This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    I don't understand how once we accept the position that Israel in forcing itself beyond 1967 boundaries allows the palestinian people a moral right to resist, we can support Israels moral position as being in any way superior.

Everything else is just implementation detail. We can abhor Hamas and their tactics and the brute strength of an massively more powerful Israeli army but the fact is that there are competing rights and the Palestinians must have a right to resist.

Or are you arguing that because , up until their current mowing the lawn incursion, Israel did not have a standing army or settlers within Gaza there was nothing going on that they should have the right to resist
    Gaza (Hamas) is not occupied but is lobbing rockets daily at Israel.
    West Bank (Fatah) does have illegal occupiers yet are not lobbing said rockets.

Strange that.

Hamas are getting exactly what they bargained for. As previously noted, this is the third time around the dancefloor to this particular waltz.

Not that it matters a fuck what you, I or any other European thinks. 85%+ support in Israel tells its own story. The only external actor who could possibly change this is Obama.

How's your protest outside the Russian embassy coming along? Also noted that you evaded my question about alleged pro-Israeli bias in our Irish media.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
      It's the Atletico Madrid performance that stands out most in my memory, and particularly Mourinho's reaction to Hazard after. Maybe work rate isn't the right word, but his tracking does leave something to be desired. Personally I'm a fan of his btw, I think his reading of the game is sublime for a young winger. I just have a feeling Mourinho will get rid of him, but I hope he doesn't.

On principle, I never pay any attention to the daily mail, but just saw this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-numbers.html
      I'm going to guess it's because Courtois is going to be given the no. 1 shirt and Cech is to be sold?! Selling Courtois now doesn't seem like a good move.
      Hazard is actually our best performing attacker at defending.

Courtois probably won't get 1 but will be given every opportunity to take that spot.

Schwarzer was given a years extension and Blackman is in the squad as an U-21 homegrown player. Cech would be sold if he would leave but he won't leave.

We need to create space in the squad in order to get Cavani. The club wants to sell in order, Torres, Cech, Mikel or Ramires. Torres earns loads so hopefully we can shift him. Cech won't budge.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        It's because the word "terrorism" has lost all meaning.
        It never really had one

Comment

Russell Brand The Trews (E111).Thanks for sending your video suggestions. Here's my analysis of a Middle East 'debate' on Fox News. Elites are taking over! O...

Opr

Comment

Russell Brand is a knob.

rigger
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Random question but if i wanted to create a model or diagram like the one in the spoiler image for a word document, what is the best way to do it. Google hasn't been much help.

SPOILER

Comment

Liverpool v City tonight. Any chance of anything remotely close to the 1st team playing?
                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                  Random question but if i wanted to create a model or diagram like the one in the spoiler image for a word document, what is the best way to do it. Google hasn't been much help.

SPOILER
                  Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

First one looks fine.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    Liverpool v City tonight. Any chance of anything remotely close to the 1st team playing?
                    Liverpool will.

Only chance at silverware this season.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      We need to create space in the squad in order to get Cavani. The club wants to sell in order, Torres, Cech, Mikel or Ramires. Torres earns loads so hopefully we can shift him. Cech won't budge.

If Chelsea sign Cavani, it would probably be the happiest I've ever been about a transfer, Duffer to Chelsea prob holds that title atm. I'd probably have to even do the whole 12 year old thing of buying the new jersey with his name on the back.

Yeah would be nice to sell on Torres. I assume Atletico won't take him as if they would, it probably would've have happened already?
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                        It doesn't always work out to be correct but usually you can work out the Liverpool team that starts from the previous days training picks. Someone posted this on twitter earlier for Liverpool's last training session.

According to bib theory line-up tomorrow is: Kelly, Coates, Toure, Enrique, Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Coutinho, Sturridge, Lambert; diamond

I've no idea on the City team but that Liverpool defense in theory is the stuff of nightmares although Coates by all reports has had a very decent pre-season to this point.

Opr

Comment

Those diagrams are the biggest load of shite ever, i wither when i see them. Viseo is the software some plonkers use.

Comment

SPOILER
                            Lucidcharts maybe.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

SPOILER
                              Use Office Visio and import it into word.

Comment

Does anyone have any movie reccomendations for me?
                                In the humour for a comedy preferably or some sci-fi. Something that's out on DVD please so that I can get a good stream. Thanks.
                                Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 30-07-14, 19:20.

