Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    Helmuth?
    Not quite

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      link for golf?
      Sorry on Sky Go
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Golf can feck off.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

It's just not as bandwagony as cricket, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            It's just not as bandwagony as cricket, sorry.
            No bandwagon here anyway.

My absolute favourite sports person.

Worth a lot of money to me too.
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
              No bandwagon here anyway.

My absolute favourite sports person.

Worth a lot of money to me too.
              Could easily argue he is the GOAT Irish Sportsman.
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                Could easily argue he is the GOAT Irish Sportsman.
                I don't think he is because he didn't win enough but certainly in the T5.

Rory has more Majors.

Think BOD is GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  I don't think he is because he didn't win enough but certainly in the T5.

Rory has more Majors.

Think BOD is GOAT.
                  Yeah but Rory comes across as a cunt, and took too long deciding his nationality. So he doesn't qualify.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Lol Harrington @ 1.5
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Yeah but Rory comes across as a cunt, and took too long deciding his nationality. So he doesn't qualify.
                      I don't like Rory either but he is different Gravy as a golfer.

Comment

Seeing the "fans" on Facebook right now and indeed on here, (Honda I'm looking at you!) I can confirm that golf is as bad as any other sport for bandwagons..Especially with Pádraig in contention.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                          Seeing the "fans" on Facebook right now and indeed on here, (Honda I'm looking at you!) I can confirm that golf is as bad as any other sport for bandwagons..Especially with Pádraig in contention.
                          I watch golf regularly and play it too. Obviously I don't see every tournament. Padraig Harrington is my favourite golfer and always has been but hasn't put a performance worth shouting about in a long time. And he's Irish even if I don't post here everyday about it.
                          airport, lol

Comment

I watch golf regularly and play it too. Obviously I don't see every tournament. Padraig Harrington is my favourite golfer and always has been but hasn't put a performance worth shouting about in a long time. And he's Irish even if I don't post here everyday about it.
                            longer

Comment

longer
                              No pga win since he won three majors and changed his swing. Some man
                              airport, lol

Comment

Getting Goosebumps

Comment

Man I love golf. Used to play so much before coming to Dublin. /dusts off clubs.

Comment

LOL
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That was crazy inevitable.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Urgh

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          That was crazy inevitable.
                                          The commentators had the problem nailed when listening to him and the Caddy.

Comment

C Kid to thread, calling the C Kid

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              The commentators had the problem nailed when listening to him and the Caddy.
                                              It was more than likely incorrect tongue position during his swing, he claimed to have problems with that before
                                              airport, lol

Comment

For once the Commentators on sky were right. He should have nuked a 6. Anywhere but water was ok. Takes double out of play and 18 on in 2. I blame the Caddy.

Comment

I forgot how calming it is to listen to golf, do they just play bird sounds?

Comment

Ah, letting it slip there.

Comment

Balls

Comment

Beautiful birdie.

Comment

Tough to watch
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Balls
                                                            Showed some balls there

Comment

What a fucking hero

Comment

That was class
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Get in!!
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Come on Harry!!

Comment

His year. Only about 2 hours of play left at this pace
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

can someone confirm wether that birdie was clutch or the big ?

Comment

Sudden death 18th, 17th repeat?

Eek

Comment

all these pro v1 adds are very nostalgic, they were the shit.

Comment

more comp probs.......

mouse cursor has changed to a big black square randomly haven't pressed anything on keyboard, anyone have a clue how to fix this ?
                                                                              Last edited by chips1234; 02-03-15, 18:09.

Comment

He'll shit himself at the sight of the water again
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                  all these pro v1 adds are very nostalgic, they were the shit.
                                                                                  4 euro a pop, inevitably donated to a forest before they even get dirty. Living the dream

Comment

Wow...quite the turnaround.

Comment

WATER BABY

Comment

OOOh baby

Comment

Looking forward to Harrington putting his success down to all those days swinging a hurley in his youth...

Comment

Tis all over, sad way for it to end for the local kid. Harry predicted his comeback on the LLS a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              4 euro a pop, inevitably donated to a forest before they even get dirty. Living the dream
                                                                                              And they have come down in price. They were like 20 euro for 3 a few years ago
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                We got ripped, they were 6e a pop. I used to collect golfballs from the rough along the beach (my course was right alongside), had hundreds of em flowing in, plus it made going for a walk interesting.

Used this bad boy for years before losing it, sniff

Comment

You absolute legend. The Big Ship has Landed. Pints are on me. Doing a Jose Marie jig right now.

Comment

What a legend. Lump on for the masters.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

And they have come down in price. They were like 20 euro for 3 a few years ago
                                                                                                      Yeah they were 18e in strandhill when I used to get them, probably 20e in rosses point for the fancy wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah they were 18e in strandhill when I used to get them, probably 20e in rosses point for the fancy wankers.
                                                                                                        Yeah...tbf they could still be that price out there
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Cheaper by the dozen

Comment

G'wan Paddy Harry.

Comment

That was good fun.

I wonder if Rory would have got this level of Irish support if he nailed his colours to the mast from the beginning.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Riding the train?

Comment

Welcome to Lee Carvello's putting challenge. I am Carvello. Now chose a club... You have chosen a 3 wood. May I suggest a putter? 3 wood. Now enter the force...

Comment

No. But it doesn't matter. Hopefully we bat first and manage a reasonable r/r.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                                      more comp probs.......

mouse cursor has changed to a big black square randomly haven't pressed anything on keyboard, anyone have a clue how to fix this ?
                                                                                                                      anyone ? google is showing up no help and this is doing my head in

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                                        anyone ? google is showing up no help and this is doing my head in
                                                                                                                        Control panel > mouse > pointer > uncheck the enable pointer shadow option
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Control panel > mouse > pointer > uncheck the enable pointer shadow option
                                                                                                                          already tried didnt fix it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X