This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Pep is a crap tactician who walks into great squads.

Had a competitive side out despite injuries that no other team could deal with and he completely fucked it up.

Over rated.
    just enjoy the show CHD

Barca are on a different planet
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Pep is a crap tactician who walks into great squads.

Had a competitive side out despite injuries that no other team could deal with and he completely fucked it up.

Over rated.
      If the ref sends Neymar off for the dive like he should, it's 0-0 with Barca down to ten. Small margins.

He can't win em all, no manager can touch his major trophy haul or win rate in the last decade.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        just enjoy the show CHD

No they aren't. They are very good and in good form.

I did enjoy that game, was very good. Terrible tactics from Pep though. I called it at half time.

Comment

just enjoy the show CHD

This is probably true but I would still sell my soul to see juve play 120mins with sub 15% possession and do them on penos.

Comment

How can anyone put Ronaldo in the same bracket as that genius? Seriously.
            Shootout in Berlin in June hopefully. Good night for the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              If the ref sends Neymar off for the dive like he should, it's 0-0 with Barca down to ten. Small margins.

He can't win em all, no manager can touch his major trophy haul or win rate in the last decade.
              He walked into great squads. Easy game.

Bayern beat them with Robben and Alaba. Difference tonight is the greatest has another level.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Are you talking about the penalty appeal just before the goal? I thought Neymar got hauled back by the defender although I haven't seen it again.

Opr

Comment

No they aren't. They are very good and in good form.

I did enjoy that game, was very good. Terrible tactics from Pep though. I called it at half time.
                    Nearly. I actually thought of you when messi dinked neuer for 2-0 Cillian m8

Comment

How can anyone put Ronaldo in the same bracket as that genius? Seriously.
                      Ronaldo has proved himself in the greatest league in the world. Messi hiding in La Liga

Comment

And now for something completely different
                        IJA2013 Teams Championships Thu 7 18 2013References / Inspired by:- Turbo Fest 2013 part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3ekHlW-XQ&t=1m29s- Gandini Mozart ...
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsg6XXGxXQ

Comment

@Eamonhonda are we on for the Ed Balls bet for tomorrow?

@Kayroo did you see my post on spinning up ofc debts last week?

@Mdoug I have a €100 bonus in my new Bet365 account that I have to play through to the tune of €600 I believe to withdraw (shots greater than 1/2). Hence I need betting tips over the next week please.

/ gambling post.

Comment

Penny Dreadful back with a bang, rare to have half decent horror in a TV show, lets hope they keep it up for the whole season.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Nope but I know I have outstanding with you. What's the damage and how do you wanna settle?
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

They showed the pic of BOD, my brother and I on second captains.IMG-20150401-WA0005.jpg
                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      UK election is spectacularly close - 2.06 Cameron to be next pm, 1.97 Miliband. Personally think there's a bit of value in anything Labour. The 'be scared of the Scots' thing is bound to be effective with the ordinary joe voter for the Tories, but there's not many people who can look back over last five years and say they are actually better off, so thats bound to be of more importance. Think maybe the attempt to caricature Miliband hasn't paid off as well as planned for the Tories. Its kinda hard to make a cartoon character out of someone who went to Harvard and who is actually a bit sensible at the end of the day. Plus Cameron's fat face is surely going to dissuade a decent chunk of voters who might pretend otherwise to pollsters.
                                      watched panorama on i player tonight where guy Nate Silver has been pretty damn close / a lot better than regular pundits in predicting election results in USA. His 'team' have been working on the UK election and although there is more variance here ( UK) than US am gonna use his latest stats as guide for some interest spread betting. Heres what his website is punting on atm and should be good fun /sweat

FiveThirtyEight is publishing forecasts for the 2015 parliamentary election developed by Chris Hanretty, Ben Lauderdale and Nick Vivyan, a group of U.K. academi…

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Nope but I know I have outstanding with you. What's the damage and how do you wanna settle?
                                            Well I had suggested for fun that yourself and Eamonhonda instead of shipping engage in spin-it-up-aments. First bet was on the Mayweather to win by points which came in. That money should now be on Ed Balls to succeed Osbourne as chancellor in UK.

