Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Still time for a twist yet.
    Not over till its over

Comment

Feel bad for Dobby.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Thought I got away with it. World class save followed by silly mistake.
        That save was immense

Comment

Abramovich looks like he's gonna have somebody whacked for this.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Gutless tactics from Mourinho tonight. PSG fully deserved it.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Better team won.

They get 250k bonus each too.

Comment

The tube ride home is going to be a nightmare.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

delighted for ol Larry White , a grand ol player at United.

Comment

Everton going to be the only English side left in Europe and that is in the Europa League.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You have to love tbe fact that Costa behaved like a bullying, cheating, graceless thug for 120 minutes - and then crosses himself leaving the pitch.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Everton going to be the only English side left in Europe and that is in the Europa League.
                          Man City still in though...
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            You have to love tbe fact that Costa behaved like a bullying, cheating, graceless thug for 120 minutes - and then crosses himself leaving the pitch.
                            He should pray harder next time.

Comment

I'm not writing us off quite yet

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                Man City still in though...
                                No they aren't, just like Arsenal aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  in fairness the Catholic Church does teach this kind of thinking.

Comment

They might go out next week too.

Comment

Feel bad for Dobby.
                                      Cracking game tbf.

Edit. Sarcasm just in case it wasn't obvious.
                                      Last edited by dobby; 11-03-15, 22:28.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Mark Lawrenson
                                        Former Liverpool defender, BBC Radio 5 live
                                        Chelsea 2-1 PSG (Agg 3-2)
                                        Posted at
                                        "Absolutely sublime penalty. But if Paris St-Germain score...it's as you were."

No its not you fuckin dope
                                        nice, never miss a trick

whilst on the subject, I thought he was commentating on the Arse-Untied cup match, it was Danny murphy. same fecking voice.

Comment

Mourinho 100% blames the referee for the peno decision in the 1st half as the cause of the team losing
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Bayern highlights will be a good watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                              Mourinho 100% blames the referee for the peno decision in the 1st half as the cause of the team losing
                                              Be crazy not to. Blaming himself is bad for business. He knows his team and himself were crap.

Comment

That lad is hilarious, this is the full vid of the clip posted earlier, SP's horsey gets a mention around the 4min mark...

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fuck Mourinho and his anti-football.

On a more positive note. You know, March brings many things - St Patrick's Day, the Cheltenham festival, and now our Spring edition of Where was TylerDurden.

Tonight at around 8:07 pm Danny was spotted at the Luas stop at Smithfield.

Keen Danny spotters might be interested to know that there will be a good solar eclipse in Dublin on Friday 20th in the morning, 9:29 for the most covered.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                    To help counter the perceived lack of quality content recently I am very excited to present the triumphant return of "Where was TylerDurden".

In this festive edition Danny was spotted at 3pm today in the Ilac Centre, in a newsagent outlet at the Parnell Street wing.

Where will Danny be spotted in 2015? As ever, stay tuned folks.
                                                    None of those stealthy spotting of me by Hotspur tonight as I pegged him also, seemed nice & relaxed after his yoga class. Location spotted was Smithfield Luas stop, him after leaving said class and myself heading home after catching Still Alice in the Lighthouse, great performance from Julianne Moore but the movie was kind of middling for me.
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Snap
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        None of those stealthy spotting of me by Hotspur tonight as I pegged him also, seemed nice & relaxed after his yoga class. Location spotted was Smithfield Luas stop, him after leaving said class and myself heading home after catching Still Alice in the Lighthouse, great performance from Julianne Moore but the movie was kind of middling for me.
                                                        Lol ^^^

Comment

Just back from Cheltenham Day2. La Tapas De Lola on Wexford St. really kept the class up, cant say enough about the place. Takes over from the Port House as the best tapas place in Dublin in my book.
                                                          Also this elbows guy really coming into his own recently

Comment

and its a good night from me

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Just back from Cheltenham Day2. La Tapas De Lola on Wexford St. really kept the class up, cant say enough about the place. Takes over from the Port House as the best tapas place in Dublin in my book.
                                                              Also this elbows guy really coming into his own recently
                                                              Those lesbians can cook up a good chorizo alright
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cross post from board, this happen top me yesterday.