Comment

Clare rattling up a serious score here v Cork in the under 21 Munster final. 1-22 on the board and only 44 mins gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                    Anybody gone to see this http://smockalley.com/waiting-for-godot/

ie have you seen this hotspur?
                                    Nope, I considered popping along to it earlier but I fell asleep instead. I can resist a Waiting for Godot, not so much with an Endgame.

Limiting my theatre in August (due to September being theatre overload with theatre festival and fringe) to this:
                                    Theatre in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. The latest stand-up, music gigs, concerts and entertainment touring Ireland. Dame St, Central City. Opposite Dublin Castle, 5 mins walk from Grafton Street, 15 mins walk from O'Connell Street.

I have recently taken to watching National Theatre Live in the cinema. Saw a splendid production from The Globe of Midsummer Night's Dream on Monday, and a wonderful Macbeth from The Globe a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Congrats. Don't lose your phone this time!
                                      I actually forgot to mention this on bbv, betfair were so nice about all of this. Still super appreciative to them! Nothing could be done about the money but they gave me 4x€50 free bets on my account as a little consolation which was top drawer on their part and will make the first weekends fixtures very fun for me
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                        I was in a crash in December and the claim is still open as neither party has admitted liability.

I got a renewal notice from my insurance company today and my insurance is to jump from 600 to 2.9k. I don't think i can change broker with the claim open.

Is there anything I can do here?
                                        You can change broker. They should chase claim for you. Just call a few brokers and ask them. You can chnage insurance companies once details of claim are disclosed
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...in-less-than-1
                                          $723,611
                                          pledged of $10,000 goal
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Not really caring who started what etc etc regarding Gaza and Isreal but the below is just wrong and someone (most likely the US) needs to step in because right now it seems that the only victims are innocent civilians and a huge amount of those are children:

United Nations officials described the killing of sleeping children as a disgrace to the world and accused Israel of a serious violation of international law after a school in Gaza being used to shelter Palestinian families was shelled on Wednesday.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-school-israel
                                            Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.

The officer, identified by the army only as Captain R, was charged this week with illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and other relatively minor infractions after emptying all 10 bullets from his gun's magazine into Iman al-Hams when she walked into a "security area" on the edge of Rafah refugee camp last month.

Record of shooting

Watchtower
                                            'It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward'
                                            Operations room
                                            'Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?'
                                            Watchtower
                                            'A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death'
                                            Captain R (after killing the girl)
                                            'Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/24/israel

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              Gaza (Hamas) is not occupied but is lobbing rockets daily at Israel.
                                              West Bank (Fatah) does have illegal occupiers yet are not lobbing said rockets.
                                              Gaza and the west Bank are only separate entities in so far as Israel has forced them to operate as such.
                                              Hamas are getting exactly what they bargained for. As previously noted, this is the third time around the dancefloor to this particular waltz.
                                              Thats just implementation detail.
                                              The question remains do you accept the Palestinians moral right to resist?

Also noted that you evaded my question about alleged pro-Israeli bias in our Irish media.
                                              Don't think I ignored it, I'd accept that there would be a tendency towards the Palestinian cause amongst the commentariat but I was talking about the ultra slick PR machine that Israel have available on tap to every news program on radio and TV worldwide to ensure that the party line is disseminated widely and clearly. Just one more place where the inequity in power is clear.

Not that it matters a fuck what you, I or any other European thinks. 85%+ support in Israel tells its own story. The only external actor who could possibly change this is Obama.
                                              Maybe it doesn't matter much but eventually the weight of public opinion could force Obama's successors hand.
                                              But then that is why this exercise will end just in time that no long term repercussions will be felt in Tel Aviv or Washington and the world can forget about the poor beleaguered people who will be left to suffocate until the next time Israel feels the need to mow the grass. We can all look at our consciences again then and see if we are still willing to tolerate / defend the position of a military superpower we know in our heart and soul to be morally bankrupt.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lol celtic

Comment

Mobb deep in Dublin on Friday to kickstart my week off, hopefully they just play The Infamous straight through with no messing around.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                    Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child:
                                                    10 years ago mate

A lot of shit has happened since then

Comment

A fun round from the quiz last night, just figured I'd help you guys waste 5 minutes of each of your lives

