• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Hold, huge DR now
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Get in there Windies a bit of a shambles.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Get In. Plumb out.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          It's almost unheard of for a major CEO to continue when they are in the terminal stage, because the drugs mess with your mind so much. It would be considered a breach of duty by the board to allow that to happen (well in the US at least).
          I think that's a pretty big generalisation, that drugs for terminal illness mess with your mind.
          Obviously they can do, it depends completely on the illness treatment itself. I'd imagine the majority of people step down when when truly terminal for comfort reasons.

Comment

Now that is fucking huge.
            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Dockerall you legde
              Profit before people.

Comment

Bittersweet symphony lol

Comment

I'm sure the West Indies will storm through the tailend of their order. They have the upper hand.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                    Now that is fucking huge.
                    Samuels looked way off his game too. Great pressure by us and superb tactics by Porterfield.

Comment

Stream?

Grand got one!
                      Last edited by Guest; 15-02-15, 23:31.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Anyone getting too confident should check the scorecard from the SA game earlier today

Long way to go

Comment

Windies still 4/5 fav in the markets
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yaaaaaaay

Comment

Ata boy Dockerell
                                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Fucking boom. What an agricultural wipe. GTFO

Comment

Great wicket, giving this a good go but as Kev says the last 10 overs could be painful.
                                      We'll have them bowled out

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        They have the upper hand.
                                        Eh, I think you are totally mistaken at the point in time!!

Comment

Ireland now 1.74 shots on betfair.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                            I think you'll find he knows exactly what he's doing. wp LL

Comment

Sammy their last hope of putting up a reasonable score, class player but usually plays the finisher role.

Prob the nicest guy in sport too.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Windies still 4/5 fav in the markets
                                                Flip flopped now
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  I think you'll find he knows exactly what he's doing. wp LL
                                                  I have a nice nifty on at 4s hoping you are right!

Comment

DING Ning got her ass handed to her in the table tennis

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                      I'm doing the right thing here, keep up!

West Indies still looking good.
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Bumble has to be in my top 3 of sports commentators.

Comment

Are we winning at the rounders?

Should I drive around Walkinstown roundabout with the horn beepin?
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bumble has to be in my top 3 of sports commentators.
                                                            His commentary at the end of England v ireland in 2011 was outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Are we winning at the rounders?

Should I drive around Walkinstown roundabout with the horn beepin?

probably not a good idea

Gardaí are investigating a fatal shooting incident at Harty Avenue in Walkinstown, Dublin 12 tonight.

Comment

Comment

need at least one more wicket before 120 runs or 2 more before 40 overs.

well thats what I am hoping for

Comment

Highly fascinated with the cricket updates. Looked up the scores and have no idea what they mean. But the enthusiasm here is rather addictive.

Anyone care to do an ELI5: what does this mean? Is it, according to a crude reading of BBC, that we're now hoping for Windies getting around 250 points, and then we've a decent chance of beating that tomorrow? And that will then progress us to an unexpected next stage?
                                                                    hold on, we not batting tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                      hold on, we not batting tonight?
                                                                      Yes, straight after the Windies finish ( ~25 min break).

Comment

One of the most mindblowing pieces of info of learning / relearning French has been that the French word for pasta is 'pates'. Fairly certain I've passed through multiple pages of menus in French restaurants before thinking wtf is wrong with you people and your obsession with pate.

Also; and this was more a random google, rather than learning; that tips are included in the price you see for anything on the menu. So tipping itself is highly uncommon, apart from rounding up to the nearest euro or adding a fiver for a meal for two.

So that's my entirety of visits to France to-date being screwed over by their system.

Is that right btw?

Makes a huge difference to the decision to visit a good place. Was planning a rip roaring intro to Rennes by booking lunch in the two-star Michelin restaurant there, and when you factor out the need for a decent tip its all quite affordable. Three course lunch for two should work out around €100 at an absolute max.
                                                                        Today I met some french girls and tried out some of my exquisite french on them, a culmination of my years of study in school, asking them... J'ai un carrot dans mon pantalon, serez-vous mon lapin? Probably wrong but nonetheless they laughed until they choked. Use this line sparingly, it will have great success.

Comment

We've been sensational in the field.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Just saw Poyet's comments from the post match press conference today.

He's bordering Dalglish levels of embarrassing with what he's saying. . .

Comment

One of the most mindblowing pieces of info of learning / relearning French has been that the French word for pasta is 'pates'. Fairly certain I've passed through multiple pages of menus in French restaurants before thinking wtf is wrong with you people and your obsession with pate.
                                                                              I knew pates was pasta, but whenever I see it on a menu, I still thought "that really is going to be confusing". Especially when you consider pate is generally a french dish anyway.

Even with the proper diacritics, it's not a whole lot clearer.
                                                                              Pâtés and Pâtes

Isn't that always the case for late-stage terminal cancer though? (happy to be corrected of course, as don't understand much about it, except hearing that).
                                                                              Well, not all terminal illnesses are cancer. I wouldn't assume that terminal illness means somebody is always impaired in their role. But, I also would be surprised if a board of directors took that view to be safe.

I have heard the phrase chemo-brain relating to loss of mental acuity during cancer treatment though.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  We've been sensational in the field.
                                                                                  Comes from being a multi-sport country imo, know how to muck in

Comment

Mcbrine really justifying his selection over Young. Outstanding figures

Comment

I have a carrot in my trousers, will you be my rabbit?
                                                                                      You will fare well, this is all you need to know along with staples like tournez a gauche, traversez la pont. Thank you education.

Comment

West Indies in an actual strong position now. Starting to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                          J'ai un carrot dans mon pantalon, serez-vous mon lapin? Probably wrong but nonetheless they laughed until they choked.
                                                                                          Even your chat up lines are vegan.

Comment

HD stream for y'all without Sky Sports. . .

Comment

...

Comment

Love cussing live on TV

Comment

I am well acquainted with all train stations and bibliothèques in france by now.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  Even your chat up lines are vegan.
                                                                                                  This is how it came about, however I had a pomme de terres in my pantaloons first.

Comment

Getting a little bit sloppy now with the ball

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Sit's fault imo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        Sammy is seeing it big.

Comment

Ireland making me approach the shaking of head, looking to sky and muttering wtf stage.

Comment

We're still going to be chasing a below average total for this pitch, couldn't have asked for much more beforehand.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

We're still going to be chasing a below average total for this pitch, couldn't have asked for much more beforehand.
                                                                                                              Give 'em 268 and we'll call it quits.

Comment

Would happily give them a run per ball from here

Comment

They well capable of getting close to 300 still

Comment

Sorenson you Seth Efrikan donkey

Comment

Sammy trolling us here
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Mooney a big loss. I'd say they had him lined up for a good few of the death overs.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Mooney a big loss. I'd say they had him lined up for a good few of the death overs.
                                                                                                                          Looks fucked. Can't believe they don't let him go off.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X