X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    This is Andreas in happier times.

2nd most used spot in the world for suicides in the background ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
      2nd most used spot in the world for suicides in the background ...
      The first being....?
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Thats too much
        WTF??
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
          The first being....?
          I asked myself the same question.

Bridge in China it seems.

Remind me to delete browsing history.

Comment

Sickening.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Grim, not unprecedented though. Has to be most likely option for the missing Malaysian flight too, more likely then most of the off the wall theories out there anyway

Comment

The co-pilot of the Germanwings jet that crashed in the French Alps deliberately forced the plane into the descent that led to the disaster, the prosecutor said. He pressed a button that accelerated the Airbus A320’s descent when alone in the cockpit. “It was a voluntary action,” Robin said.
                They really need to take away that "Crash Plane Into Mountain" button.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

V4V sent you a PM there
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      V4V sent you a PM there
                      Didn't realise he was a sex toy guru too!

Comment

It seems the lad GAB was playing 2-5 Triple draw with last night was seen strolling around Parkwest Industrial estate this morning

[NSFW="NSFW"]

[/NSFW]
                        Attached Files

Comment

It really is just awful what happened to those poor people. Must have been the most terrifying 8 minutes of their life. The law needs to change like to the US system with two in cockpit at all times.

RIP to all on board

Comment

At the moment all they have released (and the French really did release a lot it seems) is that the co-pilot did not answer the knock on the door but seemed to be breathing normally.

I hope they do find/have found some evidence of this on his computer/elsewhere for all the families involved - including his.

I also think it's fairly amazing that literally 50 hours after the plane crashed we are where we are with the information.

Comment

Stolen from the BA Forum.

Well worth €60 if you want to Multi Room ps4 (It does need decent Wifi)

Originally posted by jessie_pinkman
                              Not sure if this is expired

PlayStation TV is a new micro console that allows players to play their game of PS4 another HD TV you have at home.

Now players can also enjoy matches in PSP and PS Vita PS one on your TV, as well as buying, renting or play your favorite movies from PS Store 24 horal a day, seven days a week. PlayStation TV combines technology and multitude of features in a sleek and compact; has a 1GB memory and includes a digital download code 3 PS Vita games worth more than € 30:

- Worms
                              - Revolution Extreme
                              - Ultra Velocity
                              - OlliOlli

Package Contents: 1 System PlayStation TV, 1 Cable HDMI, 1 Ac Adapter, AC cable 1, Instructions, code download Worms, Revolution Extreme Velocity ultra and OlliOlli.

It installs quickly and easily: the player only needs your DualShock 4 to start using it and have full remote control of your PS4 no matter what this broadcast on the main TV.
                              LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                This is Andreas in happier times.

Am I the only one who wished he had fallen off while taking that picture?

Had been reading up on this the last few days, literally nothing made sense except for intentional pilot suicide.
                                Even if he accidentally hit 'lock' by going unconscious the first time it only stays in that position for 5 minutes. He would have intentionally had to press it again after 5 minutes, which he did. Sad times.
                                Last edited by mdoug; 26-03-15, 15:26.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Didn't realise he was a sex toy guru too!
                                  That is an oppressive post m8

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                    It really is just awful what happened to those poor people. Must have been the most terrifying 8 minutes of their life.
                                    We are all on a journey to the same destination as those passengers, just with a less steep descent.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      We are all on a journey to the same destination as those passengers, just with a less steep descent.
                                      Speak for yourself m8, no interest in going skiing.

Comment

The main thing I've learned from this tragic/horrifying incident is how many people think descent has no 's'.

Comment

Friends of mine gonna be joining a 6aside(rolling subs) league out in DCU starting 16th of April if anyone is interested. Will last for 14 weeks and they are hoping to get 7 people paying €100 upfront so if you're interested let me know.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            The main thing I've learned from this tragic/horrifying incident is how many people think descent has no 's'.
                                            Loosers.

Comment

Loosers.
                                              Banned. Think about what you've done.

Comment

Jesus Christ man, Did you have a talk with Andreas before his shift the last day.

I have a deadline for 12 tomorrow and I am not sure if I could be bothered now.
                                                Last edited by poprock; 26-03-15, 17:23.

Comment

I'm going snowboarding/skiing after work. None of this plane business. kilternan is good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                    I'm going snowboarding/skiing after work. None of this plane business. kilternan is good enough for me.
                                                    Makes sure to get some tea into you. What might you have?