SPOILER
                                                      Anagrams of famous peoples names
                                                      Big Melons (ACTOR)
                                                      Jaw Duel (ACTOR)
                                                      Germany (ACTRESS)
                                                      Presbyterians (SINGER)
                                                      My Nose Kit (BOXER)
                                                      I Lace Words (WRITER)
                                                      Not On Her Ass (ACTRESS)
                                                      Insane Do Croon (SINGER) - apostrophe in this one
                                                      Menial Nose (ACTOR)
                                                      O Fat Male (SINGER)
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                              You can change broker. They should chase claim for you. Just call a few brokers and ask them. You can chnage insurance companies once details of claim are disclosed
                                                              Thanks. What do you mean they should chase claim? I am pretty useless with this stuff.

Comment

Gaza and the west Bank are only separate entities in so far as Israel has forced them to operate as such.
                                                                kinda hard to join them up based on the 1967 borders though

I actually have no idea what your point is here

Thats just implementation detail.
                                                                The question remains do you accept the Palestinians moral right to resist?
                                                                Sure. But Hamas are not 'resisting'. They are the aggressors and the instigators of the conflict (and also previously in 2012 and 2008).
                                                                Chronology goes:
                                                                1. Hamas fires rockets from amongst civilian population
                                                                2. Israel respond (in force) by bombing Hamas targets
                                                                3. People die
                                                                4. Western liberals get all shocked and angry at this ^^^
                                                                5. Ceasefire
                                                                6. Rinse and repeat two years later

Also, as everyone knows, the 1967 Gazan borders remain as was. Israel has pulled all settlers out of Gaza. So Hamas are in no way fighting to regain lost territory. They're fundamentalist lunatics who would be quite happy to slit your throat after a few Jews.

If it was Fatah attacking settler camps in the West Bank, they might actually get more of my sympathy. But Hamas have brought this upon their own electorate.

Don't think I ignored it, I'd accept that there would be a tendency towards the Palestinian cause amongst the commentariat but I was talking about the ultra slick PR machine that Israel have available on tap to every news program on radio and TV worldwide to ensure that the party line is disseminated widely and clearly. Just one more place where the inequity in power is clear.
                                                                hmmm, so the Irish media is more favourably disposed towards the Palestinian cause - good to see you recognise that.

So this 'overwhelming Israeli propaganda machine' must be fairly shit then

Maybe it doesn't matter much but eventually the weight of public opinion could force Obama's successors hand.
                                                                wishful thinking. Obama is actually the least favourably-disposed towards Israel president for a long time (I'm struggling to think of one less)

But then that is why this exercise will end just in time that no long term repercussions will be felt in Tel Aviv or Washington and the world can forget about the poor beleaguered people who will be left to suffocate until the next time Israel feels the need to mow the grass.
                                                                It's not Israel who feel the need to instigate this futile conflict - it's Hamas. In their insane worldview, martyrdom equals success. So I guess they are doing pretty well on that score. Just stop firing rockets, disarm and give your people some chance at normality.

Israel have pre-announced they will respond the way they do. They always have and always will - they've made the calculation that to do anything else shows weakness and encourages the maniacs in places like Tehran. Very hard to see what alternative they have given their history and the various attempts at extermination made during the course of the last hundred years.

We can all look at our consciences again then and see if we are still willing to tolerate / defend the position of a military superpower we know in our heart and soul to be morally bankrupt.
                                                                back to Russia again? Excellent. I'll join you at the protest in front of their embassy. Finally a cause we can both believe in.
                                                                We can hit the Syrian embassy on our way back.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  A fun round from the quiz last night, just figured I'd help you guys waste 5 minutes of each of your lives

SPOILER
                                                                  Big Melons (ACTOR) Mel Gibson
                                                                  Jaw Duel (ACTOR) Jude Law
                                                                  Germany (ACTRESS) Meg Ryan
                                                                  Presbyterians (SINGER) ???
                                                                  My Nose Kit (BOXER) Mike Tyson
                                                                  I Lace Words (WRITER) Oscar Wilde
                                                                  Not On Her Ass (ACTRESS)Sharon Stone
                                                                  Insane Do Croon (SINGER) - Sinead O'Connor
                                                                  Menial Nose (ACTOR) Liam Neeson
                                                                  O Fat Male (SINGER) ???
                                                                  Two missing and they should be easy Grrrrr

Comment

Two missing and they should be easy Grrrrr
                                                                    Updated.

