This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Does it not? Thought that was what it was. Maybe the newer displays allow use of images.
    Completely different, the one on the board looks like a person in a wheelchair, the character doesn't. Maybe people just retweeted/favourited because they thought it sounded geeky.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Completely different, the one on the board looks like a person in a wheelchair, the character doesn't. Maybe people just retweeted/favourited because they thought it sounded geeky.
      Before the BAC fleet was totally low - floor, this symbol was used to inform passengers if the next buses due were wheelchair accessible or not.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
          Before the BAC fleet was totally low - floor, this symbol was used to inform passengers if the next buses due were wheelchair accessible or not.
          Yeah wasn't questioning it's use, more so the emperors new clothes nature of love your mans inaccurate tweet received.
          Profit before people.

Comment

I'd say its partially that! Plus what sun-soaked fiery said.
            Lol, jealous guy. You'll be here soon.

Comment

So when Chelsea v ManYoo happened a few weeks back during the build up Dobby and myself got way too into it and made a bet for £1.

I called him a welcher, was to be expected. He is a Kerryman.

Obviously it was only #epicbantz but Dobby seems to have outdone himself. I was rudely awoken by the postman this morning. Turns out Dobby has proven we don't need post codes in Wicklow.

SPOILER

After scanning it for anthrax I opened it up.

SPOILER

Was hoping for socks tbh.

Fair play Dobby! The address is class

Comment

All the free 365 moneys on the overs tonight then yeah?

Comment

Guessing I'm missing something pretty obvious but that character looks nothing like the one on the bus timetable board
                  The one on your monitor is generated using a lot more pixels.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    The one on your monitor is generated using a lot more pixels.
                    So?
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Aaaaanddd Grexit...
                        The legislation, which was passed on Tuesday night, called for the rehiring of about 13,000 civil servants whose jobs were cut in an overhaul of the public administration agreed with bailout lenders. It also eliminated annual evaluations for civil servants and promotions based on merit.
                        The government rejected claims by opposition lawmakers that the legislation violated the terms of Greece’s current €172bn bailout which requires the country’s government to agree economic measures with creditors before presenting them to parliament.
                        “We aren’t going to consult the institutions ... we don’t have to, we’re a sovereign state,” Nikos Voutsis, the powerful interior minister, told parliament.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            You sound like you are implying that you think a French one would be more solid than ours.

I mean I know our system is as flaky as feck but surely our timebomb is a only a fraction as unsustainable as the French one

No I'm genuinely undecided.

Neither promise is something that would fill my heart with Joy. The benefit the French have is scale. If we got tits up no one really gives a fuck. Witness Cyprus or the Ukraine for example. The French are probably over promising even more than our permanent government but I'm not sure how much that matters.
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

So?
                              So... you're being an idiot?

SPOILER
                              That's what the low-pixel version of the above Japanese character looks like. So rather than build a new character for the wheelchair symbol on the Dublin Bus signs, the designers used the already-existing, bit like a guy in a wheelchair-looking symbol they already had.

It really is that simple
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                They're doing the same offer on the CL game tonight so just do it again

Comment

Have a day to kill and possibly the night too in Prague next week.

Any recommendations?

Comment

Also the symbol could inverted if people can't get past that spatial conundrum.

Or more likely it is this or the actual wheelchair symbol (U+267F)
                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 06-05-15, 13:44.

Comment

I can no longer transfer movies to my Galaxy Note phone. It takes for ever then I get this message and its stops

I have tried different cables, checked driver updates etc

Found 52 yokes on malwarebytes last night , cleared them and re scanned and it came back clean.
                                      any ideas ?? fucking bugging me now
                                      Last edited by SatNav; 06-05-15, 13:48.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

They haven't gone away y'know

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You're welcome CHD. Thought you'd like the address alright. Congrats to CFC on winning the league.

Comment

That's class Dobby m8. Confrimed sound people. Back in his Dobman day's he once found my jacket and earphones in Regency and got them back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              Also the symbol could inverted if people can't get past that spatial conundrum.

Or more likely it is this or the actual wheelchair symbol (U+267F)
                                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo_%28kana%29
                                              Apparently not the Japanese symbol at all.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2015/03/25/♿︎-or-あ/
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

You know when a teenager likes another teenager so instead of just saying it they take the piss out of them, slag them etc etc but deep down they really like them?

That is what you are like with Sinn Féin.

