This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    As a customer, if i didnt get my egg well done i would force you to do it again also.
    As a customer I would expect you to ask for the egg to be ruined done this way

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Believe me, if you tried one of my eggs when done right (difficult to perfect) you would realise how wrong your teachers were.
      Believe me I would puke and I am sure Tony will back me up there... lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        As a customer I would expect you to ask for the egg to be ruined done this way
        Viva la difference !
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Believe me I would puke and I am sure Tony will back me up there... lol
          How do you like your tea?

If it's strong with a drip of milk I'll forgive you, if it's tea flavoured milk you're in the sin bin.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

watching Room to improve and this chap really reminds me of Hitch

Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah, he always reminds me of Hitch.

What do you think of all that Feng Shui bolloxology?

Didn't think it was possible for people to be that crazy.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

How do you like your tea?

If it's strong with a drip of milk I'll forgive you, if it's tea flavoured milk you're in the sin bin.
                I don't like milky tea, I am fussy about that too! I take a normal amount of milk in tea that has not just had the teabag shown to the water!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Also it was primarily female campaigners who took away our highly promising Arthur's Day, so think we're allowed to be a bit grumpy towards them.
                  Really? Who?

Comment

Yeah I used to be into it. Dont follow it much anymore.

wasnt mad about that house when finished, all looked mismatched outside. Nenagh aint ready for that shit lol

Doc was a cool guy all the same, the wife seemed to be a miserable cunt
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Dip yer Sausage in nice runny egg yolk, it's orgasmic. (oooh matron)

Feck all the farting around with oils . Fk the pig and then later the chicken eggs on the pan and fry until yer mouth waters . Tip contents between two slices of batch with some HP sauce and Swally the lot . (nom nom optional ) If you had any patience and didn't eat the feckin white pudding unfried in a soppy pan bread sambo beforehand you'd have the perfect sambo now but fk it, it's done, make do with the runny egg and sozzie/bacon/bread/hp combo.

Lazare/mrsFlushdraw are wasting my time in the kitchen. OUT.

Comment

Everyone knows rounded corners keep away ghosts

Comment

fk ye, off to make a runny egg now. damn.

come on Bubba, ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

come on Bubba, ffs.
                            I was saying the same to FD that I really want a fried egg now.

hint hint Tony...

Comment

I was saying the same to FD that I really want a fried egg now.

Put yer pinny on Tony, and don't crispy burn the edges or she'll puke on yer laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                egg yolk sauce ? ughhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

come on Bubba, ffs.
                                  Holmes fairly bottled it, what happened?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Holmes fairly bottled it, what happened?
                                    Holmes and Watson, what happened indeed . The clues are dotted around the course.
                                    However I think you solved the case yourself. They bottled it.

Comment

As long as dj goes easy on the powder during celebrations
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Roast beef, gravy, roast spuds, carrots, mange tout

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Where would I get one of these bad boys today. I've exhausted all my options in my local tesco

Any hardware store, woodies, etc.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just make sure you celebrate International Mens Day Hitch.

Comment

I found the original pic that made me join SW 7 months ago and put it beside one I took today while shopping for clothes for hols. I cant believe the difference and cant fucking believe the how I let myself go last yr! Am absolutely delighted now and finally happy in my skin. anyway here is the pic , take note I am like a pure dog in the first pic , was obv hungover , Im posting because I am so chuffed with myself

SPOILER
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  I found the original pic that made me join SW 7 months ago and put it beside one I took today while shopping for clothes for hols. I cant believe the difference and cant fucking believe the how I let myself go last yr! Am absolutely delighted now and finally happy in my skin. anyway here is the pic , take note I am like a pure dog in the first pic , was obv hungover , Im posting because I am so chuffed with myself

SPOILER
                                                  Wow. Amazing progress Michelle. Fair play. I took my "before" photo in November so hopefully I get happy results with the "after" photo too.

Congrats.

Comment

Comment

Surely its reasonable to see something that looks like a raw egg and assume its a raw egg unless you are explicitly told otherwise?

Think I've a fairly common look. A little bit disappointing, but there we go.

Just made it up. But the whole twitter / Joe outrage thing tends to be led by the outraged housewife and such sort.

It was more the type of post that dominated twitter today as if its some milestone in a national struggle. We're probably one of the most equal countries in the world (apart from the quite appalling reproductive rights aspect). Its just not a struggle being a woman in Ireland, any more so than it is being a man.
                                                      Surely a 3rd year culinary arts student should know what confit egg is though? These are folk doing their cheffing degrees and working in hotels/restaurants as well for the past three years.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                        Do you ever take a picture where your tongue is not sticking out....? Such a spoiler always.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                          Do you ever take a picture where your tongue is not sticking out....? Such a spoiler always.
                                                          LOL I was sending it to Caroline. dunno why the fuck I do that, its like when the camera comes out my tongue does too
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

LOL I was sending it to Caroline. dunno why the fuck I do that, its like when the camera comes out my tongue does too

Comment

The best way to fry an egg is to stop what you're doing and poach it instead.

Comment

Non stick pan, tiny bit of spray oil, wait until starting to crisp on the bottom, flip over for 5 seconds, egg is perfect and not dripping in grease.

