X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Duopolies are historically cash cows.
    That is an oversimplific (if that is not a word, then it should be one ) view.
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
        That is an oversimplific (if that is not a word, then it should be one ) view.
        Supposibly
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          I'm bored.
          No you're not, you're just hungry

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
            No you're not, you're just hungry
            I am going to make the IPB Hunger Games happen.

CHD, spicing up mornings.

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Help! something wrong with the oven. Fan is going , grill works but I can touch the walls of the oven which are only barely warm and the bottom bit is not warm. ffs its fairly newish too!

Beko Black & silver
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Does that make me this lad?

Fight to the death maggots; there's an Abrakastabya taco fries in it for the winner!

Comment

No twitter storm over that printer yet Zod?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        Does that make me this lad?

Fight to the death maggots; there's an Abrakastabya taco fries in it for the winner!
                        Sure I will expand it and stick you and a few others in. Nice way to waste an hour

Comment

Great, the guy starting a fitness log gets matched against some crocodile dundee mma motherfucker.
                          Requesting care package from admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Don't know how it will play out tbh, but I suspect it's only getting started.
                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Do I have to kill Fuzzy?

No probelms with that if this is the case....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Cliffs

Comment

Sure I will expand it and stick you and a few others in. Nice way to waste an hour
                                  Can I change to district 12 please. I am obv the Katniss of the BBV
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Cliffs
                                    guy does regular business with a printer through his work. Asks the printer to do some invites for a civil partnership ceremony (or something similar, it isn't 100% specified).

Printer comes into the guys workplace and stated that they won't be doing the order as him and his business partner are devout Christians they refuse to print the invites as they don't approve of his lifestyle.
                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I'm bored.
                                      Can't see this mate. cliffs?
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        56 of 59 of Scotland's MP seats to go to SNP. They really are a no-nonsense race of people.
                                        Been giving this some thought lately, trying to decide if the best way to play is SNP > 41.5 seats @5/6 or Lib dems < 27.5 seats @5/6 - both here (Paddy Power) .

Lib dems hold 57 but 11 of those are in Scotland and 19 others are held by less than 7% with the swing away from them looking more like 20% approx.

Leaning towards the SNP over 41.5 at the minute. They have strong momentum and grass roots support since the referendum. This also looks like solid value on the basis of polling data generally I think.

The Lib dems under 27.5 just seems a little closer to the correct mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Me m8 Lottie
                                          That Hunger Games film where it is last man standing, ya gotta kill everyone to survive. I am going to make a BBV version happen now. 36 people, 1 survivor.

Why?

Bored off me nut m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            guy does regular business with a printer through his work. Asks the printer to do some invites for a civil partnership ceremony (or something similar, it isn't 100% specified).

Printer comes into the guys workplace and stated that they won't be doing the order as him and his business partner are devout Christians they refuse to print the invites as they don't approve of his lifestyle.
                                            It's not that they don't approve of his lifestyle; they don't support SSM, and they felt they would be doing so by printing the invitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                              I think its Music King with scimitars.

Comment

So it would appear Hotspur is back on the hit list

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  I think its Music King with scimitars.
                                                  There you go again, it's like an illness with you, can you not just say sword, like your username, trying too hard

Comment

Let the games commence.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Day 1 Part 2

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Young Mullins is a good listen on the pod

Comment

Adding a HP Photosmart 5520 to the list of available items. It's a printer/scanner all-in-one shown here

will take €50 for it if you collect as it's out of Cyan ink so whoever takes it will need to buy new ink pretty much straight away.

On the other end of the pricing scale...

I also have a 141 Ford Focus Edge 1.6l Diesel with around 6k kilometers on the clock. practially identical to this except it also has a steel cage blocking off the rear behind the seats an a fraction of the mileage

Would suit someone looking to buy through the business and avail of the 5% BIK for commercial vehicles while still driving a car rather than a van around the place. As a diesel it'll also be possible to claim back VAT on your fuel as well as the fuel itself.

I'm expecting we'll end up selling it back to the garage we bought it from, but if anybody here is interested I'm open to a conversation
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Anyone heading for a crisp sandwich?
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              How much are they? Do you just get buttered bread and a pack of crisps? World is gone mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post
                                                                Been giving this some thought lately, trying to decide if the best way to play is SNP > 41.5 seats @5/6 or Lib dems < 27.5 seats @5/6 - both here (Paddy Power) .

Lib dems hold 57 but 11 of those are in Scotland and 19 others are held by less than 7% with the swing away from them looking more like 20% approx.

Leaning towards the SNP over 41.5 at the minute. They have strong momentum and grass roots support since the referendum. This also looks like solid value on the basis of polling data generally I think.

The Lib dems under 27.5 just seems a little closer to the correct mark.
                                                                Just noticed Skybet have SNP > 38.5 seats @5/6 for anyone who might be interested.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

I've no idea what's going on but I seem to still be alive.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

DP you terrible cunt!

Comment

Have it, Flushy. #GETREKT IMO
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What is this shit?
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

How much are they? Do you just get buttered bread and a pack of crisps? World is gone mad.
                                                                              they're 2 euro, with half going to the simon community

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                What is this shit?
                                                                                CHD watches films aimed at teenage girls

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                  Ah, that sounds a lot better than the hipster bullshit a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                    Could buy a whole load and a pack of crisps for that and cut the charity out

Comment

Ah, that sounds a lot better than the hipster bullshit a while back.
                                                                                      Some place in Belfast knocking them out?

They don't even have the proper tayto's up there, they have the proddy ones!

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Ta Lazare

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                          Some place in Belfast knocking them out?

