This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    I think I'll replace my xperia z with a moto g second gen, any experience?
    Got the new xperia there. Its class.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      I think I'll replace my xperia z with a moto g second gen, any experience?
      Is there a 4G version of the 2nd gen yet?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Got the wifey one after her nexus 4 went smashy smashy. There's a H+ in the corner which I think means 4G?

Anyway seems like a very solid phone for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          Got the wifey one after her nexus 4 went smashy smashy. There's a H+ in the corner which I think means 4G?

Nope. That's the best band of 3G. Would appear as a 4 beside the bars.

4G is completely worth it if you have coverage where you live/work.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

H+ is just normal internet for me. It's all I get at the moment. MrsF's nexus shows 4G/Lite so that's what you're aiming for!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Got the new xperia there. Its class.
              they are great phones but I want a different phone haha. I jsut ewnt over to IT after my post and got a moto g, that was class. Sitting here at home with it now.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              It was announced but not out

HSDPA Plus, about 21 meg internet, well fast enough for any phone use for me.
              Cool, cheers. O2 dont even have 4g yet where I am and I'm not in a hurry to have a phone with it. I also work with 4g R&D on our products every day. zooom
              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 16-02-15, 17:30.

Comment

Anyone been to Lyon? Visit-worthy?

I understand it's all about food which would do nicely. Looking at a Sept 10-year () anniversary weekend thing. Shraaaaap?
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I understand it's all about food which would do nicely. Looking at a Sept 10-year () anniversary weekend thing. Shraaaaap?
                  Their tea is lovely.

Speaking of banned wagons , wonder how Michelle smith is these days, nearly took up the butterfly back then

Comment

I spent a couple of days there some years ago. Had a couple of the best meals I ever had there, well one there and one about 50Km down river in Valance.
                    I could try to locate the place in Lyon for you but now that I think of it its actually more like a dozen years ago

I'd stumbled into this restaurant and couldn't make head nor tail of the main courses on the menu so I tried to point to a fish dish that someone was eating at the next table and when he got confused I tried to explain what I really didn't want was the hideous looking sausage like thing comprising what appeared to be chunks of half cooked bits of a variety of animal genres boiled in an actual intestine.
                    Obv he brought me the sausage instead of the fish and not being willing or able to argue I ate it. It turned out to be tres magnifique.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

never been i'm afraid.

Comment

Ah heeyor...My Oneplus has only ever shown H+ on O2...Whats going on!

Comment

Seems O2 don't have 4G....ffs.

Comment

Seems O2 don't have 4G....ffs.
                            Should now surely? 3 took them over a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Should now surely? 3 took them over a while ago.
                              Not until June according to their forum.

Comment

yeah they don't, I scan the airwaves in work (to detect what band is best for my illegal 4g network ) for 4g and not even 3 are in the area. O2 customers are generally told "soon"
                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 16-02-15, 18:31.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  I'm paid to watch these things, don't think I can take as much credit as the lunatics stalworths that were up in an hour for work.
                                  What do you work as? Have you ever done a well? Down you go...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    surely Vegas is the spot for a 10yr gig?
                                    Mrs D isn't a fan of Vegas (probably didn't help that she was pregnant at the time of her only visit). Plus the window of kid-dumpage is two days, hence feeding my family with the finest fodder yesterday. Metagame baby.

Comment

San Sebastian and a trip to Mugaritz maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                        What do you work as? Have you ever done a well? Down you go...
                                        Doing one of those is my idea of hell so no thanks
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Ah heeyor...My Oneplus has only ever shown H+ on O2...Whats going on!
                                          it doesnt support Irish LTE bands
                                          LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40

VF have an allocation on band 3 but I dont think they have it out yet
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Has anyone recently checked who is cheapest for electricity. Planning to change from airtricity. All electricity in the apt and mostly use nights and weekends

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                are you an a retro mission posting all this old material?

Comment

Nice home tie for preston in the cup QF

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Nice home tie for preston in the cup QF
                                                    tired Kev? Had an enjoyable day abusing my Pakistani colleague.

(for the poor performance of his cricket team obv. )

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      I spent a couple of days there some years ago. Had a couple of the best meals I ever had there, well one there and one about 50Km down river in Valance.
                                                      I could try to locate the place in Lyon for you but now that I think of it its actually more like a dozen years ago

I'd stumbled into this restaurant and couldn't make head nor tail of the main courses on the menu so I tried to point to a fish dish that someone was eating at the next table and when he got confused I tried to explain what I really didn't want was the hideous looking sausage like thing comprising what appeared to be chunks of half cooked bits of a variety of animal genres boiled in an actual intestine.
                                                      Obv he brought me the sausage instead of the fish and not being willing or able to argue I ate it. It turned out to be tres magnifique.
                                                      that sounds like andouillette. Manky stuff altogether.

