This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    RTÉ should make a 6 part series about you two hating each other then becoming best m8s.
    He is a dick, we aint friends
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

[IMG]longchart
      This looks like pub prices FYI.

Would love to see a government have the balls to take a huge chunk of tax off pub booze and lump it on offy booze. The price disparity is redonkulous when you consider the value of the Irish pub to the tourism industry.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        This is what best m8s say.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          Anyone who cannot see the problem with below cost selling is a fucking idiot and not worth talking to!
          fyp

Comment

Anyone who cannot see the problem with below cost selling is a fucking idiot and not worth talking too!
            go on

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
              Anyone who thinks we should be paying more for drink is a mutant simpleton fruit bat . Even at below cost we are paying too much.
              Different argument!

Point still stands, if you cannot see the problem with below cost selling...

Comment

The heartwarming story going from

to

He has a dick, we are friends
                I can see it now!

Comment

He is a top, top bloke.
                  So are you though to be fair. LSB can unite ye.
                  This is what best m8s say.
                  xactly, chd is a total dickhed. u m8
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    The heartwarming story going from

to

I can see it now!
                    May as well be pulling each other's hair in the school yard.

Comment

Different argument!

Point still stands, if you cannot see the problem with below cost selling...
                      Should Paddy Power be banned from offering enhanced odds? (Kev won't be happy with you!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

xactly, chd is a total dickhed. u m8
                        you too cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I never mentioned booze btw

Anyone who cannot see the problem with below cost selling is a fucking idiot and not worth talking too!

Below cost selling and over pricing/taxing in pubs are two different things

Supermarkets are not selling below cost for your benefit

Going to stick to my not worth talking to bit tbh, not worth the stress of arguing with people who are looking at it thru such a narrow prism as "I want cheap beer"

Comment

Going to stick to my not worth talking to bit tbh, not worth the stress of arguing with people who are looking at it thru such a narrow prism as "I want cheap beer"
                            Bit soon to throw in the towel m8?

Comment

Today it's 5,540 days since I gave up Smoking..... still miss them sometimes. They were £4 a pack in December 1999 and that was the point I decided they were too expensive. Can't imagine paying €10 for them nowadays.

Comment

somebody think of le local businesss

boardsies 8 year old daughter playing master of puppets drums, finally lars is out

8 year old girl drummer Sophie playing metallicas master of puppets on drums.

Comment

I never mentioned booze btw

Below cost selling and over pricing/taxing in pubs are two different things

Supermarkets are not selling below cost for your benefit

Nice strawman there.

I'm open minded to your thoughts. Bit circular and self-defeating to punish me for my blindness/ignorance to what you think is the problem with below cost selling by refusing to explain it though.

Comment

Bored.

Might make soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                      Today it's 5,540 days since I gave up Smoking..... still miss them sometimes. They were £4 a pack in December 1999 and that was the point I decided they were too expensive. Can't imagine paying €10 for them nowadays.
                                      My mother is on day 10 to say I am shocked is an understatement! she keeps buying me things when we are in shops , its weird! saving a fortune
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

how do I post a tweet?

Scratch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                            I'd kinda forgotten they were that cheap back then. Have a vague memory of a 10 pack being the equivalent of a butter voucher about 1990, or it may have been 2 butter vouchers.
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

boardsies 8 year old daughter playing master of puppets drums, finally lars is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKb4QvpOtM
                                              Does she do any good tunes? Be cool if she does.

Comment

Been up the walls the last week, any craic?

Two things:

1) Car failed the NCT on:

No need for a retest as it's just a visual defect. How do I go about solving this would anyone know? Is Cont. moisture continuous moisture or what?

2) Odds for the premier university soccer competition were released today (http://www.paddypower.com/football/i...ollingwood-cup). UL at 9/1 to win it is really good value, I'd price us at about 6/1 or 7/1. What is everyone's max bet on this market?
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Nice strawman there.

I'm open minded to your thoughts. Bit circular and self-defeating to punish me for my blindness/ignorance to what you think is the problem with below cost selling by refusing to explain it though.
                                                  Not as strawman at all

problem is below cost selling and (separate point) back door price matching

What they are selling below cost is pretty much an irrelevance

& not as bad as this:

Should Paddy Power be banned from offering enhanced odds? (Kev won't be happy with you!)
                                                  In fairness

& you working for a bookie

Why is selling stuff for less than you bought if for as a constant business strategy ok?