Comment

Surely its reasonable to see something that looks like a raw egg and assume its a raw egg unless you are explicitly told otherwise?
                                                                  I think MdsF's point was that they were explicitly told otherwise, it said confit egg yoke on the menu.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                    Fair play to you and all that Sat Nav but these before and after efforts I see all the time are fallacious as fuck.

Stick the same pyjamas and glasses on for the second pic and you'll get a better reflection on what you''ve accomplished.

It's only natural I know but There's thousands of pics online of heavy ladies wearing penny's onesies, then six months later they're walking up the red carpet in a nice dress, put the fucking penny's onesie back on.
                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 09-03-15, 01:08.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                      Fair play to you and all that Sat Nav but these before and after efforts I see all the time are fallacious as fuck.

Stick the same pyjamas and glasses on for the second pic and you'll get a better reflection on what you''ve accomplished.

It's only natural I know but There's thousands of pics online of heavy ladies wearing penny's onesies, then six months later they're walking up the red carpet in a nice dress, put the fucking penny's onesie back on.
                                                                      If you can't see the difference in two photos despite the different outfit then you probably need your eyes tested.
                                                                      No doubt there's endless trickery in before/afters on Facebook but I don't believe Michelle is anything other than completely genuine here.

Comment

I celebrate Eurovision and thats it.
                                                                        Must look into this years offerings.
                                                                        A group comprising of people with down syndrome is down to the final few potential entries for Finland (I think).

They sounded shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          If you can't see the difference in two photos despite the different outfit then you probably need your eyes tested.
                                                                          No doubt there's endless trickery in before/afters on Facebook but I don't believe Michelle is anything other than completely genuine here.
                                                                          Oh I believe she's being completely genuine alright and as I said fair play to her. More a point on the natural inclination to take the same well trodden path.

No slight on SatNav, more power to her but if you think I need a visit to an optician because of my post you might take the he time to read it again.
                                                                          If once more you miss the point may I suggest 'you probably need your eyes tested'.

Comment

..or so they claim. Have to say I find this story a little incredible, to say the least:

Comment

very good imo.
                                                                              Surely there's scope for lots of these sort of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                very good imo.
                                                                                Surely there's scope for lots of these sort of things
                                                                                There a number of them for TWD... Think you can find the link to it on boards,

Edit: here's link http://m.imgur.com/a/kKWns
                                                                                Last edited by pokerhand; 09-03-15, 05:25.
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Weekend done.

Off till March 21st.

Art Garfunkel tomorrow evening in Vicar St. and Tenerife Wed for a week.

The only good thing about weekend nights....Monday morning and watching the 9-5ers start their week.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

What's for breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      What's for breakfast?
                                                                                      Pineapple usually...
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Was rather impressed with this series of posts earlier, but they didn't get any notice at all.

Everyone seems to be a fcking hero these days.
                                                                                        True, hero and legend have become utterly devalued in recent years, especially in relation to sports. Off the ball particularly bad in this regard, every other guest they have on is a rugby or gaa "legend" of some description

Comment

Jesus how sad do you have to be to dope yourself for amateur cycling? Fairly sure there is people at it in triathlon too. Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

I really thought this was leading to a 'post boobie pics or gtfo' comment
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Agent Morgan out for a duck again. Wobble wobble England

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                Must look into this years offerings.
                                                                                                A group comprising of people with down syndrome is down to the final few potential entries for Finland (I think).

They sounded shite.
                                                                                                When has that ever stopped someone entering Eurovision

I backed them at 12/1 for the craic anyway!

Comment

Will crufts call on scooby doo for the dogicide whodunnit? I hope so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    Agent Morgan out for a duck again. Wobble wobble England
                                                                                                    5 down..

Comment

Anyone who hasn't booked their flights to Cardiff for World Cup games, then flybe.com new route Dub->Cardiff is looking decent, flights coming in around €160 as opposed to Ryanairs €330.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone who hasn't booked their flights to Cardiff for World Cup games, then flybe.com new route Dub->Cardiff is looking decent, flights coming in around €160 as opposed to Ryanairs €330.
                                                                                                        The feckers!! Am still hoping loads of you can't make it for the France game so i can get my hands on a cheap ticket!

Comment

Anybody spot any nice wines from here?

Comment

Roooooooooot

Comment

5 down..
                                                                                                              6 now... England in deep deep trouble.

Comment

Re The Egg Debate;

1. Good non stick pan
                                                                                                                2. Fresh Eggs
                                                                                                                3. Heat pan with minimum of oil
                                                                                                                4. Put egg in pan ( White should start setting at once)
                                                                                                                5. Gently add boiled water till half way up egg
                                                                                                                6. Cover with tight fitting lid
                                                                                                                7. Turn heat down and in 3/4 mins a perfect cooked egg
                                                                                                                8. Use pint glass/bowl to cut/shape egg into perfect circle for presentation purposes

Comment

England will make it imo

Comment

Good Cheltenham preview
                                                                                                                    They've been at it for weeks now, marking our cards. At the traditional pre-Cheltenham nights in country hotels, in the racing pages and on dedicated TV channels such as At The Races, they've been going through every race, analysing every possible twist and permutation, telling us what they know and what they are hearing, and calling it.

Comment

runny fried eggs best enjoyed with steak and black coffee for breakfast

Comment

That's some kind of horrific fried/poached hybrid egg.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

England will make it imo
                                                                                                                          Harder for them to lose from this position after the initial wobbles
                                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X