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                You're welcome CHD. Thought you'd like the address alright. Congrats to CFC on winning the league.
                                                I'll have to top this. Thinking cap on! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                  That's class Dobby m8. Confrimed sound people. Back in his Dobman day's he once found my jacket and earphones in Regency and got them back to me.
                                                  Yes, once my mortal enemy, he conceded defeat in our long battle, now confirmed sound people.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    Initial thoughts of a definitely-not-in-the-know punter - pre-match €50 bet on BTTS at 4/5, then maybe Barce/BTTS at 5/2 or Barce/Over 2.5 at 8/5 for the speedy in-play €50.

Comment

That guy who gives the Microsoft hololens presentations is definitely using them for something unsavoury in his spare time

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        That guy who gives the Microsoft hololens presentations is definitely using them for something unsavoury in his spare time
                                                        Its so obv that that 99.999% of its potential is in the general area of unsavoury

Comment

Confirmed good egg

Comment

Any dreams?
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I remember that. The Regency were extremely unhelpful so I dropped your stuff to the Skylon where I was staying and told you my name and room number but that's not the end of the story.

What Jibbbzzz failed to mention was that he left a pair of Pokerstars headphones that are like Beats at reception for me as a thank you. Still mind those babies with my life.

Never met jibbzzz but would vouch for good eggness.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                So when Chelsea v ManYoo happened a few weeks back during the build up Dobby and myself got way too into it and made a bet for £1.

I called him a welcher, was to be expected. He is a Kerryman.

Obviously it was only #epicbantz but Dobby seems to have outdone himself. I was rudely awoken by the postman this morning. Turns out Dobby has proven we don't need post codes in Wicklow.

SPOILER

After scanning it for anthrax I opened it up.

SPOILER

Was hoping for socks tbh.

Fair play Dobby! The address is class
                                                                ah they arrived! I knew all about this and helped a little in the transaction. Kept me mouth shut and all
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  ah they arrived! I knew all about this and helped a little in the transaction. Kept me mouth shut and all
                                                                  I was actually shocked you said nothing

Ty satnav.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                    I was actually shocked you said nothing

Ty satnav.
                                                                    and the funny thing was we were flat out chatting on viber at the time u messaged me lol
                                                                    ah fair play to ya, nice to get random goodies in the post!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

My name isn't that hard to find. Was posted on Here once before and was a suggestion on Google when typing Cillian for months. Creeps.

Ta Shelly

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                        Any dreams?
                                                                        nah m8 couldn't sleep
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I had a similar plan for rigger that time he won 20 bucks off me but he was to much of a clown to play along

Comment

That's class Dobster. I reckon addressing an envelope to "Dobbins, Kerry" would reach him Dobby, what do we think?
                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I can no longer transfer movies to my Galaxy Note phone. It takes for ever then I get this message and its stops

I have tried different cables, checked driver updates etc

Found 52 yokes on malwarebytes last night , cleared them and re scanned and it came back clean.
                                                                              any ideas ?? fucking bugging me now
                                                                              Full?
                                                                              Drive Type?
                                                                              File Size?
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                Put 50 on over .5 goals at 1/12 - Wins get 54 back
                                                                                Put 7 on no goals in the game currently 7-1 - Wins get back 56
                                                                                Total bet is 57 for a 56 or 54 return.

Max loss 3 euro for a 50 quid free bet in-play.

Opr
                                                                                If you wanna lock in profit for these offers btw just do this same strategy. It is 1/25 tonight but 12/1 for 0-0, so max loss is just over €2.

Once the game starts you can bet €50 on under(or over) 2.5 goals in the game, whichever you do not believe will come in.
                                                                                Then you bet on the opposite u/o 2.5 on another site for €30.
                                                                                If it comes on the other site you will get the 50 back on bet365 plus the profit from the €30 bet. If it loses you still make €10/20 from the 50 bet on bet365. Only small profits but just in case ya'll wanted a free €20.

I myself am going to be putting the 100 on a long shot .
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                  I had a similar plan for rigger that time he won 20 bucks off me but he was to much of a clown to play along
                                                                                  Rigger's a student chap.
                                                                                  Unless you were sending up noodles and dutch gold, he wanted the cash
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      Full?
                                                                                      Drive Type?
                                                                                      File Size?
                                                                                      17gb available on sd card, 7.91 gb on phone
                                                                                      Drive type ?
                                                                                      File size 1,270,635 kb
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                        Hardly the same thing. Dobby owed Chad a pound, went out and spent a multiple of that out of his own pocket.

