Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pledged money to my first project on Kickstarter. (actually did, felt good to help the little guy)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      I think that's essentially what the bible passage says.
      "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination"

The same part of the bible forbids sex with your mother in law, so who ever wrote it was casting a pretty wide net. Wouldn't be taking it too seriously
      That is such a joke of a sentence and if that is their reasoning then fml.

I mean I think we all know God isn't real at this stage, nor is anything in this world.... but God is less real than everything else.

Also of the 3 ex's(all were pretty decent looking chicks) moms I have met not one of them were hot, I think I got out/in at the right time.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        More of these posts, much quicker version of that how does stuff work show.
        Here you go

Comment

The ancient Greeks had no problem with homosexuality though. Even Bunk in The Wire knew this. It was those Hebrews in the Old Testament who took offense to it. But of course the bible also supports slavery and oppression of women, as well as some other oddities like trading your daughters life for the life of a prostitute that you're harboring in your home, or setting a bear on no-good punk kids who mock bald men. And that's just scratching the surface. For the "greatest book ever written", the bible is filled with an awful lot of shite.

Comment

what price did you get on under 68% RD? I remember it being mentioned a while ago, can't believe I didn't lump on it. The under 62.5% sounds like it'll be nailed on too.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
              I was leaving out the recycling bin this evening and a bunch of yes campaigners about a dozen were roaming my estate.
              One lady was going up to ring the door bell told her the baby was asleep so she handed me a leaflet.
              I immediately binned it and told her i dont need constant harassement in the media or from blokes in dresses like that panti bliss tranny to do the right thing.
              alright billy big bollix looking out for the environment
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                No voters are a bunch of pussies.
                The fact that they literally are afraid to admit they are voting no is a sign in itself.

Homosexuality was not accepted back in the olden times which is a known fact and they are agreeing with those homophobic people from decades ago? Pathetic

I know nothing about the bible and if it is actually stated that no man shall lay with another man, but if it is then I can somewhat accept religious people voting no. I mean they stand for something and they have beliefs. People who are voting no because they don't like gays is just utterly pathetic imho.
                That is all.

Also. I might be drunk and rambling.
                Olden times? Incest was accepted. Have you seen Game Of Thrones?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                I'd love to meet the cunt who said OK to these posters.
                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                The issue is the bible was a sorta constitution of its time. We regularly update our constitution as we develop and society changes, but apparently in religion you stick to some guidelines that were written for a world from 2,000 years ago. I can barely even fathom how people that long ago lived and yet there are people today who vow to stick by that way of living. Its a bit odd.

Obligatory (boring at this stage) comment: people can live however they want, whether it be from how people 2,000 years ago lived or otherwise. They just don't get the right to impose those views on how others live their lives as thats just a fcked up way of invading people's lives.
                Religion is lol. Anyone who bothers to think about it knows that. Look at anywhere else in the world, it's based on religion. Wars, law, life... Based on fucking fairytales.It's hilarious. Earth is full of sheep.

We are advanced cavemen. Unluckily for me I lived at a time of advanced caveman sheep.

Vote Yes m8s

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

We are taught that to exist you must be created.

Who created that God chap up in the clouds?

Think about it.

I bet nobody has an answer.

Comment

If anyone's have trouble backing with PP I don't mind laying their current under 61.5% Yes at 5/6. Will take a liability of 1k.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                        If anyone's have trouble backing with PP I don't mind laying their current under 61.5% Yes at 5/6. Will take a liability of 1k.
                        I'll lay 1k at 5/6 that you enjoy taking sweets outs of prams.

Comment

Deep shtuff tonight.

Not a new article, but a grim view of labour in the future. Suppose it will make getting a plumber cheaper.

tl;dr oddjobs
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Would you ideally want/need a 3 pack of the same pussy cat undies mellor? Surely one would be grand.
                            If you have multiple broads to give them too, then fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Olden times? Incest was accepted. Have you seen Game Of Thrones?