Then take into account (if you want it to be about booze) it's a drug, why is that ok?

Comment

Bit soon to throw in the towel m8?
                                                    Not at all; been done before, not doing it again, life is toooooooo (Careca )
                                                    to be arsed with it again

Taken from the band's debut album. Out now http://www.wichita-recordings.com/shop/category/fidlar/Director/Editor - Ryan BaxleyDirector of Photography/Camera...

Comment

Not at all; been done before, not doing it again, life is toooooooo (Careca )
                                                      to be arsed with it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8z08_8uhM
                                                      You bottled Sham.

Comment

@Jamie

contains moisture?

Remove light fitting- as you would when changing bulb, wipe glass clean with kitchen roll. replace. Bring back to test centre, show tester, go home.

If it is this, your light has a hole in it somewhere, letting water in. If its not cracked - its probably the rubber seals have perished.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                          2) Odds for the premier university soccer competition were released today (http://www.paddypower.com/football/i...ollingwood-cup). UL at 9/1 to win it is really good value, I'd price us at about 6/1 or 7/1. What is everyone's max bet on this market?
                                                          Trying to find out if you are a fish? :P
                                                          Nah just kidding, these markets are always piss poor small!
                                                          Need to bet in shop for these ones to have any sort of decent money on them, max bet for me on UL is €18
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You bottled Sham.
                                                            Na; its a very long obvious argument, with nothing to be gained from it against a wall of I want beer cheaper from pubs, as if they are in any way connected

15 hr shift tomorrow so cant be arsed with it (might be growing up)

Comment

'Alaskan bush people' series is a great watch!

Foxcatcher:
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              Foxcatcher was brilliant, best film ive seen in probably 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                @Jamie

contains moisture?

Remove light fitting- as you would when changing bulb, wipe glass clean with kitchen roll. replace. Bring back to test centre, show tester, go home.

If it is this, your light has a hole in it somewhere, letting water in. If its not cracked - its probably the rubber seals have perished.
                                                                yeah that sounds right, seemed like it could be a DIY job as opposed to having to bring it into a garage! There's a leak (possibly more than one) in the car somewhere on that side so I guess it'd make sense. Thanks for that.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  Trying to find out if you are a fish? :P
                                                                  Nah just kidding, these markets are always piss poor small!
                                                                  Need to bet in shop for these ones to have any sort of decent money on them, max bet for me on UL is €18
                                                                  would you get €50 or €100 on in a shop? Wouldn't mind getting around €200 on, multiple visits probably yeah? Any guesses on how much money would need to be wagered to change the price?
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Who knows about bikes, looking at buying this road bike http://www.adverts.ie/7331145, tbh I know fk all about them, about 20 years ago since I had one.

Comment

could some pm me 72 over mobile number please?

its grand, got it
                                                                      Last edited by SatNav; 04-02-15, 22:50.
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

would you get €50 or €100 on in a shop? Wouldn't mind getting around €200 on, multiple visits probably yeah? Any guesses on how much money would need to be wagered to change the price?
                                                                        Peculiar markets like this are always thin ice. I remember once trying to put 180 on some random obscure market and they had to call head office for approval, the price was dropped by the time I got home!!

I'd go one of 2 routes, either try 100 in 2 stores or just ask the guy behind the counter what the max bet is on the market - in some stores they have told me which means you have time to go to another shop and bet before price goes down.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Been up the walls the last week, any craic?

Two things:

1) Car failed the NCT on:

No need for a retest as it's just a visual defect. How do I go about solving this would anyone know? Is Cont. moisture continuous moisture or what?

Are you in goals?

Comment

yeah that sounds right, seemed like it could be a DIY job as opposed to having to bring it into a garage! There's a leak (possibly more than one) in the car somewhere on that side so I guess it'd make sense. Thanks for that.
                                                                            no worries, 100% DIY job. I know fuck all nothing about cars, but this is really fuking simple. Just google youtube videos of how to change your car's lightbulb. 10 minute job.

Comment

Got one of the android mk808b mini TV sticks. Need a dummies guide on what to do now please. Emmet? Anyone else use these yokes

Comment

Are you in goals?
                                                                                I'm not, it'd be a slightly higher standard than I'd be used to. I'd be the boss supremo of the club.
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKb4QvpOtM
                                                                                  She really does not look like she's having fun, parent most likely some pushy weirdo living out their failed dream through their kid.

