• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    England and Ireland double surely - 13/1
    Fear the worst for Ireland in this tournament unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

wot?
      Looks like the big mafioso looking dude is about to whack the English lad with a bat.

Irish guy looks like consigliere Hagan too.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Looks like the big mafioso looking dude is about to whack the English lad with a bat.

Irish guy looks like consigliere Hagan too.
        Never heard of him.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

NZ smashing it about already.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Wife turned to me last night and says "We're not doin any of that Valentines shite are we?"

Fucking her blokeness.

Got her a pack of lovehearts.

Comment

Wife turned to me last night and says "We're not doin any of that Valentines shite are we?"

Fucking her blokeness.

Got her a pack of lovehearts.
              Should have told her you still expect the sex part

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Are they in our pool? Cos we've no hope against either of them.

Comment

Ronan O'Gara asked on the Late Late what he was more proud of his career points total or the fact he has five kids under six, responds with..

"I wouldn’t be nervous getting up on Jessica but I would be nervous taking a kick"
                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Get that donkey McMullum off strike guppy ftw

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                      Should have told her you still expect the sex part
                      I, like 90% of the other Romeos out there on the battlefield tomorrow night shall expect, but shall die expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                        Are they in our pool? Cos we've no hope against either of them.
                        Nope. Cause we won the qualifying tournament we got the better pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                          Ronan O'Gara asked on the Late Late what he was more proud of his career points total or the fact he has five kids under six, responds with..

"I wouldn’t be nervous getting up on Jessica but I would be nervous taking a kick"
                          Fantastic interview I thought. Honest and well spoken. the guy.

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                              Get that donkey McMullum off strike guppy ftw
                              There ya are now Mick

Comment

Fucking love O'Gara!!
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

More wickets Herath please, just not Williamsons.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                    Fantastic interview I thought. Honest and well spoken. the guy.
                                    Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    Fucking love O'Gara!!
                                    Seriously?

Pretty classless thing to say imo.

I think my friends would look at me weird if I said such a thing about my wife, nevermind saying it on national TV.

Comment

Seriously?

I think my friends would look at me weird if I said such a thing about my wife, nevermind saying it on national TV.
                                      Your mates sound pretty dull imo.
                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Your mates sound pretty dull imo.
                                        Probably dull by your standards, meh.

They have class by mine.

Comment

Seriously?

O'Gara is classless. Very good player but a bit of a gobshite.

Comment

Cheap one that sickpuppy

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              Fucking love O'Gara!!
                                              Big heart! Embarrassing his wife on national television. Munster Abu!
                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I wonder how many Shannon's there are in Queens Belfast at the moment

Comment

Ugh yeah Valentines, probably have to put in a shift. Only so much dodging the sex with your actual partner you can get away with I guess. I 100% have a disorder, insofaras once I am with someone I desire them infinitely less. Beingacuntitus.

Did get a canvas framed pic of us tbf and the age old relationship saver; a new dog.

Cunning.

Comment

Probably dull by your standards, meh.

They have class by mine.
                                                    Be careful Conor the monobrows will toss your lifeless body into the Shannon for such blasphemy .

I'm sure he was either locked/prop betting/or pandering to the guys who suckle at his scrotum (probably the latter)

btw ?
                                                    Is it wrong to drink the missus's valentines wine ?

Comment

Seriously?

It wasnt even funny ffs, just an outright ignorant thing to say about he mother of his 5 kids.
                                                      All the Joe.ie clientele will think its epic though. Lads.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                        Ugh yeah Valentines, probably have to put in a shift. Only so much dodging the sex with your actual partner you can get away with I guess. I 100% have a disorder, insofaras once I am with someone I desire them infinitely less. Beingacuntitus.

Did get a canvas framed pic of us tbf and the age old relationship saver; a new dog.

Cunning.
                                                        Familiarity breeds cuntempt

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          I wonder how many Shannon's there are in Queens Belfast at the moment
                                                          She will be outed within the hour id guess

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            Cheap one that sickpuppy
                                                            Ah ya but hopefully can keep his place put few big scores against minnows

Comment

Saw comedian Josie Long this evening at The Workman's Club in Dublin.

Punky, sassy, knowing, coy, naive, insecure and savvy all at the one time.

A winning combo.

TV needs more of her and Sharon Horgan and less Jimmy Carr and Michael McIntyre please.

Comment

Happy Valentines day you filthy animals

Roses are Red , Violets are Blue
                                                                gigiddy, gigiddy, gigiddy,
                                                                Goooooooo

I think for a song like this, a description becomes somewhat meaningless...
                                                                Last edited by SonofSolkz; 14-02-15, 00:19.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-02-15, 00:17.
                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-02-15, 00:18. Reason: hmm. vaping not gaping

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Not a big fan of O'Gara either. Great player for Ireland no doubt but never warmed to him in any way.