Comment

Ugh

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers
                                                        Bradford City v Reading
                                                        Preston or Manchester United v Arsenal
                                                        Aston Villa v West Brom

Comment

Paxman has it in for scumbag college Liverpool v Trueblood and the posh boys from Peters Oxford.

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

tired Kev? Had an enjoyable day abusing my Pakistani colleague.

(for the poor performance of his cricket team obv. )
                                                              Shattered. Not long till NZ v Scotland though.....

Comment

Who is the cocommentator here. He's quite annoying

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Not long till NZ v Scotland though.....
                                                                    Over 9.5 sixes at evens?
                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

You would be hard pressed to find somebody that clearly hates utd more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                          Obviously got the head slapped off him and proper order too.

Comment

Obviously got the head slapped off him and proper order too.
                                                                            From his PR advisor, not his wife though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                              Over 9.5 sixes at evens?
                                                                              I like

Comment

UTD will get the hump now and smash PNE.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                  Yep, Preston got their goal too early
                                                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Yep. 100% smash them all over the shop. Preston scored too early. They'll never hold...

[VINE]OxmbuMW3ji9[/VINE]

Comment

Arsenal were 15/8 with BetVictor to win the FA Cup at H/T, and now they're 2/1

Comment

On HT draw FT utd. Preston defo holding on.
                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

A supplier invited me to Arsenal Monaco next week. Prawn sandwiches all the way. First game in the emirates cant wait.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Bollix

Comment

Is Martin Keown just making up rules?

Comment

Why do RTE feel the need to go any further than saying that lad who was shot in Walkinstown was not the intended target?

Fucking journos, the only profession with lower standards than lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Why do RTE feel the need to go any further than saying that lad who was shot in Walkinstown was not the intended target?

Fucking journos, the only profession with lower standards than lawyers
                                                                                                  What did they say? On 6pm that all they said i think?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Said his son and partner were in the house at the time

Comment

If it doesnt touch him you're not allowed to complain. THATS THE RULES.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                        As in insinuating his son was the target?

Comment

As in insinuating his son was the target?
                                                                                                          No, no just that he wasn't known to the Guards as a gangland criminal or for drugs inferring that he had some sort of convictions under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                            There was a strange line in the earlier version of the IT story that was along the lines of 'he also has another adult son who lives somewhere else in Dublin'. Had no relevance to the story at all it seemed

Comment

Heading to Majorca next month for work. Any recommendations for things to do or see?

Comment

Heading to Majorca next month for work. Any recommendations for things to do or see?

Comment

I'd prefer to play UTD anyway. Better chance of beating them than PHE.

Looks like the BBV was drained of all it's power after last night's cricket.

needs a recharge IMO

Comment

Shattered. Not long till NZ v Scotland though.....
                                                                                                                    Over 9.5 sixes at evens?
                                                                                                                    Hoping NZ bat first so I can see it but Williamson top NZ batsman 10/3 is my interest bet!

Comment

Damn you McCullum bowling first. They could have hit the Scots for 400+ the way they're playing.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                        There was a strange line in the earlier version of the IT story that was along the lines of 'he also has another adult son who lives somewhere else in Dublin'. Had no relevance to the story at all it seemed
                                                                                                                        Irish times are running with 2 potential theories:

He had been investigated as part of a criminal inquiry some years ago; though no criminal charges were pressed.

Gardaí are now trying to establish if anything had happened in his personal life to make him a target for the men who attacked him last night.

Detectives are also examining his past in an effort to assess if any historical issue may have flared of late and been the reason why he was gunned down last night.
                                                                                                                        and

Gardaí are investigating if a 64-year-old man was shot dead at his home in Walkinstown, Dublin on Sunday night because an associate was involved in the drugs trade.

Efforts are being made to establish if Eddie Nugent was shot in a case of mistaken identity by a killer targeting another man.

Detectives have not ruled out the possibility that the gunman shot indiscriminately at Mr Nugent in an attack designed to frighten someone else.

If Garda suspicions are borne out in the coming days as the investigation progresses, the shooting may be linked to a recent drug seizure. A well known west Dublin drugs gang has apparently blamed Mr Nugent’s associate for drugs and cash being seized in a Garda operation.

Comment

Looks like the BBV was drained of all it's power after last night's cricket.

needs a recharge IMO
                                                                                                                          It's not stupid either though

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X