Barrow - Conference North
    Bromley - Conference South
    Premier League - Blues m8 Blues.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Peanut butter on toast with tea
      slap some jam on top of that if you have any respect for yourself

Comment

Anyone interested in tracking down and brutally torturing the people responsible for the Orchard Thieves marketing campaign?

Comment

Everyone you talk to while getting pinged around the kafkaesque IW call centre has a Cork accent and sounds like they are taking the piss. More evidence of incompetence

Comment

Chelsea Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Something came up the other night (thurs) about Kate Middleton being about to pop.
              And the GF turns to me and says "did she not have the baby. I was sure she had a girl called Charlotte"
              I see today she's since had a girl. And Charlotte is in the running.
              Afaik the sex wasn't know beforehand, and thenGF wouldn't be one for reading gossip column name predictions.
              Should I fill the boots on the premonition.
              my money's on victoria 6/1

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                my money's on victoria 6/1
                Mines on Chelsea.

Comment

Bolasie playing up front for Palace has got to be worth a few quid at 9's.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                    Stamford Bridge when Chelsea need 3 points to win the league.

6-0

Comment

Some next level retardation on Facebook this morning about the boxing.

I can only imagine the amount of drool when Aldo McGregor rolls around.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Block now. Easy.

C'mon Chelsea

Comment

Phew!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            Block now. Easy.

C'mon Chelsea
                            I enjoy reading it m8, makes me feel better about myself ya know.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Opr
                              ?

Shows how much the bookies have squeezed that market

Palace CF away to best team in country should be 14's to 18's
                              A winger with 4 goals in the season (even playing up front) should surely be bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                ?

Shows how much the bookies have squeezed that market

Palace CF away to best team in country should be 14's to 18's
                                A winger with 4 goals in the season (even playing up front) should surely be bigger?
                                You know I mean ATG yeah? A forward on his own upfront against any defense in the prem would be rarely bigger than 6's. He was priced with most bookies prior to the match at around 5's. Bet365 just hadn't updated the market to reflect he wasn't playing on the wing.

Opr

Comment

Opr

CHD

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You know I mean ATG yeah? A forward on his own upfront against any defense in the prem would be rarely bigger than 6's. He was priced with most bookies prior to the match at around 5's. Bet365 just hadn't updated the market to reflect he wasn't playing on the wing.

Opr
                                      Na, didn't know that

Still a bit tight on a lad who has a poor scoring record over his career imo, gud luck with her though

Comment

9s is a bit tight anytime for a striker?

That's a great price
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Stamford Bridge when Chelsea need 3 points to win the league.

6-0
                                          Do you reckon that Jose told them to win 1-0 just to wum the shit out of everyone?

Comment

Is it just me or is this SNP surge in Scotland not hilarious? "Ah yes, we didn't have the balls to vote for independence but we'll now vote in the failed proponents of a Yes vote".

Skirt-wearing freaks.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              Is it just me or is this SNP surge in Scotland not hilarious? "Ah yes, we didn't have the balls to vote for independence but we'll now vote in the failed proponents of a Yes vote".

Skirt-wearing freaks.
                                              I'd say the Tories screaming "Don't trust the jocks voting from abroad" must somewhat rile/bemuse the no voting sheep gut eating surrender monkies

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                Mayweather really is the Chelsea of boxing
                                                Chelsea is the Mayweather of football
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

That was the first fight I've ever watched and I feel like I watched a different one to everyone else, must make a point of betting on hated figures in the future, seems to work out.

Comment

Finally we got it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                      Do you reckon that Jose told them to win 1-0 just to wum the shit out of everyone?
                                                      He's made me need a nap before going back out.

Comment

Terry with some minus cunt points there, maybe he's not all bad. Deserved champions no doubt. Hoping for a goalfest at Spurs.

Comment

Terry is just dumb, there are 100s more genuine good stories than bad.

Captain. Leader. Legend.

Comment

Terry is just dumb, there are 100s more genuine good stories than bad.

Captain. Leader. Legend.
                                                            Where are Chelsea likely to strengthen in the summer? Happy with Willian/Cuadrado on the wing? Ivanovic to be replaced? Oscar? Also, surprised there hasn't been too many rumours about Madrid going after Hazard. Bale is constantly linked with exit so surely the no 1 replacement they will go after is Hazard.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                              Where are Chelsea likely to strengthen in the summer? Happy with Willian/Cuadrado on the wing? Ivanovic to be replaced? Oscar? Also, surprised there hasn't been too many rumours about Madrid going after Hazard. Bale is constantly linked with exit so surely the no 1 replacement they will go after is Hazard.
                                                              The only team in England who play in a style to suit Bale are Utd, possibly Liverpool if they set up like last season

But pool could never afford him and he wouldn't go to them so its utd or Italy/Paris

He would have the same problem at Chelski that he has at Madrid, ie no space behind to gallop into

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                No idea tbh.