91 to fucking 75 in 2015.... GOT has nothing on Denmark
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Actually lol, sure you'll have lots of takers
                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I've developed a slight conspiracy view on religion. Especially the tendency of Republicans in the US to bring up religion to annoy people. Its essentially to get liberals irritated and distracted so they don't focus on the broader issue of wealth flowing to the top 0.1%. Its a rather smart plan, if my conspiracy theory is to be believed; get your main critics so angry about 'omg they're taking our right to equality, smoke weed, gender rights' that they fail to focus on the vastly more important point that inequality of opportunities is becoming endemic due to inherited wealth. That's the key issue in society imo. But libs like me are so easily distracted by whatever the outrage of the day is, that we fail to focus on the bigger picture.
                                  that's the same reason we still have 40 hour work weeks. The man doesn't want us thinking for ourselves while the establishment bones us.
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

http://mashable.com/2015/04/22/denmark-bestiality/

91 to fucking 75 in 2015.... GOT has nothing on Denmark
                                      asked a m8 living in Denmark about this, he basically said the reason people are against it is because it's a fairly needless law and it's a waste of time passing laws like these.
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Dotmund beat Bayern on penos in the German Cup, Bayern missed all four of their penalties:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                          asked a m8 living in Denmark about this, he basically said the reason people are against it is because it's a fairly needless law and it's a waste of time passing laws like these.
                                          I'd be worried about my pets if he was visiting m8.

I can understand not voting to have it on the ballot(whatever you call it), but 75 people voted for it not to go through is not the same thing.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'd be worried about my pets if he was visiting m8.

I can understand not voting to have it on the ballot(whatever you call it), but 75 people voted for it not to go through is not the same thing.
                                            yeah he wasn't really sure. He said his girlfriend was against it though and the reasons being something to do with there being too many laws/time wasted on law-making or the likes.

Or the Danes are just cow rapists.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

that's the same reason we still have 40 hour work weeks. The man doesn't want us thinking for ourselves while the establishment bones us.
                                              I'm sure we could work it out while working a 50 hour week?

Just on that Keynes 15 hour work week, I imagine he hadn't discounted that consumption would change/increase when he decreed it.

I'm thinking an 18-21 hour work week sounds reasonable.
                                              6 - 7 hours of serious in the zone grinding, 3 days per week perhaps, maybe Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Prepare food beforehand.

I'm available for email based exam guidance if you want pal. Fairly certain if you sent me past exam paper plus revision class notes i'll work it the exam as its not rocket science to determine a lecturer's train of thought. Failing that i'll ask someone who knows about the area.
                                              It's a layup really, they've told us what to expect for the most part, I am just being really lazy to my own detriment.

On that, one of the exams: need you maths lads to give me some percentages.

One of the exams, she gave us six topics, said four will come up and you do two questions.
                                              What is the optimal number of topics to study (I'm doubting this mad concept occurred to many of my peers).

Four (or even three maybe) seems to be the number that jumps to mind, I haven't worked it out though.
                                              Obviously not six.

Edit to add: Thank you for the kind offer

Comment

Excel people, I need help.

I have a cell where I want to set it so that the user can select options from a drop down.
                                                For example, say they enter Weight, or Height in cell B5,
                                                I've done that with the list option under Data Validation.

Now, I want to set it up so the formatting of the adjacent cell varies depending on which they select. So they enter the numbers in B6 and its formatted as either "80kg" or "1.5m". These are numbers, and used in formulas, the letters are just formatting.

I'd assume this was conditional formatting, but I'm only getting options for colour formatting in that case

Comment

Hmm, so was able to do it with a custom conditional formatting.
                                                  However, they are applied in order, so it doesn't switch between the two.
                                                  Minor issue though, as long as the select the drop down first it will be correct, or if they edit the number.

Comment

Dotmund beat Bayern on penos in the German Cup, Bayern missed all four of their penalties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muiDnHxfsVM
                                                    I enjoy that.

I especially enjoy Europes most over rated player save his team then knock them out.

I enjoy that.

Comment

People should vote yes just to give that rotten corrupt fairytale pushing organisation, also known as the Catholic Church, a massive fuck you.