You owed me 20, claim you wanted to spend my 20 on a load of shite I wouldn't want as you were bitter. Very generous of you m8.

Anyhow, you just wanted to welch.

Comment

Haha you never let the bbv down. Figured it was a coin toss between you and hitch as to who'd post something of that ilk . Any non brazzer fun that you can recommend?

Comment

17gb available on sd card, 7.91 gb on phone
                                                                                            Drive type ?
                                                                                            File size 1,270,635 kb
                                                                                            Disconnect the phone
                                                                                            go to Apps->Settings->About phone->Tap build number until it says you are now a developer (about 6 or 7 taps). Then hit back and go to Developer Options->Check mark USB Debugging.

connect it again.

Should be able to drag and drop now

Comment

I set my facebook to post to one person only somehow...I did this for a month before finding out. Everybody was better off.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                Haha you never let the bbv down. Figured it was a coin toss between you and hitch as to who'd post something of that ilk . Any non brazzer fun that you can recommend?
                                                                                                The Castle, Sedlec Ossuary (awesome), walking tour showing all the occult markings on the buildings, beer hall, Jewish Quarter (graveyard is cool if you are into that type of thing), Kafka museum, Speculum Alchemiae Museum

Prague is a great city

Comment

I see that the new Roy Anderson film is in the cinemas, I hope it is showing through to next week or I'll miss it.

Unlikely to be better than the last one but it is guaranteed to be more fun than anything that comes out of Hollywood this decade.

Opening scenes from Du lavande

Comment

Oh! and the communist museum is great too.
                                                                                                    Weirdly, they sell a lot of old communist propaganda, iconography and emblem-ed clothing.
                                                                                                    But you could feel the hatred for the old guard from the biddy serving us.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      Disconnect the phone
                                                                                                      go to Apps->Settings->About phone->Tap build number until it says you are now a developer (about 6 or 7 taps). Then hit back and go to Developer Options->Check mark USB Debugging.

connect it again.

Should be able to drag and drop now
                                                                                                      Did that last night, no joy
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

finally have a half decent FIFA 15 squad
                                                                                                            Join the biggest FIFA Ultimate Team Community on the internet - Create Squads, Search the Database, and find FIFA 23 (and historical) stats.

I've no idea how people buy players for millions short of buying coins

Comment

cleaning isn't a lot of craic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                cleaning isn't a lot of craic
                                                                                                                Get a cleaner or a wife. Cleaner is cheaper.
                                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

>
                                                                                                                  >>
                                                                                                                  >> Subject: White Rabbit, a lovely story - and funny !! A groan one.
                                                                                                                  >>
                                                                                                                  >>
                                                                                                                  >>
                                                                                                                  >> A rabbit walks into a pub and says to the barman, 'Can I have a
                                                                                                                  pint of beer, and a Ham and Cheese Toastie?

>>

>> The barman is amazed, but gives the rabbit a pint of beer and a ham
                                                                                                                  and cheese toastie.

>>

>> The rabbit drinks the beer and eats the toastie. He then leaves.

>>

>> The following night the rabbit returns and again asks for a pint of
                                                                                                                  beer, and a Ham and Cheese Toastie.

>>

>> The barman, now intrigued by the rabbit and the extra drinkers in
                                                                                                                  the pub, (because word gets round), gives the rabbit the pint and the
                                                                                                                  Toastie. The rabbit consumes them and leaves.

>>

>> The next night, the pub is packed.

>>

>> In walks the rabbit and says, 'A pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese
                                                                                                                  Toastie, please barman.'

>>

>> The crowd is hushed as the barman gives the rabbit his pint and
                                                                                                                  toastie, and then burst into applause as the rabbit wolfs them down.

>>

>> The next night there is standing room only in the pub. Coaches have
                                                                                                                  been laid on for the crowds of patrons attending. The barman is making
                                                                                                                  more money in one week than he did all last year

>>

>> In walks the rabbit and says, 'A pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese
                                                                                                                  Toastie, please barman,

>>

>> The barman says, 'I'm sorry rabbit, old mate, old mucker, but we are
                                                                                                                  right out of them Ham and Cheese Toasties...'

>>

>> The rabbit looks aghast.

>>

>> The crowd has quietened to almost a whisper, when the barman clears
                                                                                                                  his throat nervously and says, 'We do have a very nice Cheese and Onion
                                                                                                                  Toastie.'

>>

>> The rabbit looks him in the eye and says, 'Are you sure I will like
                                                                                                                  it?'

