May open a gay bar in Roscommon.

Good night to be a badge wearer imo.

I'll be heading into town for a few celebratories if anyone's around?

What are the chances of getting into that Pantibar tonight about 10ish. Im guessing it will be wedged?

Wifes best friend & his CP are up from the sticks celebrating & want to go there later after dinner. I like a nice quite pub with a pint of Guinness so funking for a massive queue.....
          Fucking shit tons queuing outside the George and considering panti face of gay Ireland you have a better chance there than panti bar

I take it back.who wouldn't queue for bosco.

62-38
              ty ty

Who wants to lay me some russia?

Serbia top 10 or fml.
                  Tell me about it. Am on

Serbia E/W
                  Serbia Top Balkan
                  Serbia Top 5
                  Serbia Top 10

If the top 10 comes in, the winnings will cover all the outlays on the other three!

Slovenia up first. good for me with Germany

Co Longford also returned a no vote according to the tally, might make the Rossies and South Leitrimers a little less lonesome tonight.

go go go go Serbia

the better half

Must be some buzz to be gay at the minute. Feel awful left out

I'm sure you could find someone to show you how it feels if you asked them nicely

Boylesports down for anyone else ?

Leave em at it tonight, I'm sure many regs will be crowded out of places like Panti Bar and George by bandwagonning hetros looking for that social media check in kudos

Was the Irish song worse than this Belgian effort?

Just home now. What have I missed in the singing comp? Have Poland Spain or Austria been on yet?

Was the Irish song worse than this Belgian effort?
                                        17.3x

Just home now. What have I missed in the singing comp? Have Poland Spain or Austria been on yet?
                                          No, No, and Now

Austria taking no chances on hosting again, wp.

Swedish to win big tonite, Serbia and Israel for a place.

can't stand that swede lad, or song graphics are decent but shite aside from that

On Serbia too,but took ages to get on so only got 11/1.
                                                  Also on Cyprus @ 80/1 for a big scoop.

Austria taking no chances on hosting again, wp.
                                                    Put 15 or 20 quid a few mins ago on them for top 10 hate money

7.5, could have got 12.0 if I was a bit quicker

On Serbia too,but took ages to get on so only got 11/1.
                                                      Also on Cyprus @ 80/1 for a big scoop.
                                                      25/1 on betfair, some dose the bookies

German singer is too hot not to get votes. Bollixs

yea, its not nearly as bad as their odds suggest in terms of finishing at the bottom of the pile
                                                          speaking of bottoms

Whatever became of the polish milk churner?

Liked the UK, never thought I was a fan of 1920s swing or whatever it was. Probably doomed to failure but deserves better.

France and Armenia both terrible, good spots to have in the sweep.

Was just thinking, there's only 2 countries that can afford to stage this next year.... and we're not in it.... und ich lieben Deutschland.

Funking hard for Latvia to be dreadful. Good Start

Latvia. Putin can do whatever he likes to them after that.

Back in the game

got the serbs ew at 33/1 the other nite.possible top 4 now.
                                                                        Romania a model for nul points.

nice of Romania to have hotspur singing for them

nil points is a laff, fair play to anyone who achieves it, balls deep.

got the serbs ew at 33/1 the other nite.possible top 4 now.
                                                                              Romania a model for nul points.
                                                                              No chance. With pictures of orphan kids running on the back screen. Will be plenty of sympathy un point

such was my thinking for the finish lads with down syndrom, heartless european bastards

My Romania vs your Latvia, match bet, lowest score wins?

My vote goes to Spain.

My Romania vs your Latvia, match bet, lowest score wins?
                                                                                      OK Friendly 10 spot

Poland to get a few sympathy votes for the lady singing in a wheelchair?

we got feck all votes this week and we had loads of happy people in bright colours running running around and kissing each other.
                                                                                          big choice Orphan kids or Happy out of the woods people, me also pick the kids, Romania
                                                                                          to win by at least 50 points

OK Friendly 10 spot
                                                                                            Donezo. I'd put their joint EV at 3.

want some raoul duke monies. not sure what the bet is but will match elbows 10 spot if you fancy it

G'wan so.

Donezo. I'd put their joint EV at 3.
                                                                                                  You have the neighbouring country votes in your favour and I have the shitness of the song in my favour.

Think I have the shitness angles covered tbh.

Spain were going well til they brought out the dude. How did Austria do? I missed them. Could be on for a low enough score

Diarmuid Martin: Catholic Church needs reality check

Lol. If the church has a reality check, it might as well close up shop and apologise and seek forgiveness from actual living people. and not some fictional creator.

wow I should be happier today

Russia to scoop

agree, good song, cracking looking young lady

Russia to scoop

My 8 y\o approved and she knows a lot more about music than me. Allowed her to stay up and watch this rather than answer more awkward questions about SSM.

Took Russia at a shocking price considering what they were available at just a week ago. She looked a little mental during that performance. Gwan my communist buddies

Albania brings us back to earth although Balkan neighbours surely good for a few sympathy points.

Just walked from a super festive Eurovision party celebrating the world to a wake.
                                                                                                                        Tongue bite mode

My 8 y\o approved and she knows a lot more about music than me. Allowed her to stay up and watch this rather than answer more awkward questions about SSM.
                                                                                                                          Just explain to her its our new happy world, it cant be any worse then explaining how Edna Kenny is the leader of our happy country.