"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Caught.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Caught.

Lol be some way to get taken wouldn't it

Comment

Apparently happened in Holland! Class tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            https://android.paddypower.mobi/#!pa...ventId=8291261

Pp enhanced email special. Liverpool, utd, spurs to win 16/1. Less than 5/1 normally. Spurs defo the weak link but that's a serious enhancement. Max bet 13 yoyo
            Max bet 6.50
            Fish
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Madigan's boot could be all we have to win the game. We're not making any line breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  You are a Manchester United supporter, you don't like Liverpool, we get it.
                  Lol, who rattled your cage. You'd swear someone broke into ur gaf or something!

Don't usually back united in accums either tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    No way can Schmidt start Madigan at 10 on this evidence. Keatley is limited but at least has some sense of game management.
                    Back row and pack not getting go forward. Harsh to blame mads. Backline no sense of purpose so options are limited. Always going to be the case imo.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Earls and D'arcy have been muck too.
                      Earls' defense and distribution in the centre are utter shite for someone who is being considered for the 13 shirt. If I had my way he'd never play at 13 again. What a dreadful game. Thought Diack and Henderson were ok. Why didn't someone like Gilroy look for more work. He looked lazy. Unfortunately D'arcy is done. Was hoping he'd last this season but he's just not at the races anymore. Disappointed in Marmion, hoped he'd have a decent run. I guess it's not Connacht v Zebre on a Friday night in Galway. Conway was muck too actually. Very disappointing performance overall.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                        Earls' defense and distribution in the centre are utter shite for someone who is being considered for the 13 shirt. If I had my way he'd never play at 13 again. What a dreadful game. Thought Diack and Henderson were ok. Why didn't someone like Gilroy look for more work. He looked lazy. Unfortunately D'arcy is done. Was hoping he'd last this season but he's just not at the races anymore. Disappointed in Marmion, hoped he'd have a decent run. I guess it's not Connacht v Zebre on a Friday night in Galway. Conway was muck too actually. Very disappointing performance overall.
                        Didnt see the match but Marmion has had great games agaist more than just Zebre on a rainy night.
                        He is still young and is a prospect not the finished article by any means but has super pace good in the tackle and has had an incredible injury free run.
                        Darcy has been such a warrior for so long his legs had to go at sometime.
                        Earls is like a horse great in a straight line and quick but dumb.

Comment

McGregor doing a Q&A in Vegas in a few mins, Live here

Watch the Q&A with featherweight contender Conor McGregor live Friday, January 30 at 5pm/2pm ETPT.

Might announce the Aldo dates

Comment

What's that awesome/fucked up documentary recommended number 1 in the 90 movie draft. Don't wanna say the storyline but called finding ethan or similar. Really fucked up and a brings tears to anyone remotely human.

Comment

Late Late (RTE ONE) v Lethal Weapon 4 (TV3) v Robocop 2 (SyFy)

only one winner there

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                What's that awesome/fucked up documentary recommended number 1 in the 90 movie draft. Don't wanna say the storyline but called finding ethan or similar. Really fucked up and a brings tears to anyone remotely human.
                                Dear Zachary?
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

yes?

Comment

Whoah, Nightcrawler. Great recommendation men, some movie.

Comment

Caught the 35mm showing of Inherent Vice in the Lighthouse today, fantastic stuff really enjoyed it.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post

How's the CHD school of comedy goin for ya?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                          Didnt see the match but Marmion has had great games agaist more than just Zebre on a rainy night.
                                          He is still young and is a prospect not the finished article by any means but has super pace good in the tackle and has had an incredible injury free run.
                                          Ah I know, I think he's got great potential. Was just disappointed in him tonight. He didn't get much help from the pack but there were a few loose kicks and I thought he could have bossed the fringes and scrappy rucks better.

If I want to play cash for a few hours tonight do I have to go to the Fitz? Not much interest in paying 5% rake in the Regency.

Comment

Þ
                                            Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                            Back row and pack not getting go forward. Harsh to blame mads. Backline no sense of purpose so options are limited. Always going to be the case imo.
                                            Madigan is not and never will be an international-class starting out-half.

(Don't get me wrong, Keatley isn't either but I think he'd follow orders better. Murray will end up taking everything on himself in either case)

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

only one winner there
                                              see this makes me laugh, a robotic cop killing everyone v two fucking eejits poncing around in a car with mullets that goes faster than the speed of light avoiding every truck, collision, and pedestrian v keanu reeves with a decent gun! and you take the piss out of me!!!!

oh wait.................. Ryan Tubbrity is the nuts!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Why is McGregor talking like he is speaking to foreign non english speaking children

Comment

Ye can bait the wife with a stick but ye can't bait the craic

Comment

I'm sensing some underlying sexual tension between you two

Comment

Watch the Q&A with featherweight contender Conor McGregor live Friday, January 30 at 5pm/2pm ETPT.

Jesus the Irish are an embarrassing bunch.

Comment

Þ

Madigan is not and never will be an international-class starting out-half.