SPOILER
                                                                    Big Melons (ACTOR) Mel Gibson
                                                                    Jaw Duel (ACTOR) Jude Law
                                                                    Germany (ACTRESS) Meg Ryan
                                                                    Presbyterians (SINGER) Britney Spears
                                                                    My Nose Kit (BOXER) Mike Tyson
                                                                    I Lace Words (WRITER) Oscar Wilde
                                                                    Not On Her Ass (ACTRESS)Sharon Stone
                                                                    Insane Do Croon (SINGER) - Sinead O'Connor
                                                                    Menial Nose (ACTOR) Liam Neeson
                                                                    O Fat Male (SINGER) Meat Loaf

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                      Thanks. What do you mean they should chase claim? I am pretty useless with this stuff.
                                                                      Just explain the situation to new broker and they will be able to help you. If you are claiming off your insurance company for the accident then they will help resolve the claim. This will mean higher premium initially but 2.9k sounds nuts. I was in a crash a few years ago and premium went up around €500 the first year and then gradually wrnt down. Depends on circumstances but your increase is excessive
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

back to Russia again? Excellent. I'll join you at the protest in front of their embassy. Finally a cause we can both believe in..
                                                                        Leave off the Russians, I have a few million quids worth of software going to sit on a shelf waiting for sanctions to lift if those lads don't cop themselves on soon

Wasn't there supposed to be a corridor on that map? or would you prefer we drew the moral line back before Israel?

So you are denying the right of the Palestinian people to resist.

You probably really do believe that this starts with rockets fired by Hamas from Gaza... I give up!
                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-07-14, 22:52.

Comment

In order to ease the IPB tensions over the ME, I will relate a Jewish joke. Shalom my brothers.

The only cow in a small town in Poland stopped giving milk. The people did some research and found that they could buy a cow from Moscow for 2,000 rubles, or one from Minsk for 1,000 rubles. Being frugal, they bought the cow from Minsk.

The cow was wonderful. It produced lots of milk all the time, and the people were amazed and very happy.

They decided to acquire a bull to mate with the cow and produce more cows like it. Then they would never have to worry about the milk supply again.

They bought a bull and put it in the pasture with their beloved cow. However, whenever the bull came close to the cow, the cow would viciously kick the bull and move away. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would fight him off and he could not succeed in his quest.

The people were very upset and decided to ask the rabbi, who was very wise, what to do. They told the rabbi what was happening; "Whenever the bull approaches our cow, she kicks him and moves away. If he approaches from the back, she kicks backward. When he approaches her from the front, she kicks frontwards. An approach from the side and she just runs away to the other side. The rabbi thought about this for a minute and asked,

"Did you buy this cow from Minsk?"

The people were dumbfounded. They had never mentioned where they had gotten the cow. "You are truly a wise rabbi. How did you know we got the cow from Minsk?

"The rabbi answered sadly, "My wife is from Minsk."

Comment

RDIII is the biggest troll here imo

wp

Comment

Wasn't there supposed to be a corridor on that map?
                                                                              lol. I doubt Abbas would have much interest in one now

You probably really do believe that this starts with rockets fired by Hamas from Gaza... I give up!
                                                                              So what should Israel do in the face of Hamas rocket fire? I await your solution

Two supplementary questions if I may:

Why are Fatah not 'resisting'?

Why do Hamas have zero international support?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                Just explain the situation to new broker and they will be able to help you. If you are claiming off your insurance company for the accident then they will help resolve the claim. This will mean higher premium initially but 2.9k sounds nuts. I was in a crash a few years ago and premium went up around €500 the first year and then gradually wrnt down. Depends on circumstances but your increase is excessive
                                                                                Thanks man will ring around in the morning. I am not claiming anything off my insurance as only had 3rd party but the other driver is i guess.

Comment

Duke in 20 years

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    Mobb deep in Dublin on Friday to kickstart my week off, hopefully they just play The Infamous straight through with no messing around.
                                                                                    God damn I'm disappointed I won't be there to see them. Wanted to now for years

P.S. Hell On Earth is just as good an album really.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      Was toying with the idea of going but it may be full of cork tossers wearing bandanas like immortal technique a few years ago. Haven't been following them that much recently so not sure what if any of the new stuff is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                        Duke in 20 years
                                                                                        that actually cracked me up. Must be my Zionist tendencies.