Vote Yes for fuck you religion.
                                                      I'm surprised how many former staunchly homophobic people I know are now flying rainbow flags from the rooftops in support of the referendum; I think fuck all of it has to do with people becoming more liberal or open-minded, seems solely because it's a fuck you to the church.
                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 29-04-15, 08:50.

Comment

I enjoy that.

I especially enjoy Europes most over rated player save his team then knock them out.

I enjoy that.
                                                        I enjoy you enjoying stuff.
                                                        Denny up late.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                          I enjoy you enjoying stuff.
                                                          Denny up late.
                                                          I enjoy you m8.

Vote Yes for Lottie and myself.

Comment

The Future, NOW™

This slogan is brought to you by the Chad and Lottie program for development.

Comment

m8s helping m8s™

Comment

Party name:

SPOILER

Fianna LOL

Comment

If Villa win the FA Cup then one of soton/pool/spurs won't be in Europa next year.
                                                                  Soton have a lot of the relegation teams coming up, Pool are playing shocking at the minute and Spurs have a tough enough run-in.

Chelsea have walked the league but 2/3/4th and 5/6/7th and the relegation battle are all gonna come down to the wire and be class!!

Predictions:
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  2nd: Arsenal
                                                                  3rd: Man U
                                                                  4th: Man C
                                                                  5th: Soton
                                                                  6th: Spurs
                                                                  7th: Pool
                                                                  17th: Leicester(soz riggs, grats chd)
                                                                  18th: Sunderland
                                                                  19th: QPR(I hope they go down, so very much, much bet, much win)
                                                                  20th: Burnley
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                    The best purchase we've ever made. Mad about the little fecker. Do you have a dog?
                                                                    I get the occasional one m8 but leave early.
                                                                    I thought you would have one of your own , how do you mow your meadow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      I had a very interesting conversation about the equality referendum with a group of elderly Irish nuns all living for a long time in South Africa. They really didn't have much to say about the subject at hand, I could sense their distaste for the subject but an understanding that the world and civil society in Ireland has passed them by. Because it had been on the RTE news that morning we talked about Mary McAleese's position and they were all delighted that she took on the bishops and without saying anything controversial applauded her decision to stand up for her son ahead of the stated position of the church they share.
                                                                      Yet they would all vote No because an imaginary dude tells them so. They have allowed 'him' to control their lives thus far, why break the habit of a lifetime?

Comment

The Dublin vs rest of country divide is ridic in any referendum involving morals.

Was looking it up as was thinking of whether 10.5+ constituencies might vote against gay marriage. When you look at some of those areas you'd really wonder. Kerry North, for example, was reasonably closely divided on whether or not the country should execute people. Is the local farmer ambling into the booth with shite on his wellies really going to ever be thinking 'lets do this for the gays'. And there's a lot of those constituencies.
                                                                        10.5 + strikes me as unlikely. National polls consistently showing high support for the Yes side, so I think the No vote is likely to be fairly spread.

You can throw Donegal into the No pot fairly easily, (regardless of the question), maybe Kerry, sometimes Clare and Limerick West, but after that, to get over 50% in another 6/7 constituencies seems unlikely. Just IMO obv.

Think you need (1) Roughly double the No vote than Polls showing on average AND (2) they'll bother to turn out when the Referendum seems likely to be passed AND (3) that those votes concentrate themselves in 10.5 constituencies.

Comment

Kerry and the south is about 53 years behind m8.
                                                                          Disturbing to think where that puts Donegal and most of Connacht.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

what price did you get on under 68% RD? I remember it being mentioned a while ago, can't believe I didn't lump on it. The under 62.5% sounds like it'll be nailed on too.
                                                                            5/6

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                              I'm surprised how many former staunchly homophobic people I know are now flying rainbow flags from the rooftops in support of the referendum; I think fuck all of it has to do with people becoming more liberal or open-minded, and solely because it's a fuck you to the church.
                                                                              Mostly it's got to do with people enjoying the view from the moral high ground imo.

