This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    So I am funking for Georgia, Greece and UK doing badly? They all have no m8s so that's a start.
    greece is auto 12 pts from cyprus, and might get the pity votes from rest of Europe

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Looks like ye will be fine on the percentage bets.
      Jaysus, didn't expect that. That's half my loots back anyway.

Comment

Looks like ye will be fine on the percentage bets.
        yeah

might have to pay Lao Lao though which will hurt
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          greece is auto 12 pts from cyprus, and might get the pity votes from rest of Europe
          We'll give the Brits 6. Russia will give Georgia 4.

Ship Ship, will pm details to m8s now.

Comment

Extra loud cheers tonight when they cut to Dublin for the Irish Eurovision vote?

Pity we didn't make the final, would have been possible top 5 after the referendum vote outcome

Comment

Donegal South the feckers

50.1%
              Turnout

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Oh Roscommon... what have you done...
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      yeah

Nope, safe enough imo. Only losing dockets were Galway East.

Lobster please.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        Donegal South the feckers[

50.1%
                        Turnout
                        How do I request a recount?

Spoiled

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              Oh Roscommon... what have you done...
                              Gonna be pretty embarrassing if they are the only constituency in the country to say No.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Gonna be pretty embarrassing if they are the only constituency in the country to say No.
                                Looking quite likely...

Comment

Someone tell me who I am funking for in Eurovision.
                                  Lazare's missus obviously genetic freak to create such a good looking child
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Someone tell me who I am funking for in Eurovision.
                                    Lazare's missus obviously genetic freak to create such a good looking child
                                    i'm on georgia e/w at 80/1. only bet other than AJs sweepstake

Comment

Yabba Dabba Doo.

Comment

BBV in great spirits despite impending financial meltdown
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Cavan-Monaghan: Yes 50.65% No 49.35%
                                          FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Hate to be cynical but that looks more like a sneaky bit of marketing for mymilkman.ie

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                              BBV in great spirits despite impending financial meltdown
                                              that's just hotspur and Denny. I'm fucking minted now.

Comment

Great stuff by Eibar in La Liga. Epic 2nd half of season collapse and 2-0 up in the game they need to win to stay up.
                                                Just need Messi to score 5 now and deny Ronnie the golden boot.

Comment

Paul O Connell played his last game in Thomond today. Suppose that means retirement.

Comment

It's class to see Dobbo and Miriam's obvious glee at how engaged young people were on this issue. They've been in the trenches digging into the same old politics for so long and you get their hope that passion can be translated into politicisation. They're a good sort the pair of them!
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

that's just hotspur and Denny. I'm fucking minted now.
                                                      Feels like a win compared to how it looked yesterday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        Feels like a win compared to how it looked yesterday morning!
                                                        So just Donegal that screwed ya?
                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Good for Eibar so far. Depor surely going down now.

UFC tonight is exciting. A lot of one sided fights but it does have a big event feel to it.

Comment

yeah

Think you are safe 62.3% Yes with only three constituencies left to declare

Was a good sweat though!

Comment

Dunno is it the hangover I have or I am just far too over emotional . tears watching the Referendum. such an emotional day. was awesome listening to some of them young people being interviewed . I cant imagine how ecstatic they must be feeling today.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

So just Donegal that screwed ya?
                                                                That and the other 9 cons I bet on but yeah mainly Donegal. Other bets came in ok.

70%+ in Dublin fair enough, but Donegal is still a shock for me.

Comment

Roscommon vote no?

Comment

Lol Roscommon, imagine being from a county where the majority of registered voters are fucking batshit crazy.

Would like to be a fly on the wall in a pub down there tonight.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Tonight is the Eurovision so that surely makes this offically the gayest day in the history of ireland since the Vikings came and raped the monks

Town was great craic this morning, every gay was prancing around like a celeb. When we left the castle the gates were closed as too many heading in. Deffo gonnna be an incident tonight as the gays were hugging each other and drinking west coast cooler to beat the band. All this lovely emotion will has created an anger vacum and there will be skin and hair flying for sure.
                                                                      Great bit o brisket in the Bison bar earlier, perfect with a Guinness (stick it in the restaurant thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                        How is there so many spoiled votes? Embarrassing!!!
                                                                        From what I've heard I lot of them were spoiled due to some pretty nasty messages written on the ballot paper to/about the general LGBT community. If true, I'm glad the muppets got their votes spoiled!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            Lol Roscommon, imagine being from a county where the majority of registered voters are fucking batshit crazy.