Comment

lol. I doubt Abbas would have much interest in one now

So what should Israel do in the face of Hamas rocket fire? I await your solution?
                                                                                          Relax under the iron dome? What should Palestinians be doing?
                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 30-07-14, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Relax under the iron dome? What should Palestinians be doing?
                                                                                            you seriously think any nation state should do nothing offensive in the face of aggression? Just shoot down as many rockets as you can and hope for the best? Maybe they'll get bored.

stop firing rockets, stop supporting Hamas

you will note the lack of warfare in the non-Hamas part of Palestine

Comment

Himself is heading back to Qatar Friday.

I can fart to my hearts content!

I can wear whatever knickers I want!

I can throw all my legs all over the bed in whatever way I choose !

I can sit on MY recliner

and finally

I can have a glass of vino on a wednesday

see you in 8 weeks buddy
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

He's going over to learn the Qatar.
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

you seriously think any nation state should do nothing offensive in the face of aggression? Just shoot down as many rockets as you can and hope for the best? Maybe they'll get bored.

stop firing rockets, stop supporting Hamas

you will note the lack of warfare in the non-Hamas part of Palestine
                                                                                                  How many casualties has there been in Israel from rockets? Two was the last count I saw, probably less than what died on the roads this week. Yes shoot down the rockets because they're close to running out. Killing 1k people, a major amount of which is children isn't defence.

Why would Israel expect that this kind of barrage would create a more passive response?
                                                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 31-07-14, 00:28.

Comment

...

Comment

How many casualties has there been in Israel from rockets? Two was the last count I saw, probably less than what died on the roads this week. Yes shoot down the rockets because they're close to running out. Killing 1k people, and a major amount of which is children isn't defence.

Why would Israel expect that this kind of barrage would create a more passive response?
                                                                                                      Why are the thick fucks still firing them so jesus.
                                                                                                      They are crude and largely ineffective but Hamas knows this.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-07-14, 23:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                                                          Why are the thick fucks still firing them so jesus.
                                                                                                          They are crude and largely ineffective but Hamas knows this.
                                                                                                          The idf just text you to tell you that they're bombing your house. Is your reaction to go vote for the local pacifist party or to throw some stones back?
                                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 31-07-14, 00:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            Rauol is a strange man. Defending the killer of kids. Bombing of hospitals. Remember he was the guy who recommended you take all your money out of Ireland to Belgian banks (who subsequently collapsed). He's the Walt Mitty of real life.
                                                                                                            Hamas are the cunts guilty of killing kids as much as the Israelis
                                                                                                            There own kids knowing full well the reaction firing bloody rockets will get.

Comment

...

Comment

The ida just text you to tell you that they're bombing your house. Is your reaction to go vote for the local pacifist party or to throw some stones back?
                                                                                                                I dunno i guess throwing stones at 60tonne tanks and armoured vehicles is a bit thick.
                                                                                                                Or even guys who are trigger happy with rifles.
                                                                                                                Maybe i wouldnt vote for the clowns who bring the bombs down upon me with futile attempts of killing zionists.
                                                                                                                But any show of non support would probably have me dragged round the streets by a motorbike.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-07-14, 23:48.

Comment

[Citation needed]

Its presumably not going to be the UN report that disproved that idea. So maybe cite some derp website
                                                                                                                    Fuck the un and the limp dick organisation before it the league of nations.
                                                                                                                    What will the un do?
                                                                                                                    Great observers of massacres and genocides for 69 years

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                        Was toying with the idea of going but it may be full of cork tossers wearing bandanas like immortal technique a few years ago. Haven't been following them that much recently so not sure what if any of the new stuff is like.
                                                                                                                        Yeah could be like that, said I'll risk it as they could easily never be back.

Their stuff between late 90s and now has been shit to be honest, they have a new album now so hopefully it'll be a mix of that and some classics.
                                                                                                                        I assume judging from outside voodoo is a shithole?

Also in Dublin this weekend is Mylo, that masterpiece of an album is 10 years old and he hasn't had a mix or track anywhere in years, be interesting to see what he is like.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Mad to be sitting in a pub (reading the FT admittedly, but still drinking beer) and be retweeted by a TD. Its a new Ireland.
                                                                                                                          post it up there
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X