The cloak of righteousness is a hard garment to remove once you become accustomed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                10.5 + strikes me as unlikely. National polls consistently showing high support for the Yes side, so I think the No vote is likely to be fairly spread.

You can throw Donegal into the No pot fairly easily, (regardless of the question), maybe Kerry, sometimes Clare and Limerick West, but after that, to get over 50% in another 6/7 constituencies seems unlikely. Just IMO obv.

Think you need (1) Roughly double the No vote than Polls showing on average AND (2) they'll bother to turn out when the Referendum seems likely to be passed AND (3) that those votes concentrate themselves in 10.5 constituencies.
                                                                                All the border counties except Louth. Rural Galway. Mayo. Roscommon. Laois/Offaly.

Easy enough to make a case for all these.

DLR - what will the Yes vote be in 'Ireland's most liberal constituency'? 82% imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Disturbing to think where that puts Donegal and most of Connacht.
                                                                                  They haven't even had the Vikings yet.

Comment

I see the mural on Rick's was destroyed overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      God works in mysterious ways m8
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Looking to get a cheap and cheerful laptop, not going to be used for anything more taxing than browsing and downloading movies. Suggestions? Chromebook?

Comment

Donegal is king and always right, won't hear of anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                            Looking to get a cheap and cheerful laptop, not going to be used for anything more taxing than browsing and downloading movies. Suggestions? Chromebook?
                                                                                            Intel Celeron Laptops including HP, Dell, Acer and more at low prices with next day delivery and finance available. Get your Celeron laptop and save!

Missus has this. It's 'shite' but there's nothing she needs from it that it can't do.

Comment

Just heard the Yes campaigns advert on the radio which is in the form of a Mrs Browns boys sketch.

Think you can start spending RDIII.

Comment

Iago's next port of call

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  A sporting €10 that they are still in the house on Thursday?
                                                                                                  Yeah lets do that and the loser has to honour-drop the tenner into a homeless persons coin collection. Nice element of karma there, potentially.
                                                                                                  Hmmm, they do seem to be in the process of leaving today.

Unless they shinny back over the walls tonight and claim adverse possession (maybe not such a long shot) you shall have to be declared the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                    God works in mysterious ways m8
                                                                                                    Fear the planning gods

Comment

I’ve yet hear of reason to vote ‘No’ that won’t still be an issue even if the referendum is defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                                        The ancient Greeks had no problem with homosexuality though. Even Bunk in The Wire knew this. It was those Hebrews in the Old Testament who took offense to it. But of course the bible also supports slavery and oppression of women, as well as some other oddities like trading your daughters life for the life of a prostitute that you're harboring in your home, or setting a bear on no-good punk kids who mock bald men. And that's just scratching the surface. For the "greatest book ever written", the bible is filled with an awful lot of shite.
                                                                                                        Iin the same book Deuteronomy I think, it outlines how women are unclean when they are a period and men cannot talk to them and must burn any chairs they sit on until a priest cleanses them.

I completely agree making fun of bald guys should be punishable by bear attacks and how to,effectively deal with pms and its all good stuff. Ssm not actually forbidden just having sex is so on the that technicality the argument is void.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                          Actually lol, sure you'll have lots of takers
                                                                                                          You'd have thought so wouldn't you. Maybe PP lay more now than when I used to bet with them.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                            I’ve yet hear of reason to vote ‘No’ that won’t still be an issue even if the referendum is defeated.
                                                                                                            Polygamy. The proposed amendment expressly forbids polygamy, which up until now has not been unconstitutional (but still illegal). As far as I can tell, that's the only valid argument against.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

28% effective annual interest on Greek 3 year bonds. I'd imagine wonga.com customers are currently looking at the Greeks thinking 'get it together lads'

It always comes back

Comment

Phone calls were you hear EHHHHHHH EHHHHH EHHH EHHHH between each word has to be the nut worst. Bluffers the lot of them.

Comment

Ship the medical degree

Comment

...

Comment

You can see how he managed to become such a rich, entitled dickhead - his massive pair of solid brass balls must have been an incredible asset during the boom.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X