Comment

I am having tapas which I believe means small expensive food. Personally not my choice but there are also cocktails.

How about you P?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                        I am having tapas which I believe means small expensive food. Personally not my choice but there are also cocktails.

How about you P?
                                                        I've often though of the reaction in a tapas restaurant if you were to bring a sliced pan & a tub of dairygold in with you and make sambos with the little portions.
                                                        I think the disgust would be worth the embarrassment
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Why does the use of "would of", "could of" "had of" go completely unchallenged on this forum? I thought it was a Dublin thing as it is used so regularly here, but I noticed a Waterford poster using it today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                            Why does the use of "would of", "could of" "had of" go completely unchallenged on this forum? I thought it was a Dublin thing as it is used so regularly here, but I noticed a Waterford poster using it today as well.
                                                            I'm pretty sure Danny has been given out to for it, but I'm equally sure he has told people to feck off and probably made a point of using it from then on.

It's less annoying to me personally than some of the common ones I see, but still does irk me a bit I have to admit.

Comment

You could of given examples. If you had of we would of known what you mean.

Comment

France to get the walk v Brazil tonite

Comment

Not as bad as people who say 'yous' (or 'youze' in the venacular).

Or indeed 'ye'.

Think I have covered the city\country divide well there.

Comment

number one grammatical pet peeve of mine, people who do it should be shot. 'Could of' makes no actual sense. It's up there with their/there/they're.
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Not as bad as people who say 'yous' (or 'youze' in the venacular).

Or indeed 'ye'.

Think I have covered the city\country divide well there.
                                                                      I'm definitely guilty of saying ye. Replacing have with of also tilts me. Don't think I've ever seen yous or youze that you mention. Dub thing?

Comment

Amazing what annoys people. I couldnt give a fiddlers reading could of, would of. But 2 phrases that are way over used are 'To be fair' and 'to say the least', always the same offenders who use them to be fair!. Theresa the main one to say the least.

Comment

On Episode 5 of UFC 189 World Championship Tour Embedded, UFC President Dana White, featherweight champion Jose Aldo and challenger Conor McGregor make the m...

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            I'm definitely guilty of saying ye. Replacing have with of also tilts me. Don't think I've ever seen yous or youze that you mention. Dub thing?
                                                                            Yous is a Dublin thing in anyway

Comment

All in anyways, is my favourite
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Did GAB buy a watch in Cork today ?

In other news playing the 3 arena tonight, raging I'm missing it

Great 70's TOTP performance by Darts."The Boy From New York City" was released in 1978 on the Magnet record label and reached #2 in the UK charts.The song wa...

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                  Jesus Christ man, Did you have a talk with Andreas before his shift the last day.

I have a deadline for 12 tomorrow and I am not sure if I could be bothered now.
                                                                                  You should not worry about getting old or dying , we are all doing both from the day we are born. In fact being in perfect health is just dying at the slowest rate possible!

Hope that cheers you up Poprock now get that work finished.

Comment

Flying to Sweden soon. I've always suffered when flying. A dread since childhood. I've now got to add, depressed pyscho pilots to the lists of things that drain the blood from my knuckles when I board a plane. I was once woken by a foolish BA Stewardess to see if I wanted to eat some horrible food before I die. I accidentally knocked the tray all over the place nearly scalding a nearby Jew (infidel) . I dread to think what I'll do if I see a pilot gently rapping on the cockpit door.

TL DR orrrrrrr

Sleepy meerkat disturbed by his friends...omg!Subscribe for FunnyOFunny:https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnnyOFunnnyAdd Us To Ur Circle On Google+:https://plus...

Comment

Blaise O’Donnell is the closest thing ive seen to Jennifer Hart

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        Flying to Sweden soon. I've always suffered when flying. A dread since childhood. I've now got to add, depressed pyscho pilots to the lists of things that drain the blood from my knuckles when I board a plane. I was once woken by a foolish BA Stewardess to see if I wanted to eat some horrible food before I die. I accidentally knocked the tray all over the place nearly scalding a nearby Jew (infidel) . I dread to think what I'll do if I see a pilot gently rapping on the cockpit door.

TL DR orrrrrrr
                                                                                        I went to see Che Pool at Stamford Bridge a few years back. We drank solid for about 48 hours and I had to get a 10am flight back to Dublin on Mon morning.. I honestly didn't give a fuck where or if that plane landed. After that any 'normal' flight is a piece of cake.