So I've had a bit of a sore ear all week after a left hook last week. Nothing to worry about, but something strange happened todayyesterday.
                                                                  I was deadlifting, on my last warm up set. And afterwards felt like I needed to clear pressure from my head. Like when you need to pop your ears.
                                                                  So I pinched my nose and blew out to pop my ears (as you do). But instead of my ears clearing, I felt a tiny pop in my left eye, by the tear duct. Obviously I thought "WTF was that". So went to the mirror and did it again. And in the corner of my eye, out of the tear duct, popped these little tiny bubbles.
                                                                  The pressure cleared, so much so that I got a bit light headed, eyesight blurred a bit. It passed pretty quickly, but freaked me out quite a bit. Was a bit apprehensive about increasing the weight for the last set.

All I could think of was that guy shooting milk from his eye on Guinness world records.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                    Reading about three books a month for the last while. Read 36 last year, so a consistent enough average. Big change in last while has been cutting out the thrash reads. Such a tiny number of books in the grand scheme of things though and yet the choice of which of the gigantic number of possible reads to read is so arbitrary that at about 40 books a year you could easily spend your entire life not reading what you really want to read.

Anyway, the new *deep breath* Jon Ronson is just out!
                                                                    Any standout recomendations?
                                                                    I find myself a little lost as to what path to go down next.
                                                                    I generally read fantasy and horror in terms of fiction and the odd sports bio if recommended.
                                                                    I'd be open to any suggestions though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                      Cross post from board, this happen top me yesterday.

So I've had a bit of a sore ear all week after a left hook last week. Nothing to worry about, but something strange happened todayyesterday.
                                                                      I was deadlifting, on my last warm up set. And afterwards felt like I needed to clear pressure from my head. Like when you need to pop your ears.
                                                                      So I pinched my nose and blew out to pop my ears (as you do). But instead of my ears clearing, I felt a tiny pop in my left eye, by the tear duct. Obviously I thought "WTF was that". So went to the mirror and did it again. And in the corner of my eye, out of the tear duct, popped these little tiny bubbles.
                                                                      The pressure cleared, so much so that I got a bit light headed, eyesight blurred a bit. It passed pretty quickly, but freaked me out quite a bit. Was a bit apprehensive about increasing the weight for the last set.

All I could think of was that guy shooting milk from his eye on Guinness world records.
                                                                      What did you have for tea?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            What did you have for tea?
                                                                            Pork Cutlet/chop, cauliflower puree, potato & apple croquette, with cider jus. Homemade of course.
                                                                            Taking applications for tonight dinner now,

Comment

...

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Stop dragging up photos from last year

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      I posted that earlier too.

Up yo game m8

Comment

How long did it take to make that?
                                                                                        Not sure, I was washing some dishes and hanging out my gym clothes at the same time. #mencanmulti
                                                                                        If I were to do it straight through, I'd guess 15-20 mins (two people), most things are cooking at the same time.

Do a "baked" potato in the microwave
                                                                                        Fry diced apple in some butter, remove from pan
                                                                                        Pan fry the cutlet both sides to sear the outside
                                                                                        Chop cauliflower in put into a pot of water,
                                                                                        Remove skin from potato and mash with the apple,
                                                                                        Shape potato into croquette and roll in breadcrumbs
                                                                                        Stick the pork under the grill to finish (you won't need to if its very thin mine was quite thick),
                                                                                        Fry the croquettes in the pan (hmmm pork fat),
                                                                                        Take out the pork to rest on the plate, dish up croquettes,
                                                                                        Deglaze the pan with apple cider,
                                                                                        Drain the cauliflower and blend with butter and salt, spoon to plate
                                                                                        Stir a knob of butter into cider jus and mix in. pour over pork and serve.

A few steps there, but its all very simple. The total time isn't much longer than what you need to cook the pork. So, reckon 20 mins from fridge to plate easily.
                                                                                        Last edited by Mellor; 12-03-15, 01:13.