>>

>> The masses' bated breath is ear shatteringly silent.

>>

>> The barman, with a roguish smile says, 'Do you think that I would
                                                                                                                  let down one of my best friends. I know you'll love it.'

>>

>> 'Ok,' says the rabbit, 'I'll have a pint of beer and a Cheese and
                                                                                                                  Onion Toastie.'

>>

>> The pub erupts with glee as the rabbit quaffs the beer and guzzles
                                                                                                                  the toastie.

>>

>> He then waves to the crowd and leaves....

>>

>> NEVER TO RETURN!!!!!!

>>

>>

>>

>> One year later, in the now impoverished public house, the barman,
                                                                                                                  (who has only served 4 drinks tonight, 3 of which were his), calls
                                                                                                                  time. When he is cleaning down the now empty bar, he sees a small
                                                                                                                  white form, floating above the bar.

>>

>> The barman says, 'Who are you?',

>>

>> To which he is answered, 'I am the ghost of the rabbit that used to
                                                                                                                  frequent your public house.'

>>

>> The barman says, 'I remember you. You made me famous. You would come
                                                                                                                  in every night and have a pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese Toastie.
                                                                                                                  Masses came to see you and this place was famous.'

>>

>> The rabbit says, 'Yes I know.'

>>

>> The barman said, 'I remember, on your last night we didn't have any
                                                                                                                  Ham and Cheese Toasties. You had a Cheese and Onion one instead.'

>>

>> The rabbit said, 'Yes, you promised me that I would love it.

>>

>> The barman said, 'You never came back, what happened?'

>>

>> 'I DIED', said the rabbit.

>>

>> 'NO!' said the barman. 'What from?'

>>

>> After a short pause, the rabbit said...

>>

>> .

>>

>> .

>>

>> .

>>

>>

>> 'Mixin-me-toasties.'

>>

>>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfvFtZAguo8

Comment

Stick to the cleaning Lottie m8

Comment

So there once was this wasp that lived in a jungle. This was not your ordinary wasp though- he was smart, philosophical even. One day he finally got fed up with his repetitive, insignificant life and decided that he would leave his hive, his family, his entire close-knit wasp community and he would go out into the world and make something of himself, just like the humans do.

So the wasp enrolls in school, and passes with flying colors. Remember, this is a very smart wasp. He gets his high school diploma in a little under 3 years, with a 4.0 GPA. After high school, believe it or not, the wasp gets accepted to Harvard. This too proves to be no challenge for our hero, as he graduates in just two years, again a 4.0. Not to mention all the clubs and sports he was in- the newspaper, rowing, student government, and the fact that he was by far the most popular student on campus. Even his professors looked up to him.

He goes on to get two PhDs, and when he finishes his education, the wasp faces a bit of a dilemma. How does he apply his knowledge now? Where does he go from here? He decides to try out politics. After all, he was popular throughout school, did well in Harvard government. So he runs for mayor, and wins in a landslide. He greatly reforms the city, fixing virtually all its major problems. He runs for governor and again wins in a landslide. Two years later, the presidential election was coming up, and the wasp decides he might as well go for it.

Of course, he wins in the largest landslide in US presidential history. His presidency goes exceedingly well-he is loved by all parties, and has the highest approval ratings in history. He also finds the cures for cancer, AIDS, and broken hearts while in the White House. After 8 years (yes, of course he was reelected) the time has come for him to leave his office. Even his successor his saddened by the wasp’s departure, but they all know it’s what must be done.

Back at his vacation home in California his first day after leaving office, the wasp looks back on his long and fruitful life. He realizes that he hasn't been back to his hive at all since that first day he left. He suddenly feels a twang of guilt as he realizes how much he misses his parents and his little brother. So he heads back to the hive, looking more worn out than he remembers. He goes inside and greets his family, who are overjoyed at the sight of him. He talks about how his life has gone as his family listens in wonderment. Eventually he decides he is thirsty, so he decides to visit the old watering hole he remembered.

Once he gets there though, there’s an extremely long line. He decides it’s worth the wait, so gets in line. One hour. Two hours. This is the slowest moving line he’s ever seen! Eventually he calculates that it could be a few days before he gets to the front of the line, so decides it’s not worth it. He decides to go get some cider to drink instead, but there's another huge line of people waiting for cider! He remembers one other drinking area that never had a long line- fruit punch! So he decides to go get punch. He arrives, and lo and behold, there's no punch line.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X