Link below describes a court case where himself and the wife took a 41k discount on a new kitchen and agreed to have photos taken in exchange then wouldn't approve the photos for publication. Eventually settled out of court years on.

Rugby star Ronan O’Gara and his wife, Jessica, were at the courthouse at Washington Street in Cork yesterday for a civil case concerning a dispute about allegedly outstanding payments for a luxury kitchen at their home in Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                          It wasnt even funny ffs, just an outright ignorant thing to say about he mother of his 5 kids.
                                                                          All the Joe.ie clientele will think its epic though. Lads.
                                                                          His completely gormless "sure that's how it is init" expression really seals it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                            Big heart! Embarrassing his wife on national television. Munster Abu!
                                                                            I was gona ask you did you know his wife and understand her sense of humor, or maybe how she understood her husbands way with words.

But since you are so outraged on her behalf, fair play.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                This imo. I'd imagine after five kids in six years there's a few in-jokes there.
                                                                                Of course there is, jasus, its what keeps it funny....that and the slapping on the arse, she loves the slapping on the arse.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

@mdoug - did that escape3D thought it was shire. Ever find yourself in Manchester try breakout Manchester was class.

What kinda work available in Malta, all sorts? Looking to relocate in Jan for a year and really am clueless.

Short list of -
                                                                                  Canada
                                                                                  Nz
                                                                                  Dubai
                                                                                  London
                                                                                  Wouldn't mind Malta either

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    I was gona ask you did you know his wife and understand her sense of humor, or maybe how she understood her husbands way with words.

Personally I was more offended by Dickie Rock afterwards. There was a lewd bunch in tonight. I'd say during breaks Turbidy was hosing down the audience. O'Gara was always a plonker but ye knew that when you married him didn't you boys.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Oh sorry, I'm not outraged at all. The frame of that last post was the important part from my perspective.

I mean, it's pretty classless regardless but it's his marriage.

EDIT: Just to clarify - I think what he said was fucking ridiculous, classless and embarrassing but it's his business.
                                                                                      Last edited by Kayroo; 14-02-15, 00:53.
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

@lazare (or indeed happy to open this to the floor).

When you switched to vaping did you find your health / sense of smell / lungs returned to normal levels similar to when you quit smoking properly, or is it noticeably less effective?
                                                                                        Absolutely.

For me the health benefits feel exactly the same as when I quit without vaping.

Waking up easy in the mornings, feeling fresh soon after waking, something that never happened for me when I smoked.

Not coughing up shit for five minutes in the morning. Not paranoid about smelling like an ashtray, skin and eyes clear, breath fresh, and all the time not feeling like I've given anything up.

Also, for me, anytime previously I've quit I've gorged on chocolate in the evenings, put on a belly (bellies don't sit well on skinny guys) and caused hurricanes in my bowels.

None of that shit with vaping.

Comment

@lazare (or indeed happy to open this to the floor).

When you switched to vaping did you find your health / sense of smell / lungs returned to normal levels similar to when you quit smoking properly, or is it noticeably less effective?

Feeling a deep sense of guilt at being a dad of two (if all goes well) and smoking where I significantly increase risk they won't get to see me through to old age.
                                                                                          Huge improvement respiratory wise for me. I used to be panting like a knackered dog walking to A pub I frequent that's about 200yds uphill from my front door, breathing normally after that walk these days. Wheezing chesty breathing that was noticeable is gone.

Comment

What we need is more Oxford grads like Josie having a fair chance in life

Edit: bit glib there clearly. But the idea that private school rich kids who went to Oxford, when similarly smart kids from poor backgrounds just can't: and then the idea that TV needs more of these people. Its fairly off imo.
                                                                                            I was judging her performance not her background and the same with Sharon Horgan. I don't know anything about either of their lives outside of what i see them perform.

TV needed Monty Python when they came along. And Ben Elton too. And Kenneth Williams. And Tony Hancock.

Lots of smart kids from poor backgrounds get educations just a good as the ones afforded the toffs of this world. I'm one of them as i'm sure plenty other IPBers are.

Comment

Something I was always sceptical of before I tried vaping were the claims from nicnicnic, SatNav and others that you could totally switch over and not still smoke the odd cigarette.

I always assumed vaping was a kind of semi substitute where you'd have a ratio of tobacco to vape smoking. Cutting down on your tobacco intake but not quitting it entirely.

I chucked a pouch of tobacco in the bin the day I bought the vaping kit. On previous quitting attempts this was ritualistic, but this time it was a feeling of 'what the fuck do I need you for?'