(Don't get me wrong, Keatley isn't either but I think he'd follow orders better. Murray will end up taking everything on himself in either case)
                                                        Mads got unlucky with timing but he certainly had the talent but spent to long behind sexton and didn't manage to get his regular slot. He will now be resigned to first centre and sub for the rest of sextons time in a jersey. Dyed in the wool Leinster and would never consider a move but really should have to get game time.

Munster unfortounatly let the best prospect of a replacement for sexton head over seas - I have no idea if we have a 16 year old wonder kid in the making of course. Amateur coaching staff couldn't make him feel valued or like they would be able to offer him any development on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          Ye can bait the wife with a stick but ye can't bait the craic
                                                          A wife is like a garden, needs a good dig a couple of times a year.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          I'm sensing some underlying sexual tension between you two
                                                          Just bustin balls mate innih
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Ah I know, I think he's got great potential. Was just disappointed in him tonight. He didn't get much help from the pack but there were a few loose kicks and I thought he could have bossed the fringes and scrappy rucks better.

If I want to play cash for a few hours tonight do I have to go to the Fitz? Not much interest in paying 5% rake in the Regency.
                                                            Nl game in emporium can have a drink or 2 as well.
                                                            Fitz has had good 50 plo lately holdem ca be hit and miss.

Comment

July 11th it is. Time to create a wsop schedule to incorporate that now!!
                                                              When'll tickets be on sale chad?
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                Nl game in emporium can have a drink or 2 as well.
                                                                Fitz has had good 50 plo lately holdem ca be hit and miss.
                                                                Does the emporium game always run?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  No idea but it'll be well known in advance.

Comment

Does the emporium game always run?
                                                                    not sure about fri would on sat guess your guaranteed a game in the fitz

Comment

only one winner there
                                                                      Last pints in your local, or a wank and sleep imo.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

McGregor is money

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                          Last pints in your local, or a wank and sleep imo.
                                                                          whynotboth.deadparrotJPG

Comment

Well, ty.

Just bustin balls mate innih
                                                                            It is kinda ironic that a man who allegedly is in charge of thousands of peoples security every day leaves the door not locked properly and has a few things nicked. Would question the airport safety tbh.

Comment

Well, ty.

It is kinda ironic that a man who allegedly is in charge of thousands of peoples security every day leaves the door not locked properly and has a few things nicked. Would question the airport safety tbh.
                                                                              CHD comedy class tomorrow at 3pm Dobby, ManYoo are playing.

Comment

mnms or smarties? (quiet chd).

Comment

Like this post if mnms win

Comment

like this post if smarties win

Comment

Well, ty.

I think this needs to turn into a rap battle...

Comment

I know which I prefer m8

Comment

A friend of mine who manages a local Sunday league team has persuaded Joseph Ndo to sign up. Big coup.

Comment

Well, ty.

Fwiw, I'm not in security at all. But yeah I'm a dope for that.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Fwiw, I'm not in security at all.
                                                                                              I can see why m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                mnms or smarties? (quiet chd).
                                                                                                Smarties least bad.

Minstrels or malteasers?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                  Smarties least bad.

Minstrels or malteasers?
                                                                                                  Neither ideal. Minstrels, Malteasers are for ladies amirite?

Comment

Sign up with fight club for priority tickets. Delighted we did it for Boston. $75 and we split it 4 ways, had tickets day before general sale and quality seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                      Neither ideal. Minstrels, Malteasers are for ladies amirite?
                                                                                                      Incorrect. Both the perfect compliment to popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        A friend of mine who manages a local Sunday league team has persuaded Joseph Ndo to sign up. Big coup.
                                                                                                        Ballymote or I can't believe it's not Tubbercurry?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          https://android.paddypower.mobi/#!pa...ventId=8291261

Pp enhanced email special. Liverpool, utd, spurs to win 16/1. Less than 5/1 normally. Spurs defo the weak link but that's a serious enhancement. Max bet 13 yoyo
                                                                                                          'All to win to win' on the receipt - Any chance this was meant to be all to win to nil and some poor chap messed up badly and gets the boot tomorrow?

Edit: Max bet €3.90 all ye mofo fishies
                                                                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 30-01-15, 23:56.
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

'All to win to win' on the receipt - Any chance this was meant to be all to win to nil and some poor chap messed up badly and gets the boot tomorrow?
                                                                                                            Mine just says 'All to win'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Mine just says 'All to win'
                                                                                                                Mine did when I opened it yeah but on the receipt page it says
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mine did when I opened it yeah but on the receipt page it says
                                                                                                                  Just normal for me. €6.50 max

Comment

Got €8.38 on that enhanced treble. Confirmed busto fish obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                                      Why is McGregor talking like he is speaking to foreign non english speaking children
                                                                                                                      Same reason the dealer told us English only at the table.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                        Ballymote or I can't believe it's not Tubbercurry?
                                                                                                                        Tubbercurry is new York to ballymote people
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

only one winner there
                                                                                                                          Watched Robocop 2 followed by the last half hour of ghostbusters, now watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Nostalgic Friday

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X