Actually the only time I am ever worried on a plane is when we are still under the clouds and I can see the ground below. I get this constant fear that my seat (and my seat only) will fall through the bottom of the plane. Not a nice feeling.

/insert fat fucker joke here

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          Amazing what annoys people. I couldnt give a fiddlers reading could of, would of. But 2 phrases that are way over used are 'To be fair' and 'to say the least', always the same offenders who use them to be fair!. Theresa the main one to say the least.
                                                                                          Top post to be fair.

Also ye has a use. What should one use instead? You? Sure that's just ambiguous to be fair when ye think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                            Top post to be fair.

Also ye has a use. What should one use instead? You? Sure that's just ambiguous to be fair when ye think about it.
                                                                                            ye is fine as it has character and a flavour of tone but those 2 phrases is just a big exclamation mark for being too lazy/inarticulate to describe the feeling so ill just stick that at the end of the sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              Amazing what annoys people..
                                                                                              1. people who breathe through their mouth
                                                                                              2. people who sniffle and snuffle constantly instead of blowing their fucking nose

add your own....

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                I went to see Che Pool at Stamford Bridge a few years back. We drank solid for about 48 hours and I had to get a 10am flight back to Dublin on Mon morning.. I honestly didn't give a fuck where or if that plane landed. After that any 'normal' flight is a piece of cake.

Actually the only time I am ever worried on a plane is when we are still under the clouds and I can see the ground below. I get this constant fear that my seat (and my seat only) will fall through the bottom of the plane. Not a nice feeling.

/insert fat fucker joke here
                                                                                                ah Yizer all very fooking brave

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  Did GAB buy a watch in Cork today ?
                                                                                                  Wasn't even sold to an Irish person. Being sent to Rome next week.

Comment

2. people who sniffle and snuffle constantly instead of blowing their fucking nose

add your own....
                                                                                                    3. people who lock themselves into the cockpit
                                                                                                    4. wimmin who walk slowly ahead of me at night. as I pass them breathing through my mouth they clutch onto their handbags. Feel like saying, I'm not after your money . It's your drawers you should be holding on to ...
                                                                                                    5 peope who harp on about self improvement when it's too late, I'm fooked.

Comment

I hate the words that have th in them that certain areas just say t. I can get over the speech part of it but when people actually write them as they say them gets on my tits big time.

Taught being a big offender. It's fucking thought! The teachers may not have helped with the pronunciation of the words but I am pretty sure they taught how to spell them.

Comment

.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 26-03-15, 21:54.

Comment

This pilots union lad looking for Annexe 13 can just fuck off

Comment

People who put "at the end of the day" in front of a statement when in an argument thinking it gives the statement some sort of greater importance.

At the end of the day fuck those people.

Comment

Is there an ATM at Citywest for the cash games that won't show up as a gambling transaction on my card? Or do I need to stop on the way?

Comment

add your own....
                                                                                                                People who call on the phone and ask who you are without introducing themselves first. You called me you bastard who are you?

People who dont reciprocate a hello

People who take a centre line down a narrow corridor and dont move one way or tother when you approach.

People who list their qualifications in their email addy (Jeeeesaaauuusss)

Pharmacists who go through the ''this is very drowsy'' bullshit when you know that only applies to anemic 8 stone stick insects. I wish they would make the comparrison to how many pints that is before you meet this yet to be realised drowsy state. I mean its like a struggle to get a pack of neurofen and thats not even the + that has the codine in it.

Store clerks when your paying by card that dont give you a nano second to take the card out after transaction without giving you one second to take it out of your own initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  I hate the words that have th in them that certain areas just say t. I can get over the speech part of it but when people actually write them as they say them gets on my tits big time.

Taught being a big offender. It's fucking thought! The teachers may not have helped with the pronunciation of the words but I am pretty sure they taught how to spell them.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

People who say 'them' instead of 'those'.

'Are you eating them carrots?'
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Did we miss #4 ?

On Episode 4 of UFC 189 World Championship Tour Embedded, headliners Conor McGregor and Jose Aldo continue their domination of Las Vegas. Featherweight champ...
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          People who say 'them' instead of 'those'.

'Are you eating them carrots?'

don't mention 'guitar wankers' I mentioned it once already but I think I got away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X