"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Sigh, bad drop that

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Sigh, bad drop that
            And gone. Damage limited

Comment

With regard to the dropped catch I was just typing this as the ball was caught:

"Think that's the point where we can all go too sleep"

This BBV shit is fear strong

Comment

Mooney acting the twat there though. He is feeding them boundary balls and then moans at the fielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Mooney acting the twat there though. He is feeding them boundary balls and then moans at the fielder.
                  Ya, would love to see him give out to a Keano type about dropping that

"bowl a fucking good ball worth complaining about being dropped ya fuckin langer"

Comment

That T-shirt thing is going to cause a proper injury to someone, could be some court case if someone gets seriously done

Comment

Sorenson having a shocker all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        That T-shirt thing is going to cause a proper injury to someone, could be some court case if someone gets seriously done
                        Ah, 'tis good craic. I approve.

Comment

You would not believe some of the legal decisions written about cricket and cricket grounds
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Mooney looks like he sniffed a couple of grams before the match.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

aaaah ya, but all you need is some 18 stone fuck barreling into some chic swigging on the prosecco or an infant and he ain't seeing shit of his share of the loots and the ICC won't be paying out any development checks for a bit

Comment

Ian bishop hero

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Mooney looks like he sniffed a couple of grams before the match.
                                  There's an entire tribe of them out in North County. All headers with the big heart.

They all used to have mad nicknames too. 'The Ranger' was one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                    You would not believe some of the legal decisions written about cricket and cricket grounds
                                    This is what is wrong with the world. Too many lawyers.

You need to set up your own practice. Better Call Saul style. What rhymes?

Comment

Better Tweet Keith

Comment

Stirling has 5 odi century's I predict another seems to have lost weight as well.

Comment

Going to bed. We're 5/1 shots here imo. Shame we couldn't get Sammy early, they were there to be cleaned up.

Awaiting heroic updates in the morning.

Comment

Irish people just weren't built to play cricket in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                              Better Tweet Keith
                                              Genius. Trademark it fast.

Comment

No you misunderstand, judges LOVE cricket. Example:

Originally posted by Lord Justice Denning
                                                In summer time village cricket is the delight of everyone. Nearly every village has its own cricket field where the young men play and the old men watch. In the village of Lintz in County Durham they have their own ground, where they have played these last 70 years. They tend it well. The wicket area is well rolled and mown. The outfield is kept short. It has a good club-house for the players and seats for the onlookers. The village team play there on Saturdays and Sundays. They belong to a league, competing with the neighbouring villages. On other evenings after work they practice while the light lasts. Yet now after these 70 years a judge of the High Court has ordered that they must not play there any more.

He has issued an injunction to stop them. He has done it at the instance of a newcomer who is no lover of cricket. This newcomer has built, or has had built for him, a house on the edge of the cricket ground which four years ago was a field where cattle grazed. The animals did not mind the cricket. But now this adjoining field has been turned into a housing estate. The newcomer bought one of the houses on the edge of the cricket ground. No doubt the open space was a selling point. Now he complains that, when a batsman hits a six, the ball has been known to land in his garden or on or near his house. His wife has got so upset about it that they always go out at weekends. They do not go into the garden when cricket is being played.

They say that this is intolerable. So they asked the judge to stop the cricket being played. And the judge, much against his will, has felt that he must order the cricket to be stopped; with the consequences, I suppose, that the Lintz Cricket Club will disappear. The cricket ground will be turned to some other use. I expect for more houses or a factory. The young men will turn to other things instead of cricket. The whole village will be much the poorer. And all this because of a newcomer who has just bought a house there next to the cricket ground.
                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  Anyone getting too confident should check the scorecard from the SA game earlier today

Long way to go
                                                  Hate to say I told ya so

Comment

Pitch is a batters but bowling standard has dropped so much.

Cant see Ireland getting within a hundred of this score

Might go to bed

Comment

Going to bed. We're 5/1 shots here imo. Shame we couldn't get Sammy early, they were there to be cleaned up.

8.2 in betfair

Comment

Not dead yet. One good innings needed...

Comment

Just came across this poem, this is fantastic.

"I saw it before me in shadows of doubt -
                                                          My means to salvation: my only way out.
                                                          It sat there in silence, and captured me, caught -
                                                          Immune to my heartache, and deaf to my thought:

'I don't want a future, ' I solemnly swore,
                                                          'Of sadness and silence and loss anymore.
                                                          I don't want a witness to witness goodbye -
                                                          I just wanted someone to care when I cry.'

I looked at it, waiting, and muttered a vow:
                                                          'Whatever. Lets do it. It's never or now.
                                                          I'm ending it here, of an evening, alone.'
                                                          I reached out before me... and picked up the phone."
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Context being suicide/depression. On the front page of reddit but this poem stood out.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

There is no greater human than CHD
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                Just came across this poem, this is fantastic.

"I saw it before me in shadows of doubt -
                                                                My means to salvation: my only way out.
                                                                It sat there in silence, and captured me, caught -
                                                                Immune to my heartache, and deaf to my thought:

'I don't want a future, ' I solemnly swore,
                                                                'Of sadness and silence and loss anymore.
                                                                I don't want a witness to witness goodbye -
                                                                I just wanted someone to care when I cry.'

I looked at it, waiting, and muttered a vow:
                                                                'Whatever. Lets do it. It's never or now.
                                                                I'm ending it here, of an evening, alone.'
                                                                I reached out before me... and picked up the phone."
                                                                You ok m8?
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

32-0 after 5. Solid enough start

Comment

No side down to 7/2, from 13/2, slightly regretting my decision to wait for 7/1 to be offered.

62.5 line looking like value.
                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 16-02-15, 02:44.

Comment

Going well here, not too many hairy moments yet.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Going well here, not too many hairy moments yet.
                                                                        61-0 after 10 is decent alright

Comment

Ah ports, pity

Comment

106-1 after 20. Eyes getting heavy lol

Comment

Ireland into 1/2 now
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Has to be one of the most batting friendly grounds around.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                  Stirling has 5 odi century's I predict another seems to have lost weight as well.
                                                                                  Could be a great shout.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Could be a great shout.
                                                                                    Why ditch, why

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                      Biffin' em beautifully but cramping badly.
                                                                                      Needs a bit more gym work!

Comment

FU sitch

Comment

If I decide to stay on in Dublin next Sunday at Angling show what is best nearest hotel if one wants to go into town for drinks/gambling etc afterwards?

Show is here

Comment

This is ridiculously efficient
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

This is ridiculously efficient
                                                                                              Careful!

Comment

India Ireland are a class outfit

Comment

Most enjoyable stuff this

Comment

All about the net run rate now.

No ton for Joyce, pity

Comment

Was a joy to watch Ed Joyce doing an Ed Joyce

Comment

Steady!

Comment

Kev I'd say you and I would see this out from here.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Dunno if is get it done in time for work tho....

Comment

I'm ahead, want me to just tell you the result?

SPOILER
                                                                                                              6/307 (45.5)
                                                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 16-02-15, 06:00.

Comment

4 out of 4 for you now

Kev if we lose, leave the ban hammer in the drawer and get out the ban cannon

Comment

Now we'll see what Raoul's captaincy legacy is made of

Comment

Ah heyor

Comment

That was fucking stupid

Comment

Comment

Those two 4's were purely out of the fact he knew the brother was waiting for him in the changing room building a head of steam

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X