop.
                                                      25/1 on betfair, some dose the bookies

Comment

German singer is too hot not to get votes. Bollixs
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                          yea, its not nearly as bad as their odds suggest in terms of finishing at the bottom of the pile
                                                          speaking of bottoms

Comment

Whatever became of the polish milk churner?

Comment

Liked the UK, never thought I was a fan of 1920s swing or whatever it was. Probably doomed to failure but deserves better.

France and Armenia both terrible, good spots to have in the sweep.

Comment

Was just thinking, there's only 2 countries that can afford to stage this next year.... and we're not in it.... und ich lieben Deutschland.

Comment

Funking hard for Latvia to be dreadful. Good Start

Comment

Latvia. Putin can do whatever he likes to them after that.

Comment

Back in the game

Comment

got the serbs ew at 33/1 the other nite.possible top 4 now.
                                                                        Romania a model for nul points.

Comment

nice of Romania to have hotspur singing for them

Comment

nil points is a laff, fair play to anyone who achieves it, balls deep.

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                              got the serbs ew at 33/1 the other nite.possible top 4 now.
                                                                              Romania a model for nul points.
                                                                              No chance. With pictures of orphan kids running on the back screen. Will be plenty of sympathy un point

Comment

No chance. With pictures of orphan kids running on the back screen. Will be plenty of sympathy un point
                                                                                such was my thinking for the finish lads with down syndrom, heartless european bastards

Comment

My Romania vs your Latvia, match bet, lowest score wins?

Comment

My vote goes to Spain.

Comment

My Romania vs your Latvia, match bet, lowest score wins?
                                                                                      OK Friendly 10 spot

Comment

Poland to get a few sympathy votes for the lady singing in a wheelchair?

Comment

we got feck all votes this week and we had loads of happy people in bright colours running running around and kissing each other.
                                                                                          big choice Orphan kids or Happy out of the woods people, me also pick the kids, Romania
                                                                                          to win by at least 50 points

Comment

OK Friendly 10 spot
                                                                                            Donezo. I'd put their joint EV at 3.

Comment

want some raoul duke monies. not sure what the bet is but will match elbows 10 spot if you fancy it

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                want some raoul duke monies. not sure what the bet is but will match elbows 10 spot if you fancy it
                                                                                                G'wan so.

Comment

Donezo. I'd put their joint EV at 3.
                                                                                                  You have the neighbouring country votes in your favour and I have the shitness of the song in my favour.

Comment

You have the neighbouring country votes in your favour and I have the shitness of the song in my favour.
                                                                                                    Think I have the shitness angles covered tbh.

Comment

Spain were going well til they brought out the dude. How did Austria do? I missed them. Could be on for a low enough score

Comment

Diarmuid Martin: Catholic Church needs reality check

Lol. If the church has a reality check, it might as well close up shop and apologise and seek forgiveness from actual living people. and not some fictional creator.

wow I should be happier today
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Russia to scoop

Comment

Russia to scoop
                                                                                                            agree, good song, cracking looking young lady

Comment

Russia to scoop
                                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

My 8 y\o approved and she knows a lot more about music than me. Allowed her to stay up and watch this rather than answer more awkward questions about SSM.

Comment

Took Russia at a shocking price considering what they were available at just a week ago. She looked a little mental during that performance. Gwan my communist buddies

Comment

Albania brings us back to earth although Balkan neighbours surely good for a few sympathy points.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just walked from a super festive Eurovision party celebrating the world to a wake.
                                                                                                                        Tongue bite mode

Comment

My 8 y\o approved and she knows a lot more about music than me. Allowed her to stay up and watch this rather than answer more awkward questions about SSM.
                                                                                                                          Just explain to her its our new happy world, it cant be any worse then explaining how Edna Kenny is the leader of our happy country.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X