Would like to be a fly on the wall in a pub down there tonight.
                                                                            meh, it's demographics

you want one with a high % of old people

Roscommon imo, think I remember reading it has far and away the highest % of oldies and it would be very conservative in terms of mass-going. Not much in the way of alternative lifestyles either.
                                                                            At the odds (9/2) I went for GE at 10s rather than act on the above. Sigh.

The Donegal price was always skewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                              From what I've heard I lot of them were spoiled due to some pretty nasty messages written on the ballot paper to/about the general LGBT community. If true, I'm glad the muppets got their votes spoiled!
                                                                              Still feeling like the Bs don't deserve their spot on the victory rostrum with the LGTs

lacking the big heart to commit totally

Comment

Vincent browne ref special from the George was very entertaining. Whoever made the decision to take him out of the studio this past while deserves a promotion

Comment

Slightly disappointed with ~62% tbh. I was hoping for the Dublin result nationwide if I'm honest however unlikely it was. I wanted to drive David Quinn and his ilk into the dust. There's still just about 4 in 10 voters mired in backwards religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    Really liking the opportunity to beat down an Iona gimp* on the day that's in it

*no offence intended
                                                                                    I hate the Iona Institute far more from their coopting of the word 'Iona' than anything else...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      Vincent browne ref special from the George was very entertaining. Whoever made the decision to take him out of the studio this past while deserves a promotion
                                                                                      I like Browne tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                        How is there so many spoiled votes? Embarrassing!!!

First game I'd have
                                                                                        jamfly 1/2, riggs 6/5, shrapnel 6/4 and 3/1+ the rest

2nd game much much tighter, maybe have Keane as slight favourite but I'm heading to the pub now so cba. Serbia top 10 or fml.
                                                                                        I'm fairly happy with Poland Spain and Austria. I tend to run bad in these things so Austria will probably get the feckin win again.

Comment

...

Comment

I like Browne tbh.
                                                                                            I like him too but he's gone onto another level with his shows around the country this year

Comment

Slightly disappointed with ~62% tbh. I was hoping for the Dublin result nationwide if I'm honest however unlikely it was. I wanted to drive David Quinn and his ilk into the dust. There's still just about 4 in 10 voters mired in backwards religion.
                                                                                              I would have thought that was the absolute top of the mountain for the Yes side myself - you have to remember how conservative a place Ireland is. Especially for the likes of us who live in Dublin and consume largely foreign media and value systems.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                I hate the Iona Institute far more from their coopting of the word 'Iona' than anything else...
                                                                                                Iona rainbow badge so fk them. (I'm not getting me coat)

Comment

What are the chances of getting into that Pantibar tonight about 10ish. Im guessing it will be wedged?

Wifes best friend & his CP are up from the sticks celebrating & want to go there later after dinner. I like a nice quite pub with a pint of Guinness so funking for a massive queue.....

Comment

I would have thought that was the absolute top of the mountain for the Yes side myself - you have to remember how conservative a place Ireland is. Especially for the likes of us who live in Dublin and consume largely foreign media and value systems.
                                                                                                    Ah I know, was just hoping tbh.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Have been watching it sitting beside a middle aged Italian couple who are clearly part of a religious pilgrimage, not sure what they're making of the drag shows
                                                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 23-05-15, 17:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          What are the chances of getting into that Pantibar tonight about 10ish. Im guessing it will be wedged?

Wifes best friend & his CP are up from the sticks celebrating & want to go there later after dinner. I like a nice quite pub with a pint of Guinness so funking for a massive queue.....

Comment

This Bath v Leicester game is a cracker

Comment

...
                                                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-05-15, 17:41.

Comment

TY Denny.

That'll do, pregnant wife, crowds too big yada yada, lets go to Nearys

Comment

...

Comment

Its not quite Jonathan Rys Myers. But the blotchiness...
                                                                                                                    ginger!!!!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

What's ginge?!!!
                                                                                                                        your beard! wasnt expecting that lol
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

A bit simplified to put the No vote down to religion imo.

I'd expect greater than 1/2 of the No vote has no basis in religion at all but is linked more to uncertainty, ignorance, fear and what people might feel are genuine reasons for voting no.
                                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X