Comment

What liquids you using Lazare, I'm loving this ATM http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/cola.htm That battery Michelle linked the other day is excellent. Been using it since October and it just puts whats gone before to the scrapheap. The speed it charges and time a charge last is a game changer.

Comment

What is the best site to buy vaping kit from? I'll give a whole new setup a second try.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                    What liquids you using Lazare, I'm loving this ATM http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/cola.htm That battery Michelle linked the other day is excellent. Been using it since October and it just puts whats gone before to the scrapheap. The speed it charges and time a charge last is a game changer.
                                                                                                    I'm probably a bit behind the curve tbh, like a movie lover that rents from Xtravision

I get all my stuff from a B&M shop in Dublin City, Purplebox. I go in every three weeks or so and stock up on 18mg Virginia tobacco. edit Hangsen

I bought an e-go C starter kit off them last July, I've had some problems with batteries, got a couple replaced and bought a couple more, they break easy in your pocket, charger needed replacing too.
                                                                                                    It's doing me well at the moment but I might look for something better soon.

Would that battery be compatible with my tank/atomiser?
                                                                                                    Last edited by Lazare; 14-02-15, 01:37.

Comment

Switched on the Lava Lamp tonight and these appeared after a few minutes. ....
                                                                                                      Friday the 13th. LoL

Comment

I'd have zoned in on the goldfish in the top left corner myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                          @mdoug - did that escape3D thought it was shire. Ever find yourself in Manchester try breakout Manchester was class.

What kinda work available in Malta, all sorts? Looking to relocate in Jan for a year and really am clueless.

Short list of -
                                                                                                          Canada
                                                                                                          Nz
                                                                                                          Dubai
                                                                                                          London
                                                                                                          Wouldn't mind Malta either
                                                                                                          Booked out for the next day I'm in Manchester but 100% going in the future!! Looks great fun, cheers!!
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are there any vaping thing that taste like cigarettes.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm probably a bit behind the curve tbh, like a movie lover that rents from Xtravision

I get all my stuff from a B&M shop in Dublin City, Purplebox. I go in every three weeks or so and stock up on 18mg Virginia tobacco. edit Hangsen

I bought an e-go C starter kit off them last July, I've had some problems with batteries, got a couple replaced and bought a couple more, they break easy in your pocket, charger needed replacing too.
                                                                                                              It's doing me well at the moment but I might look for something better soon.

Would that battery be compatible with my tank/atomiser?
                                                                                                              Don't know the tank your using, but there's an adapter that covers both the main connection setups so would be grand. I try loads juices but my main juice has been hangsen ry6 (tobacco flv) for ages and the using the one i linked a good bit lately. These aspire tanks with the bvc coils are cheap and excellent http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clear...assomizer.html . I've used lots of expensive tanks and battery's (I've a box that I call the ecig graveyard that it all ends up in never be used again) but throw €50 at that battery and tank you wont regret it.

Comment

Are there any vaping thing that taste like cigarettes.
                                                                                                                100's even 1000's of tobacco flavours. I feel the most important thing when trying these things for the first time is finding a flavor that suits A lot of people get something they don't like, think this is what it tastes like and it's not for them, when in fact its probably a crap juice they've tasted.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  wot?
                                                                                                                  Man with red tie is Eoin Morgan, born in Dublin played for Ireland but now England cricket captain.
                                                                                                                  Photo funny (I think) coz lots of stuff going on - strange sense of humour by organisers to put Eng beside Ireland, everyone looking a bit embarassed by events, kids with mischievous eyes looking towards Morgan, weird bearded psycho guy who probably shouldn't be at opening ceremony looking likely to hit Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                    Huge fan of cola flavours also, have been round the houses on tobacco flavours and various fruit flavours but think will settle on cola going forward.

Comment

Vaping from Oct last year. Had one moment where I tried to smoke a fag and dumped it after one drag.

Use 18mg tobacco flavour,an itazte battery which charges off my phone charger, £10 does me a month for juice and change the 'element' thing every month as well for 2.50.

Cough in morning gone, legs ache before I get out of breath, sense of smell is awesome and food tastes better.

36 yrs a smoker and wont go back.

Never thgt I would say those words. Is it bad for me? Cannot be worse than fags and its cheaper so fek it.

Comment

Went for few beers at 10.45.
                                                                                                                        Got locked.
                                                                                                                        Wife in bad mood.
                                                                                                                        #bitches be crazy yo.

Comment

lol, does anyone else double triple check their posts for errors when they spot Kayroo has read it?

Keith, FYI, I purposely don't capitalise 'god' and 'catholic'.
                                                                                                                          I do, just before I add a few extra errors

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X