X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Arsenal getting shown up a bit by Besiktas here and lucky to be 0-0. Alexis has been in a great position 3-4 times but hasn't been able to find that killer pass yet (no thanks to the guys in the box tho!) Still waiting for him to sparkle so hopefully in the 2nd half.

Copenhagen v Leverkusen game on the other hand. 6 shots on target in the first half and 5 goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        I think the real Pasta is boycotting the site while his doppelgänger is around.
        What's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Did he ever pay back the money he actually borrowed from numerous people?
          I think any debts he had with people should be private gambling and bad debts go hand in hand.
          No harm giving him abuse for the fantasy football especially as he always tried to take the high moral ground.

Comment

Comment

Guess the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                What's the difference?
                Dunno really, without their post counts I don't think I could tell the difference tbh.

Poor Rasta, chap never says boo to anybody.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                  I think any debts he had with people should be private gambling and bad debts go hand in hand.
                  No harm giving him abuse for the fantasy football especially as he always tried to take the high moral ground.
                  True, it was just that they were previously brought up in the Poker Testimonial thread by the loaners themselves.

Comment

Not 100% sure how to read your post. Gonna stick a full stop after 'private' and presume it's 2 sentences

I lent Danny money to pay his rent one month when i got a sob story from him about not being able to pay it, and then maybe stupid and gullible at the time, but i also staked him another €300 to set up another ipoker account to play some small stakes MTTs to try and get a decent score for himself, which he played about €150 of and did a bunk with the rest.

Comment

Guess the game.

Connect 4.

Comment

Guess the game.

GTA

Comment

Guess the game.

I spy

Comment

Comment

Guess the game.

Pot Limit Omaha.

Comment

Up in Dublin today with the niece and entered a competition for a new tractor due to some muck she was listening to on the radio. Fingers crossed!

In other news....love these crazy bastards

"Man in £300 dinghy rescued after trying to sail to America "

A sailor was rescued five miles off the coast of Dorset last night – after attempting to sail to America in a 14ft dinghy.

Comment

Guess the game.

I was gonna say kerbs. Then I realised it was a gif.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                    Dunno really, without their post counts I don't think I could tell the difference tbh.

Poor Rasta, chap never says boo to anybody.
                                    Lottie always was a bully tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                      Up in Dublin today with the niece and entered a competition for a new tractor due to some muck she was listening to on the radio. Fingers crossed!

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/man...ca-639429.html
                                      Good luck man.

The brains of marketing are depending on you.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Everytime I look up from the computer to the muted Arsenal Besiktas game some Besiktas player is doing a really shit shot from 30 yards, bouncing off the first Arsenal guy, and falling to the next Besiktas player who does a really shit shot from 30 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/man...ca-639429.html
                                          Ha, that could easily be a WWN piece.

Comment

Stop dissing the Rose ye cnuts, although it hasn't been the same since the Dome was an actual tent. Ahhh the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              proxykat.eu is gone is it? I haven't been able to access it for the last few days. Is there another kat alternative? I have the pirate bay proxy thing, but would like kat as well.
                                              This doesn't need any proxy and is pretty well stocked with content - http://www.rlsbb.com/
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Is BrianByrne still minting it in poker? Or indeed BrianByrne himself can answer this if he's reading!
                                                he may well be minting it but appears to be living in the 1970s where the realms of electronic monies are concerned

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Katproxy.com
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    I'm a painter & decorator.
                                                    and a good one! Recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                      Stop dissing the Rose ye cnuts, although it hasn't been the same since the Dome was an actual tent. Ahhh the memories.
                                                      The dome is still a tent

Comment

grisly story from a journalist who managed to get embedded with the Islamic State.
                                                        The comments below are almost as scary.

I see their friends in Hamas are a bit bored so decided to kick off rocketing again too today. Can't be outdone by the competition.

Comment

Does anything happen in Tralee for the rest of the week. From memory it used to be a 5 or 6 day festival with a decentish few cards starting from the Wednesday at Tralee racecourse (closed now, built on?).

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            Does anything happen in Tralee for the rest of the week.

Comment

Comment

Nice of the Israelis to not take the opportunity to kill more kids. Oh wait... But sure she was already two years old and as we can both attest, two year old girls are fcking terrorists if not given enough Peppa
                                                                What about the Hamas geniuses that started firing rockets again breaking the ceasefire?
                                                                Ffs wake up and at least blame the real perputrators the blood of the 100s of dead in gaza are on there hands.

Comment

Comment

Nice of the Israelis to not take the opportunity to kill more kids. Oh wait... But sure she was already two years old and as we can both attest, two year old girls are fcking terrorists if not given enough Peppa
                                                                    Also doubt the overlords would lie any kids playing with Peppa she being a pig and all allah forbids it.
                                                                    Probably kill the kid as an example.

Comment

Comment

Not BBV's best day.

Thank God for PasTa.