I won't burden you with proxy punting. It's a mere €50, whatever method is least bothersome to you will do, which I guess is probably Paypal if you have it since it takes all of 10 seconds. If you do I'll pm my email. Or if something else suits better then let me know.

Comment

HAPPYish, its only 2 episodes in, just watched the first one and very clever. Steve Coogan stars.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Guardilola

Comment

@Eamonhonda are we on for the Ed Balls bet for tomorrow?

@Mdoug I have a €100 bonus in my new Bet365 account that I have to play through to the tune of €600 I believe to withdraw (shots greater than 1/2). Hence I need betting tips over the next week please.

/ gambling post.
                                                    Nearly forgot. Max bet seems to be 25. Put it on there
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Have been having a lot of fun with the draw no bet's in the premier league darts the last few weeks, and if void bets count towards your 600 then you're sorted. Flushy will probably have some tips for the ones tomorrow and when I get on me lappy I'll take a sconce too.
                                                      Either that or throw the 100 on #15 on live roulette.
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

so undecided right now if that was a useful use of 7.14 mins!
                                                        Just think about the amount of time spent watching britian's got 'talent' and you will feel fine about it.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          Have been having a lot of fun with the draw no bet's in the premier league darts the last few weeks, and if void bets count towards your 600 then you're sorted. Flushy will probably have some tips for the ones tomorrow and when I get on me lappy I'll take a sconce too.
                                                          Either that or throw the 100 on #15 on live roulette.
                                                          I hear chads losing at the darts
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                            I believe I heard he once loved the game, that was before the recent happenings. He almost had a stormer of a week last week tbf, would be epic for the comeback of the century. Leicesteresque
                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 07-05-15, 00:35.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                              I believe I heard he once loved the game, that was before the recent happenings. He almost had a stormer of a week last week tbf, would be epic for the comeback of the century. Leicesteresque
                                                              Was in with a chance til last week.

WP.

Comment

No.

CHD beats everyone on this site at darts.

I'm losing at luck+darts gamboooooling

Comment

Just goin off what I heard mate

Need finklee's Disney trip report

Comment

Just goin off what I heard mate

Need finklee's Disney trip report
                                                                    ER TR M8

Comment

Wot?

Only six hours or less sleep for poor riggly

Comment

Wot?

Only six hours or less sleep for poor riggly
                                                                        I abbreviated Eddie rockets trip report FRIEND

Comment

Liked that. Kinda hoping the Tories win for the shits and giggles of them leaving the EU and resulting carnage.
                                                                          They wouldn't leave the EU.

Hard to see how any durable government can be formed at this stage, barring some last minute unpolled swing one way or the other.

Comment

Grexits, perhaps.

Comment

...

Comment

Can't read that due to the size, but always feel doubtful about the accuracy of any future projections about chaotic situations that are able to be neatly summarised in an ordered chart like that. You'd be more confident of its realism if there was a lot of circular crazy wavy lines looping back on themselves and a few infinite loops.
                                                                                Yanis Varoufakis says deal can come “in the next few days, or weeks”, as eurozone bond markets suffer heavy volatility

Follow here.
                                                                                Last edited by Emmet; 07-05-15, 08:14.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Heading to Brussels for 2 nights tomorrow - any restaurant recommendations? (or general touristy stuff for that matter)

Comment

Having Bacon and Egg. Cracked egg into cup 1st ( eggs are fresh from brother in law chickens/ducks ) This egg obviously was just discovered after hiding for weeks as it was rancid. The smell was awful and couldnt bring myself to have an egg after.

Love eggs but that sight and smell gonna last with me a while and brain wont accept any egg now.

Strange how brain will reject something you loved 30 mins ago!

Comment

Somebody was on about wild garlic on here recently? I found a forest of the stuff the other day, made the best pesto so it did, my god the smell of it is amazing.