They don't even have the proper tayto's up there, they have the proddy ones!
                                                                                          Think it was up there. Then there is the place serving just cereal and charging loads in London.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Brennans Batch
                                                                                            Kerrygold Butter
                                                                                            Tayto Cheese & Onion

That's gourmet shit right there.

Comment

Solid bit of Dublin last night. Waiting on a luas behind the four courts. Bloke walks by on his phone: "I'll get back to you in a bit, just trying to scrape some money together for a yoke". 2 mins later he's back. "Got any spare change for a hostel bud?"

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Help! something wrong with the oven. Fan is going , grill works but I can touch the walls of the oven which are only barely warm and the bottom bit is not warm. ffs its fairly newish too!

Beko Black & silver
                                                                                                      Sounds like the element is burned out, around 35-40 for a new one and easy enough to replace, you just need to remove the panel at the back of the oven looking into it.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Smurph begs for Finkel to kill her. He reluctantly obliges, killing Smurph.
                                                                                                        Tylerdurden sets an explosive off, killing RDIII.
                                                                                                        AndyFB kills Flushdraw with his own weapon.
                                                                                                        ArmaniJeans, MrsFD, and Kayroo start fighting, but MrsFD runs away as ArmaniJeans kills Kayroo.

Day 1
                                                                                                        Fuzzy Logic attacks Finkel, but Elbows protects him, killing Fuzzy Logic.

Night 1
                                                                                                        Denny stabs NewApproach with a tree branch.
                                                                                                        Zuutroy convinces Hitchhiker to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

Day 2
                                                                                                        Deadparrot stabs Elshambles with a tree branch.
                                                                                                        Lottie kills Dobby with a hatchet.
                                                                                                        Newbie2 attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Night 2
                                                                                                        5starpool catches Dave off guard and kills him.
                                                                                                        Tylerdurden and Mellor work together to drown Sickpuppy.
                                                                                                        Dice throws a knife into mdoug's chest.

Day 3
                                                                                                        Tylerdurden cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.
                                                                                                        Lottie dies from hypothermia.

Night 3
                                                                                                        AndyFB bleeds out due to untreated injuries.
                                                                                                        Gimmeabreak catches Zuutroy off guard and kills him.
                                                                                                        Strewelpeter begs for 5starpool to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Strewelpeter.
                                                                                                        Elbows poisons Hotspur's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.
                                                                                                        Deadparrot overpowers Tara, killing him.

Day 4
                                                                                                        Gimmeabreak throws a knife into MrsFD's chest.

Night 4
                                                                                                        CHD poisons Denny's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.
                                                                                                        ArmaniJeans falls into a pit and dies.

Day 5
                                                                                                        Deadparrot stabs Mellor with a tree branch.
                                                                                                        Hotspur dies of dysentery.
                                                                                                        Dice accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Night 5
                                                                                                        Eamo unknowingly eats toxic berries.

Day 6
                                                                                                        No deaths occurred.

Night 6
                                                                                                        No deaths occurred.

Day 7
                                                                                                        Denny poisons Deadparrot's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Night 7
                                                                                                        No deaths occurred.

Day 8
                                                                                                        Gimmeabreak forces 5starpool to kill Deadparrot or LuckyLloyd. He decides to kill LuckyLloyd.
                                                                                                        KevIRL dies from an infection.

Night 8
                                                                                                        Deadparrot throws a knife into Finkel's chest.
                                                                                                        Gimmeabreak throws a knife into SatNav's chest.

Day 9
                                                                                                        Deadparrot begs for Gimmeabreak to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Deadparrot.

Night 9
                                                                                                        Gimmeabreak ambushes 5starpool and kills him.
                                                                                                        Lazare dies from an infection.
                                                                                                        The winner is Gimmeabreak from District 4!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          What is this shit?
                                                                                                          Its Music King with swords.

Comment

that's some bullshit right there - I die from falling from a tree? Wanna be a big fucking tree 'cause I'm well padded.
                                                                                                            I could probably survive being hit by a bus ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                              that's some bullshit right there - I die from falling from a tree? Wanna be a big fucking tree 'cause I'm well padded.
                                                                                                              I could probably survive being hit by a bus ya know?
                                                                                                              That's not that bad, I tried to poison Dennys drink but drank it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                Sounds like the element is burned out, around 35-40 for a new one and easy enough to replace, you just need to remove the panel at the back of the oven looking into it.
                                                                                                                ffs would it be burned out that quick. I think I only have 2 yrs maybe less. Would it be covered under guarantee I wonder. I bought it powercity.

Cant see myself now whipping off the back panel and throwing in a new element lol where do you even buy those?
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Holy Fuck!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Best reading in ages, pretty tense.

I fended 3 people off from my fire only to have DP overpower me and then beg to be killed out of shame.
                                                                                                                    Thanks for the hatchet sponsor.

where ye get the game from
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 05-03-15, 14:48.

Comment

No way would deadly parrot over power me

Comment

I rang Beko, warranty is up . Next thing yer man starts asking me loads of questions, my phone number , email and address. and then goes we will get an engineer out to you next week etc etc. I said GTFO the element is obv gone and I just want a new one and ill whip in meslef, why would I hand out prob 100 quid or more when the element is less than 40 ffs!

anyway he gave me a number for Quinns spares just ordered the part only 37 with delivery .

So Ole when can you call ?
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I'm no expert SatNav but I think the 'one year warranty' thing is bollix now, a white goods product is supposed to last a reasonable amount of time (I think its between 2 and 5 years) under the most recent Sales of Goods Act.
                                                                                                                          Hitch (in his role as exmod of the consumer affairs forum on boards) might know the exact situation.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X