Would like a change in formation myself and a new left back. Let Azpilcueta play RB. We can bulk up the squad with a returning Salah and Bamford. Couple of very good kids coming through. If a world class player becomes available like Pogba we will probably be in for them but don't think there is any rush to splash cash. Money is available. Don't like Willian much but he's had a very good month. Cuadrado needs a summer with the team.

Hazard is going nowhere. Doubt Bale moves, if he does then we will get him imo but Hazard will still be at Chelsea either way.

Probably sell Cech and buy an old keeper.

Comment

Looking forward to next weeks guard of honour

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    Stream for

1. Golf

2. GAA (Not in Ireland today so RTE player a non runner)

tyvm..
                                                                    Time4tv.com if you are stuck it's not the best but will do for sky sports.
                                                                    Atdhe.ru will have links either.

Mcilroy looks good. West coast is tough for someone who needs some sleep
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Gaa is on tg4 gab not rte, Waterford playing some great stuff in the 1st half

Comment

Spazzball really has to be the most retarded of all religions.

Comment

A number of post fight articles/interviews which are interesting.

Comment

Why can't KenDo keep his tongue in his head? Fkn lizard.

Comment

What a dig in from Bingham. You feared the worst after Murphy went three up.

Opr

Comment

When did the Indo turn into a self-embracing knacker paper?
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

What a dig in from Bingham. You feared the worst after Murphy went three up.

Opr
                                                                                  Some set of balls on him in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    Before I was born anyway.

Comment

Years ago.

Not sure what all the fuss about Liverpool doing a guard of honour is about. Che deserving champs, its not Utd so no problem. Players are pros and will just get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Before I was born anyway.
                                                                                        expected a response like this but ffs, this kind of stuff:

Floyd 'Misogynist' Mayweather is 55-0 if you count the women he's abused and beaten http://indo.ie/MrsKt
                                                                                        Either embrace the shit journalism and reporting like Spin, or embrace the shit jokes like PaddyPower. Don't half do both and try to pretend to be a non-tabloid newspaper as well.
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                          Years ago.

Not sure what all the fuss about Liverpool doing a guard of honour is about. Che deserving champs, its not Utd so no problem. Players are pros and will just get on with it.
                                                                                          Ah it's just tradition. Be nice for slippy to see some league champions up close before he wins an MLS title

Comment

Uncle Fester holding his own fairly well against the tellytubby in the snooker.

Comment

think I'm a bit cranky from lack of sleep but fuck me the amount of drivel on Facebook really is excessive today. People talking about how humble and truly happy Pacquaio is because he's religious...these will be the same people slating those that are voting no and of course there's no mention of Pacquaio's anti-gay marriage stance.
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

think I'm a bit cranky from lack of sleep but fuck me the amount of drivel on Facebook really is excessive today. People talking about how humble and truly happy Pacquaio is because he's religious...of course no mention how Pacquaio will be voting No on May 22nd.
                                                                                                I don't think he is eligible to vote in Ireland m8.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Skirt-wearing freaks.
                                                                                                  Do you know why it's called a kilt?

"Cos I kilt the last bastard that called it a skirt"

Comment

Longshanks The King Of Kings,Patrick Mcgoohan A true king & best one liner.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                      nah m8, Irish Sports Council offered him a lucrative package to compete in the 2018 Olympics.
                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                        We say that about the English lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          The Hotspur dougy style spinup balance stands at 93.48. I look forward to the next bet.
                                                                                                          Splendid.

In the spirit of MDoug I am going to pay attention to the fact that Kayroo hasn't been on and got on board, thereby halving the profits of the fight. So it's really a beat, and worthy of starting chasing.

The next spin will be on the UK election. Please stick the bank on Ed Balls to be the next chancellor after Osbourne @ 6/5:

Comment

Incredible stuff from Mcilroy. Furyk played very well but McIlroy hangs with him and then just produces incredible stuff on 17 and 18.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                              Splendid.

In the spirit of MDoug I am going to pay attention to the fact that Kayroo hasn't been on and got on board, thereby halving the profits of the fight. So it's really a beat, and worthy of starting chasing.

The next spin will be on the UK election. Please stick the bank on Ed Balls to be the next chancellor after Osbourne @ 6/5:
                                                                                                              http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi..._grp_ids=64935
                                                                                                              You should have been on the Crawley for relegation bandwagon earlier! Choo Choo
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                Splendid.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi..._grp_ids=64935
                                                                                                                ha, Balls
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                  Not in referendums anyway. Sinn Fein would probably get him a vote in a general election alright.

Comment

Off to see the Cobain movie. Smell ye later m8s
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Probably a massive long shot but does anyone know of a link to watch Kurt Cobain's Montage of Heck?

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                                                                          Probably a massive long shot but does anyone know of a link to watch Kurt Cobain's Montage of Heck?
                                                                                                                          Usual places torrents etc.
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X