Comment

bbv Q:

I begun volunteering doing online work about 13 months ago, it runs in phases.
                                                                                          I volunteered for a few but opted out of the last few by self selecting 'on break' (busier) from the online form they send out every new phrase (every few months)

Hi Paul,

The next phase goes live next <date>, I noticed you didn’t complete your availability link, can I ask you to do so ASAP – this way we know what your status is ACTIVE or on a BREAK.

I hope all is well with you and you will be available to resume your volunteer commitment soon as you have not been active for a period of months.
                                                                                          Would the above irk anyone else? Maybe I am over thinking bit but the use of 'commitment' and 'period of months' just seems a big fucking finger waggy and condescending towards someone who has given up a considerable amount of time and effort thus far, including attending training in bricks and mortar establishments.

I fucking hate charities to be honest, not the concept obviously, the way they operate and those that sail within them.

What sort of answers am I liable to get at this time. fml.

Perhaps I am just to used overly used to you silver tongued devils online.
                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-03-15, 02:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                            bbv Q:

I begund volunteering doing online work about 13 months ago, it runs in phases.
                                                                                            I volunteered for a few but opted out of the last few by self selecting 'on break' (busier) from the online form they send out every new phrase (every few months)

Would the above irk anyone else? Maybe I am over thinking bit but the use of 'commitment' and 'period of months' just seems finger a bit fucking finger waggy and condescending to someone who has given up a considerable amount of time and effort thus far, including attending training in bricks and mortar establishments.

I fucking hate charities to be honest, not the concept obviously, the way they operate and those that sail within them.

What sort of answers am I liable to get at this time. fml.

Perhaps I am just to used overly used to you silver tongued devils online.
                                                                                            That's a pretty ridiculous email to send. You have not been active for a period of months... it's volunteering ffs. Does he/she expect an apology?! Depending on the role of the person who sent it would annoy me alot/not much, if it's a senior person/paid long term employee I'd be saying good luck. If it's some poor Jobbridge intern or something it wouldn't overly bother me. Then again, I prob wouldn't have signed up in the first place.

Comment

TBH the use of commitment would bug me too. As would the scoldy tone of the end bit.
                                                                                              Any "commitment" you made ended when the last "active" phase ended. It's fine that he is touching base with you if you haven't updated availability yet. Buts it's no concern of his that you haven't been active in previous phases.
                                                                                              If his guy is in a paid position (and not a volunteer from some other lesser intelligent forum), I'd be hitting him with not barrels in the reply.

Comment

Female and paid.
                                                                                                Ta for the opinions m8s.

Comment

think i remember someone on here complaining champions league was boring, it is pure entertainment year after year!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                    Those lesbians can cook up a good chorizo alright
                                                                                                    Really!? Knew there was something too right about them because I couldn't pick up any undercurrent of disharmony at all which wouldn't be normal for straight girls

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

@eamo

just wondering: would Dublin airport be madness tomorrow at around 4pm due to everyone trying to escape the country for Paddys and it generally being Friday / or is it usually calm enough at that time?

Just seeing if its worth stumping up the €18 for fastpasses.
                                                                                                          I'm figuring that out as wee speak as it happens. Looks pretty busy tbh. Security is good these days though so it won't be too long even if you don't have passes. But if you'd prefer to skip a 20min ish queue get the passes
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

SciFi if you are into fantasy might be a decent transition. Ubik being a very decent Philip K Dick book to decide if you like the general genre. As great standalone books - The Talented Mr Ripley or Philip Marlowe's The Big Sleep are fantastic to pick two randomly good books you would probably highly enjoy.
                                                                                                              Thanks, I'll give those two a spin.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

The wife's US dollar earnings and my sterling earnings are really paying significant dividends at the moment. Currency-diversified earnings ftw.
                                                                                                                    You're heavily exposed to a swing in the Euro, though. Need to put the child to work IMO.
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Pay the child to lift some boxes, in Euro.

Comment

The High Court granted the trespass order against the O'Donnell family. Brian O'Donnell wants to appeal it and is asking for 6 months. Pretty intense stuff here today!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                          The High Court granted the trespass order against the O'Donnell family. Brian O'Donnell wants to appeal it and is asking for 6 months. Pretty intense stuff here today!
                                                                                                                          Gave him a stay until 5pm tomorrow to get out.

Jesus tomorrow will be interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X