Speaking of Lars though, saw this documentary recently, good watch.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

ECB not going to roll over yet

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Booooo!

Wouldn't be happy at all. Let us mugs be mugs in peace

Comment

Peculiar markets like this are always thin ice. I remember once trying to put 180 on some random obscure market and they had to call head office for approval, the price was dropped by the time I got home!!

I'd go one of 2 routes, either try 100 in 2 stores or just ask the guy behind the counter what the max bet is on the market - in some stores they have told me which means you have time to go to another shop and bet before price goes down.
                                                                                        I'll try get 100 on myself in some shop. I'd imagine it'd be a cumulative total of around 500 from the whole squad, I guess whoever gets on early will reap the benefits (assuming we actually win and that)
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Got one of the android mk808b mini TV sticks. Need a dummies guide on what to do now please. Emmet? Anyone else use these yokes
                                                                                          When did you order it Kev ? Im waiting nearly 3 weeks at this stage for mine.

Just checked there and it seems to be still sitting in precessing rather than shipped, other stuff i have ordered they have sent proof of shipping in a picture.

Jan 13, 2015 23:40:26 PM $28.19 Processing
                                                                                          Last edited by oleras; 04-02-15, 23:28.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Showbox anyhow. How is it controlled for matter of interest?
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                              I'd kinda forgotten they were that cheap back then. Have a vague memory of a 10 pack being the equivalent of a butter voucher about 1990, or it may have been 2 butter vouchers.
                                                                                              That's about the time I started smoking. Ten blue was 92p and a box of matches was 8p and a 14 year old kid could easily buy both after robbing a pound from his Da's coat pocket.

Ah the good oul days.

Comment

BBV, say hello to the new cast of the Ghostbusters Reboot

SPOILER

“Who you gonna call?” When it came to casting for a “Ghostbusters” reboot, director Paul Feig recently revealed in a tweet that four women got the call to star in the movie:...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                  That's about the time I started smoking. Ten blue was 92p and a box of matches was 8p and a 14 year old kid could easily buy both after robbing a pound from his Da's coat pocket.

Ah the good oul days.
                                                                                                  I remember smoking sweet afton in the gaelteacht around 91. You still vaping.
                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                    When did you order it Kev ? Im waiting nearly 3 weeks at this stage for mine.

Just checked there and it seems to be still sitting in precessing rather than shipped, other stuff i have ordered they have sent proof of shipping in a picture.

Jan 13, 2015 23:40:26 PM $28.19 Processing
                                                                                                    14 Jan

Comment

haven't shared quiz questions as of late for some reason, here ye go now
                                                                                                      I can't remember the ones we got right yesterday but these are the 3 we got wrong in this round.
                                                                                                      Fill in the blanks, the part in brackets are clues and all the vowels have been given to ye

_ _ a _ _ _ a _ e _ (river)
                                                                                                      _ i _ a _ (rival to spotify) - none of us had heard of it
                                                                                                      _ e _ o _ _ _ / O u _ (boxing phrase), the / means separate word

there was some very annoying sports questions that I missed in the news like the name of the track F1 racers are testing on this week and shtuff. 1st place though, bossed it!
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                        Showbox anyhow. How is it controlled for matter of interest?
                                                                                                        Mouse initially but can get an app to use yer phone or a remote control I believe

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                          I remember smoking sweet afton in the gaelteacht around 91. You still vaping.
                                                                                                          Yeah, still vaping, I've smoked about three cigarettes since starting last July.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Yeah, still vaping, I've smoked about three cigarettes since starting last July.
                                                                                                              I started in August and was still having a few here and there but wouldn't touch one now.
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

14 Jan
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Shogun Assassin just starting on Film4

Well worth a watch!

Comment

Shogun Assassin just starting on Film4

Well worth a watch!
                                                                                                                    And you with a 15 hour day tomorrow, go to bed !
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

_ e _ o _ _ _ / O u _ (boxing phrase), the / means separate word
                                                                                                                      Racking my brains with this one.
                                                                                                                      AJ?

Comment

check the xbmc thread
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ruh roh

Vaping may not be as safe as smokers think, research suggests

oh wait

Scientists also found that e-cigarette vapour contained free radical toxins similar to those found in cigarette smoke and air pollution – although at around 1% of the level of conventional cigarettes.
                                                                                                                          Carry on so.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X