Comment

*their

Was she firing the rockets? My two year old is in the next room dreaming about having a kinder egg tomorrow, maybe they're different in Gaza though
                                                                          Well of course not but the gimps firing them are in an urban areas and know full well what will happen with retaliatory strikes its an unfair and collective punishment but Hamas know that and obv dont care.

Your a professor if you wanted to stop israel firing bombs into your country what would you do?
                                                                          Keep firing rockets? or stop firing?
                                                                          It shows how much of a fuck up the government of gaza has become when they have little support from the arab league.

Comment

Can ye not just agree that both the Palestinians and the Israelis are cunts?

Comment

She's also brown and so would probably eventually come over here to claim benefits and take our jobs
                                                                              Ah here just cos your missus got up the duff to get a visa by marriage does not mean the whole world is at it.

Comment

I agree both sets of clowns dont eat bacon.

Comment

They're all semites.

This makes you anti-semitic.

You are a Bad Man.

Comment

Pretty upset with the 'Pastoral Care team' at Tallaght Hospital, sending out a letter addressed to my mother, offering their 'deepest sympathy on the death of James'.

Ffs it's less than 2 years since she died in the same hospital. How difficult would it have been to check that out?
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      They're all semites.

This makes you anti-semitic.

You are a Bad Man.
                                                                                      They should extend that fence they have over there to cover the whole region, build it higher and take away their means of leaving the fenced in area.

Comment

...
                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 19-08-14, 21:31.

Comment

Hopefully you send them to find Francesco and not O'Malley.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                              Pretty upset with the 'Pastoral Care team' at Tallaght Hospital, sending out a letter addressed to my mother, offering their 'deepest sympathy on the death of James'.

Ffs it's less than 2 years since she died in the same hospital. How difficult would it have been to check that out?
                                                                                              That's awful I hope you contacted them and gave them a good bollicking over that.

Comment

This Philadelphia rose interview going well, she's gone from 11/2 to 4/6 in the last five mins.

Galway ftw @ 50s

Comment

Hitch, thanks for the heads up ages ago re: Google Hangouts and Google Drive. It really is amazing tech, and free! I don't care if they're taking my personal info in exchange, it's worth it.

Comment

...

Comment

More difficult than you think as most of them are coming into the job in their 60's and are just getting the hang of the oul computers. They dont do it from memory.
                                                                                                      Last edited by rounders123; 19-08-14, 22:01.

Comment

Holidaylettings.co.uk / Tripadvisor question

When we went on our holiday to Devon we booked an apartment that had a £50 damage deposit to be paid. Once we left the apartment we received an e-mail from holiday lettings to say one thing we don't need to worry about is getting back the damage deposit and it would be refunded in 10 days if the owner reports no damage.

I was in contact with the owner since and I asked her which way the deposit was refunded and she said paypal. She said not to worry on that account as she signalled there was no problem and it would be refunded.

We left the apartment on the 2nd of August and haven't received it back yet. I emailed her and asked about it and she has failed to answer.

What is my play? or do I write it off?

Comment

I got a right go at one of those sanctimonious pricks last year when they came around for the third time having been told in no uncertain terms to GTFO twice already when the brother was in ICU.
                                                                                                          A couple of days later when he was being brought out of ICU the same oul wan as I'd had a go at saw us leaving and had the bare faces cheek to make a comment on how it 'must have been all the prayers that saw him through'. I was enraged enough that my instinct was to grab her by the throat and strangle her but I managed to restrain myself and just turned around to the ICU nurse said something along the lines of ' Will you tell Dr Murphy and her team that they can all go home, it was the prayers that did it'

Way back must be 20 years ago when a friend of mine was dying there they came in and gave him the last rites against his specific stated wishes, caused huge upset at the time.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

What is my play? or do I write it off?
                                                                                                            If you paid by paypal initially you can open a dispute provided you are within the 45 day window from the initial point of payment.

If not you could try your credit card company.
                                                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              That's awful I hope you contacted them and gave them a good bollicking over that.
                                                                                                              Ah, I try to avoid interactions with priests and such, as I can end up ranting like a total mental case.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              I got a right go at one of those sanctimonious pricks last year when they came around for the third time having been told in no uncertain terms to GTFO twice already when the brother was in ICU.
                                                                                                              I was more bothered that they haven't got some kind of flag to indicate that the addressee is already dead.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

First time checking in properly in awhile............

sickpuppy........

sigh.

Comment

Ah here just cos your missus got up the duff to get a visa by marriage does not mean the whole world is at it.
                                                                                                                  If some random newbie made this comment they would be perma banned and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    If some random newbie made this comment they would be perma banned and rightly so.
                                                                                                                    Permabanned really report the post if its hurtful to you.

Comment

lads any chance you could do a brother a favour and stop with the quoting...

I have this done for a reason as should you all
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                        lads any chance you could do a brother a favour and stop with the quoting...

I have this done for a reason as should you all
                                                                                                                        dont really like being told what to do

Comment

Its not hurtful to me in the slightest, it's just insulting and unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X