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-05-15, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                              Heading to Brussels for 2 nights tomorrow - any restaurant recommendations? (or general touristy stuff for that matter)
                                                                                              Do not go to any of the restaurants off the Grand Place.

Go to lots of brown bars, treat Belgian beer with due respect. take a train to Ghent for a day.

Comment

What's the general expected GBP - EUR currency implications of a Miliband or Cameron led government can anyone say?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  What's the general expected GBP - EUR currency implications of a Miliband or Cameron led government can anyone say?
                                                                                                  Paging Denny. Grexit probably more of a factor though imo

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    Somebody was on about wild garlic on here recently? I found a forest of the stuff the other day, made the best pesto so it did, my god the smell of it is amazing.

Forgot about that, will head back to my spot shortly. Seemingly the flowers are edible also.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

secret garden wankers

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                        Paging Denny. Grexit probably more of a factor though imo
                                                                                                        Don't know much about FX (you'd get more insight googling it) but would pretty much expect weakness into the vote esp when they get a hung parliament*, and a Cameron led government to outperform a Miliband led one. But that's just one of a bizillion factors at play at the moment and chances are it'll be fairly imperceptible unless you're looking to change 7/8 figures.

*markets can be really dumb even with such obvious events, UK financials were weak around the Scot Ref even though it was 99% no.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 07-05-15, 10:42.

Comment

I'd imagine that perception of riskiness of the Greek situation is innately linked to the speed of news you are following.

Minute-by-minute: oh fcketyfckfck buy all the tinned goods
                                                                                                          Economist weekly column: that looks bad

Which is most likely to contain true trend information though?
                                                                                                          Yeah you'd have had a heart attack by now following min by min Greek news for the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                            watched panorama on i player tonight where guy Nate Silver has been pretty damn close / a lot better than regular pundits in predicting election results in USA. His 'team' have been working on the UK election and although there is more variance here ( UK) than US am gonna use his latest stats as guide for some interest spread betting. Heres what his website is punting on atm and should be good fun /sweat

http://fivethirtyeight.com/interacti...n-predictions/
                                                                                                            I think this election will probably highlight the value of the targeting efforts Labour have undertaken in key Conservative marginals. I would guess the Silver is underestimating the Labour swing effect by using a more traditional national swing model. A similar argument might potentially apply to the way Conservatives appear to be targeting some former Lib Dem seats.

Comment

Messi-Boateng memes are delivering:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

UK election is spectacularly close - 2.06 Cameron to be next pm, 1.97 Miliband. Personally think there's a bit of value in anything Labour.
                                                                                                                1.86 Cameron, 2.12 Miliband at the moment.
                                                                                                                Presumably in the absence of published exit polls throughout the day any market changes will be coming from those with early access to such polls.
                                                                                                                So looking like Conservatives outperforming expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  1.86 Cameron, 2.12 Miliband at the moment.
                                                                                                                  Presumably in the absence of published exit polls throughout the day any market changes will be coming from those with early access to such polls.
                                                                                                                  So looking like Conservatives outperforming expectations.
                                                                                                                  Exit polls don't have a great reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    Exit polls don't have a great reputation.
                                                                                                                    Last couple of elections in the UK the exit polls have been excellent, think they nailed actual seats numbers not just percentages. Remember thinking at 3.30am on the Friday morning of the last one that could have gone to bed at 10.15pm. They put a lot of work into fixing what went wrong in some shambolic exit polls in the 90s.
                                                                                                                    Obviously the model they use will eventually fail as well, maybe today.

Comment

yeah you're right, I'm thinking more of Ireland, FPTP probably makes it a lot easier too.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 07-05-15, 11:11.

Comment

Wouldn't it be class if Cameron got to cling on to power because of the Shinners moronic abstention policy and it ended up with us building border posts
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                          Messi-Boateng memes are delivering:

Seen a few across reddit and FB, can you post a link to most of them in one place? Or post them here, need some more lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X